KSI Starset 7 OS 2 Nomination

VENM VII

• Chief Operating Officer

Gamertag KSI Starset 7

Award OS Lvl 2

Account @KSI Starset 7

Reasoning 

Outstanding Service Level 2 or Silver Outstanding Lvl 2 one of the most prestigious awards someone can be awarded now there is someone who is the definition of Outstanding and that is KSI Starset 7 

So he has been in KSI in the past achieved the rank of Cofounder in LW but my first interaction with him was in March of last year he rejoined into Hannibal DW at the request of our former div leader an the moment he came in i seen something special about him and it was that was moxie so now we fast forward a few months when the squad Elysium was having a bit of trouble an was on the verge of shutting down but it was a collective idea to send Starset over to help out an boy did he ever help them out within a few a weeks they weren't getting back on track an he started to climb the ranks as an officer but a long the way he was getting people prepared as well as helping the current staff better themselves an it's a pretty safe bet to say that Elysiums current staff he definitely played a big part in getting them mentored up 

As time goes by an he climbs the rank he takes the rank of Gen an this is where he has shined compared to his previous officer ranks the overall success of the squad was phenomenal an then came the time to promote him to Cofounder because I knew I needed a great core of leaders with me on the 7s staff hes currently the Elysium Cofounder but that doesn't stop him from helping anybody out that needs it hes in many different avenues of the community an with any and everything he gives it 110% daily

No longer in starsets division unfortunately but Starset is such a friendly and welcoming person it crosses all boundaries and I really do feel compelled to speak on his nomination. A great guy who gets along with anyone and everyone and is often the life of the party. It's people like Starset that make me glad I joined KSI.

Edited by KSI Goon 8

starset has been a great mentor since starting back in KSI and he always keeps the partys up beat. he also helps as much as he can in the division let alone that he is co head of AAP and he is a join mod and he has helped me with alot in both departments. he never shys away when people need help and he makes himself available when ever someone has issues 

Well let’s start this off with the respect this member has when it’s time for business. He also knows how to keep someone laughing in a party. I truly appreciate this member for all the hard work he puts into the join area. He is always grabbing applications and closing them in a timely matter. Which in turn makes my job so much easier. He knows who to come to when he has questions and is quick to respond when something needs to be taken care of. With his hard work and dedication came his promotion to Senior Join Mod where I get to work with him even closer now. I just hope he knows I appreciate everything he does. He is no different when it comes to AAP. This is the department where he recently became Co-Head. I never really got to work with him in Clan-Ops side to side. I almost did but we got paired off into other directions. I do know that when he came into DW he had the attitude to succeed in anything he put his mind to and now he is a Co-Founder of DW on his way to Founder in the near future. Keep up the great work man.

Starset has been a very good mentor and friend to me in elysium. I don't think the squad would still be here if it wasn't for starset he brings positivity professionalism good humor and  I also declare that KSI Starset 7 is the best general that elysium has ever had.

Starset is a master of member retention security squad activity meetings schedules and everything else that a great 7 needs.

I believe that starset Is worthy of the OS2 award.

And starset go up and beyond your limits 

PLUS ULTRA

I cannot attest to anything in Clan Ops.

For Department Operations though, I can say that Starset has been one of the few people that does go above and beyond for the AAP. So much to the extent promoting him to Co-Head was done in the past few months. Since this promotion, and with my focus being shared on some of the other Departments currently, Starset has really stepped up quickly and efficiently to make sure that things are still done correctly and in a timely manner. Especially keeping the Department caught up with the several new awards we've added this year and the activity that it brought. I have no doubt that this guy will go far, and take continue to take the AAP in the correct direction. He should probably get better at Madden, but that doesn't effect his Outstanding Service for this community.