March 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Starset 7

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ronin 77 (Chief of Staff)
Link to forums account - @ThaHomieRonin
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ronin is an excellent leader, he is always gaming with members no matter their rank, And always giving advice to those below him. Ronin  genuinely Has a love for KSI that cannot be argued.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 (DIRECTOR SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grifful has been an outstanding director for SL. He stays engaged with his 7s staff and makes sure everyone is progressing in a positive manner.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77 (SL DIV LEAD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag is the life of the party of SL. Hes the braIns behind SL's success. He never gives up on his members and always is willing to lend a helping hand.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7 (cofo sl)
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rogue was paramount in my squads growth this past month. I was very busy with Work most of march, Rogue ensure that my squad ran flawlessly. Rogue is an inspiration to so many members, wether it is his proffesional, or his always up beat attitude.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HIPPARU
Link to forums account - @KSI HIPPARU
Reasoning why they deserve this - Hipparu has exceeded expectations at every step as she has came through the ranks. She never fails to impress me with abilities, and is a upbeat and very positive person. Alot of people in my squad look up to her. Shes currently heading the training of our sgts to become ssgts, hosting all kinds of workshops, and being a very inclusive member overall. Shes an out standing officer in my books.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 (Division Leader)
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7

Reasoning why they deserve this:

ROMEO is a take charge, lead by example guy. It's very rare to see a Division Leader around the entire Division with all it's members, day in and day out. He takes the time to get to know all the members, best he can. ROMEO is there for the officers and others on the 7 staff, always. He will always get on his app at work to help out with any situation, practically at any time. He is the rock that holds up DM, plain and simple. From spreading his vast knowledge of KSI to others, to just showing the members in all of DM the fun, ROMEO is a well rounded individual that does it all, and gets the job done efficiently and effectively.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shockr 7 (Co-Founder)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shockr 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - 

Shockr is a guy that his truly come into his own as a Co-Founder. He is currently an acting General and Co-Founder of another squad, but always finds the time to make for anyone that has questions. If he doesn't know the answer, he'll actively seek it out till he gets it. Shockr has a no give up attitude, which gets things done. He trains up great officers and never asks anything of anyone, that he would not do himself. He truly cares about all the members in all the squads, and helps out wherever needed, always keeping a close eye on things.

General 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DntAsk 7 (Co-Founder)
Link to forums account - @KSI DntAsk 7
Reasoning why they deserve this award:

Where can I start about DntAsk. She is like the angel that watches over everyone in DM, figuratively speaking. She cares about KSI, DM and Venom, the squad she just came out of, like family. DntAsk helped mold Venom into the amazing squad it is today. With her taking on attention for members that have rough times and helping them with KSI related stuff, making them want to stay and feel at home, DntAsk is a prime example of what every Leader/General should be. She has trained so many up and coming great officers too, past and present. She not only taught them KSI knowledge, but is like a life coach to them as well. DntAsk will move mountains to help any member out. She is outstanding and amazing in all that she does. With her recent Promotion to the DM 7 staff, I'm looking forward to seeing all the great things to come.

Captain 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LadySatan (General-DM/Wrath) 
Link to forums account - @KSI LadySatan
Reasoning why they deserve this award:

I've had the honor to recently get to know this incredible woman recently. She is one of the main reasons her squad she just got recently promoted to General of, is still up and running today. With her never give up attitude, she has been the backbone of her perspective squad. She recruits, promotes and trains up new members, as well as trains up new and upcoming officers within her squad. LadySatan spends a lot of her time engaging and playing with the members. People in her squad look up to her and respect her a lot, as well as members from other squads as well. LadySatan is already an amazing General, and is doing the best she can to make her squad grow and flourish.

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 - DW

Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Grunt has been a factor in helping out DW. We’re currently in a rebuilding phase and Grunt is helping us by brainstorming ideas to help grow and sustain the division. He is very knowledgeable and is willing to help out when and where needed.

