KSIxRONL66x7 OS lvl 1

KSI xKing 7DS

Name: KSIxRONL66x7

Link to Forums Account: @KSIxRONL66x7
Award-/-Achievement: OS lvl1 
Reason-/-Evidence: 

Ron is the cool grandpa of WD. He has been around the community for about 6/7 years and in that time he has achieved multiple acolytes. I recently got to actually meet ron when I became director over WD and from that moment on I knew he was gonna go far. Ron was General of Abaddon (At that time a D2 squad) he was always going above and beyond to make sure all of his members were having a great time and felt welcomed in the WD family.. When the time was right and everything lined up, Ron finally after YEARS of being here added to his long standing legacy and EARNED his 7. Everyday since day 1 this man impresses me over and over again. Always on top of pushing information out to the divison, always getting with his generals to either help them in anyway he could or even just talk and play a few games with them to make sure there not so stressed out. Ron is always looking to do more in all aspects of his career here and I'm happy that I have the opportunity to work with and watch him advance in his career. 

I truly believe this member deserves this award for his hard work and dedication he puts toward WD as a whole. Whenever I send him a message when others are not online he puts his best foot forward and is quick to respond. I’ve worked with Ron in a couple of different situations that were going on in the division and he handled them perfectly in my eyes while letting me speak my mind as a Gen. Always pushing information to the discord chats, whether it be about a certain event that’s going on or something everyone should know about for their safety, with his fast action and communication skills. Thank You for Welcoming to WD 7 Months ago with open arms and a open mind. 

This member deserves this award for his dedication he puts into KSI. He is extremely loyal and does so much for the division he calls home. If a GEN or officer in any of the squads need him He is right there to help. He is always blowing up the charts to get any information to the squads that is needed. He is so dedicated to KSI that he didn't feel as though being a Co-Fo was enough so he joined the gaming mod team and out in so much effort into putting the information out about the games he was assigned. He has been a great asset to WD 7s team. He always getting with members who need someone and cheers them up if they need cheering or if they need to just talk he is there for them. It doesn't matter if he is sick he knows something needs to be done he gets on and gets it done if that's not dedication. He is a awesome CoFo.

As soon has ron got promoted to CO-FO he hit the ground running wide open.When there is something that need to be done he is the first one on it. He make sure that the Gen note are post in a time manner that we have if he even does it colorful make it essay to know what note or for officer and squad notes.  When there a security issues he is the first one on it make sure that it i posted in every discord chat so people know what is going.  

Ron has been in KSI for a long time and has gained lots of experience and knowledge and is always happy to share his vast wisdom. Ron has shown his dedication to this community and takes pride in what he does, whenever his gens or a member of the 7s staff needs him he's always just a message away. Ron has also recently acquired a new found love for the forums he posts the meeting notes every week making sure they are nice and colourful and has also become a game section moderator, this just goes to show he's always looking for new ways to get involved with the community! I definitely believe Ron deserves this award and am glad to have the opportunity to work alongside him.

Back when I rejoined KSI of last year.  I joined ABADDON and met Ron (Gen of ABADDON at the time), and with that being said. He has helped me along my path of becoming an officer and guided me to what o have become today.  With that I have followed in his LEGACY as Gen of ABADDON.   Like others have said and if not, Ron has a wealth of knowledge as well as experience that he brings to the table for KSI.  I may not have known him as much or as long as others, but to neglect a fine 7 that he has become, and him not win this award would be ludicrous. (KSI Keidil GEN ABADDON)

I want to thank everyone for your " yes ", it means alot to me to achieve this award.

If it wasn't for KSI xKing 77 putting up for OS lvl1 I probably wouldn't gotten it.

I thank you all.