KSI J0KER DM OS1

KSI Uppish 7

KSI J0KER DM 

@KSI J0KER DM

Outstanding Service Level 1

Oh boy, where do I start with this guy? I began to get to know Joker after his former squad, Insanity, was unfortunately closed. He transferred to Hellborn as a SSGT on November 1st, where we got to work. He got cleared to recruit and do PVT promotions in about a week and began to tear it up. Never shying away from a challenge or failing to what was asked and more. As a Lieutenant, he fulfilled every duty asked of him and more. Going above and beyond acting like a Captain without being asked. Training officers, completing promotions, and even hosting multiple gamenights a week on short notice because someone else can't make it. He is a total sponge for knowledge, even if half the time it's just me on my soapbox preaching (albeit about something important) he'll just chill in the party and ask really good questions, some you've never even thought about before. Joker is an excellent Captain who's really come into his own over the last 2 months and become a big asset to his new home, Hellborn DM. (PS Yes that's me staking my claim to you Joker, you're not allowed to leave lol).

Back before Insanity DM was merged I was the Gen of that squad. One of the last officers I brought aboard was @KSI J0KER DM. He was always enthusiastic about KSI and showed initiative to be an officer. He always sought out knowledge and if he didn’t know an answer he was never afraid to ask a higher ranking officer. It wasn’t long before he was pulling recruits and hammering out promotions. Basically he’s everything you’d want in an officer.

KSI Joker DM has been very helpful over the last few months and has become a good friend he’s always there if you need to talk he’s helped me with certain game types and he’s always happy to help 

Awards

I would consider myself an oldish soul of the community being around for about 5 years now, and I know when i see not only a good officer but a good member. Since i have meet him he has gone up and beyond not only helping all members but being there for everyone, new or old. I was lucky enough to see him move up the ranks and work diligently to show his worth as an asset to the Hellborn Squad in DM. He is a well known officer in the Squad and is always there to joke and be apart of the family. He is mature and willing to learn from those around him, and with difficult situations he's always the one to arise to the occasion to help in anyway he can. He is thriving and i can see him being more than just a Captain one day. He is always interacting with members and doing what is asked of him. Joker is a good person through and through and treats all us members the same no matter the rank and I am proud to call him one of my Captains.  

I'm a newer member of KSI but since I've been in KSI J0KER DM has been there helping me with training and anything else I needed help.I always have a great time and experience with KSI J0KER DM he has gone above and beyond in every instance.

Awards