March 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Starset 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on March 20th and be open until March 31st, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Legion / Vanquish 
Link to forums account - @KSI LEGION

I don't know Legion that well, but actions often speak louder than words. Legion is a General who puts community above all else, his positive presence can certainly be felt division wide and I really admire that. From helping struggling game nights to consistently being a friendly and welcoming person on discord and in party chat/xbox. He embodies what makes KSI such a great community.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77  General- Prestige SL 
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe Kakashii deserves this award for a number of reasons! The first one is because this man has faced every hurdle I have seen thrown at him head on. He tackles each challenge with absolute confidence, and professionally. Kakashii doesn't bat an eye at new obstacles, is always understanding, and gets the job done! Secondly, Kakashii has been a mentor to me and is helping me grow myself to be the best person I can be in and for this squad, while also teaching me awesome things everyday about this squad, and about KSI. The things Kakashii has been teaching me, I can also apply to my life outside of the squad. Lastly, he has shown great loyalty to Prestige, SL, and KSI with the 8 years he's been in the community, with the amount of dedication and work he puts into the squad and community. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7 Co-Founder- Prestige, SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rogue has always been very professional, knowledgeable, and courteous every time I've heard him utter a word. He works hard for the division, and is present every time I have had any questions or concerns. One of the things I enjoy most about his leadership is that he is relatable, and so understanding. He keeps a unbiased opinion about any situation, and does his absolute best to help you out with anything he can! Rogue is always willing to fill in where he is needed to help our squad run smoothly. For these reasons, I believe he deserves this award!  

Edited by KSI TUGGORY

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Director
Gamertag(Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
KSI Swag 77 (Division Leader - SL/Squad) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe he deserves this award because Swag in my eyes is dedicated to his work and I'm always seeing him actively clearing recruits and telling officers what they did wrong. Swag does his best to make this division grow.

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
KSI DC 7(Co-Founder - SL/Squad) -
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - he deserves this award for multiple reasons. He is one of the most dedicated 7's staff I've seen by far. He grabs recruits on a daily, he always going around joining partys checking on KSI members, keeping people together and making them feel welcome. He takes care of his fellow KSI members and is always open to listen to anyone in a time of need. This is why he deserves this OTM award

General
KSI SlickNick(General - SL/TEMPLAR) -
Link to forums account - @KSI SlickNick
Reasoning why the deserve this - Nick always amazes me with what he says and the things he does to he our squad succeed and grow. He always has the open door policy when he online. He always guiding his squad members to do what they got to do as a officer and Nick inspires his Squad to keep recruiting, to keep doing promoting, and to keep grinding up the ranks.

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI TUGGORY LT- Prestige, SL
Link to forums account- @KSI TUGGORY

Reasoning why they deserve this -Because she has been very helpfull to me and others and i think she is very good at what she does.

Rank- CPT

GT- KSI N3WERA, Templar SL

@KSI N3WERA

Reasons: Where do I start? New era has been since day 1, one of the hardest workers in the room. He’s a pretty selfless member and officer. Even on days he’s been ill or sick he was there to assist his squad and mentor his peers. He’s a shining example of “positivity”. I’ve really never had a bad instance with him. Any and every time you’re in a party with him he’ll be sure to brighten your day. Whether it be some corny jokes or some funny comments he can always make you laugh even on a bad day. He goes above and beyond the typical duties of his rank and is always willing to take on new challenges. And he tackles them each and every time. He’s also never afraid to ask for help when needed and always is willing to try something new. He’s always exceeded his call of duty here and done so willingly with no hesitation.

GT: KSI Poke2957 Templar SL

@KSI Poke2957.

Reasons: Poke has always been a diamond in the rough. I remember the day I first talked to him when he first joined. He has always been eager to learn and be a better version of him self each and every day. He’s found his purpose and his why long ago.  He’s always been a major helping hand whether it be recruiting, promoting, training or mentoring. He’s never needed much steering as he’s always come to me and other officers for help and ideas or refreshing. He’s really grinded out all obstacles thrown against him and has overcome them time after time. A lot of our members really look up to him in many ways. He’s always been friendly and as many know very sarcastic. But all said and done I’m glad he’s been apart of this amazing squad but even more grateful for him being in our officer core and always challenging himself and others to do better. 

