KSI Global
KSI xKami 77

Teamwork & Communication

Hey KSI, so I just read what KSIxKamikaze wrote and I truly appreciate you for writing it. I absolutely agree with you 100%. I would like to add to it with my thoughts as well. As in KSI my everyday life are aligned and team work is a must in both. I am the type of person now that people follow. That however, was not always the case. I was the person that everyone bullied, how can that be you may ask with the type of person I am today. Well there were a multitude of reasons really all of added to making me the person that I am today. Many people have come in and out of my life and they were all destined to cross my path to teach me something. The same goes for each and every one of y’all reading this. So keep your minds eyes open to learn what they have to teach you and always be grateful for what you learn from them good or bad. I have been doing my job for 12 years now and I have learned so much in these past 12 years, mostly patience and compassion for others. That and the importance of teamwork. For those of you looking to become the future great leaders of KSI remember this. Working with each other together and not against each other is how we make and keep KSI growing. Each member in KSI is important to the well being of our community, each thought that they have is important and even though at the time it may not be important to the community at that moment it could become important later on. So always listen to each other with open minds and open hearts. Working with autistic children has taught me more than I can ever explain. Mostly like I said about compassion. Knowing how to be compassionate towards one is one of the best ways to gain respect from your fellow squad members because they know you have their backs and that if they have an issue you will truly listen and not just pretend to and actually shut them out. Learn to appreciate the thoughts of others whether they seem important or not. Remember to work together. 
Thx for reading my ramblings y’all and thx for being part of my family. 

KSI HARLEYGIRL 

Awards

After reading kamikaze and harleygirl’s post they have inspired me to speak up too. Although I am not of a high rank and probably not the first person that people go to for advice in fact I’m the one who right now has been going to people for advice. Probably being one of the younger members of this community, been out of high school for about 2 years now and have now almost been in this family we call KSI for a year. This whole year in KSI I have meant a lot of people in parties, game night etc.  Going back to talking about my life thing the trails I’ve been there have all been tough to say the least have been unfair, and knowing that at the end of the day anytime I get online there’s always another member to talk to weather I wanna talk about the my day or talk about anything with someone else just to get my mind off of the day. So going back to the topic at hand being teamwork and communication I’ve already talked about communication. Teamwork is pretty self explanatory referring to what kamikaze and harleygirl said KSI cannot be what it is today if we all argued and didn’t want to spend time with each other which is something that this close of a family will never have to deal with. To close out I just want to say that I love talking to people from this family and always will and will always be available for anyone that is having a bad day or going thru the struggles of the real world, like all of you members have done for me. And if we continue to work together and communicate nobody can stop us. Thank you for reading my speech I appreciate you taking time out of your day for this read. And I appreciate everyone in KSI for your hard work.

KSI Persona 

Awards

KSI reminds me of a new relationship. At first you go through that honeymoon phase and everything is great and incredible. Can't see faults or nothing irritates you because it's so awesome to finely find like minded and caring gamers. 

BUT, we all know the honeymoon phase ends in a relationship and in KSI. All of a sudden the way our partner squeezes the toothpaste starts aggravating us. And when our partner doesn't quite have the energy to focus all their attention on us, we start to wonder if we made the right choice. Same in KSI, if someone doesn't answer us or give us the correct attention we start doubting the decision we made to be a KSI member. We start entertaining the idea of quitting and moving on. That is a lot to put on one person. Yes you might have one person that influences you and teaches you the most but I would encourage you to reach out and get ahold of some of these incredible volunteers in here and elsewhere throughout KSI and get your one on one from them also. We are a community with incredible talents hidden throughout not just in one person or area. Like Kami said "many" have contributed to his learning and striving in KSI. Even in a relationship you would be encouraged to go out with your friends once in awhile and not fully rely on your partner.

I'm really hoping this makes some sort of sense. If you find yourself isolating and wondering if you should just give up on KSI, I encourage you to please reachout to myself or anyone that has taken time to comment here. Yes, its going to take effort to do what I'm asking you to do, but believe me, it will take more effort to start all over again if you leave. Just like leaving a partnership just because of the toothpaste, is it really worth starting the dating game all over again.

So come on, no matter what it is, reach out to us or someone. Your worth it and KSI is worth it.

Awards

Couldn't have said it better myself Kam. 100% agree. You learn what you can, when you can. I remember when I first started here many, many moons ago. I'd always grab someone and ask a million questions. It has most certainly helped out for the best.

As per speaking up about ideas: DO IT!!! Even if you don't get credit for it (it does happen sometimes), your thoughts could be the one thing that uplifts this community in a positive way. It very well could be the next big boom in the bright idea area!

If I had a single piece of advice to give to anyone it would be to never stop and don't give up just yet. Always ask why. Don't be afraid to speak up and give your opinion. When you think you've been beaten from being knocked down over and over, get back up one last time. Anything important is worth fighting for. 

KSI has played a major role in my life. The friendships made here have been pretty good for the most part. I've met some people whom I would even call family. You know who you are. So again @Chi Town’s Finest, well said brother. It's been nice getting to know you and our fellow members. 

Awards

We all get our recomendations and awards and things others send us we may deserve but at the end of the day if it wasnt for the teammate by our side we would not be able to keep up the battle...if anyone here read my mantra post i quoted the red rangers dad from power rangers samurai,"Stand by your allies, never run from a battle", we need each other just as much as everyone else needs us... @Chi Town’s Finest i got your back bro...you have deserved and earned my respect from day one and im proud to be on a winning team. We only need say the word and we will have an army of friends by our side. But ultimately if you do need a friend ask for it and your friend will be there...i dont know who all i can speak for but I myself will be there if you need me @KSI xRELICx just message ill be there. 

Awards