SL SB 2020 Divisional Hall of Fame Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• 2 weeks later...

Information on Nominee:

Division: Sovereign Legacy
Gamertag: KSI Kakashii 77
Link to Profile: @Kakashii 77

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: General
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: 

Captain of the Month

General DOTM

Squad Splitter

OS Level 1

Jack of All Trades

Testimony:

This member has been in SL since its creation back in October 2018. Since that time, he has obtained the following ranks:

Captain (2 times) **Back in early 2019 when he proved he was the guy to take over and became general, and in 2020 where he is tasked with reviving a squad after it was poached and attacked and earned a general spot for his efforts**

General (2 times) **Both times did or should of resulted in a split ** (Split as a Captain, Promoted to cofo before squad split again that should of happened)

Co-Founder (1 Time)

Each time he obtained the above ranks, he did so through hard work and dedication to his division despite so many challenges he face. Even despite having a tough work schedule, his general abandoning him and poaching his squad, him transferring from his home squad to go to a new one (the one the general left) to help out, he persevered. He works his tail off for his members and his community day in and day out. Recruiting , promoting, training and mentoring is this guy specialty, and this is the reason members of SL hold this individual in high regards. He assisted his squad in a split back in February 2019, he grew his squad up to another split before I promoted him to Co-founder which was a promotion I didn't do lightly. I foresaw this man being the heir to my position and despite him having to step down due to work and rising back up the ranks, its an idea that I still firmly believe is possible. He is without a doubt, apart of the reason SL was successful in its revival and I think he should be recognized among the SL greats and fellow members of the SL HOF such as myself and KSI Grifful 7. I have no doubt this mans best days are still ahead of him and im proud to have been blessed to meet this man and work with him. 

Information on Nominee:

Qualifications:

Awards: 

Captain of the Month

General DOTM

Squad Splitter

OS Level 1

Jack of All Trades

Testimony:

This member has been in SL since its creation back in October 2018. Since that time, he has obtained the following ranks:

Captain (2 times) **Back in early 2019 when he proved he was the guy to take over and became general, and in 2020 where he is tasked with reviving a squad after it was poached and attacked and earned a general spot for his efforts**

General (2 times) **Both times did or should of resulted in a split **

Co-Founder (1 Time)

This man has done so much for this community! He has helped grow the community through all of the different positions he has held. I have seen him do some much to help the community by hosting many workshops and promoting different events throughout the week. This man deserves a spot in the Divisional HOF!  

Information on Nominee:

Gamertag: KSI Swag 77
Link to Profile: @KSI Swag 77

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Division Leader

Awards: 

Founder of the month 

Founder of the year

Testimony:

This member came to SL from LS as a co founder. Since then his leadership has been highly influential to his peers, and members under him. Swag works day in and day out to keep the momentum moving for the division. He always going around in parties talking to people, helping recruit, helping train, and continues daily promoting the positive vibes that KSI stands for. Swag has been a great help to me personally after a big blow to my squad, and has helped keep me motivated to succeed. He deserves to be inducted to SL's HoF.

Information on Nominee:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: General of Prestige

Awards:
General OTM: Divisional
Captain of the Month
Pro Recruiter
OS Lvl 1
Squad Splitter
Trainer
Officer Lead 101

Testimony:

KSI Kakashii 77 has been pivotal in Sovereign Legacy. From his prior leadership to his current leadership, Kakashii has made a name for himself. He is Mr. Comeback King. As a former Gen and CoFounder, he does not lack knowledge at all and he is always down to train officers and potential future officers. He has truly proven to me and to his squad to be a leader. He has gone above and beyond, utilizing every form of communication amongst his officers and members, and even excelling at providing gamerpics for so many members in SL. He is definitely a master mentor for his squad and a great leader for everyone around him. He has been a huge part of my KSI experience as he was former Co-Founder last year and now worked back up to General and I am now his Co-Founder. He really gets stuff done and this division could not ask for a better candidate. Kakashii you are Hall of Fame in my book for damn sure. I have first hand seen what you can do and have done. Keep up the great work.

Division: SL

Qualifications:

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yez

Awards: 

Testimony: Ksi Kakashii 77 is the guy who is a born leader, he knows when to lead and when to let others take the lead he is glue that keeps people together just like many others but KSI Kakashii 77 is a hard worker for the divison even if it ain't for his squad and he just never gives up especially if he has his mind set to it and he is a great Friend and I believe he deserves this awards just on those facts

Link to Profile: @KSI Swag 77

Qualifications:

Awards: 
Founder of the Year

Founder of the Month

Testimony:

Swagg is not only one of the best leaders I’ve met in KSI, but also one of the best people. He cares for all of our members like they’re truly family. He’s literally always on top of things, making sure everyone is enjoying their time in KSI. He’s responsible for much of the growth SL has sustained, in recently months. Swag is always hopping from party to party, helping people get in good moods and focus their energy into KSI and fun. I couldn’t think of a better person to take on the role of our Div Lead, after Griffuls promotion. 

Edited by KSI Codyo 7

Division:SL
Gamertag:KSI Itachii 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Itachii 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Lieutenant OTMGeneral OTM

Testimony: KSI Itachii 7 has trained and mentored alot of people in this community. Also is always there for you whenever you need him. He is other then a great mentor and motivator, he is a great inspiration to all. KSI Itachii 7 has always went above and beyond for people even when he did not have to and always surprises everyone in his career in KSI. When you need someone to have a conversation with when you are felling like you can not do somthing this is the guy to go to. He belongs in the hall of fame because he has always been an inspiration and has given everything to this division in a whole.

