January 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Airborne 7

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xKing 77
Link to forums account - @Mr. King 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has done so much for WD. This was a division that was there that needed some direction and King has come over with his knowledge and spread it into Wd. That was his first step to having this division become something other than just there. He works with anyone in the WD. When one of the squads took a hit and it was frustrating he was there to help guide it in a direction to go forward and not let it get to the officers or members. He has helped set goals for the Division and not just set them but help to achieve them. He has been really easy to work with to help get this division out of stale ness.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRonl66x7
Link to forums account - @KSIxRONL66x7
Reasoning why they deserve this -Ron has been such a great addition to the 7 staff he is always easy to get a hold of if there is no seven on for the gens. It doesn't matter to him if it is his squad he is over if a GEN comes to him and the other 7 is not in he takes care of the issue with no complaints.  He keeps WD well informed on any information that needs to be passed on. He is the easy going grandpa that people enjoys.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKamikaze/Malice
Link to forums account - @Chi Town’s Finest
Reasoning why the deserve this - This man is a really busy man but that doesn't not stop him from getting anything done. His squad just took the biggest hit I have seen in WD in the almost three years I have been here. That does not stop him he pushed forward when most people would quit. Having a squad of 50 plus and being one of two officers in the squad he still gets those security checks done and keeps the spirits high for the members. He works with the potential officers gets recruits and does the train and promotes done, and still deals with any issues that come up. He is in the mode team, full time job and a family I don't know how he did it but this man definitely deserves this award. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxSwag
Link to forums account - @KSIxUSMCxSWAG
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy is the key to recruiting I don't know how he does it but he can go and get recruit after recruit. He has helped with getting his squad to the split they are gonna do in the next month. He is always available for the members. He will stop playing a game to put in another game to game with a member. Security checks  needs to be done he is right on top of it no questions asked.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MrLynch
Link to forums account - @tlynch6
Reasoning why they deserve this - He came into the squad and from day one he goes and gets to know the members. If any of them had a issue he directed them to the right officer. He goes and get promoted to SSGT and within the first day a member is talking about leaving and he did everything to have this member be happy again and the member stayed. He is there to give the members a excellent experience in KSI and to keep them happy.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Relic
Link to forums account - @KSI xRELICx
Reasoning why they deserve this - Relic has come into Malice to game and experience in a community and from day one he has meet every body and anybody in WD. If someone needs someone to play with Relic is always there  he has cohosted game nights and looking for new members to help the squad. He has been a awesome addition to the squad he will be a great officer in his squad.

Edited by KSI Tiger 77

Gamer tag. KSI Shocker 

Rank General

division/squad DM/Cruelty 

link to forums account @KSI Shocker

Wonderful reason why he deserves this reward. Great General. Always getting people involved in the community and getting people to know each other and hanging out with the new people. 

Gamertag KSI xRonin4896x

Rank. LT

division/squad DM/Cruelty
link to forums account @KSI xRonin4896x

reasoning they deserve this reward.

very supportive and encouraging person. Always willing to give advice on stuff and point you into the right direction. 

Gamertag KSIxRomeo 7

rank DM Division leader

Division/squad Dm/Cruelty
link to forums @KSIxROMEO 7

reasoning for reward very positive person 

always in a party hanging out with members and getting new people into the community. Always in a game night just chilling getting to know new members. Very busy but willing to help when he can. 

Edited by TyraTrexXus
Spelled division wrong

General

Gamertag(Rank-Division/Squad) : KSI DrPepper(GEN- DM/Discord)

Link to forums acct: @KSI Dr.Pepper

Reason they deserve this:

I have watched Peppers grow in KSI from the day she was recruited. I have seen her passion for the foundation of what KSI stands for and her commitment to doing whats right always despite many obstacles. She is always ready to lend a hand to a fellow gamer. She goes out her way to help others even irl. She has sent headsets to fellow gamers so they can continue to be a part of the community. Her generosity is endless in the pursuit of keeping the people she calls friends and squadmates in the game and moving forward. She is endlessly striving to learn more about KSI. She is easily one of the best GENs Discord squad has ever had, I would even go so far as to say she may be one of the best GENs in all of DM. Nobody deserves any award more than this one does.

CPT

Gamertag(Rank-Division/Squad): KSI LiViNgLiFe(CPT- DM/Discord)

Link to forums acct: @KSI LiViNgLiFe

Reason they deserve this:

Living has defied all odds. She has made great headway in becoming an incredible officer. Some said she would not make a good officer and she took that as a challenge. She has proven her desire to learn and grow in KSI. She has shown her ability to do what needs done and to communicate openly and easily with her fellow officers and squadmates. She is fast becoming a great recruiter, she is always there to chat or to help a fellow gamer through a tough spot in game. She has gone great lengths to prove the nay sayers wrong and I truly believe she shines through as a suprise up and comer amongst the officer ranks of KSI. Living has great ability and given the chance, I believe she will make a solid GEN one day.

Edited by EzeD24

Co-Founder

KSI Trixie 7 

@KSI Trixie 7

Since taking over CoFounder of Hellborn last December, Trixie has really come into her this month. Going out of her way to meet more Hellborn members, getting more comfortable & familiar with the Hellborn Officer Staff, and helping us to improve in areas where we're lacking. Thank you Trixie!

Lieutenant

KSI J0KER DM

@KSI J0KER DM

Joker has spent most of January kicking butt and taking names. He's been fantastic, and gone well above and beyond the duties of a Lieutenant. He's taken on training a new SSGT, represented Hellborn at 2 Gens Meetings, and been absorbing all sorts of knowledge that he'll eventually need as he progresses through the ranks. Joker has done exceptional work this month, and shown vast improvement in every facet of being an officer. I know he won't stop and will continue to be awesome going forward! Keep it up Joker!