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 - DW

Link to forums account - @VENUM 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Venum or his secondary persona Chad, as many know him by, is the power of DW. Recently, as a 7’s Staff, Venum encouraged everyone to be more hands on with each of the squads, helping out and truly showing the officers and members the ways of the community. Venum is extremely knowledgeable and executes his duties as a Div Leader like no other. He is truly someone I can call my mentor.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HARLEYGIRL - DW/Samurai

Link to forums account - @KSI Harleygirl

Reasoning why the deserve this - Mama Harley is the newest addition to our General’s in DW. She recently got nominated for DHoF for DW and was also awarded Outstanding Service LVL 1. Her drive and efforts towards the turnaround of Samurai are paying off. Samurai is now on the right pace thanks to her leadership and the officer staff she helped build up. Harley is truly a loving and caring person for not only Samurai but Elysium as well. She embodies the true family environment we strive for in DW.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11 - DW/Elysium

Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11

Reasoning why they deserve this - Blitz has been on the forefront of the Elysium train. Recently receiving a CPT promotion for his efforts and hardwork. Blitz is a master at spread his time to where he is not overwhelmed. He juggles his family, ClanOps, WebOps, and DeptOps and executes them all well. In Elysium, Blitz has a reputation of being the first one to tackle any task given to him. He is truly an up and coming leader in this community and I can’t wait to see where his journey continues to.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Weeaboo - DW/Elysium

Link to forums account - @Ken Kaneki

Reasoning why they deserve this - Starting off with the energy he brings when he joins a party “My name Weeaboo!” Lol. Weeaboo is a newer officer who recently got promoted to a LT. He has played a big role in the member retention in Elysium and pushes the others to do better. He doesn’t sugarcoat the problems, which is great when trying to fix an issue. Overall, he is a great officer and constantly picking up new knowledge on a daily basis. Always willing to go out of his way to host a workshop or talk with anyone in not only the squad, but the whole division. 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI X SCORPIO - DW/Elysium

Link to forums account - @BIGDOG18

Reasoning why they deserve this - Scorpio is one of the more quiet guys in Elysium. Although, in the past month or 2, he has been one of the key factors in the member retention and growth of the squad. He is actively in parties with members and throwing up looking for group post, attempting to bring new members in. Scorpio is leading by example and is showcasing what it means to truly be a member of the community. 

Department Member 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKami 77 - AAP

Link to forums account - @KSI xKami 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Kam aka Kami aka Kamikaze is one of the most knowledgeable people in the AAP. Whenever he has a task, he handles it perfectly and efficiently. When it comes to the department, he goes above and beyond, reaching out to members and helping them post up nominations. Even going as far as posting nominations for others so they can be recognized and awarded. He is always ready to help out when and where needed and strives to be the best staff member he can be. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 (Div Lead - DM)
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - It takes a lot to run a division, and Romeo makes it look effortless. He ends up handling quite a bit behind the scenes to ensure all members are happy in DM. Romeo always knows what to say when dealing with a difficult situation and handles things in a very professional manner. DM has gone through many changes over the last couple months and none of those changes have stopped him yet. He's dedicated to DM and its members and he's not going anywhere. DM wouldn't be where it's at without him as Div Leader. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shockr 7 (Co-Founder - DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shockr 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shockr has done so much for the division since being promoted to Co-Founder. He is on top of clearing recruits in a timely fashion and is always on top of his KSI duties. He is an acting General over his previous squad and is constantly in the works with officer trainings. Shockr is always learning, he wants to learn as much as he can and isn't afraid to ask questions. If he doesn't have an answer to a question he will find the answer. Shockr is just a great leader and I'm proud of everything he's accomplished so far. I know he will go far in this community. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DntAsk 7 (Co-Founder - DM)
Reasoning why the deserve this - DntAsk completely turned her previous squad around, Venom. Activity was slightly lacking when Venom didn't have a General. Once DntAsk was promoted to General that changed instantly. The squad is as active as it was almost a year ago before Venom split into Sinister because DntAsk is an amazing leader and was one of the best Generals around. Outside of gamenights she interacts with members 1 on 1, getting to know each one on a personal level. She cares so much about everyone and it truly shows. Due to all the hard work DntAsk has put in as being General she was promoted to Co-Founder of DM. I know she's going to be an awesome Co-Founder and will continue to spread her love and positivity with the rest of the division. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LadySatan (General - DM/Wrath)
Reasoning why they deserve this - LadySatan and I didn't really know each other until I became Co-Founder over her squad, Wrath. After getting to know LadySatan it is very clear that she is dedicated to her squad. Wrath went through a rough patch when the previous General and a few officers left KSI. LadySatan has kept the squad together and actively interacts with members in her squad. All of the members enjoy her company and even refer to her on a first name basis. Can't wait to see what she brings to the table as Wrath's new General! Keep it up girl! 

