January 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Airborne 7

Gamertag(rank-divisioon/squad)Scorpion0017 (CPL-DM/Sinister)

@Scorpion0017

reason-Scorpion is a awesome member.He is always willing to help anyone that needs any help.He's always a joy to be around.

Awards

KSI xKamikaze General of Malice WD

@KSI xKamikaze 

This general has been with KSI for a long time I have known him for a long time and I consider him a good friend. He has always been very considerate and understanding. He deserves this award for best Gen because he is the best Gen. he motivates everyone in the squad especially the officers. With this motivation we have managed to produce some of the best officers and best recruits I’ve ever seen in my time in KSI. We have not focused on quantity of recruits but on quality. He has led the way in this method of recruiting and we have turned out amazing memebers

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77 Director SL
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Skarzx 77 is an amazing mentor and friend. He is willing to put others in front of his self. This month alone he has made tremendous efforts to guide SL and its leaders to become the best they can be. He is always in parties helping anyone he can. He has went above and beyond to make sure everyone feels comfortable and confident in their leadership. He has also developed a officer training program that is tremendous just so he could help the next generation. For these reasons I believe that he should be Director of the month

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 Director SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Grifful 7 is by far one of the most influential members in KSI. He is always going to tell you how it is without being bias. He does not sugarcoat anything to anyone. He will train anyone that is willing to learn with the vast amount of knowledge that he has. He has successfully led SL and guided his Founder and Co-Founders to where by the end of the year there could be a possible Division Split. He has run the squad so effectively that he recently got promoted to Director of SL on 1/30/20. I believe for these reasons he deserves Division Leader of the Month.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77 Division Leader SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Swag 77 has mentored numerous people throughout SL He always takes time out of his day to get to know the members, train officers, promote members within the division, and help with member retention.He is always jumping in parties trying to get to know new members and make them feel welcome. He is always honest; he does a great job at giving constructive criticism while also building/ training those he is giving criticism to at the time. He is extremely calm and listens to all sides before he makes decisions. He is passionate about the community and is always trying to share his knowledge. It is obvious he cares about this community and those within it. He has worked extremely hard this month and because of his hard work he was promoted to Division Leader of SL on 1/30/20. For these reasons I believe Swag deserves Founder of the Month.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rouge 7 Co-Fo SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Rogue 7 does an amazing job at training and mentoring. He does whatever he can to get in a party and meet new members. I think what is special about Rouge is he will put anyone and anything before himself. Rogue has had a tough month, but he has still managed to do his 7 duties as well as lead two squads as acting gen at the same time! KSI Rogue is a name that every member of SL knows not because of his rank, but because of what he does for the division. I am proud to say that he mentored me and continues to help me grow in the community. For these reasons I believe KSI Rogue 7 deserves Co-Founder of the Month.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI N3cRo NiNjA CPT IMPERIAL SL
Link to forums account - @KSI N3cRo NiNjA
Reasoning why they deserve this - Necro has done an amazing job at training. He is really good at relating to the members. If someone is having an issue or is having a tough time, then Necro is usually the person they contact/reach out to. He is always checking up on members. For these reasons I believe that KSI N3cRo NiNjA deserves Captain of the Month.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Lollipop LT IMPERIAL SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Lollipop
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Lollipop is a powerhouse LT that has literally put Imperial on her shoulders. She was promoted to SSGT on 1/12/20. By 1/19/20 she was promoted to LT. Since her LT promotion she has done 16 promotions, 3 recruitments, and sat in on/referred 6 since her promotion to LT on 1/19/20. Her hard work and dedication is something to be admired. I wish every officer in this community was able to put this amount of energy in such a short amount of time. She is extremely dedicated to KSI, and is motivated beyond all things in order to help grow the community and teach members willing to learn. She is always trying to get members to be active in the community and has done a great job leading. She is one of our most known members in Imperial because of the work she puts forth. For these reasons I believe that KSI Lollipop deserves LT of the Month.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SUPR3M3#9360 LT IMPERIAL SL
Link to forums account - @KSI SUPR3M3
Reasoning why they deserve this - Supreme has done an amazing job at learning and growing as a member of the community. He has done an amazing job at getting to know members, and he has successfully hosted game nights. He is always willing to help. If I am busy or someone in the squad is busy he does not mind doing work in order to help out. If I need someone to do a recruit or promotion, he always volunteers. He always does anything that is asked of him, and he is turning out to be one of the most reliable members of the Imperial Officer Corps. He also is in the military, so the fact that he can balance his schedule the way he has is incredible. For these reasons I believe he deserves SSGT of the Month

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI NITEMARE#446 SGT IMPERIAL SL
Link to forums account - @NIGHTMARE9414
Reasoning why they deserve this - NITEMARE is probably one of the most genuine people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. I am truly blessed to have met a member who is full of positiveness and makes everyone else's day better. He has recruited three people and referred one. He is always playing with everyone in the squad and is trying to get to know people throughout the division. I hope to see him move up the ranks one day if his schedule allows it. For these reasons I believe that he deserves SGT of the Month.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish General Hellborn DM/AAP Senior Staff/History Department member
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish
Reasoning why they deserve this - Uppish is a phenomenal member of the History Department. He and I have worked together in order to get the department moving in the right direction before and after KSI December 77 left the community. He is always working with the members to promote a better atmosphere and culture within the history department. He has been the most help in the history department by helping flesh out ideas until they become actual projects that can be completed. He also has been the person that has stepped up as a leader within the department and tried to guide his fellow members, so the department would not close/ have activity among the members. He is always willing to discuss new ideas and give constructive criticism. One thing I love about Uppish is that he will stand up for his fellow members and not let people talk crap about them if he hears it. He has also done a great job in AAP and is willing to train/mentor and give advice/help the new members. For these reasons I believe KSI Uppish desreves Department Member of the Month.