Department Member

KSI DCRUNK

@KSI DCRUNK

DCRUNK has been awesome for History this month! He's been an idea machine, coming up with the idea for the KSI Yearbook. And he's been instrumental in fleshing out the idea and bringing it to life. Creating spreadsheets and documents to help History get the project off the ground and take it being something very promising with a lot of potential. He has tackled this new project with enthusiasm and keeping the ball rolling. DCRUNK is an exceptional member of the History Department and more deserving of this award than anyone else I know. Don't stop now DCRUNK!

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xKing 77
Link to forums account - @Mr. King 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has done so much for WD. This was a division that was there that needed some direction and King has come over with his knowledge and spread it into Wd. That was his first step to having this division become something other than just there. He works with anyone in the WD. When one of the squads took a hit and it was frustrating he was there to help guide it in a direction to go forward and not let it get to the officers or members. He has helped set goals for the Division and not just set them but help to achieve them. He has been really easy to work with to help get this division out of stale ness.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue 77
Link to forums account - @KSI xRogue 77
Reasoning why they deserve this -Rogue has been such a great addition to the 7 staff she is always easy to get a hold of if there is no seven on for the gens. It doesn't matter to her if it is her squad she is over if a GEN comes to her and the other 7 is not in she takes care of the issue with no complaints. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Keidil
Link to forums account - @Keidil
Reasoning why the deserve this - This man is a really busy man but that doesn't not stop him from getting anything done. His squad just took the biggest hit I have seen in WD in the almost three years I have been here. That does not stop him he pushed forward when most people would quit. Having a squad of 50 plus and being one of two officers in the squad he still gets those security checks done and keeps the spirits high for the members. He works with the potential officers gets recruits and does the train and promotes done, and still deals with any issues that come up. He is in the mode team, full time job and a family I don't know how he did it but this man definitely deserves this award. 

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TRASHCUS
Link to forums account - @KSI Demon 666
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy is the key to recruiting I don't know how he does it but he can go and get recruit after recruit. He has helped with getting his squad to the split they are gonna do in the next month. He is always available for the members. He will stop playing a game to put in another game to game with a member. Security checks  needs to be done he is right on top of it no questions asked.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MrLynch
Link to forums account - @tlynch6
Reasoning why they deserve this - He came into the squad and from day one he goes and gets to know the members. If any of them had a issue he directed them to the right officer. He goes and get promoted to SSGT and within the first day a member is talking about leaving and he did everything to have this member be happy again and the member stayed. He is there to give the members a excellent experience in KSI and to keep them happy.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xShooter CPT WD Cyanide

Link to forums account - @KSI xShyster
Reasoning why they deserve this - well lets see he has picked up a few duties as a captain and he has been doing one heck of a job. keep up the good work bro.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI CheekClappr CPT WD Napalm
Link to forums account -@PvM_Drew
Reasoning why they deserve this -well to make it simple ever since he became an officer he has gone beyond on what he was suppose to do he has helped me on keeping up to date on the recruits and all of the promotions that was coming up. Thank you cheek for everything u have done for me.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nyx 7 SSGT WD Napalm
Link to forums account - KSI SnowWolf 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - every since she has joined KSI she always want to learn and she pushed me to do a workshop when I wasn't ready to do one but we got it done and now she is hosting workshops for who ever needs them. Thank you for joining my squad out of all of them.

Edited by KSI xFondu

Division Leader - KSI Grifful 7

@KSI Grifful 7

Guy constantly strives to make SL a great division and works hard for his members. He is always there to make the tough calls and leads by example. This month alone he helped make sure squads were getting back on track post holiday break and fixing some issues within the division. SL is in a great spot in part because of him

Founder - KSI Swag 77

@KSI Swag 77

This guy dedicates so much time to his members it is tough to match. He will sit in parties for. Hours just chatting and giving advice. He looks out for his members and has helped as an acting general this month just so his cofo arent overwhelmed. 

Co-Founder - KSI Rogue 7

Bonafide leader by example. Has helped guide 2 squads in the right direction after they both lost their generals. Under him they have thrived and are now operating in good shape with one of them now having a general whom i feel very confident in because how much time rogue spent training him.

General - KSI Nikkixdoll

@KSI NiKKixDoLL

One of SL newer generals but you couldnt tell. This girl is a powerhouse who puts her members 1st. Prestige was a bit of a mess before she climb the ranks and now its becoming arguably one of SL's powerhouse squads. Great mentor, great leader to her squad i expect great things in the future

Captain - KSI Kakashii 77

@Kakashii 77

Similar to Nikki doll this man has been a force this last month for Prestige SL. You can spend 5 min in a party and see how much his general and officer staff respect his knowledge and his leadership.   He forms a dangerous 1-2 combo with nikki doll. No doubt a top tier captain in my book 

LT - KSI Lollipop @KSI Lollipop

Since coming back thru the ranks she has been a blessing for Imperial SL squad. Recruiting, member promotions , getting with members, you name it she is doing it in spades. Very active on discord and xbox and makes a strong case to be the next great leader from Imperial SL. 