Edited by KSI SlickNick

Director. 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 WD Director
Link to forums account: @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - King is way to easy to get a hold of Any time someone in WD has a question He is there, he will direct them to the right person so that person can get the education that he did. I have asked him so many question and he has always got me the ans. He has directed me in the right direction to have WD be the best it can be and has been.  He has given me the guidance that I as the Division Leader needed to help do the best that can be done for WD.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRonl66x7 WD COFO
Link to forums account - @KSIxRONL66x7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ron has done so much for the division he goes and post the GEN meeting notes every week. He wants to go to the 7s meeting .  He gets with the Gens he is over to help with anything they need. He is always avaible,  just message him on discord, if he is not on  he will be on to handle what ever it is. He has gone and started to take the lead classes so he can learn and be able to reach others his great knowledge. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DEMON666  WD Captain/Abaddon
Link to forums account - @KSI UGLY A33
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is always putting the LFGs up trying to grow his squad and to get new faces in for the members. He is always getting with the members of his squad getting to game and meet each other.  When his GEN had to take a sudden LOA it didn't push him to take a break he stood up to the plate and keeped the squad moving forward and growing.  He is always looking for new officers to help the squad out.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BloodKing WD/Malice
Link to forums account - @KSI BloodKing#5027
Reasoning why they deserve this - He works his butt off everyday. He gets online see what needs to be done for the squad, then goes and gets it done. He is always working and teaching potentional officers the things that they can do as a SGT to help the squad.  He has game nights all the time he brings in recruits. He is eager to learn anything there is to learn.  His member retention is high.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIMONKEY WD SSGT/Abaddon
Link to forums account - @Ksimonkey
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since day one she joined Abaddon she has not stopped. She has meet so many peop!e in WD not just her squad. Always looking for people to game with and teach them what she knows. Her member retention is outstanding. She is easy to talk to when you feel like leaving just getting in her party and talking you find your why and decide not to leave.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKami 77 WD     Mod
Link to forums account - @KSI xKami 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - What this man does in a week is what most would do in a monh. He is all over the place with helping the join mods, to check for security with questionable apps to other members going to him for answers to questions that they have.   He is also throwing out ideas to try to better things   With all he does he gets promoted to Senior Forums Mod that itself speaks for the hard work this man does.  Kami definitely puts His heart and sole in What he does.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7/CO/SL/IMPERIAL
Reasoning why they deserve this - What is a leader? A perfect example of a leader is DC 7. I have never seen someone put so much work and effort to help KSI. He is my role Model for KSI. I want to be like him as someone people can look up to. i want to be someone who can take a dying squad and make it live again. I have only known him since he was the gen of imperial and in that short amount of time I have seen what he can do. He can do it all he can be the fun guy, the serious hard working guy, and best of all he is true naturally born leader. Not only is he a great leader he has been non stop helping our squad grow he's been bringing in countless recruits which is very important to us and it shows a great example to follow. he spends countless hours working hard to improve the home we all love KSI. The most important thing of all he shows us that we as members that he cares. He treats us equally no matter the rank or any other variable in his eyes we are all equal  and for that is why he should get this award he's put the work in.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xTiger77 Div Leader  Malice WD
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tiger has been one of the best division leaders i have ever had. Not only has she been there to help me and guide me in the right direction she has also been a good person to me. Tiger takes the time to help her members she has good member retention, good time management. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKami General Malice WD 
Link to forums account - @KSI xKami 77
Reasoning why the deserve this - Kami has been one of the best generals i have had. No matter what happens he is there he has trained me from the ground up to be who i am today for KSI he loves all his members and makes sure everyone is excited and happy about the things that’s going on. And he’s also no slouch either. He does ALOT of things for people he dosent have to do. He goes out of his way to make sure that his squad members and officers have all the training and details that they need. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Tiger 77 (WD, Malice)
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this -As much as a scary tiger she is, she's helped me grow as a person and as a officer. She's been helping my squad through a lot, as well as just helping in the past. She has a amazing time management and helps with recruits 24/7, honestly i'm surprised if she gets any sleep. She's a great person and deserves this role that she has a will be a great friend in my book. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xRogue 77 (WD, Malice)
Link to forums account - @KSI xRogue 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rouge has been there for this whole squad and everyone in it from the day I've first met her. Even when I just became an officer, my first meeting she said "about damn time I see you here"  made me laugh but showed how much she cares about her members, and every squad in the divison and just who she looks over. It's been an honor for me to meet her and can't wait to see what she does in the years to come.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xKami 77 (WD,Malice)
Reasoning why the deserve this - Kami since the time i've been in KSI has been an amazing gen and a even better friend, he's showed me how to lead with respect and has helped every single member and officer in the squad, from just making a forums account or helping the with it to letting an officer do his first squad meeting with only a 7 there and the members. He's been helping this community with even more from being a forums mod, to being a judge. It's been an honor to meet him and can't wait to see what he holds in the years to come. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BloodKing (WD, Malice)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Blood has been there for me since I first met him as a officer, he's helped the squad so much to just being active and helping me get to the rank I am today. Without him I wouldn't be here right now (my rank that is) and has been a great help to this whole community, making it a better place one step at a time. Can't wait to see what you have in store man, you gonna be a great gen someday.

