WD SB 2020 Divisional Hall of Fame Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Division: WD 

Gamertag: KSIxRONL66x7 

Link to Profile: @KSIxRONL66x7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co-Founder 

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes 

Awards:

Outstanding Service lvl 1 

Member Assistance

Committed

Dedicated 

General OTM: Divisional 

Captain OTM: Divisional

Helping Hand

Testimony:

As I've said before Ron is the cool grandpa of WD. This man has hand a massive hand in the success of WD. When I first met Ron I honestly thought we would hate each other lol we were almost the same person, spoke our minds and got Poop done. When I actually got to sit down and meet Ron he ended up being one of the coolest most hard working dudes I've ever met in this community. Giving it his all each and every day Ron has made his impact on this division. At 66 years of age through sicknesses, medical conditions and days where he just fakes it cause he doesn't wanna eat the wifes cooking, Ron will always make sure that he is around when needed. Like me, Ron has been around this community for 6 or so years and made multiple impacts throughout that time. A big thing about Ron that has really helped WD along the way is that he doesn't give up no matter what issues he ends up facing.  When his squad Fierce was shutdown he hopped right over to Abaddon and made a statement, that statement being that no matter the obstacles him and his squad succeed and he will prove to everyone what he can do and he did exactly that. When Ron got promoted to Co-Founder he was shooting out ideas, making big moves for the team and really putting in his time. The best part about Ron is it doesn't matter what squad you assign him to, hes gonna help any way that he possibly can. It has been a real honor to work side by side with Ron and get to watch him grow as a leader. He is a very dedicated and loyal individual who would do whatever it took to make his home great. I honestly do believe Ron deserves to have his banner hung in the WD Hall of Fame! 

Gamertag: KSI xRogue 77
Link to Profile: @KSI xRogue 77

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: CO _ FO
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? YES
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? YES

Awards:

GEN OTM

SGT OTM

Donor 2020

Member Assistance

Jack of all Trades

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

With Rogue it started back when I joined WD, she was a CPT as well as I was. Rogue is the sweetheart of the Division and is well known with all the members of WD. She has put in a tremendous amount of work helping make this division when she isn't getting fired by King. Rogue has always been there for the officers of WD along with all the other members. Her tireless dedication to the division is testimony to her dedication to the members and 7 staff of WD. She is always available to assist anyone at any time regardless of what she doing whether it be gaming with fellow members or on utube (alot). Whenever she gets an invite she drops everything and promptly replies to any and all invites. Rogue  has been a big factor in the  growth of the division.

Gamertag: KSI xKami
Link to Profile: @Chi Town’s Finest

Qualifications: 

Nominee’s Current Rank: General
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

1. Captain Of The Year
  2. Captain OTM: DIV OTM
  3. Jack Of All Trades
  4. Top Recruiter Of The Month
  5. Member Assistance
  6. Captain Of The Month
  7. Lieutenant of the month
  8. Squad Splitter
  9. General OTM: Divisional

(So many more!)

Testimony:

this member has made a huge impact on our division since transferring to WD he's very knowledgeable and is always looking for ways to improve himself as a leader while inspiring others to challenge themselves and to become better leaders as well. Kami goes above and beyond for any and all of his members he is Thorough, consistent and you never have to second-guess any of the work that he does kamikaze may not have originated in WD but he's definitely made it his home and definitely deserves to be in the Hall of Fame. Kami is well know in all areas of KSI outside of being a General in Clan Ops he's also a dedicated member of Department Ops and Web Ops. aside from all his hard work and dedication Kamikaze has such a big heart and goes out of his way to make sure everyone is doing good and enjoying their KSI experience and often lends a shoulder to cry on to members in need.  It's astonishing how much this man can accomplish in a day (I often wonder if he sleeps at all) kami is a huge inspiration to all and I would love to see him get the recognition he truly deserves.

Information on Nominee:

Division:WD
Gamertag:KSI xKami
Link to Profile: @Chi Town’s Finest

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:General
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?yes
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?yes

Awards:

Captain Of The Year

Captain OTM: DIV OTM

Jack Of All Trades

Top Recruiter Of The Month

Member Assistance

Captain Of The Month

Lieutenant of the month

Squad Splitter

There are so many more I would e here a hour.