Gamertag: KSI Refined, @KSI refined
Refined is the modern day prodigal son of Sinister. He has endeavored from day one to make the squad his own. I have personally witnessed numerous obstacles he has overcome in his journey, Always taking the time out of his day to assist his members with ANY issues they have personal or otherwise. Anything that arises he takes in stride and does his best to resolve it with the utmost sense of professionalism and fairness for all involved. As a well respected member of DM, He truly has taken his squad to the next level.

Gamertag: KSI LadySatan, @KSI LadySatan
LadySatan is one of the most underappreciated officers in DM. What she lacks in experience, she makes up for in unmatched motivation. Shes always striving to improve the quality of her member's lives within KSI, devoting many hours to doing so. Shes been working closely with her Cofounder to overcome the challenge of reviving the squad she was given, never wavering in the resolve to do so. Wrath has gone from dying to thriving under her leadership. I look forward to witnessing her future successes with DM and KSI as a whole.

Gamertag: KSI NotLeafy, @KSI NotLeafy
Leafy is one of the most committed up and coming officers that we are blessed to have recruited into Cruelty. Hes always ready to assist with whatever needs to be done, even going as far as bring new members around for recruitment and promoting them professionally and on time! I look forward to seeing how far he will go, and am honored to be along for the ride! Keep up the great work!

Gamertag: KSI Snowball, @KSI Snowball
Snowball is the new powerhouse of sinister's officer staff. His attention to detail, level headedness, and overall positive attitude make him the asset that any Gen should be lucky to have. I've witnessed how he deals with tense situations, and its impressive how well he keeps his head under pressure. Well done!

KSI FearTheSLnC / Athena ES General 

@KSI FearTheSLnC

I think KSI FearTheSLnC deserves this award because he kept the squad together when the squad was having to deal with some stuff. He’s done a outstanding job doing what had to be done. He puts a lot of time and effort in the squad. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 - DW
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has done a lot in DW and helps anyone when needed. He also does my lead classes and is a wealth of knowledge when it comes to KSI information and is always there to answer any questions needed.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Venum 7 - DW
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Venum has helped me out a lot with training me and mentoring me up through the ranks in Elysium. I believe that he deserves this  because of all of his hard work towards our squad that he has been putting in because  he doesn't want to see us fail as officers or a squad. He puts a lot of heart and soul into this division and does a lot for members as well as in his role as a Moderator for the forums. Venum spends countless hours helping me and other members in Elysium with what ever we need he is always there to help us when we need it. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Majesty 7 - DW
Link to forums account - @KSI Majesty
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has helped me out with motivation in my rank and helps me when she can even though she is the Co founder over another squad she still find the time to help when she can and i appreciate that a lot.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HARLEYGIRL - DW/Samurai
Link to forums account - @KSI Harleygirl
Reasoning why the deserve this - She recently has become GEN but has hit the ground running and even though i am not in her squad i can see that she has a big impact on her squad. She has been given the name mama Harley for good reason she treats everyone in her squad with respect and a caring manor like a mother would. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BANE 7- DW/Elysium
Link to forums account - @Bane 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has helped me out a lot of my time in KSI training me to the captain that I am today he always is here for me when I have questions and stuff I need help with.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Warrior - DW/Elysium
Link to forums account - @KSI Warrior4878
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since i have been in Elysium he has worked hard to get to where he is today and does what ever he is asked to do. He is always asking questions when he doesn't understand or know something and doesn't stop till he figures it out or finds the right person to ask. He balances life with his kids and KSI very good and is on almost every night playing with multiple different members. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Weeaboo - DW/Elysium
Link to forums account - @Ken Kaneki
Reasoning why they deserve this - He always brings a lively energy to the party and keeps everyone's attitude positive. He has hit the ground running as a SSGT he always jumps on any task given to him and does his upmost best to get the task done. He is very good at member retention in our squad and keeps as many members involved as he can. He is a great officer to have by my side in the trenches of Elysium. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxSnoopxDOGG - DW/Elysium
Link to forums account - @KSIXSnoopXDOGG
Reasoning why they deserve this - Since i have meet snoop he has been very motivated in become an officer and has the drive to do thing i wish to see from all the officers of Elysium. He pushes his fellow members to come to game nights and participate as much as possible.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7 - AAP Co Head
Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - During my time in AAP this man has helped me out a lot with my training as to what to do in aap and how to do the OTM and OS awards. He also balances his time between AAP co head, moderator, and Co founder in my division he has great work ethic and keeps everyone in the AAP staff well informed and involves use with lots of new things happening in AAP.