Edited by KSI xLittio
Didn't have forums links

Senior Leader 
KSI RiiOT 7 (CAO) 
Link to forums account - @KSI RiiOT 7

This Shoutout goes out to the person that is always answering my questions in Web Ops and Clan Ops. From questions I may have about divisions in the past or just bringing something back that once was. He always has a open mind when I bring ideas to the table and gives me good criticism that puts my mind to work even harder. When it comes to communication skills he blows it out of the water. We always have a new goal to work towards and he points us into the right direction. My hat is off to you Sir.

Director
KSI xKing 77 (Director - WD) 
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77

King has done so much for WD from the moment he stepped into the division. Ironically King and myself came over to WD on the same day and I've seen the difference he has made. Just like everywhere else this member goes it turns to gold. He gave everyone the tools to succeed and let everyone utilize the open door policy. This is one of the true ways to make everyone feel like their voice matters. Making sure everyone is on top of their daily duties and at the same time playing with the lower ranking members. He has a reach throughout the division with great member retention and just talking to the members that are having a bad day. He truly makes you want to achieve great things by keeping the morale in the division up and giving shoutouts to the members that truly deserve it. I don't get to hear about everything this member puts into play for the community but I do know that the members love him in the community. He is truly one of my Mentors.

LT
KSI BloodKing (LT - WD/Malice) -

This member has really stepped up his game lately which lead to him recently getting promoted to Captain of Malice. He is always trying to do the right thing for the squad with his member retention and gamenights. Every time I need something done he is always there to make sure it is handled. It doesn't matter if it is 2:00am in the morning. He also reaches out when he any questions. As a LT he made sure all promotions were done on time with communication with the officers. I can truly call him my right hand guy. Thanks for everything that you do for Malice.

Forum Staff (MODS)
KSI VENUM 7 
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7

He has always been quick to help guide me through anything I had questions about or if I just needed a second pair of eyes to take a look at something he was there. I have worked very closely with Venum in the past in Clan Ops but I truly believe we work the best together in Web Ops. This member is always trying to keep the community safe by continuing to educate himself. When he notices a issue that needs attention he is quick to communicate and keeps everyone updated. He helps keep the join area clean, well organized and is really stepping up his game lately. I can't wait to see what he has up his sleeve next. Thanks

Gamertag (SGT - WD/Malice) -
Link to forums account - 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since king has taken over as director WD has done a total over hall and is in a much better state now that it has been since i've been in KSI we have an all new 7s staff 2 new squads and the communication throughout the division has been outstanding and none of this would have happened without kings guidance. King has been the first director we have had that has remained actively involved with the division and the members and that goes a long way in showing the officers and members that yes the senior leadership does care and is here to help. King goes above and beyond what his title requires him to do. He has been a huge inspiration to many of our members to branch out in KSI and many have joined departments and web ops or even stepped up as officers. Kings strive for greatness is contagious and he makes others want to push to be better leaders. But one of the greatest things about king is he knows when to turn off the Director and just be a friend from playing games and joking around to letting others vent. He is 100% here for his members. King coming to WD was exactly what we needed.