Director: KSI Skarzx 77

Forums account: @Scarface 77

Over the past month Skarz has been an amazing director to SL. Always trying to go above and beyond. On top of every issue that came into the division. Even when his help wasn’t necessary. He was and has always been a great example to follow.

Division Leader: KSI Grifful 7 

Forums account: @KSI Grifful 7

Over the past month KSI Grifful 7 has gone above and beyond in many different ways. Always there for SL regardless of the matter. He’s put extreme effort into growing the leadership and the entire division. This month he spent a lot of extra time helping train Generals and 7s. Director promotion was well deserved!!

Founder: KSI Swag 77

Forums account: @KSI Swag 77

Swagg did a phenomenal job as a founder this month. Recently promoted to Div lead of SL!! Went above and beyond with all of our squads all month!!! Constantly looking for improvements. Probably our most active member this month!! Amazing example to follow!!

Co-Founder: KSI Rogue 7

Forums Account: @KSI Rogue 7

Did entire month Rogue as been going above and beyond working with all of SL! Not just the squads assigned his focus. He’s always trying to do more to improve KSI as a whole! He’s recently started to implement a great standardization, for much of the work SL carries out. Very proud to work along side him!

Lieutenant: KSI Bison

Forums account: @KSI Bison

One of the best officers I’ve had the pleasure of working with. Recently promoted to CPT. Bison has been going above and beyond all month!! He works well with everyone. Always ahead of schedule on his work! Never complains when needed to do extra! 

General

Gamertag (Rank-Division/Squad)-KSI Uppish(GEN/Hellborn)

Link: @KSI Uppish

Reasoning:

For The January OTM's I'm selecting Uppish because I feel he just down right deserves it for all he does for Hellborn and me personally. For instance This month started off with a bang for me personally and Uppish helped me along to be the best LT that I could be he rose above and beyond the call of duty by helping me to understand The best ways to properly teach and train a new officer and show them how things are done in the KSI Hellborn officer corps.Not only has Uppish helped me with this task but he also gave me another amazing and humbling learning opportunity when he decided to take a chance on me and not just bring me i9n a GENs meet once but twice to help him out during the meet. And not only has Uppish been helping me this week but he has also been doing great things for the squad for example he is always setting up polices and guidelines for the squad to really make it a much safer happier and all around fun place to be.It's for these reasons that I especially feel that Uppish has worked hard and earned the january OTM.

On 1/3/2020 at 10:48 AM, Airborne said:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NiKKiDoLL General- SL/Prestige
Link to forums account - @KSI NiKKixDoLL
Reasoning why they deserve this- Nikki dearer was this award because she has day in and day out made sure that prestige is at the top of their game in getting recruits and following the CoC. She also always makes room for members to play with her when they need someone to play the game with or even just talk.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DK 7 : DM : Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI DK
Reasoning why they deserve this - He deserves this because he always helps out when he is available to do so. He is always full of KSI knowledge and is willing to share it when you have a question. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DrPepper : DM : Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI DrPepper
Reasoning why the deserve this - I feel that she deserves this because she works very hard at making our squad run smooth. She is always open for questions no matter how small they are, or how dumb you feel your question may be. She will also help if you are feeling uncomfortable with a recruit, or if your just uncomfortable with something. She spends hours recruiting every week to keep our squad growing, she always also invites us officers to join in for recruiting parties.  

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI EzeD24 : DM : Discord     
Link to forums account - @KSI EzeD24
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is very proficient as an officer. He is always open for questions an concerns not matter how small. He will always listen to you if you are having a KSI issue or even a non KSI related issue. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Redwolf#1735 : DM : Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI Redwolf1735
Reasoning why they deserve this - Though he is new to being a new officer, he is eager to learn how to recruit and to do game nights. He has open availability to help members out if they need help with a game or whatever it may be.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - JonWright216DW : DM : Discord 
Link to forums account - @JonWright2016DW
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is always open for any member no matter what squad or division he helps everyone. He is full of knowledge about most games, all of us in discord if we need to know something about a game we always turn to Jon.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UppishB592 : AAP Senior Staff: Hellborn
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish
Reasoning why they deserve this - he works hard and provides information. He help me figure out how to make sure I do awards correctly, and explained the rules of the AAP section on the forums. He has been such a good resource in this department for all of us officers in Discord. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xRELICx (SGT-WD/Malice)
Link to forums account - @KSI xRELICx
Reasoning why they deserve this -Relic is an outstanding SGT he’s always inviting different people to game,he’s always active in the discord chatting with everyone and really displays what a member should be.

Edited by KSI xBrownie