• Chief Operating Officer

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 Director DW

Reasoning During these last few months I’ve felt some type of way about the division an often times I look to gruntier for advice an a lot of times reassurance an no every time he’s there to give advice on a subject or tell me where it is I need to improve on Gruntier is one of the more down to earth leaders here always reaching out to help anybody sometimes when you have a director they try to interject their type of leadership as to how a division should be ran but Grunt is the exact opposite he will give you his ideas but at the same time will hear your plans out an help you mold something outta the two to make something absolutely amazing as far into making the plan for the future this is something that DW hasn’t had with our previous directors

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7 CoFounder DW

Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7

Reasoning In his absence as Elysium General due to his promotion to CoFounder the squad hit a snag so when he stepped back in to get it back on its feet it was a much needed refresher Starset is one of those special kind of leaders that is truly a leader for the people whether the circumstances are good or bad he’s there even with his hands in various cookie jars of the community he still has a solid hand in the revival of Elysium at this current time but Elysium isn’t the only squad he helps out he’s there to assist Samurai with anything they may have in the daily runnings of the squad like I said above he is a true leader for the people.

General 

Gamertag KSI HARLEYGIRL Samurai DW General 

Link to account @KSI Harleygirl

Reasoning In the couple of years DW has been around there has been many Generals for Samurai and Harley is the newest one in the role Harley is the one you see with the members no matter the rank or even what’s going on with her personally  Harley is constantly holding her staff an members to a Higher Standard than the normal standards an when you look back on it perhaps it’s the motherly instinct in her or it’s the fact that they can achieve far more than they think they just gotta set their mind to it so when you look at it closer Samurai has in fact had many Generals an they were great ones but Harley even though she’s newer she ranks right up there with them so here’s to you Gen from a Samurai Gen.

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blitz11

Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11

Reasoning- Even though he’s a Captain now in the month of March Blitz excelled at Lieutenant actively getting out there with the members an members alike helping them with anything they might have a question with handles the day to day planning for his squad mentors the members below him in rank a lot of times Blitz is a very soft spoken individual but his dedication counter acts that soft spokeness an in turn makes his voice roar through the halls of Elysium an that ladies and gentlemen is admirable

SSGT

Gamertag KSI Weeaboo Elysium DW LT

Account @Ken Kaneki

Reasoning Weeaboo what an interesting name but one of the hardest working officers in DW when you look at Squads you always have that one member who pushes the pace for everyone to better themselves an Weeaboo is that person that does that exceptionally well always reaching out to people making sure everyone feels included the life of the party a lot of times just an all around fantastic leader in a squad an Division 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI R3aP3R SSGT SL Vanguard 
Link to forums account - @KSI R3AP3R
Reasoning why they deserve this - (not sure if this is his forms account due to an abundance of people called reaper but that is his exact Xbox gt... 

Reaper has gone above and beyond his responsibilitys as an SSgt in vanguard since becoming one. He has stayed active and most over recruited and kept up with member retention. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexANgel 7 
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tex has been  here for ES through a very tough period in our history.  She has encouraged us to go forward and not let hardships define what we can be.  I know when I had questions about where we were going she always encouraged me to talk to her.  At one point she was not only director but acting div leader, acting cofo and even acting Gen over one of our squads. Besides this she also was running news and marketing.  We are very lucky to have a div leader who gives so much to our division

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LONEWOLF684 (Gen - ES/ Succubus)
Link to forums account - @KSI LONEWOLF684
Reasoning why they deserve this - As the Gen of Succubus I always had Lonewolf  right there helping me run the squad.  I never had to ask him to do anything, he already had it done. I know, now that he has been promoted to Gen, he will make a great one even though he has a lot of challenges ahead of him. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI PAT2909 (LT - ES/SUCCUBUS)
Link to forums account - @KSI PAT2909
Reasoning why they deserve this - Pat is always looking to see what else he can do.  You ask him to run a gamenight, he schedules two. Ask for security checks to be done he has them done.  He talked up one of our ex officers and now that person is stepping up to an officer spot again. He is very friend;y with the squad and I expect to see great things  from him in the future