May add more 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 77 
Link to forums account -  @KSI xRogue 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - this person does amazing work for WD she is always around and easy to get in contact with. She motivates our squad. she is a great person to talk to. i always know i can go to her with any questions comments or concerns i may have.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKamikaze WD MALICE
Link to forums account - @Chi Town’s Finest
Reasoning why the deserve this - this person is going great things in KSI he is always talking to members hoping in and out of parties. he motivates the officer staff and members to do their best . he is alway around when members need help or assistance with anything

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxMetalx Cyanide WD
Link to forums account - @KSIxMetalPlains
Reasoning why they deserve this - this person is off the charts with his member retention and game nights he is always willing to help a fellow KSI member And answer any questions they might have he is a funny person and like to make people laugh.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRELICx Malice WD
Link to forums account - @KSI xRELICx
Reasoning why they deserve this - this person is a great asset to his squad he gives 100% when it comes to his squad he is alway talking to members of KSI whether they are in is squad or not he is great at member retention and attends as many game nights as he can he also co hosts them. he also attends sqaud meetings and is not afraid to come to you if he has any questions.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -Litperson247 Malice WD
Link to forums account - @Litperson247
Reasoning why they deserve this - this person is new to KSI but he is trying to learn everything that he can. he attends game nights and is great at member retention. he trys to help everyone he can when he can.  

Edited by KSI xHoots

Director
Gamertag.

KSI xKing 77 (WD)

Link to forums account. @Mr. King 77

Reasoning why they deserve this -

King has been a great mentor not just to the 7s staff but anyone who goes to him looking for guidance, he is very knowledgeable and speaks his mind which makes it easy to get clear direction or advice when needed. King has played a huge part in the success of WD since coming over as director he has been a great teacher and has helped each of us become better leaders, when he puts his mind to something you know it's going to get done and get done right no matter where he goes in KSI he will be successful but I'm definitely not looking forward to the day he moves on from WD.

Division Leader
Gamertag.

KSI xTiger 77 (WD)

Link to forums account. @KSI Tiger 77

Tigers primary focus is on the members, she cares about all members well being and wants to make sure all are happily integrated within their squads and divisions. Tigers always looking for new ways to voice her concerns and looking for larger platforms to speak on behalf of the members. She has become the heart and voice of this division and will continue to do amazing things help anywhere she can.

Co-Founder
Gamertag.

KSIxRONL66x7 (WD)

Link to forums account. @KSIxRONL66x7

Ron has really stepped up since becoming co-founder, he's always there to make sure important information get out to the division via discord and makes himself available to his gens. He has been a great addition to the 7s staff in WD.

General
Gamertag.

KSI Taywick 77 (Vanquish WD)

Link to forums account. @KSI Taywick 77

Reasoning why the deserve this.

Vanquish had gone through some tough times losing its gen and all their officers, Taywick chose to go over and try to rebuild the squad from an almost dead state back in April, and now Vanquish is on the verge of splitting within the next month. Another one of our squads has recently taken a pretty big his losing a bunch of members and officers so Taywick asked his officers to help bring recruits in for that squad and within a few days helped bring in many new faces to that squad. With his selflessness and knowledge I believe he deserves recognition. 

Captain
Gamertag.

KSI xShooter (Cyanide WD)

Link to forums account. @KSI xShyster

Reasoning why they deserve this.

Shooter has done so much for this squad, when his former gen left he didn't hesitate to step up to the plate, even though most of the other officers saw this as a perfect opportunity to slack on their duties. He's stays on top of whatever need to be done within the squad while also trying to keep morals high and encouraging members to move up. He has been a good leader to the squad and will continue to do great things even with all his extra sas. 

LT
Gamertag.

KSI Cabva (Vanquish WD)

Link to forums account. @KSI Cabva

Cabva has played a large part in the success of Vanquish in the last couple of months, he's very dedicated to his squad and it's members. He's a great recruiter and mentor, he's always doing things not only for his squad but also to help the division as a whole, him and the other officers have band together to help out a squad in need by bringing in recruits for that squad. He's one of the first to offer training to new members or future officers. Cabva is holding a tournament for the division to help bring the members together, I look forward to seeing all the great things Cabva will do in his KSI career.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DREW 7 (CoFo-DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI DREW 7

Drew has been a huge help this past month and is really coming into his own as a CoFo. Hes always asking questions and looking for ways to better himself and DM. He got a lot going on with his News obligations but he still makes sure to make time for our members as well. He works  closely with his General to ensure the she has all the tools she needs to succeed and it shows. Cant wait to see what this guy is capable of in the future.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shocker (General- DM/Cruelty)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shocker
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Shocker has really proven his worth since he has become a General for Cruelty. Even with his hectic schedule IRL and his Military duties, he makes sure that his members are well taken care of. Hes always available to game, help out, or just talk the night away if that is what is needed of him. It's been nothing short of inspiring to watch him work here.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI refined (General- DM/Sinister) 
Link to forums account - @KSI refined

refined is one of the hardest working and determined people I've met in my KSI career. He is always pushing himself to do and be better so that everyone in his squad is happy and taken care of. Always the 1st to jump on promotions or cover a Gamenight if needed. He has been a HUGE help in training the new officers as they have come into the fold and so much more. It's going to be a great show to watch him work as he takes on his new chapter as General of Sinister. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Scorpion0017 (CPL- DM/Sinister)