General
KSI xKami77
Reasoning why the deserve this - Kami's squad has had to overcome so much bad luck in the last few months i think any person would stressed out or even consider giving up but that's just not Kami, no matter what challenges he's had to face he has kept the squad intact and remains calm and professional, Kami has been working with his officer staff to rebuild the squad and in short time has actually surpassed where they were before the chaos putting malice in one of the best states its been in since the split. Kami is another one that goes above and beyond what's expected. This member does so much for this community outside of just clan ops but doesn't let that affect his squad in the slightest. He's still always there to help his members and oftentimes other members as well, I enjoy working alongside Kami. He's a great Gen and certainly deserved to be recognized for it.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DaKeech
Link to forums account - @KSI Dekeech
Reasoning why they deserve this - I personally believe that Dekeech deserves an award because he is there to support the community day in and day out, he's there to help with recruiting, game nights,etc. I just think he is a stand up guy and a pillar of WD

Awards

Director:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77 (Director- WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This director has worked hard within our community and loves to interact with members. He is always working hard to succeed and succeed he does.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTiger 77 (Division leader- WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Our Division leader is making sure everyone works hard and let's no one takes short cuts. She is always interacting with the members.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue 77 (Co-Founder- WD)
Link to forums account -  @KSI xRogue 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - As an acting gen and as a cofounder she is bringing this squad to a healthy position. She is very positive and works great with her officers. She always playing with the members and a fantastic person with a positive attitude.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKami 77 (General- WD/Malice)
This general got his squad into a into but now is very healthy with the squad and the officer core. He's a very desirable gen an knowledgeable at that.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Cabva (Captain- WD/ Vanquish)
Link to forums account - @KSI Cabva
Reasoning why they deserve this - this Captain is always looking for members and player. He is very positive and his attitude shows that off pretty well. Hw has worked hard to be where he is know and well deserved.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlueRose (SSGT- WD/Anarchy)
Link to forums account - @KSI BlueRose

This members started out very shy and not comfortable but is now a powerhouse and very nice play with. She has worked very hard and soon may get her opportunity at LT. She always is doing what she is told and is always meeting new members.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AtomXGEN (SGT- WD/Anarchy)
Link to forums account - @nothingbutlove
Reasoning why they deserve this - What can I not say about this guy.  He's a great cod player and very friendly. I've always admired him for his friendliness and talent.

4 hours ago, Ksi.Reign said:

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DaKeech
Link to forums account - @KSI Dekeech
Reasoning why they deserve this - I personally believe that Dekeech deserves an award because he is there to support the community day in and day out, he's there to help with recruiting, game nights,etc. I just think he is a stand up guy and a pillar of WD

@KSI DaKeech

Gamertag: KSI SlickNick 

Division: SL
Squad: Templar

Link to forums account: @KSI SlickNick

Reasoning why they deserve this: I believe that KSI SlickNick deserves this award is because when our squad was falling and nearing a close he became general and just made all of the officers more hyped and got them more excited to be here. He isn’t on all the time but he is on a lot at nights and lunch but if there was ever a issue he would try and take a long lunch break from work just to try and solve that issue even tho he should be at work. I believe KSI SlickNick deserves this award for the effort he puts into his squad and the division is amazing and everyone looks up to him.

Gamertag: KSI Rogue 7

Division: SL

Squad:N/A

Link to forums account: @KSI Rogue 7

Reasoning why they deserve this: I believe that KSI Rogue 7 deserves award a lot because i barely knew rogue when coming into KSI and being here for the time I have I don’t talk to him a lot  but every time I get into a party with him he makes me smile or have a laugh every time I’m with him. He is fun to play with and he deeply cares for the division and wants to see it shine. This is why I believe KSI Rogue 7 deserves award cause everyone loves him and feels comfortable with him with issues and just gaming with him.

