Kakashii 77 Die Hard

KSI Swag 77

Name: KSI Kakashii 77
Link to Forums Account: @Kakashii 77
Award-/-Achievement: Die Hard
Reason-/-Evidence: 

Since joining SL in September of 2019, it’s just been uprisen for my career in KSI , but I couldn’t have the success I have today without one of my amazing individual leader in SL. Kakashii recently been put in charge of the great challenge in his career. He been put up to the challenge to rebuild a squad that lost over 45 members to a SR community, but that didn’t stop him from stepping up to rebuild . He definitely is a straight Die Hard and definitely deserves this award

Kakashii has been in KSI since 2012. He has seen divisions rise and divisions fall; watched close friends rise the ranks and walk out the door; grew through the ranks only to have personal stuff force him to step down only to do it again; he watched as close friends left and poached members he helped mentor and befriend. Basically he has seen all the highs of being a KSI member & Leader while also dealing with the worst of the lows. Yet despite all that he never stops going hard for his squad and division. He is the first one to say im not going anywhere this is my home referring both to KSI and to his division. 8 years of dedication and desire to improve this community is either stubborn or just a "diehard" fan of this wonderful gaming community. I honestly believe he deserves this award and probably deserves mad max too guy thinks he is a ninja

@Kakashii 77 I can personally attest to this man's "Die Hard"ness. Let's let this sink in for a second... 8 YEARS!! 8 FREAKING YEARS with this community. Time alone should tell you how Die Hard he is for KSI. That is either madness or dedication and I'm going to go with both. Just in my tenure in the past year, I've seen countless situations that KSI Kakashii 77 has been able to overcome. Whether it was issues or challenges in his squad to which he overcame or reinventing himself in new positions and even in a different squad. When I first joinied KSI, Kakashii 77 was Co-Founder and I saw him tackle through obstacles in the division. Due to life and personal reasons, he had to "retire". Then one day he decided to give this another go around. At first it was slow and questionable lol. But I was Acting Gen and Co-Founder over a squad I had created from a split, and he had requested a transfer to this squad that wasn't his "home" squad. I basically told him that I want to see the REAL Kakashii and he promised full throttle. Thus he transferred from Knights to Prestige. Let me tell you that the Real Kakashii stood up, hooked up nitrous and went FULL THROTTLE alright. Becoming a training monster and hardcore mentor he began proving to me and the rest of the 7s staff that he was Die Hard. His newly promoted General went sideways after a month, created a new gaming community (now SRed in SL), and poached about a quarter or more members from the squad. This did not stop him one bit. Does it take a toll on someone mentally? For damn sure. But I can sure as hell tell you that Kakashii did not give up and still keeps pushing. He stuck with it and, as a Captain, continued to do whatever he could for his squad. He then was promoted to General of Prestige, due to his hard work and capabilities, and has since been revamping it's members and officer corps while reestablishing it's game type and dynamic. @Kakashii 77 deserves Die Hard. This is but one man's witness statement. I understand you may have certain "criteria" to award someone with Die Hard or other prestigious awards but 8 years of KSI dedication and seeing everything he has seen and overcoming everything he has overcome... this guy is Die Hard. YIPPEE KI YAY MOTHER F@&%ERS!!

Kakashii (sensei) has been my GEN for a little over a month now. I'm still new to the whole officer thing but now that I'm a LT, I can personally attest just through my experiences of working under him, that this man is a Die Hard. I was recruited in January, before our squad was poached 30+ members, when the squad was poached and Kakashii was the only officer left from the team, He stepped up and took charge and really showed us he wasn't leaving or backing down. I can't imagine the level of stress that puts someone under, especially considering the reputation Kakashii has in SL. But Kakashii didn't bat an eye and continued to push the squad to grow and has been personally mentoring me to better myself. Working side by side with this man, learning from him, and just general talk has been an absolute pleasure. This is but one situation. I would like to think that being with KSI for 8 years, this situation was just a bump in the road for him. I can't imagine the challenges he has seen, said, or had to do over those 8 years. Kakashii is without a doubt a Die Hard when it comes to KSI and I think he truly deserves this award. @Kakashii 77

@Kakashii 77 is certainly a die hard individual for this community. He has done an amazing job, while I’ve seen him active as an officer. As a Co-Founder in his division, I can attest that all of the statements above are very much true. He definitely deserves this award, after facing his most recent challenges. 

I will abstain, so I can vouch for a die-hard member like @Kakashii 77.  Kakashii is by far one of the most dedicated members to have ever entered the ranks of KSI. He went through two rank rises to Co-Founder, and unfortunately, he had to step back both times due to personal life issues. Kakashii has been a member for eight years, which shows that he is passionate about KSI; however, I have only had the pleasure of knowing him since May 2019. I met him when he was my Co-Founder and my acting general of Knights SL. He worked third shift, so it was almost impossible to get to play with him, but he still made time for his members. Unfortunately, he had to step down due to personal reasons after KSI YeetQueen became general of Knights. Three weeks after he stepped down, YeetQueen tried to fluff Kakashii out of the squad! He was obviously frustrated, but he decided to stay in KSI and prove he should not be fluffed. Late last year Prestige SL was having issues, and he decided to help out. That is the kind of person Kakashii is, yet it did not go as well as he would have liked. Shortly after being promoted to Captain in Prestige, the general KSI NikkixDoll quit KSI and poached an insane amount of members. Kakashii has been battling strong through that in order to keep the squad alive and active; he does so while sacrificing his sleep, work, health, etc. Kakashii is a true die-hard, and for those reasons I believe that he deserves this award.