Link to forums account - @Scorpion0017

Scorpion is one of those members that everyone wants to be around. Hes one you really wish was an Officer because you know how great he would be at it, but your just glad hes here and is happy. Hes easy going, always helping people out in game, and is just fun to be around. I'm really glad that I've had the opportunity to get to know him during our time here in KSI and can consider him a good friend. But like I said before, I'd say everyone feels that way. Lol Scorpion is a great guy and an awesome member.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 (DW/DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grunt is one of the greatest people to bounce ideas off of. He pushes us as a 7 staff to better DW as whole and is always willing to help out when and where needed.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 (DW)
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - VENUM is the lifeblood of DW. With his style of leadership, he knows when to chill back or dive into a situation and solve it. He is hands on with all the squads in the division and is one of the biggest factors in pushing for the growth of the division. With 2 squad splits on the rise, his impact is truly recognized and is a great way to kick off the success of DW in 2020. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bane 7 (DW/Elysium)
Link to forums account - @Bane 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bane is one of the most influential officers in DW. His work ethic is passed down to the others and is utilized in all the squads in the division. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DURIN (DW/Elysium)
Link to forums account - @KSI DURIN
Reasoning why they deserve this - Durin is one of the most chill people in DW. He can get all of his duties handled, and then completely connect with you over things. He is a master in member retention and activity. Also ensuring that no member is left behind and that he is making sure that his impact is felt in his squad.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11 (DW/Elysium)
Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11
Reasoning why they deserve this - Blitz recently rejoined into DW and has hit the ground running as far as showcasing his abilities. He single handedly compiled a list of individuals who need to be on the squad club and has a spreadsheet to help track activity and participation. He uses his knowledge to his advantage and pushes down the path of greatness. He is a valued officer in DW and look forward to what the future has for him.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Airborne 7 (Senior Forums Mod, HDM, Head of AAP)
Link to forums account - @Airborne
Reasoning why they deserve this - Airborne, there is a plethora of things I can say about him. During this month, he’s broke out of his shell and has been more accepting to new ideas. Being on of the most accoladed department heads in the community as well as a valued member of the Forums Staff as a Senior Mod, he is readily there to help anyone in need. He recently got promoted to Head Department Manager, truly showcasing how he is viewed by his peers and other members of the community.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 DW Div Leader

Link to forums account - @VENUM 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Venum is a div leader that gets down in the squad levels and actually participated and plays with the members. He seems hard on everyone but he’s not. He will always make time to talk about what’s happening with you. I’m happy I have him as the division leader. I see him spreading his wings and becoming director in the near future. Keep it up Big V

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7 DW Co Founder

Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Starset is a great leader in DW. A stand out Co founder he is. Continues to help out Elysium become a better squad. Challenges us to do more. Actually gets out there and helps us. Always finds a way to help better the squad. Starset is a great leader in KSI. Keep it up kid.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DURIN Elysium DW LT

Link to forums account - @KSI DURIN

Reasoning why they deserve this - Durin is a very hard working officer in Elysium. He does his best to make sure everything is done correctly. He has been huge on training most members and potential through hosting various workshops. With his past experience this guy has a lot of knowledge within the squad level. I’ve seen his work for years now and I’m still surprised that he doesn’t have any OTMs yet. 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11 Elysium DW SSGT

Blitz rejoined KSI in December and since then has been a great member to have around. He’s been a huge help in Elysium and has took a lot of charge at such a low rank in the staff. Recently we’ve had to get a majority of our members into the new squad club and he has been able to get a great amount of people in. All I see is good stuff from him in the future. 

Division Leader - KSI Grifful 7

@KSI Grifful 7

Grifful has been busting his tail try to push SL to the next level, since I got to SL, Guy constantly strives to make SL a great division and works hard for his members. He is always there to make the tough calls and leads by example. 

Co-Founder - KSI Rogue 7

@KSI Rogue 7

Bonafide leader by example. Has helped guide 2 squads in the right direction after they both lost their generals. Under him they have thrived and are now operating in good shape with one of them now having a general whom i feel very confident in because how much time rogue spent training him. He has been a great role model for the squads that he is over and has the potential to go all the way, the sky is the limit for roguey and he definitely deserves OTM of January 

General - KSI Nikkixdoll

@KSI NiKKixDoLL

One of SL newer generals but you couldnt tell. This girl is a powerhouse who puts her members 1st. Prestige was a bit of a mess before she climb the ranks and now its becoming arguably one of SL's powerhouse squads. Great mentor, great leader to her squad i expect great things in the future

LT - KSI Lollipop 

@KSI Lollipop

Since coming back thru the ranks she has been a blessing for Imperial SL squad. Recruiting, member promotions , getting with members, you name it she is doing it in spades. Very active on discord and xbox and makes a strong case to be the next great leader from Imperial SL. 

Edited by KSI Swag 77

CPT- KSIxSWAG

@KSIxUSMCxSWAG

Swag is a hard worker ever time i give him a task he get it done i know that i can always count on him for anything he might not have faith in his self that he cant do something but i know he can i have seen him over come so much.i remember when i first started training him it was going to be a little hard but me and him work together and now he is a strong officer he might not think that but i know he is one of the best recruiter and when he go recruiting he go crazy and he can pull them in left and right. We might pick on and joke around with him but i wouldn't trade him for anyone else.

LT-KSI Cabva

@KSI Cabva

this guy right here work for the squad. by hosting workshop gamenight and getting recruits i know i can count on him when i need anything done when i message him he is always good about getting back with me in a timely manner. Now he has step up and has started doing workshop once a week he has been a big help. i can see im going high in the rank keep up the good work.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Taywick 77
Link to forums account -  @KSI Taywick 77
Reasoning why the deserve this - reason why this person deserve this award , Is ever since he came over to a dead squad with no officers .   He did his very best to show postivity towards his squad and comming officers . and now the squad he is over is bouta split something ppl been wanting to do . . also this person has great roll of officers thanks to all his hard work towards this squad what it is now.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cabva
Link to forums account - @KSI Cabva
Reasoning why they deserve this - reason why he deserve this award , is because  ever since he stepped as member  up to be as a officer , he has been supportive and always on helping members on  what they need and helping the squad and other officers .

