KSI xRogue 77 OS Lvl 1

KSI xKing 7DS

Name: KSI xRogue 77 

Link to Forums Account: @KSI xRogue 77

Award-/-Achievement: OS lvl1 

Reason-/-Evidence: 

Where do I even start.. When I first met Rogue she was still the Gen of Cyanide. Full of lots of questions(I seriously mean lots of questions) she led the Cyanide army to what was its 2nd squad split as well as achieving the rank of Co-Founder. She has been over multiple squads since becoming cofo and has made an impact on each of them in different ways. Rogue is always available for members to game with as well as get in contact with if they need help or even just a friend to talk to. She has assited with finalizing both the Cyanide split into Napalm and the Vanquish split into Anarchy. There's no doubt that rogue is deserving of this award. 

Link to Forums Account: @KSI xRogue 77

Reason-/-Evidence: I honestly dont know where too start, Ever since i came back too KSI about 4 months ago rogue has been there even with her busy schedule she made time for the members to game with them and make them feel welcomed she made her presence be known and everyone knew who she was. if i ever had a question and needed someone too talk too, rogue was available no matter if it was KSI related or gaming related or person issues related she was always there for her members. and for those reasons of her going above and beyond what is asked of her i think she deserves this. 

what can i say about rogue. she is great at what she does she is always getting with member making sure that they are haveing a good time and that the officer are doing there job right. When something is need to be done she will get on top of it. when i need help in vanquish she help me out a lot with the split she even show me how to do the google doc to jeep track of member and the witch made it a whole lot easier to get done. She is bust a lot with her job and she still find time to get everything done that need to be done. She is very smart when it come to them google doc and she is very picky on how she like to look but it make everyone job easier i she is very deserving of this award for all the hard work she put in to WD.

Oh geez what can I say about rogue. Ever since I was recruited by rogue she’s shown nothing but hard work and dedication to this community. If there was any kind of issue she would get right to it and handled it anyway she could. if she sees members by themselves the doesn’t hesitate to invite them and play a game with them. Even when I’m unsure of something she is always there to help me out with whatever it is. She’s taught me a lot (including to be sassy) through out my time in this Community. P.s jackpot says hi

I know where to begin with this member. Let’s kick this off with her overall member retention in KSI. She is always with the members within her division trying to get them more engaged with each other so their experience is the best. Always bringing new ideas to the table and executing the things that need to get done. As a general I have had the pleasure to work by her side through the good and the bad. She has always had my back and when we don’t see eye to eye on something she still wants to hear how I came to the conclusion on my decision. I can’t wait to see what the future holds for this member and I honestly can’t wait to one day working on her level.

Link to Forums Account: @KSI xRogue 77

Reason-/-Evidence:

For me rogue has always been great since the moment I met her. I've known a lot of people in KSI and Rouge is one of the first who's ever impressed me with how well she leads. She's always there to help if we need help with anything. She's a great leader and an amazing mentor. I can't wait to see what else she will accomplish.

Link to Forums Account: @KSI xRogue 77

Reason-/-Evidence: 

What can I say about this person. Rogue is one of those members that you fall for, she is always there when you need her. She was an outstanding gen when I first got to meet her she was gen over cyanide at that time. She puts herself out there when she is needed either for another officer or any members within WD. She is well versed in KSI rules and does  great job in handling any situation that may be brought to her. She is deserving of this award. I see her doing great things in WD and KSI in a whole.

When I recruited Rogue into KSI I knew she would be a great member. She has shown me even more then a  good member. When she came in within the first few weeks she was getting with members and brought in like 5 referrals. She is so eager to learn always wanting to know what workshops where next, when she took all the CEP workshops it still was not good enough so she took them again and every time she gained more knowledge. Then she takes that knowledge and spreads it to any one who is interested in being a officer or even someone who just wants to know. Any time a member has a question they know they can go to Rogue to get a answer if she don't know if she will get that answer for the member.   She has gone to do many party's to get to know the members and so they know who she is. When she was the GEN if Cyanide she had the squad very organized and knew all her members. So if a member was hard to get a hold of that week she knew something was up and would find a way to communicate with that member to make sure they were ok.   She wanted to spread her wings beyond just clan ops so she joined web ops knowing it was another way to give to the community. Since she has been a Co-Founder she has been over five squad and she enjoys it because she knows she can pass that knowledge into more members. When it got rough she keeled her head high and moved forward and keepedseeing a bright future for the squad always being positive. She most definitely deserves thus award