KSI xTiger 77 OS Lvl 2

KSI xKing 7DS

Name: KSI xTiger 77 

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Tiger 77

Award-/-Achievement: OS lvl2 

Reason-/-Evidence: 

Tiger has one of the hardest roles in clan ops. We all know that being a div leader is far from the easiest thing to do, there times you turn your xbox on and can't even load up a game because your swamped with work ranging from handling issues, to sitting with/working with your 7 and officer staffs of the divison. The best part about Tiger is she doesn't let any of this bring her down and he keeps her head held high while she does her best to make WD the greatest it can be. She's always willing to get her hands dirty and assist where ever she may be needed. Tiger has played a big part in the Splits of Cyanide to Malice as well as Cyanide to Napalm and she also gave a huge helping hand to Malice when they needed her help the most after being a target of poaching.  Since taking over as div lead WD has seen 2 new successful Squad splits, A very established and hard working 7 staff as well as alot more communication between the leadership core. Tiger continues to ask questions and try to learn more about her position so she can perfect it and continue to climb the clan ops latter. Can honestly say Tiger has given a vast majority of her time to WD and her dedication to the community is very strong. 

Since I joined, tiger has put in so much work. Helping others, solving problems, and making sure people like myself have a safe environment to enjoy. Not only does she keep up with all her 7 duties, but she still finds time to get down and game with everyone. She always make sure ri reinsurer others, and gives them a feel good feeling..always there if you need someone to talk to, or go to if you need someone. I dont know how she does it all, but she is truly ans inspiration on what a KSI leader should be. I'm proud to be an officer in her division, and have someone like her to look up to. 

Name: KSI xTiger 77

Link to Profile: @KSI Tiger 77

Award-/-Achievement: OS Lvl2 

Awards achieved after OS Lvl 1:

Reason-/-Evidence: 

I have listed some of the awards this member has gotten since OS Level 1 above. These awards speak for themselves and show the continued dedication she has for her division. She always has a open ear for anything you have to say and will fully hear you out on how things will have a impact on the division. The moment I came into the division she understood that I had a different learning curve from my past experience in the community. She has helped me through the good and the bad and opened up her busy schedule to make me feel like I belonged in WD. Always answering any questions that I had and working around ways to make a change. This was all when she was a Co-founder. Now as the Div-Leader of WD she hasn't let her rank go to head at all. She still is that person everyone can talk to and she welcomes everyone with open arms. She is always there to play games with the members as well. She is honestly what I have always pictured a Div-Leader should be and act like. With all that being said just look at the foundation that her and the 7's in the Division have accomplished since her OS Lvl 1. Multiple squad splits from everyone feeling like this was there home and the credit where it was deserved. I know that this is just the beginning of what this great leader is going to do for KSI. My hats off to you and keep up the great work!!

Tiger is the definition of outstanding service. She has dedicated ALL of her time to this community, she is almost always online yet rarely plays any games. She spends a vast majority of her time reaching out to members or helping one of the officers or 7s with issues or even just training/mentoring, Tiger is the most loyal person I know, the only way she would ever leave this community is by force lol. Tiger is the main reason WD thrives the ways it does she is determined to make sure the members are happy and has become the voice of WD (I've said it before and I will stick by it) and has even joined the LC to help get her words out there, She takes on any roll needed and when crisis struck in one of our squads she jumped right in and helped get with all the members to remove any security threats and well as acting quickly to get the ones causing the problems security risked. I have never been a Div leader and I'm sure it's not easy but tiger takes it on with confidence and pride. Tiger is more than deserving of this award!

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping Vote to Witness

KSI xTiger 77 one of the most outstanding leaders in the community now I havent had the opportunity to work with her on the clan ops side of the community but I was her Department Head when she was in Performance Operations and she was a fantastic PO the dedication she showed her assigned division was outstanding but whenever we'd talk PO some how the convos always evolved onto how our own divisions were doing and the way she talked about WD truly showed her dedication to them Tiger is one of those leaders in my opinion that is 100% approachable it doesn't matter if your relatively new or a more seasoned member Tiger always has time for you no matter what division you are in we've talked many times in the past about the ins an out as a div leader the highs an the lows but no matter what the situation is she keeps pushing never losing her cool at one point the former head of PO said tiger was the best cofounder in the community now I'm former head of that department an I can safely say Tiger is one of the best division leaders I have seen in a long time due to her dedication to her members and community a like a true leader of the members is the best way to describe her as a whole 

Sense i have joint tiger has been one of the best leaders. Tiger has always had time to answer any of my questions and has always welcomed me into party. She’s truely someone that should be looked up to in KSI from all aspects and ranks. Her dead ovation to KSI means a lot and it’s greatly appreciated

I have been with WD for over two years and have watched Tiger climb the ladder of leadership. I have known her for abit and she has never missed a beat when it comes to the growth of a squad or division.

She is constantly trying to improve member retention and communication amoung the officers and their squads along with the 7 staff. She most definately asks alot of questions, King can verify that. She is like a 3yr old asking why all the time, but thats how you learn.

tiger has done a lot for WD she was the gen of cyanide and she took over when it was failing and she made it split it was the first split of the division. She always training to improve the div and she has. under her leadership and the help of other she as trun WD around we have had 3 squad split in a years time. she is a great leader and she really care about the member she is always there for them no mater the rank she will set there and game or listen to them if they are having problem also she is not scared to ask question . She is always on to working around the clock she has put so much time into KSI there no reason she should not get this award