CPT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LiViNgLiFe DM/Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI LiViNgLiFe
Reasoning why they deserve this - Living Life started out as an underdog and has since become a powerhouse of an officer. She is 1st on line daily to recruit. Her enthusiasm towards her squad and other squads is to be commended. She is always there to help other members and answer any questions they may have. She seeks knowledge within KSI to make sure the information she is sharing is up to date and accurate. She will take more than one game night a week or more if needed. She is a very dependable and viable officer in Discord squad. We are eager to see how far she will go in KSI.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SLATER DM/Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI SLATER
Reasoning why they deserve this - SLATER is another underdog, that many didn’t think would make it as an officer. He very much has proven the nay sayers wrong. SLATER has a strong desire to be very helpful on all levels in KSI. He readily takes classes to learn as much as he can about the inner workings of KSI. He is very helpful to members and goes the extra mile to make sure that members get things done in their perspective games. he has been a valuable asset to Discord squads welcoming committee.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI bankable DM/Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI bankable
Reasoning why they deserve this - bankable has had a rather devastating past year in suffering the loss of her husband. Although it has been difficult for her, she still is active daily. She reaches out to other members and is willing to help them in any adventure they choose to undertake in their perspective games. She is a core member in the squad and cherished by the squad. She deserves this recognition for her perseverance in being active daily and available for all members even as she goes through her own difficult time.

Senior Leader

KSI RiiOT 7/ CAO 

Link to forums account - @KSI RiiOT 7

Even tho RiiOT isn't clan ops based so his face isn't always shown at meetings, member gamenights etc, my dude is putting in all the hard work behind the scenes. Me being RiiOTs business partner I talk to him on a day to day bases and even tho sometimes he's just super busy or he's getting ready for bed because hes in a different time zone RiiOT always makes time sit down and talk strategy for web ops. He's always getting new plans pushed out to his team in a timely manner as well as giving us that extra boost of motivation and confidence to keep us moving forward. Best part about RiiOT is he's not just a board member but he's a friend and brother to all. 

Division Leader

KSI xTiger 77/ WD Div Lead 

Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77

Tiger has one of the hardest roles in clan ops. We all know that being a div leader is far from the easiest thing to do, there times you turn your xbox on and can't even load up a game because your swamped with work ranging from handling issues, to sitting with/working with your 7 and officer staffs of the divison. The best part about Tiger is she doesn't let any of this bring her down and he keeps her head held high while she does her best to make WD the greatest it can be. She's always willing to get her hands dirty and assist where ever she may be needed. Tiger has played a big part in the Splits of Cyanide to Malice as well as Cyanide to Napalm and she's also been giving a huge helping hand to Malice which has been a target

of poaching as of late. Tiger continues to ask questions and try to learn more about her position so she can perfect it and continue to climb the clan ops latter. Can honestly say Tiger has given a vast majority of her time to WD and her dedication to the community is very strong. 

Co-Founder

KSIxRONL66x7/ WD Cofo 

Link to forums account - @KSIxRONL66x7

Ron is the type of leader that's always willing to take on more tasks as long as it means that he's able to help the members of the community. When I took over WD as acting div lead Ron was one of the first people to step up and say hey give me whatever work you got so I can show you what I'm all about and he did just that. Every task we've handed to him he was quick to get it done without any hesitation. Any squad that has questions always knows that Ron is always available and when they hit him up he's always there with a quick response and a solid solution. 

General

KSI Taywick 77/ Vanquish WD Gen -

Link to forums account - @KSI Taywick 77

Taywick has had a rough path since getting put over Vanquish. A few months back Taywick was working with a squad that had 2 officers, very high numbers of fluff and pretty much no motivation or growth. When I first became Director of WD we made a plan to get Vanquish back on its feel and with the help of Taywick and Legion we made it happen. Taywicks work schedule is kinda boo boo which makes it hard for him to be on as much I'm sure he wants to be but he doesn't let that stop him from keeping his squad on the straight and narrow. In just a few months time he led Vanquish from a squad that probably should've been fully fluffed and merged to a squad that has almost a full officer staff is pretty much ready to split. Even when times were tough and he probably was ready to give up Taywick stood strong and has help lead and create an army. 

Captain

KSI CheekClappr/Napalm WD CPT 

Link to forums account - @PvM_Drew

This dude, Since the day CheekClappr rejoined the community he has been almost impossible of stop. Since Napalm was created CheekClappr has been the go to guy. Always trying to find new ways to motivate his squad, trying to bring recruits in so we can have members to our family. CheekClappr is always trying to do whatever he can to take the pressure off his General and take on whatever it is that is needed. His main concern for WD and Napalm is to make the members happy and do whatever is needed to make his home the best. The best thing about him is that he doesn't give up even when things get hard. He is a very dedicated and hard working member of the community and he has massive goals to achieve ahead of him that we all know he can achieve. I believe someday I will see that 7 behind his name if he keeps up the work hes been putting in for this place we call home!

LT

KSI TRASHCUS/ Abaddon WD CPT 

Link to forums account - @KSI Demon 666

Even tho we don't always see eye to eye, Trashcus or Trigger as some might know him is always putting 100% into his squad. He's always trying to motivate the other officers to go out and host gamenights and recruit as well as trying to give them the knowledge that he has so they can succeed as well. He's very passionate about his squad and is willing to do anything at any cost to keep it running smooth. Recently being promoted to Captain I think Trashcus has opened a new door for himself and hopefully will capitalize on that and do great things. 