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Oddba11 (SGT - ES/SUCCUBUS)
Link to forums account - @KSI OddBa11
Reasoning why they deserve this - Oddball was responsible for putting together 2 teams for ES in Spring breaks MW.  He was constantly reaching out to members of the division and putting together practices.  He is a very enthusiastic member and cohosted a Nintendo game night, where members of the division hung out on live and played on their Switches.  He is interested in stepping up to be an officer again and I hope to see lots of new and innivative ideas like that from him in the future

General OTM

GT: KSI DntAsk 7

@KSI DntAsk 7

There's a reason Pam got promoted. A beacon of relentless positivity, she's always there for members who are having a hard time or just need someone to talk to. Pam is also incredibly knowledgeable and is always mentoring newer (& older) officers and members in way of KSI, myself included. DntAsk took her squad, Venom, and completely turned it around. Giving it direction when Venom needed it most. Pam is truly amazing and a fantastic General.

Captain OTM

GT: KSI J0KER DM

@KSI J0KER DM

Joker has done outstanding work this month. As a Captain, this month he's started to learn the role of General. Helping me maintain the fluff lists, organize the weekly gamenight schedule, and tracking the promotions list. Joker's impeccable work ethic & unmatched dedication have undoubtedly shined through in what has been a busy month irl for me. And his help has been absolutely crucial in maintaining Hellborn and keeping it on track. Joker has also been instrumental in training up newer officers and preparing them for the role of Lieutenant. Showing them step-by-step how to perform security checks, proper recruitment procedures, correct training processes, etc. He's stand-up guy and does the right things for the right reasons, Joker is well on his way to becoming a General himself one day. Keep up the good work sir!

SSGT OTM

GT: KSI LordAlcarin

@KSI Lord Alcarin

Don't expect to see this guy as a SSGT for long, because he's been unstoppable this month. I couldn't keep his name out of the Stat Chat if I tried. On top of every nearly promotion & consistently recruiting new members into the Hellborn fold. LordAlcarin is manages to walk the fine line between keeping things professional & still joking around and having fun with the members. He's extremely active and is always open to receiving tips and tricks for different officer duties. LordAlcarin is an exemplary SSGT and a shining example of what a good officer looks like.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
KSI Grifful 7(SL)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Where do I even begin with this man?! Every single day, I see this man in multiple parties spending time playing games and having fun with different people. This month, he has gone above and beyond with helping me. He has made sure that his 7 staff are well trained and are on tip of their duties. 

Co-Founder
KSI DC 7(SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has been a major help with me in my transition over to the new squad that I am in. KSI DC 7 hs taken the time this month to help me to feel comfortable in my new squad by checking in with me on a regular basis to make sure I have everything I need and the transition has ran smoothly. He has helped me to be equipped with the tools that I need to succeed. With hosting workshops, to spending time in parties with the squads he is over(and the other squads as well), KSI DC 7 is a great example of what a true Co-Founder should be like. 

General
KSI SlickNick (SL/Templar)
Link to forums account - @KSI SlickNick
Reasoning why the deserve this - KSI SlickNick has been a great person to have a mentor to me to help me to find my way back as an officer this last month. It has been great to work with him and see him flourish as an General. He does his best when he is inspiring his squad with inspirational speeches and kicking butt with the squad members on COD. This month Templar has grown in by tremendous amounts of numbers. KSI SlickNick has done a fantastic job with member retention for Templar. He takes the time to speak with members and make sure they are having an enjoyable time in the squad. I am grateful for the work that KSI SlickNick has put in this month and I look forward to seeing what he will do next!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Captain (SL/Vanguard)
Link to forums account - @KSI NOT BATMAN
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI NOT BATMAN has worked really hard this month to be with his members and host workshop, game nights, and playing games with members of the his squad. I constantly see KSI NOT BATMAN talking in the discord server and in parties with other members. I look forward to seeing what this man will accomplish!

LT
KSI Bambino (SL/Prestige)
Link to forums account - @KSI Bambino
Reasoning why they deserve this -  KSI Bambino I do not even know where to begin with this guy! He has worked so hard to be there for others. This month I have seen KSI Bambino constantly online, doing promotions, hosting game nights, and spending time with the members. There has not been a day this month that he has not taken the time to be with the members of his squad. Even with the squad transfer, KSI Bambino has not slowed down. He has continued to do all that has been asked of him and more! 

