DW SB 2020 Divisional Hall of Fame Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• 2 weeks later...

Division:DW
Gamertag: KSI HARLEYGIRL
Link to Profile: @KSI Harleygirl

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:Gen
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?yes

Awards: valentine,outstanding service Lvl 1,marry Christmas 2019,squad leadership certified,turkey bowl 2019,basic training certified SGT OTM Divisional OTM,spirit week 2019,forums certified, Education 101 graduate,game score master,,game score hoarder,spring break 2019,new member certified and train the trainer certified 

Testimony: since I transferred to DW I've got to know people and seen how they are the one person who has always done what's best for us who isn't a 7 staff is Harley she is a amazing women and her real life skills has made her such a strong member she will sit there and help members spell stuff even if she has to spell it 100 times she doesn't give up she has always pushed to help members reach their full potential and even when people fell she always helped them back up I couldn't think of a better person 

Edited by KSI psychopath8

Information on Nominee:

Division: DW

Qualifications:

Has all of the qualifications needed.

Nominee’s Current Rank: 

General 

Yes

Yes

Awards:

Valentine's, OS LvL 1, Merry Christmas 2019, Squad Leadership Certified, Turkey Bowl 2019, Basic Training Certified, SGT OTM Divisional, Spirit Week 2019, Forums Certified, Education 101 Graduate, Game Score Master, Game Score Hoarder, Spring Break 2019, New Member Certified, Train The Trainer Certified.

Testimony:

I believe HARLEYGIRL is one of the most hard working members in this community. She has done anything and everything to help people in our division even outside of our division. HARLEYGIRL works everyday to make this a safe haven for gamers. She is probably one of our oldest wisest members in KSI, with that being said she shows how this community is for everyone. How it can be a home for people of all ages and backgrounds. I truly believe she makes this community a home for all.

Information on Nominee:

Division: DW

Qualifications:

Has all of the qualifications needed.

Nominee’s Current Rank: 

General 

Yes

Yes

Awards:

Valentine's, OS LvL 1, Merry Christmas 2019, Squad Leadership Certified, Turkey Bowl 2019, Basic Training Certified, SGT OTM Divisional, Spirit Week 2019, Forums Certified, Education 101 Graduate, Game Score Master, Game Score Hoarder, Spring Break 2019, New Member Certified, Train The Trainer Certified.

Testimony:

Harley first appeared on my radar when she attended my lead class. She stood out to me because she was very interested in learning everything that she could. She would ask a lot of good questions during every class and talked about stepping up and becoming an officer. She attended all the classes and soaked up all the knowledge that she could. Later on when I was assigned DW she was a SGT in Samurai DW. Even as a SGT she was highly active doing the responsibility’s of a SSGT she always takes the time to game with members listens to them and helps in any way possible. She is known as mama Harley for good reason because she tends to take people under her wing and adopts them. She is the heart and soul of her squad she moved up through the ranks to a recent well deserved promotion to General of her squad and it couldn't be in better hands. She always does what’s asked of her and then some and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that if it wasn’t for her DW and Samurai most likely wouldn't still be here. She has had a huge impact on DW since joining it and has helped instill a sense of family into the division which greatly helps with member retention. She has earned the respect of everyone around her including the 7's staff and myself included. In the short time that I’ve known her she has continued to impress me and I look forward to seeing what she does in the coming year and in my opinion she definitely deserves to be in the DW hall of fame.

• Chief Operating Officer

Information on Nominee

Divine Warriors

KSI Starset 7 

@KSI Starset 7

Qualifications 

CoFounder
Yes on 6 Months
Yes 

Awards All CEP Certs, Novice and Pro Recruiter, Jack of All Trades LT and GEN DOTM, Legen-Over Achiever, Department Staff OTM, All Annual Event Awards OS LVL 2

Testimonial

Although he is a person who has his hands in a variety of cookie jars in the community he still knows what cookie jar is the most important which is DW Starset has stepped up to the plate many times here when Elysium was a struggling squad he stepped up an got it back on its feet an led it to being the true DW swan song coming back from the brink of death to thriving an even now it has hit a road bump he has gotten more hands on with them to help them get back on the right path he does a lot for DW without being asked to do so one situation comes to mind it was fall Classic last year an I was essentially setting up the teams solo an was definitely behind schedule and to make matters worse I had to deal with Tropical Storm Imelda an was without out power and I kept in constant contact with him and I expressed my concern about it an he stepped up to the plate to finish getting everything prepared for me so we could participate an I know a lot of times i give him crap but honestly it was that moment that I knew that I knew he would be my next Cofounder even though he had expressed multiple times to me he wanted to split Elysium the cards were dealt a different way sorry bout that bud I've been here since the creation of DW and seen many come an go great leaders an great members alike an some are in the DW Hall of Fame Starset however isnt yet an he definitely deserves to be recognized just like the others who are in there not because hes a 7, A Department 7 or anything like that but just like that everyone else in there he has something special about him which is drive, ambition, an that never say die attitude so heres to you my brotha thank you for everything you do for DW

Division: Divine Warriors 
Gamertag: KSI StarSet 7
Link to Profile: @KSI StarSet

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:CoFounder
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Awards All CEP Certs, Novice and Pro Recruiter, Jack of All Trades LT and GEN DOTM, Legen-Over Achiever, Department Staff OTM, All Annual Event Awards

Testimony:

KSI StarSet is a well rounded individual. Who’s passion for KSI shows in everything he does. Not only does he watch over Elysium, but he has always been there to lend a helping hand to us over in Samurai when we needed it. StarSet has done whatever it took to bring Elysium back to being a great squad, when it was ready to fall. He has the respect of all the members of Elysium which is no easy feat to accomplish. StarSet is the type of person you can always count to get the job done and get it done right. He’s always there when you need him to be even when you don’t always know that you need him to be. If anyone deserves to be in the DW Hall of Fame it’s KSI StarSet 7.