Edited by KSI Poke2957.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag: KSI xRogue 77/ CO - FO WD MALICE, ANARCHY
Link to forums account - @KSI xRogue 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has worked diligently at building WD to where it's at today. She works to keep her two squads growing and keeps the Gen's informed as to what needs to be done from the day to day activities within KSI, Without her the division wouldn't be as active or growing.

General
Gamertag: KSI Keidil/ GEN/ WD/ ABADDON
Link to forums account -  @Keidil
Reasoning why the deserve this - Ever since Keidil was promoted to Gen he has worked VERY hard to get the squad where it's at today. He constantly jumps into parties and talks to the members to see if they need anything or help in just playing the game. He is very organized and makes sure the squad tag and omega match. He has helped the squad  grow and prosper. At one time ABADDON was virtually an in-active squad but now it is active and bringing  new faces and has good member retention.

Captain
Gamertag: KSI DEMON 666/ CAPT, WD, ABADDON
Link to forums account - @KSI UGLY A33
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member has gone above and beyond his duties as CAPT. He is constantly putting up LFG's, talking to other members, talking to the officer staff. He makes sure things are done and done right. Demon has great leadership abilities and knows a lot about KSI rules. Without him the squad would fall apart, he makes sure that doesn't happen. One day I will see him as Gen or higher.

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Gamertag:  KSI Ronin91

Link to forums account - @Ronin
Reasoning why they deserve this - Well this member has worked very hard from the day he was recruited. He said he wanted to be an officer and Keidil said you'll have to and show him he really wanted to be an officer, he did just that by getting certified and bring in recruits. I believe this member will go far in KSI, he has the drive and willingness to learn and do what it takes to succeed.

SGT
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag: KSIxRONL66x7/ CO - FO WD 
Link to forums account - @KSIxRONL66x7
Reasoning why they deserve this - i have had the honour of knowing this member for 2 years and he always has time for anyone that needs his help

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIKeidil ABADDON WD GEN
Link to forums account - @Keidil
Reasoning why the deserve this - I believe that this member deserves the award for gen otm because if not for the fact i met him i would have walked away from ksi permanently but he is another member who is always ready to help others 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MrLynch ABADDON WD CPT
Link to forums account - @tlynch6
Reasoning why they deserve this - here we have a captain that knows what he wants and how to get it the correct way he has always been there to help other members

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ronin ABADDON WD SSGT
Link to forums account - @Ronin
Reasoning why they deserve this - having been involved with his recruitment i have seen the amount of work he puts into the squad