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - VENUM-DW

Reasoning why they deserve this -

He deserves this because he has been there and helped me out since day one,. Since the day I started in KSI he has trained me, walked me through everything i need to know about being an officer, taking his time out of his day to answer any questions, I have had. Hes always there for people who need them.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xLittio LTN WD/MALICE
Link to forums account -https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/49708-ksi-xlittio/
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has gone above and beyond in the past few weeks as a LTN. when hes needed he is always there to help and when someone recently had to go on LOA he really stepped up to the plate and made MALICE proud filling both roles and i would be proud if he got this. thx KSI xLittio ur amazing stay LIT

Director. 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77
Link to forums account: @KSI xKing 77

Honestly there isnt enough that I can say about king. Hes been one of the biggest inspirations to me as I've rose threw the ranks to my CPT spot. There've been times when all I wanted to do was throw in the towel. HOWEVER, he turned that attitude around for me. He never backed down from a challenge and has been there for his members threw so much. His words have been inspirational, and how he cares about the Memebers. Hes inspires so many to never give up, and to rise up in the ranks. Whether it's their first time, 2nd time, or third time. I hope that I can inspire as many people as he has. Thank you so much for everything!!

Senior Leader 
Gamertag - KSI RiiOT 7/CAO 
Link to forums account - @KSI RiiOT 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - RiiOT is always hands on with his team and trying to make sure things on the web ops side is running smoothly. As we all know RiiOT is from the UK so his time with us is a very short on the day to day because of the time difference but he doesn't let that stop him from doing his job and doing it better then anyone could. At the beginning of the month RiiOT promoted me to Head Admin and ever since he's been trying to make sure I slide into my new position smoothly. RiiOT is the heart and soul of web operations and idk what we'd do without him.

Director
Gamertag - KSI TexAngel 7
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tex is currently one of the longest running Directors we have on staff, she is extremely knowledgeable and always willing to extend a helping hand. Tex is currently the director over ES and she has done pretty much everything there is to do to keep ES running in the right direction. What I love most about Tex is that no matter how tough things get she will never give up. Tex has a strong heart and that's why everyone loves her. Tex being a mom and an acting div leader always finds time to be there for both her kid and her division. Its not easy to do the things Tex does pretty much on the daily but she makes it work!
I looked up to Tex during my time as director, thank you Tex!

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTiger 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tiger & myself have been through it all together, from the division struggling to the division at its best and the thing I realized is that Tiger NEVER gave up. Tiger is the type of person to wanna push for more, division could be at its best and Tiger will wanna be better. Tiger is the Mom of WD she treats everyone equally and makes them all feel welcomed into the division. Day in and day out Tiger is in and out of partys with multiple members of her division either trying to handle issues or just making an appearance to make sure everyone is happy. Tiger worked hard since day one and she won't be giving up until she reaches all goals set for WD.
Tiger will make a GREAT Director some day :D

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRONL66x7
Link to forums account - @KSIxRONL66x7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grandpa Ron is someone who I have alot of respect for. When I first met him we didn't really get to talk much it was all very short discussions so I couldn't really get a vibe off of him. Once Ron was promoted to cofo that all changed, Ron was the power house of the division getting with all the sqauds, trying to throw his hands in whatever cookie jars he could. Ron is someone who will be as respect as he can but once you piss him off theirs no going back lol (trust me i know first hand).  Ron is always looking for new things to do to help his division no matter what the challenge may be. He is always asking and answering questions and trying to spread his knowledge to all of WD!  Even tho I'm not WDs director anymore I am super stoked to see where Ron goes from here!

LT
Gamertag - KSI Nyx 7/ Napalm WD 
Link to forums account - @KSI SnowWolf 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Nyx is the homie The end. Nah but for real tho, coming into WD Nyx already had her mind made up about what she wanted to do and that was move back up to the 7 staff and show everyone that she's here to stay. One thing I can tell you about Nyx other then the fact that she is one kick a** mom is that she is ridiculously passionate about all aspects of the community she is in. Nyx is a new CPT in WD, A Join Mod & shes on the News staff. The best part about Nyx is that she is always hitting the ground running and trying to keep her squad on there toes. She welcomes anyone with open arms and does whatever she can to make sure they have a good time. Words can't express how  proud I already am of Nyx for what she has accomplished so far, just imagine what the future holds.

