Squad Splitter

Rebounder

General OTM: Divisional 

Pro Recruiter

Philanthropist

Master Recruiter

https://www.ksiglobal.org/member-spotlight-ksi-xkamikaze/

Testimony why they deserve it  - 

While in DW I believe to this day is what shaped me to be the leader I’m today. Through hard work and dedication I started on a journey to make a impact on the community and the place I called home. I definitely had a different approach then others with member retention and making DW a positive place for members to enjoy.

While moving up the ranks in the officer staff I got to work with some great people who influenced me to work hard in the community everyday. With all the work we achieved together as a TEAM we ended up splitting Samurai into Paladin. Those still in the community KSI xKing 77, KSI Venum 7, KSI Bane 7, KSI Ronin 77 KSI xBrownie and KSI DeSquid are the few that can witness for me in this Nomination.

I will leave the rest in the hands of the witnesses I have tagged: @Mr. King 77 @VENUM 7 @KSI D3Kr1pt3d@Bane 7 @ThaHomieRonin @KSI xBrownie

• Chief Operating Officer

When you sit back and look at the DW Hall of Fame you have inductees in there such as Gary 7, King, Nebula, HAVOC, Myself, Harmony, and Majesty but there is one missing and that is Kamikaze or Kami as he goes by currently were going back in time to 2017 when LW was still a division King was bringing in a lot of homies an past members of that division to help us rebuild the squad now I'll be the first to admit I was unsure about Kami because he seemed like he was far to up tight wasnt a go with the flow individual like myself but as the time went by I got to know him an realized he wasnt that uptight guy he was like me he gave a damn about the betterment of the squad an we clicked an was a powerhouse team for Samurai so much that to do this day I still say hes the best right hand man in the biz well community in this sense he was always someone that you could look up to someone who'd lead you on the right path we worked together so well that when the time came for us to be separated it was almost bittersweet but Kami was a gen again of the new squad Paladin an with him at the helmet it took off like a rocket an kept going an going now during this time he had some personal stuff came up that required him to step away but he did come back to DW in the fall of 2018 an it was back to business so that's just the tip of the iceberg for him let's talk about the other stuff he did for the div I can recall many instances where Kam would buy members a game just so they could play with their squads an division members as a whole but with all that said the biggest thing he did in my opinion was this when Divisional Cup was a new concept for KSI in 2018 he pushed DW to get out there and start participating in the events an DW is the reason why there was a 10 point cap put on everything because we were dominating every division an we were the inaugural winners of Divisional Cup people have called him many names such as Kam Kami Kamikaze but there was one that truly fit him an it is the Heart an Soul of DW so when you look at our current inductees yeah they were great leaders but what's missing is the heart and soul of the div an that is Kami

I have known kami for a very long time. I actually was the one who originally recruited him into KSI to begin with. I consider him a very good friend. I have witnessed very amazing acts of kami and some of the most dedicated acts I’ve seen was he would stay up as late as 12 or even 1 AM to talk to members about their problems. He has helped so many people both in their time in KSI and in their real world lives. This man works 10 sometimes more hours a day at his job then he comes home to his wife and kids and still manages time for the community. If that’s not a super human feat then i don’t know what is. Every award he has ever gotten he deserves more so than any other member of KSI because he has worked 100 times harder than anyone to get where he is now. There was a brief time when he had left KSI because of personal reasons. When he came back he came back stronger and more hard working than ever. I believe that with him as Gen Malice has improved beyond many other scopes of its previous self. I can easily see kami moving up in the ranks even further and taking control of WD and making it the best division in KSI. He simply has that much of an effect on people as a whole. He motivates people and makes people under him want to make him proud of them and he dedicates time to anyone that needs it and shows up to every meeting and every game night in the squad. Anyone saying he’s absolute amazing and awesome is honestly an understatement.

Edited by KSI D3Kr1pt3d

First of all I'm late af. But I made it.. 

Alright so Kami.. When I transferred over to LW to become General of Samurai and try to help rebuild the division one of the first people I hit up for help was Kam and he was quick to put a rejoin app in to help his home. Once LW merged with DR Kam made sure that he would do whatever it took to help make sure Samurai and DW as a whole stood strong for years to come. Everyday Kam was out recruiting, training, pulling members in just to chill and talk, mentoring new officers and just trying to lead by example. Kam put long hours and sometimes all day and night into Samurai to make sure it stood on top. When I got promoted to Co-Founder I worked very Close with Venum(Took Samurai Gen after me) and he was constantly telling me the impact Kam was still making on the squad and that he was for sure his right hand man. Samurai being the first(and only) Squad split in DW history creating Paladin was when Kam finally regained his rightful place as General. They had a rough start but Kam took the new squad to new heights quickly. From day one he and his officers hit the ground running and the squad quickly became one of, if not the best squad in DW. Honestly if there were more people still here from Kams time in DW each and every one of them would be saying the same things. Kam returning to the community when I needed his help the most played a massive part in the success that I had in DW as well as Venum and DW as whole. I can't say Kams a mentor to me cause I feel like I've helped mentor him, but I do look up to Kam and he is most definitely one of the most dedicated people you'll ever meet. He deserves to be recognized by taking his rightful place in the DW Hall of Fame. 

I’m not the best at writing this kind of stuff and I wish you all truly knew how it went down in DW for KSI xKamikaze (KSI xKami now) From my viewpoint this guy is what helped shape DW in 2018-2019 to even today. If you look at him today you see a General, a forums mod, and even a genuine good helping hand, to just name a few. It all really started in DW for this guy and that is why he deserves to be in the hall of fame. When you think of DW you get reminded of some of the good people who were part of it and Kam is one of them. 

I joined DW in the beginning of 2018 and there were lots of members who stood out to me. Kam was one of them. Me and him were close but far apart. He was in late night Samurai I was in Bed time Hannibal (only the real ones know :P). I would hear stories all the time about him on how great he was. When king moved up to cofounder he became Venums right hand man. He was responsible for a lot of the officers who were trained up and he was big on Member Retention and made sure everyone was active and having a good time. As well Kam was a HUGE driving force in the first and only split so far in DW. With the creation of Paladin DW, it was Kam’s time to shine, he became the gen. This is where I worked extremely close with him since I transferred to his squad. He was what kept Paladin together with his hard work ethic, get stuff done attitude and his willingness to work with ANYONE.

That’s what I can say about KSI xKamikaze. I wish those reading this on the AAP staff were also able to see Kam’s time in DW from anyone in the Divisions point of view. For me what’s seen is more valuable than words. Kam taught us many things and a lot of it helped DW thrive as a division. 

#Kam4DWHOF