Gt: KSI Cabva 
Div/squad: Vanquish WD
I think Cabva is one of the best officers I’ve seen. He’s super active and helpful with the squad, and always hosting game nights. Always handles situations so calmly and respectfully, overall I think he’s a great captain. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 DM
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Romeo is a powerhouse in DM. He is always there to help and to mentor. His values and directions among the squads has brought DM to new heights. His dedication and genuine care for the members is inspiring and a good example of “paying it forward”. Romeo is a solid leader in the KSI community and a strong advocate for the members on many different levels.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shockr 7 DM
Link to forums account - @KSI Shockr 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shockr is a welcome asset to DM. He works hard daily for KSI and is always on top of the needs of the squads he oversees. He is diligent in DMs recruiting process and always available to help with any problems that arise within the squads. He is very knowledgeable on the inter workings of KSI and readily shares the information with those that need it.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI LadySatan Gen Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI LadySatan
Reasoning why the deserve this - Lady Satan has worked extremely hard within her squad, even when faced with many negative issues. She has proven time and time again that she has what it takes to be a leader, friend, and strong pillar as Gen of Wrath. She has reached out to obtain as much knowledge and help as she can to bring her squad up to new heights. LadySatan’s drive and compassion has shed a new and brighter light within the Wrath squad and only good things can come from it.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI LiViNgLiFe CPT Discord DM
Link to forums account - @KSI LiViNgLiFe
Reasoning why they deserve this - Even in the face of short on staff, LiViNgLiFe has shown what kind of powerhouse she can be. From taking on extra game nights to teaching KSI workshops, she is always first on line to tackle the inter workings of the squad. She has proven herself to be quite the recruiter and promoter. Her thirst for knowledge is ever growing and her mastery of the forums is commendable. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SLATER LT Discord DM
Link to forums account - @KSI SLATER
Reasoning why they deserve this - SLATER is a huge help to fellow gamers. He is always willing to help those with questions and to lead packed game nights. As an officer, he is always willing to take on a large workload to help. His inquisitive nature leads him to expand on his KSI knowledge monthly, through workshops, classes and mentoring. His rapport with the squad makes it a pleasure to be a member of KSI.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GamingCoin SSGT Discord DM
Link to forums account - @KSI GamingCoin
Reasoning why they deserve this - GamingCoin is a breath of fresh air in the squad and the division as a whole. He games with fellow gamers across the division. He is always willing to help out members, whether it is in the form of answering questions or just getting another gamer through a mission. As a new officer, he is always front and center to help out in anyway he can.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIJonISRite SGT Discord DM
Link to forums account - @KSIJonISRite
Reasoning why they deserve this - Jon is the resident book of gaming knowledge. If there is a gaming question he can’t immediately answer he will take the time to go research it and return with a concise detailed answer. He is always willing to help out any member with any adventure. He has been a powerhouse as a member of the welcoming committee, in helping new members feel at home and finding game nights and meetings.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI zilla Discord DM
Link to forums account - @KSI zilla
Reasoning why they deserve this - zilla has been a member for just a short time, but you would never know it. He is present everyday and is always asking who he can help within games. His friendly nature is infectious among squad members, along with his down to earth attitude. He is very helpful to members that might be experiencing a bad time in rl, by encouraging them and engaging them in nightly party chats.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI DC 7 deserves this OTM award because he is always working to better this community and has gone above and beyond to teach, help, and guide the members in SL.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSIxROMEO 7 DM

Reasoning why they deserve this - is always available to answer questions and is very helpful. 

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MeShell 7 DM 

Link to forums account - @KSI MeShell 7

Reasoning why they deserve this -  When wrath was having issues MeShell came in to help get us going in the right direction and to stay positive thru everything. She’s a rockstar. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI DrPepper DM/Discord GEN

Link to forums account - @KSI DrPepper

Reasoning why the deserve this - she helps out where she is needed and is there to listen when you need an ear to talk into. 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GhostSR DM/Wrath

Link to forums account - @KSI GhostSR

Reasoning why the deserve this - Ghost is a newer officer but is eager to learn his new role and I’m really looking forward to seeing what he can do. 

Gamertag: KSI xKing 77

@KSI xKing 77

Reasons turned WD around by providing what is necessary in leadership for div staff and squad staff. Providing the tools necessary for success for future growth as well as what's on the table. Including helping div staff with success of helping squads who may need the assistance from failing. Luckily having some sensitive of humor as well as qualities of leadership. Takes time out of his way dealing with forums discord and community things even at work the little guy will always respond in a timely manner regarding anything you may have. 

Gamertag: KSI xTiger 77

@KSI xTiger

Reasons individual ensures everyone knows what their duties and responsibilities are by getting a 2v1 on in parties in xbox asking few questions regarding the rank people are sitting in and also ranks below them to better their squad giving that knowledge (K) that is necessary for future leadership. She gives her time up to also strengthen (S) the community by also providing security checks some may miss though a 600 friend list to provide a extra protection from communities that may of violated code of conduct or xbox live disclaimers. By doing extensive checks on new members and accepting or even having members that recruited these new members fix bios location or privacy settings that the recruiter may of missed. Lastly integrity (I), unfortunately tells it like it is with honesty and decency. 

Gamertag: KSIxRONL66x7

@KSIxRONL66x7

Reason for nomination, this individual will help any individual in WD. Even though he isn't over a squad he still manages to also post up in discord of what's going on for things regarding forums or events. KsixRonl66x7 been here for some time in the community bettering alls gaming experience with hard work and dedication. Through any situation grandpa still manages to succeed in making a better environment for folks.