Forum Staff 
Gamertag - KSI xKami 77/ Senior Forums Mod
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kami puts his heart into everything he does, as a Join mod Kam was all over the place picking up apps, helping others with apps, asking questions , and just trying to help make the join area run as smooth as possible. Once Kam got brought up to mini mod he legit hit the ground running staying on top of literally anything and everything you put in his path. Kam has brought multiple ideas to the team that have been really beneficial for the join area and continues everyday to try to be better and help me make the forums better in general. At the beginning of this month Kam was promoted to Senior Forums mod taking the "Head of the Join area" position that I held and he has dominated with it and is keeping things alive and the area running smoothly.  I'm proud of all the things this man has accomplished since coming on staff and can't wait to see what the future has in store for him. 

Senior Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKIng 77  -Director -
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since i rejoined KSI back in November King has always been around him and i became close and he become a huge mentor of my growth as a person and an officer and Forums staff he is super dedicated and i look forward too seeing what he does on the web ops side nowdays. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTiger 77  
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Theres alot i could say about tiger, but i think the work shes put in speaks more words than i ever could. she strives to make sure WD is striving and doesnt let anyone think their unwanted shes always gaming with us and making us all feel like we matter.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue 77
Link to forums account - @KSI xRogue 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since i met rogue, shes always gone above and beyond the level of dedication is way beyond whats expect and she really makes WD like home. ive been blessed to have been recruited into WD with these lovely people 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xFondu
Link to forums account - @KSI xFondu
Reasoning why the deserve this -  fondu has been an amazing general and the work that he has put in to make sure napalm stays on the up and up deserves recognition he is defiantly an amazing person and squad leader 

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Nyx 7
Link to forums account - @KSI SnowWolf 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Nyx has been killin it while i had to back away for IRL stuff she stepped up too the plate and made sure Napalm grew and stayed on track. shes defiantly well overdue for this award

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKami
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kami has been nothing short of amazing , from when i joined the Join mod team too getting Promoted he has always been there for the mods making sure they are doing ok and dont need any help and if they do he goes out of his way to help them learn and grow as people & leaders he is an amazing person

General

GT- KSI Barb7(Succubus ES)

link- @KSI Barb130

Reason- Before her promotion to 7 last week Barb put her heart and soul into making Succubus into the best squad that she could make it into

Co-Founder

KSIGamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7

Sovereign Legacy

Link to forums account -

@KSI DC 7 

Reasoning why they deserve this - Personally I have seen that DCrunk has done a lot for this community, and he has helped Imperial a whole lot. He has really helped rebuild us when we have gone and taken a big hit, he has come and taken the time and energy to keep this squad alive and fighting, and has helped us stabilize and get to being better, and even now he still helps us, and still takes times for the other squads he has to look out for. DCrunk has been such a good help, and inspiration, and he doesn't stop trying to work and make this community even better, which is why I vote for KSI DC 7 for COFO of the month.

Edited by AtomicJay11
Formatting

Co-Founder

KSIGamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7

Sovereign Legacy

Link to forums account -

@KSI DC 7 

Reasoning why they deserve this - For my nomination I would like to nominate @KSI DC 7 for co founder of the month. Many of you don’t see what he does behind the scenes because he gives so many recruits to other people so that they can learn to recruit he also always looking out for as many squads as he can and even if people aren’t in his squad he helps as many people as he can. He can be a hard ass but it’s in a loving way to better the squad he built a squad till he could squad split and then he was finally moved to co founder. He has taken back over the squad temporarily to get it moving back in the right direction and it is already prospering again. He devotes so much time to this community and deserves this award 

Edited by KSI Bmack42

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shockr 7 (CoFo-DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shockr 7

Shocker has been a Huge help since joining our 7 staff here in DM. He is always looking to do more and more. Wanting to help the division in any way he possibly can. Jumping to help members in any situations. Hosting Gamenights, helping to train up the newer officers, etc. Its truly been a pleasure to work with him at this level. Itll be fun to see just what all he can do here.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DntAsk 7 (CoFo-DM)
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Watching DntAsk work with Venom was just Nostalgic bliss. It felt like the old days all over again. Everyone having such a great time and working together, shes always there for the members, in parties hanging out showing them the fun, and just being KSI. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LadySatan (Gen- DM/Wrath)

