KSI HARLEYGIRL OS LVL 1 nom

KSI Starset 7

Name/Gamertag: KSI HARLEYGIRL

Link to Forums: @KSI Harleygirl

Award: OS Lvl 1

Reason/Evidence: Harleygirl is the lifeblood of Samurai and one of the most influential people in DW. She possesses great leadership qualities and comes ready to help out day in and day out. She has been a big part in the turn around of Samurai and has been actively pushing them to success. Everyone who knows Harley knows that she is the Mom figure in DW, hence her nickname Mama Harley. No matter the situation, she is always there for everyone. Need a shoulder to cry on? Need some encouraging words? Need a safe space to vent? Harley the one for that. She is truly a Jack of All Trades and  I couldn’t be prouder to have her on the staff in Samurai. I could ramble on more but I’ll let the other witnesses cover that. Thank you for all you do Harley.

Reason/Evidence:

I believe she deserves the award for many reasons but one for sure would be how she helps a member that has major learning disabilities. She spells everything out word for word walks through everything step by step. She helps him with everything found being trained and promoted to getting a forums account. Not many people would have that kind of patience. She truly is amazing. HARLEYGIRL is what communities are about.

Edited by KSI Majesty

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping vote to witness

HARLEYGIRL one of the most caring and dedicated member an Officers in DW goes above and beyond the call of duty not only for the members of Samurai but anybody she comes into contact with whether its members who wanna hang out an game, need someone to vent to, a troublesome individual or someone who is handicapped Harley welcomes them with open arms an is there for them no matter what when you think of someone is outstanding then HARLEYGIRL is definitely fitting of that criteria.

Hey I just wanted to say thank you for this nomination. I truly appreciate it, I don’t feel like I do more than anyone else who really cares would do. I do what I feel needs to be done. I have always been the type of person that likes to be the caretaker. I can say that I truly earned the title of Mama Harley. Thanks again for this nomination it’s an honor to be a part of such an amazing community and with such amazing people. Much love to you all my KSI family.

Even when this member was first recruited and when the spotlight is usually on yourself, she shared that spotlight with others. Harleygirl is always there for the members and always making everyone in her party feels welcome. Hosting Game nights on a regular basis teaching those above and below her rank and reminding them what KSI is all about. She helps make this the positive gaming community it is today by acting the same way with people in her party and not changing one bit when nobody is watching. Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see your next move in KSI.

Award: OS Lvl 1

Reason/Evidence: She always cares about the Members of the community as if they were her own kids. She always ask if they are doing okay and tries to help in any way or form. So I think she deserves this Award. Love Ya Mama.

Reason/Evidence:

I have not been in KSI for long, but from day one KSI Harleygirl has shown me what it means to be apart of a community that cares. Not only is she consistently holding workshops to better our division but also does a great job in bringing us together as a community, without a doubt the best gamenights I have attended have been hosted by KSI HarleyGirl. Shes known around the division as "mama Harley" and for good reason, Her positive impact is felt division wide. Shes without a doubt one of my favorite KSI members I've met so far.

Now I haven't been over in DW for a super long time, maybe a month and a half, BUT I'm sure going to witness here.

Harley is one of those few members you come across and never forget, in the not just good way, but the astounding way. My first few days here, I thought things would be shakey... Ya know, transfer, new person, all that jazz. It wasn't like that at all. Harley was exceptionally warm welcoming. She kinda showed me the ropes to Samurai, introduced me to people, gave me the highs and lows if you will.

In the short weeks that I've been here working with her, Harley has become a good, close friend. Not just someone whom I can confide in, but someone who's actually willing to help. I've seen her interactions with the members, and she's one of those people who will halt things on her end to help you. Whether that be because of her line of work in the Real World or not, she's there to make sure you understand. You feeling a little left out? Have no fear, jump in a party and you're golden!

Harley is one of those Staff members whom I always want to be around. She's true to herself and members. It doesn't matter the situation at hand. She truly deserves this award!