KSI VENUM 7 Drama Queen Nom

KSI Starset 7

Name: KSI VENUM 7

Link to Forums Account: @VENUM 7

Award-/-Achievement: Drama Queen

Reason-/-Evidence: Have you met this man? Homie literally has another persona he pulls out from time to time named “Chad”. He stays doing the most day in and day out being extra. I’m constantly in a party with this man having roast sessions and making a fool of himself and others, in good fun.

Almost every time I am in a party with this man you don't know what kind of attitude you will get since he may be his other persona named Chad. Always a good laugh when this man is around due to the hilarious roast sessions and good fun he brings to the party.

So Venum is a drama Queen. However Chad is a drama diva.Venum aura his ok. When Chad's aura comes out he takes over the party and then the most dramatic entrance of all time happens with his theme song  Photograph by Nickelback and is mentor The Shockmaster.  That is where Chad's learned style.

I haven’t personally met Chad yet but I have sat through countless parties with this member and he He is the voice of many. Sometimes I even think he has a voice changer on the other side of the mic. Everything is in good fun and I would say 8/10 times I leave his party laughing. Hey we have to be serious sometimes. ::D Thanks for cheering my days up man. Here is to one day meeting Chad. 

• 2 weeks later...