SSGT

KSI Nyx/ Napalm WD SSGT 

Link to forums account - @KSI SnowWolf 7

Nyx is the definition of hard work and dedication. Since rejoining the community she has hit the ground running, Using her past experience as well as her new knowledge of the community she is doing everything she can to make her squad the best. She is going out hosting back to back workshops for multiple members daily trying to push out the knowledge for them to succeed in the community. Even tho she was a 7 in the community in the past she's still always asking questions and doing what she can to learn all the new standards put in place. Just recently Nyx was accepted to our Join staff and I've never seen someone so excited to get accepted. Since then she has been hungry to grab apps that way she can learn and prove to everyone what she really can do in other areas. Gonna be great to see what she does. 

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)

Gamertag: KSI AIRBORNE 7/Senior Mod

Link to forums account - @Airborne

Ahhh Airborne my counter part. Ever since Airborne got Senior mod it has been a joy to work side by side with him on multiple different projects. Airborne is always on top of the mods to get there stats in on time as well as communicating with them on a dialy bases to ensure they are all on the same page with our expectations. Recently the courts have been swapped over to the web ops side which is gonna be Airbornes newest project and he's already hit the ground running with it and getting all the mini mods prepped and trained for there assignments. Right now I'm currently working with Airborne on getting him fully trained in join mod duties that way if ever needed he'll be informed and can help when needed. Airborne is a big ball of knowledge when it comes to most things in the community and having him as one of my partners is a massive honor. 

Department Member 

KSI xMinion/ News & Marketing 

Link to forums account - @Minion xo

Minion deserves this award because she is always on top of her duties as a marketing rep. Not only is she always pushing out information in the DW server and helping members get signed up for events etc she is also in the ES div server doing the same thing. She is always on top of her game posting first thing in the morning as well as before she goes to bed. She doesn't let one event slip by without her making sure everyone she can tell will know about it. It takes alot of work to keep up with Marketing for two different divisonal servers but minion makes it look super easy. She's a very respected and well known member of the community and I'm happy shes doing great things for her department.

KSI xShooter/ Cyanide WD CPT

Link to forums account - @KSI xShyster

Since day 1 Shooter has been putting any and all free time he may have into the success of Cyanide. After the recent squad split that the squad has had and the Gen stepping away Shooter has basically been running the squad from his captain position while he takes tips and pointers on how to become a General. He is always bringing his officer staff together and trying to give everyone the respect and recognition they deserve. Recently his squad kinda hit a rough patch but he's been that guy that no matter what he sticks with and keeps everyones spirits up. He's always online gaming with any member he can find. Shooter is honestly destined for greatness. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DrPepper (Gen DM/Discord

@KSI DrPepper

KSI DrPepper has become a friend and mentor to me and many other’s. She is a fantastic leader and I would follow her anywhere. She works very hard to make sure everyone feels welcome and involved in discord and recruits wonderful people who make KSI better.

Senior Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Ronin 7
Link to forums account - @ThaHomieRonin
Ronin has always been on top of his game. Even with his deep knowledge and influence in the community, he still gets with and plays with the “small fish”. Always great to have him in your party and turn on your listening ear to absorb anything and everything he ahs to say. When you have amazing leaders around you, you learn as much as you can. This is one guy that has given me quite the information without his knowledge most of the time. Keep doing your thing Ronin.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Skarzx 77
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
So much can be said about Skarzx and all of them are great things. He is very down to earth and has so much to offer and give to anyone in his party. Like Ronin, if you turn on your listening ear and ask questions you will gain an abundance of knowledge. I always see him making his rounds in SL, talking to new members and veteran members alike. He is always helping lay the foundation for the future of this community and driving it forward. His passion and dedication to the community is what all should strive for. To start off this 2020 year, this is your guy for Director OTM.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Grifful 7 (Sovereign Legacy)
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Oh Griffy Poo. The things I have to say about this guy. Even with his assumingly hard and tough exterior and booming demeanor, this guy is as gushy as a gummy bear on the inside with his occasional Matthew McConaughey like voice. No but seriously, SL would not be what it is today without his leadership. He has conducted this train into 2020 and has continued to grow and improve his Founder, Co-Founders, Generals and Squads. Whether it is slaying in PUBG game nights or cranking out some matches with members on Smite or Rocket League, he is always getting with someone. One of his favorite things to do is just build stuff. Anything that includes growing or improving or even correcting issues, this is his bread and butter. He enjoys tackling these things and getting results through growth and learning. Sometimes he will give you the needed kick in the butt to strap up and stay the course, and at the end of the day it is to see you become better. He has so much knowledge and utter passion for this division, that is why it has grown so much and sets the standard moving for forward this year. Therefore he should be Division Leader for Jan OTM.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Swag 77 (Sovereign Legacy)
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this –

SWAGGY SWAG aka Mr. Pickles!!! He has done an incredible job as Founder for SL. He has connected himself to every single squad and has really made a name for Sovereign Legacy. This dude right here is the definition of passionate. His commitment to his duties and to his fellow leaders and member is unprecedented. You can see this man jumping from party to party talking, guiding, and just making each individual both in party and on Discord feel welcomed into our SL family. He is and has been the epitome of what it means to be dedicated to others and be a leader. He has guided his Co-Founders effectively, handled all of his responsibilities quickly and efficiently, mentoring various officers and members. Perfect Founder candidate for Jan OTM.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI NikkixDoLL (Sovereign Legacy / Prestige)
Link to forums account - @KSI NiKKixDoLL
Oh Nikki, where art thou Nikki?! She is a straight up powerhouse! Coming out of the gate this year with her promotion to General on January 2nd, 2020 she has proven herself to be a force to be reckoned with. She has been training her officers, mentoring, leading and guiding her squad extremely well. Better than most Generals in their first month. She has a great head on her shoulders and is always there for her members and officers. She is always willing to help people even through their personal issues in life. When I think of who deserves Jan OTM for General, she is who I think of.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Kakashii 77 (Sovereign Legacy / Prestige)
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77
Kakashii, Kakashii, Kakashii. What can I say about him? Well for starters, this right here is Mr. Comeback King. As a former Gen and CoFounder, he does not lack knowledge at all and he is always down to train officers and potential future officers. He has truly proven to me and to his squad to be an incredible Captain and leader. He has gone above and beyond, utilizing every form of communication amongst his officers and members, and even excelling at providing gamerpics not just for Prestige but also for so many members in SL. He is definitely a master mentor for his squad and a great leader for everyone around him. He has been a beacon as a Captain, hence why he deserves Captain OTM for Jan 2020.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI ENERGY8734 (Sovereign Legacy / Prestige)
Link to forums account - @KSI LIFEZENERGY
Reasoning why they deserve this –