Qualifications:

Awards:

Captain of the Month

General DOTM

Squad Splitter

OS Level 1

Jack of All Trades

Testimony:

KSI Kakashii 77 deserves this award because he doesn't blink when it comes to fixing any problems or concerns, and just jumps right into it to find the best solution for everyone on his team. With him being in KSI for 8 years, and SL since 2018, he shows dedication to the community and his division/squad. Kakashii has been training me each step of the way to getting the LT rank, and has continued to provide me with any and all information I could possibly want or need to advance in KSI. With some recent events, our squad has lost its entire officer core along with over 20 members. KSI Kakashii 77 did not hesitate to step up and get to work on plans and ideas on how to build the squad back up and make it better than ever. I strongly believe Kakashii is a big reason Prestige is still alive. With his dedication and strong will, he is always pushing for better things in Prestige.  Without him, Prestige could have died out, and SL would have lost a great squad and possibly a group of great individuals. Throughout the time all this has happened, Kakashii has been there to push everyone of us to be our better selves.  He's putting together a great new officer core, and bringing in some pretty awesome new members. It doesn't seem to matter what is thrown his way, he always has a solution on how to fix it. I am very proud to call this guy a friend and my Captain, and I can't wait to see what he does next in this community!

Information on Nominee:

Division: DM

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Link to Profile: @Scarface 77

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Director 

Awards: 

Director OTM

Director OTY

Many More

Testimony:

There are many things I can say about Skarz and his accomplishments, so I’m just going to give you a brief summary. I known Skarz since he became my Director for the first time in LS before it Poop down, he did everything in his power to try to help in anyway to keep LS alive but due to unforeseen circumstances, LS had to shut down, but he ended up negotiating in me staying a co founder in his other Division, which was SL. Transferring from LS to SL and seeing all the members that looked up to Skarz has truly been one of my favorite pin point in my KSI career. Skarz was always their for me for advice and just being their when I needed someone to vent to, there is no one more deserving of this award that Mr. Skarz

Information on Nominee:

Division: SL

Qualifications:

Awards: (Directly related to Clan Ops)

Founder of the Month

Founder of the Year

Forums Certified

OS1 & OS2

Education 101 Graduate

Division Leadership Certified

Train the Trainer Certified

Committed

KSI Mentor

Squad Splitter

Divisional Hall of Fame (LS)

Basic Training Certified

Division Leader of the Month

Member Assistance

Trainer

Novice Recruiter

Master Recruiter

General of the Month (Divisional)

Squad Leadership Certified

Dedicated

Testimony:

Swag came to SL as a business transfer on September 11th, 2019 as a Co-Founder. Since that date Swag has entered himself in the division as a force to be reckoned with. Swag is an expert in clan ops and has played a pivotal role in SL's security, sustainment, growth, overall morale, and current infrastructure within the division. 

Swag is SL's guardian when we had a rogue General that decided to poach SL to start her own community. Swag did not show any hesitation and quickly rose to action. He quickly assessed the damage and determined that it was a viable option to SR the community in question. Ultimately, saving two squads within the division. Which we now use these two squads as major recruiting tools to sustain the member size within the division.

Swag is definitely a popular character to come in contact with SL. He is very well known for his upbeat and positive energy and naturally raises the morale within the members he speaks to. Swag has personally tasked himself with keeping the communication active within SL, one could review the chat logs on the discord, their party invites, the meeting attendance. Swag is everywhere within SL, and always shows his face to his junior leaders, giving them an example of what to become as a molded leader. 

As I said earlier, Swag is responsible for saving two of our squads within the division. When we were poached by the SR'ed community, it took a strong toll on our personal, our infrastructure, and the overall morale of the division. Swag organized several business transfers within nearly all of the squads to share the assets of our thriving squads to balance the playing field, resulting in major success division-wide. It gave a reset to the thriving squads, who had ample resources to do without, and it revived Prestige and Vanguard. Both of these squads now have Generals thanks to Swag's quick thinking. I would be proud to see Swag join me in the SL HoF.

Qualifications:

Awards: 
Founder of the Year

Founder of the Month

Testimony:

Swag is by far one of the most personable people I have ever met. He came into the division after LS closed and made it his mission to get to know everyone in the division. He genuinely cares about the members and wants to get to know each member and train them. He’s literally always online and is doing everything to make sure things are going smoothly within the division. Swag is always hopping parties and spreading positivity wherever he goes. He has left an impact on this division. Everyone knows who swag is. Even though he has to run an entire division he is firm but fair and people love him for his personality and his leadership. Swag is always coming up with big ideas on where the division is headed and has a plan for everything. His answer to almost every problem is training. He is a true leader who knows how to move forward. He teaches people to use their strengths and how to cater to weaknesses. He uses personal experience to guide and mentor as well as show people how to learn from their mistakes. He offers great advice and is a true mentor to many members within SL. Although it was hard to think at first who could ever replace Grifful as Division Leader, swag has done an amazing job filling the role. He deserves to be recognized for what he has done for this division and the atmosphere he has set within the division.