KSI Skarzx 77 OS3 Nomination

KSI Swag 77

Name: KSI Skarz 77
Link to Forums Account: @Scarface 77
Award-/-Achievement: OS3
Reason-/-Evidence: 

Skarz is the definition of the word Leadership. Skarz goes above and beyond  to open and better future leaders minds to better themselves for their careers in KSI. He recently got awarded Director OTY, and also recently got promoted to Head Information Officers. If this don’t explain the hard work he’s put into the community. He is respected all cross the community and he always going to make sure that you are at your true potential to get you to the goals that you set for yourself. And he is not afraid to admit any issues that needs to be worked on . That’s is why he is respected from all cross the community, that’s why he deserves this award.

Witness statement:

Skarzx Is one of the most influential members in all of KSI. This man has the respect and following of almost every single member in SL. Hes had a strong hand in productions, PO, and divisional leadership. Skarzx is a jack of all trades when it comes to KSI operations. He regularly will sit down with members no matter their rank and guide them to success. Skarzx has impacted me personally because when i was down an out, he re-lit my fire to get s*** done. And with his help im back in my prime. Thank you skarzx for all the hard work and dedication you put into not only me, but this community as a whole. You deserve this award, and so much more.

Skarzx is am amazing person. He does everything he can to help others. When i first joined i remember he helped me find my place even gave me some training when i first became an officer the first time. He games with others and makes everyone feel welcome. Everybody knows who he is and both love and respect him. Without him our division would not be the same. He has done so much for all of us. If anyone deserves this it is him.

Name: KSI Skarzx 77
Link to Forums Account: @Scarface 77
Award-/-Achievement: Gold Outstanding Service Level 3
Reason-/-Evidence: 

If anyone is deserving of such an award, it is definitely beyond the shadow of a doubt, Mr. Skarzx 77. Just look at his achievements alone and his prestige in this community. That should speak for itself. Now I personally wasn’t here in KSI to firsthand witness his accolades prior to my recruitment but let’s go over several of them right now.

·         Former Co-Divisional Leader of EO (2017 Division of the Year)
·         Explosive Outlaws Divisional Hall of Fame 2018
·         Former Head of Productions
·         Former Senior AAP Staff Member
·         Former Community Development Committee Senior Staff Member
·         Senior Court Judge
·         Former Join/Rejoin Moderator
·         Leadership Mentor
·         Founder OTY Runner Up 2018
·         Divisional Leader of the Month
·         OS1 and OS2 Awards
·         Rebounder Award
·         Resurrection Award
·         Squad Splitter Award
·         Master Recruiter Award
·         Forum Staff of the Month
·         Editor of the Year
·         Lieutenant of the Month

And here are a few of them during my time in KSI

·         2019 Director of the Year for SL
·         Divisional Leader of Sovereign Legacy (October 2018 - July 2019 )
·         Sovereign Legacy Divisional Hall of Fame 2019

This man is the EPITOME of leadership. All I have ever seen or heard him do is build, build and build individuals on a constant and daily basis. He always provides some of the best and most intellectual information that will blow people’s minds. He not only pushes whole divisions in positive directions but also down to individual members. He has done so much for the community as a whole even beyond his leadership. Things such as writing workshops and submitting or implementing some great ideas and processes. I love working alongside of him and I always make sure I am listening to all he has to say because if you can grasp even 10% of what he has to say, you will become a great officer. OS3 is meant to be that award that when you hear a person’s name, you know through words and actions that this is the guy. Skarxz has proven himself time and time again, over the span of his KSI tenure, to be a major and invaluable asset to the community. Under his leadership, SL has thrived and has grown. He has mentored officer after officer and 7 after 7. This gaming community WOULD NOT be the same him. There could not be a better recipient of OS3 than KSI Skarzx 77. We can also talk about him as an individual. Skarzx is one hell of a great dude and is always down to play with members from all walks of life and ranks. His witty and fun personality has gained the respect of all those around him, even with his jokingly playful threats of blacklisting everyone in the Discord lol. He is a great leader and amazing fellow gamer. He also was recently promoted to Head Information Officer and now the weight of all that brings is on his more than capable shoulders. I can't wait to see what he has in store.

Look at the nominations he received for Director OTM

Here is the OS3 nomination I made for him back in August including mine and everyone else’s witness statements.
https://www.ksiforums.org/topic/46479-ksi-skarzx-77-gold-outstanding-lvl-3/?tab=comments#comment-835668