Gamertag: KSI Keidil 

@Keidil

Reason: The guy stuck around through hard times in abaddon. Between members and/or officer staff up and leaving. Because of him Abaddon still lives. His main focus is to better all others experience within Abandon by not only helping officer staff but also new members aswell. Guys practically a mentor to me and few others. Always has and will always lead individuals in the right direction and tries to also consider how others may think of any situation, and with that mentality by its self also reflects how a role model is formed. Shows a good leader in the making as GEN and also more. 

Gamertag: KSIWolfNinja 

@KSIWolfNinja

Reasons unknown, just KIDDING. Reason for wolfnija is because he goes out every day just about putting up LFGs to better gaming experience with all other members by providing new members to play with. Wolf also makes Gamenights not so boring by causing a laugh or two. The little feller likes to try and set up game night/day 4 to 5 days a week along with referring new members to potential officers to help them before himself. He tries his best into doing anything humanly possible. If it wasn't for wolfninja I personally would of not known anything about ksi or even put in a rejoin app in.

Director

KSI xKing 77(Director - WD) -

Reasoning why they deserve this - Where do I even start, Ever since I’ve known King He’s always gotten things done, Shown hard work, Dedication to this community and has gone above and beyond to help this community grow and succeed. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI DrPeppers DM/Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI Dr.Pepper
Reasoning why the deserve this -A very nice, very knowledgeable, and respectful person. She is always around for her squad.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Lady Satan DM/Wrath
Link to forums account -@KSI LadySatan
Reasoning why the deserve this -She stepped up to plate when she was needed, shows hard work for KSI and her squad, and she is a nice lady all around.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSITripodfs1 DM/Discord
Link to forums account - @KSITripodfs1
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is always helping members rather it be information for a game or navigating in KSI. He is also a kind and patient person. 

Gamertag (Rank)- KSIxROMEO 7- Division "eader

Division/Squad) -DM- Discord

Reasoning why they deserve this - I think Romeo deserves this because no matter how much work (either KSI or just work) he always makes time for anyone that needs him at that moment. He also even still hosts game night and games with members as well. He really shows his dedication to KSI with all the things he takes on and still games.

Gamertag (Rank)- KSI DrPepper / General

Division/Squad) -DM- Discord 
Link to forums account - @KSI DrPepper
Reasoning why the deserve this - She is very compassionate when it comes to the squad and the members.  She does so much for everyone and listens to everyone no matter how big or small it is. I also respect the welcoming committee that she has, I wish that was a thing when i was recruited, I was brought in and left to fend for myself. If it wasn't for her when I was recruited i probably would have left KSI a long time ago.

Gamertag (Rank )- KSI GamingCoin / SSGT

Division/Squad) -DM / Discord 
Link to forums account - @KSI GamingCoin
Reasoning why they deserve this - So far KSI GamingCoin has been very eager to learn how to be an officer. Though he is a new officer I can not wait to see how he grows into his new position. 

Gamertag (Rank )- KSITripodfs1 / SGT

Division/Squad) - DM / Discord
Link to forums account - @KSITripodfs1
Reasoning why they deserve this - He deserves this because he is doing many good things for the squad. He was just recently put in charge of the welcoming committee, this might seem but a little task however it is not. He is in charge of other squad members that show people around and gets them to game nights. He is also responsible to do weekly meetings . He is slowly coming out of his shell and talking more to members also.

Gamertag (Rank)-KSIJonISRite / SGT

Division/Squad) -Dm / Discord 
Link to forums account - @KSIJonISRite
Reasoning why they deserve this - Jon is part of Discords welcoming committee he is very dedicated to the members that he is assigned to and shows them how to get around.He is everyone's go to guy if they need to know something about a game,I am guilty of this myself. He will also help you if you a stuck on a game, as long as he is available, if not he will help you as soon as he can. He has came a vary long ways compared to when he first joined KSI he was a shy person and didn't talk in parties often.