KSI ENERGY… this man right here is a pure representation of his gamertag. He brings ALL the energy he can into every party, Discord channel etc. For me, he has been one of the hardest working LTs in all of SL and my #1 for January. Whether it’s engaging members, training others to recruit, creating other Energy prodigies, his fun and energetic live streams of Just Dance, or him and I busting moves on the dance floor in a Grand Theft Auto gamenight at the nightclub lol. He is just one of those guys who is always working to bring in more people, create an incredible experience for members new and old, and just an all around awesome dude to be around. He has all the potential, drive and passion to be a great leader in KSI.

I know it’s not part of the OTM nominations but I did have a few January 2020 Honorable Mentions I want to raise up. These officers have also done an amazing job in their respective squads and ranks:

KSI DCRUNK - Imperial SL General @KSI DCRUNK

KSI HiJaCk3D – Vanguard SL Captain @KSI KAMIKAZE2

KSI KillerGOD – Templar SL Captain @KSI KillerGOD

KSI SlickNick – Templar SL Lieutenant @KSI SlickNick

KSI DemiWolf – Knights SL Lieutenant @KSI DemiWolf

KSI Lollipop – Imperial SL Lieutenant @KSI Lollipop

KSI Bmack42 - Imperial SL Lieutenant @KSI Bmack42

Edited by KSI Rogue 7

Captain

Gamertag(Rank-Division/Squad) KSI LadySatan(CPT-DM/Wrath)

Link to forums account - @KSI LadySatan

LadySatan is absolutely great to play games and just converse with. Everytime your in a lobby with her you will feel that much more included and welcome in the lobby new members and veterans alike. Her dedication and accomplishments shine through obviously with being an amazing recruiter, active member, wealth of knowledge, willingness to reach out to all members and a genuine awesome person to have in this community.

SGT

Gamertag(Rank-Division/Squad) KSI HGrizzly (SGT-DM/Wrath)

Link to forums account - @KSI HGrizzly

HGrizzly is really awesome to team up and game with an extremely active and dedicated member "hiber" demonstrates a willingness to help in any way he can offering advice and his knowledgeto anyone in need.

Awards

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - DM) – KSIXROMEO 7
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this – Romeo as I’ve said time after time is a natural born leader both in real life and in KSI. He is one of those leaders that if anything cares a little to much about his division and it’s people which really is a good thing. He never asks anymore from his people that what he is willing to do himself as proven with the amount of time he hasn't been acting GEN of a squad while being a 7 which has been about 2 weeks 1 day and counting fingers crossed. He’s always hosting 
 game nights, recruiting, training up  officers but most importantly always hanging out with his members. Under his tutelage DM has been happy and prosperous he continually pushes his people to better themselves and their squads.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - DM) – KSI Drew 7
Link to forums account - @KSI DREW 7
Reasoning why they deserve this – Drew has been everywhere man from being a Co-Fo in DM to co-head of news on the LC committee ect. But out of all of the mantels he is taking on as DM’s Co-Fo he has really been rising to the challenge. He has been a tremendous help to DM and to Romeo in helping keep things running smoothly always coming up with good ideas like having a biweekly recruiting night for the officers to help promote unity and help anyone that needs help in their recruiting techniques. This last month he really has stepped up his game and truly deserves this award.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank – DW/Samurai) -KSI HARLEYGIRL
Link to forums account - @KSI Harleygirl
Reasoning why they deserve this – where to start with this women. Since meeting her she has been a sponge soaking up any and all information to not only improve herself but that of her squad. Every chance she gets she seeks out new information and then helps integrate it and apply said knowledge for the betterment of her squad and it’s members. She is always active with her members always playing games with them. If something needs to be done to help the squad then she is there to do it in a heartbeat. Also she’s a hoot to hang out with always finding ways to engage her fellow members and challenging them to be better. She’s often referred to as mama Harley and for good reason she adopts a lot of her family.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI BLITZ11
Reasoning why they deserve this – Blitz is a go getter. Since being promoted up to SSGT he has been stepping up in all aspects of his responsibility’s. He has been a tremendous help in getting the squad ready for its split. He hasn’t been doing everything alone he has his fellow officers by his side and he’s usually the one to initiate Comunication so that they get everything done. He has been one of the officers taking charge of ensuring that everyone gets added to the club and making a very detailed list that he has been continually updating. He is a fine officer and I can’t wait to see how well he does in the future DW truly is lucky to have him.