Testimony:

Right from the beginning when Kami had come to our division from another one he put himself right to work. Started with getting to know all the members in his squad.  Then from there he worked with the officers with communications and continues with the member retention. With Kami reaching out to every member in the squad they got really comfortable with him so if they needed something they would easily go to him or if they wanted one more for the team they would hit Kami up

Knowledge this man has it. Anytime anyone from the division has a question you know you can go to Kami to get the ans. He has been in many departments and as he was in these departments he would get the knowledge and now he spread it around which also gets members to want to join the departments. He has taken every workshop there is so he can get even more knowledge, Kami is currently in AAP and a mini forums mod and a court mod. And he is a kick a** General of a squad so has taken a big hit. That did not discourage Kami or set him back he pushed through it got a few new officers and and are kicking butt again. 

This man gives so much to KSI as a whole and so much more to our division. He is most definitely deserving of this award. 

Edited by KSI Tiger 77

Information on Nominee:

Gamertag: KSI xRogue77

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: COFO
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?

YES

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

YES

Awards:

GEN OTM

SGT OTM

Donor 2020

Member Assistance

Jack of all Trades

Testimony: 

Coming to WD for me was huge and not knowing a lot of people and trying to meet a bunch of people was hard but with the help of Rogue it made things really easy welcoming me to parties and really showing what WD is about for me that was huge. She is also super Sweet and if you cannot get along with her then that is your problem. Being a brand new gen has been no issue with the help of Rogue as my co-founder and has been always there for me when I'm needing assistance or have a question.

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Who doesn't want someone as sweet as her in the the hall of fame I believe her leadership and communication is amazing and for me as a GEN learning the ways she deserves this. 

Gamertag: KSIxRONL66x7 

Link to Profile: @KSIxRONL66x7

Qualifications:

Awards:

Outstanding Service lvl 1 

Member Assistance

Committed

Dedicated 

Captain OTM: Divisional

Helping Hand

Testimony:

Ron has played a big role in WD success. When he got promoted to cofo he hit the ground running he is all way there for all of WD he is like the gradpa of WD when something is needed to be done he will get done like posting the meeting note in his colorful way or if there a security issue he is on top of posting it up in all of the discord making sure everyone is aware of the threat, A lot of the member look up to him as a mentor at he is always there for his member if they need someone to talk to also if you are having a bad he and his camel Muhammadan  is there to cheer you up Wd wouldn't be were is at today with out him  

Division: Wicked Destruction

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co- Founder
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Testimony:

When i first was recruited into KSI, Rogue was the first member to check on me and see how well i am doing with the other members. When i was alone she made sure i was introduced to other members that played the same games as i do. She even helped me transfer to another squad for better gaming and social interaction. Rogue has inspired me to become an officer and has helped me with tips to impove daily. I know i can succeed as an officer and even a potential General because of the great guidance i received from KSI xRogue 77. 

Information on Nominee:

Qualifications:

Awards:

Sergeant OTM: Divisional 

Weekend Warfare Winner

Member Assistance

General Of The Month

Jack Of All Trades

Outstanding Service

Novice Recruiter

Testimony:

KSI xRogue 77 deserves this award for her dedication and support she brings to WD. I knew Rogue before I transferred over to the division and she has always provided a Motivated and Positive attitude towards everything I was involved in. During her time in the division she has accomplished many things but when I came in she was a General where she always made her squad feel welcome with member retention and a open ear so everyone felt welcome. Her hard work lead to her being promoted to a Co-Founder of the division and this is where i was able to work with her very closely. 

I believe this is where this member truly has shined the brightest at the Co-Founder spot. She hasn’t changed a bit from when I first met her. She makes me feel like everything I bring to the table matters. She will stop in a heartbeat to help me and members with any questions or any ideas we would like to try out. Always trying to recruit when she sees we are trying and getting frustrated. A true example of leading by example. I appreciate you sitting through the long hours and helping repair a squad that has been through a lot. My hats off to you and I can’t wait to see your next move in KSI.