Gamertag (Rank – DW/Samurai) – SPARTAN MAN1911
Link to forums account - @SPARTAN MAN1911
Reasoning why they deserve this – Spartan is one of those rare members that join KSI and stand out not intentionally but because of the type of member that he is. Over the last month I’ve seen him in a party everyday with his fellow squad mates. He always speaks highly of his fellow members unless they get out of line then he is one of the first people to defend them always doing what’s right an admirable quality. He’s always willing to play games and help people out with what they are doing. With Spartan in the party you always know that it’s going to be a blast and everyone is going to be having fun. It’s been a pleasure to meet and hang out with him and I can truly say that I’ve only meet a hand Full of people like him in KSI that can always be relied upon and bring a spark of life to any party and always being active with the squad.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77 SL 
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
He is always full of information and loves to share past experiences to help guide us as leaders. He has a world of knowledge and I enjoy listening to all this intel he has to offer to learn better how it improve my squad. He is an amazing director for SL and is always open to listen when I need some advice. He is the true meaning of inspiration and where I strive to be one day in KSI. 

Division Leader KSI 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Grifful 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Always open to help anyone in SL with offering lots of positive vibes and influence of his experiences in KSI. I enjoy listening to the different ways of how he handles situations that arise in SL. He has a positive influence on all the leaders in SL and provides us with knowledge and experience to handle just about anything. He loves to interact with our members and games with us. He has always has the best interest at heart with KSI and is a very successful Leader. I admire him a lot. Great mentor! 

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag brings a lot of energy and positivity wherever he goes and it spreads throughout the community! He is always posting up progress within SL and keeps us up to date with the latest news. He enjoys hanging out with us and talking about his pickle obsessions and brings a lot of joy to people around him. He gives good advice and generally shows how much he loves SL and KSI. His passion shows through the dedication he has with our squads in SL. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue SL 
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - What a great inspiration! He is always looking out for us in SL and he us incredibly active within our community playing games and interacting. He Is passionate about KSI and shows it every time he is on with taking moments of training daily with our community and squads. He has the ability to teach in a way that is easily understood. A great mentor and well respected Leader. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ROGUE 7 COFO SL IMPERIAL 
Link to forums account -  @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - this man has been my mentor forever his guidance made me the man I am in ksi 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  GEN  SL IMPERIAL
Link to forums account - @KSI DCRUNK
Reasoning why the deserve this - he makes me so proud  of what he has accomplish  so far I remember when he was a wee little lad  he has come so far 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - ksi lollipop
Link to forums account - @KSI Lollipop
Reasoning why they deserve this - she is one of the many backbones of imperial  she bust her butt off for imperial and is a dang good officer

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7 (COFO-SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has done so much for KSI not just as a cofounder but also as a captain and a general. Most recently he was acting Gen of two squads on top of his 7 staff duties. He has oversaw the now continuing prosperity of two squads. He cares about this community and it’s members so much. No matter what he gives it his all. Any time a member needs help he is there. He has been there for me through so much even out side of games he has helped me through personal struggles. He goes so far as to get new games just to be able play with new members. I feel that just for what he did with the two squads he deserves this award and with especially everything else he has done.  

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DCRUNK(General- SL/ Imperial)
Link to forums account - @KSI DCRUNK
Reasoning why the deserve this - I have not know CRUNK for as long as I have known others but from the short time I have known him he has shown me what a hard working man he is. When I stepped down for school when I was being groomed for the Gen position he stepped up and took over imperial. He did so much for me making sure that I wasn’t fluffed from KSI just because I had to focus on school. When our squad in December went through a crisis of losing multiple officers and members he held us together. He brought us back from a skeleton crew of an officer core to a once again thriving squad. He continues growing the squad bringing us closer to another squad split under his leadership. For these reasons he deserves this award. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI N3cRo NiNjA (Captain- SL/ Imperial)
Link to forums account - @KSI N3cRo NiNjA
Reasoning why they deserve this - there is so much I could say about this man my brother. Anytime I needed to talk he was there to help. He plays with so many members and makes them feel welcome. He steps up everyday to help with training and motivating members to do their best. For the good of the community even during disputes with other members he’s found ways to bury the hatchet. As a captain I have watch him grow taking on the every challenge while it is preparing him to be a general one day. For these reasons I believe he deserves this award

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shocker (GEN - DM/Cruelty)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shocker
Reasoning why the deserve this - Shocker has a busy life outside of Xbox but that doesn't stop him from doing any of his General duties in KSI. He manages to make time to get on Xbox and game with members in his squad. Shocker isn't afraid to ask questions, I feel like he's asked me a billion of them, but that's how he's gained so much knowledge. He's really making Cruelty his own and it shows. I'm proud of all that he's done for his squad and can't wait to see what more he can do for Cruelty and DM! I know I don't say it too often but keep up the great work! 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI refined (GEN - DM/Sinister)
Link to forums account - @KSI refined
Reasoning why they deserve this - Refined in the rock of his squad. Refined has been there when his squad was going through a very rough patch. He's managed to be the glue that holds everything together. He interacts with his members and members across the board on a daily basis, and is literally the first one to say good morning in our division's discord server. He is always upbeat and in a good mood and can easily liven up any party. Refined has been a madhouse when it's come to recruiting and promotions. He and his officer staff have brought in so many new members over the past couple months and have really turned the squad around. Refined has put in a lot of hard work and was promoted to GEN last night! Woo!!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Dank#2216 (SSGT - DM/Sinister)
Link to forums account - @KSI DANK2216
Reasoning why they deserve this - Dank was promoted to SSGT at the beginning of the month and has done a fantastic job learning the ropes of being an officer. When I first met him he was super quiet and didn't talk far as much as he does now. He's starting to come out of his shell and talk a lot more in parties. If he isn't actively using his mic he is messaging in the party chat interacting with all members in the party. His gamenights are always poppin'! He is super active when it comes to recruiting and promotions and has helped bring in a lot of new members since being promoted to SSGT!