After everything that happened and with the people that left. It left W4ath in a tight spot, and it could have easily turned out with the squad closing. Thanks the LadySatan though and all of her hard work along with a few others Wrath it doing just fine and even starting to move forward again! 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shatner (LT- DM/Sinister)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shatner

Every now and then, someone comes along and kinda surprises you. Shatner is that person. Lol when he joined I thought he was a really cool dude with a hilarious gamertag, I'm so happy that was just scratching the surface of this guy. Hes been a wonderful addition to the Officer staff of Sinister and as a member of the squad. I'm eager to see the path he takes. 

Director 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 SL
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grifful deserves this award because he has done everything in his power to get SL to be the best division that he can. He overlooks and guides the 7's staff sure, but he also goes down to the ground level and plays with members on a consistent basis. He posts all the time in the discord, so he can meet new members almost everyday. While he does that he makes sure not to overstep and he lets KSI Swag 77 run the division. SL has continued to be successful under Grifful's leadership, and he has done remarkably well after the transfer of KSI Skarzx 77 (longtime director of SL). SL has been his home from the beginning, and he has not disappointed anyone as he continues to lead SL as director. For these reasons I believe KSI Grifful 7 deserves Director of the Month. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77 SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - When you think SL, KSI Swag 77 has to come to mind. Swag does not play when it comes to leading the division. He is dedicated to the community, the growth of the division, the success of the squads, but more importantly, he is dedicated to the success of the members. KSI Swag 77 does not play favorites and is not afraid to put his foot down. He gives constructive criticism to help his officers grow (not to tear them down). He is always trying to build up the officer corps because the strength of the division lies within the members. He does not ride a high horse and leads by example. He does not allow excuses and holds everyone accountable, yet he is understanding and compassionate. He hops in parties all day and probably talks to upwards of 50 members a day easy. I think the most important thing about Swag is the fact of how much time he dedicates to the community. He is online everyday and is always willing to talk to anyone. SL is constantly rising under Swag's leadership. The numbers keep rising and the quality of the members improve, yet he also makes sure that the squads are properly fluffing. He does not like to see members leave or get fluffed, but he has to do his job at the end of the day.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Codyo 7 SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Codyo 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Codyo 7 is a great friend and a good leader. He has always been there to mentor me and to make sure that keep a calm head. Since my promotion to Co-Founder Cody has been extremely helpful in teaching me what to do and what not do. He is always willing to help and has done a lot for the squads that he is overlooking. For these reasons I believe that KSI Codyo 7 deserves Co-Founder of the month.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SlickNick Templar SL
Link to forums account - @KSI SlickNick
Reasoning why the deserve this - KSI SlickNick is by far an amazing general. He has got a lot of potential. He took over as general and was well met with every member in his squad. He holds his officers accountable and is extremely personable. His members know they can go to him for anything and everything, yet he does not tolerate excuses. He asked for a measly 4 recruits a week, and his officers bought in so much to his leadership that they were getting 10+ members a week to where his squad at its height was 120 members. He was able to manage the squad of 120 members with the help of his officers because everyone in his squad responded well to his personality and leadership. I believe that KSI SlickNick deserves general of the month for these reasons.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AceStrkr25 Prestige SL
Link to forums account - @KSI AceStrkr25
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ace has been a powerhouse recruiter for the squads that he was in this month. I say squads that he was in because he started in Templar SL and voluntarily went over to Prestige SL to help them when times were hard. Ace not only recruits, but he is a fantastic leader. He gets with all of the members he possibly can and plays any games that they want to play (if he has it). He makes it a priority to play with everyone and makes sure that he refines his leadership skills by asking for help and seeking knowledge. He is great at member retention, recruiting, and mentoring officers (and potential officers). For these reasons I believe that KSI AceStrkr25 deserves Captain of the Month.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bambino Prestige SL
Link to forums accounts- @KSI BAMBINO
Reasoning why they deserve this- KSI Bambino is much like KSI AceStrkr25. He was a former Templar SL member that volunteered to go over to Prestige SL in a time of need. Unlike Ace though, he willingly recruited for Prestige and did the officers duties for Templar. Then fully transferred to Prestige after pulling about 5 recruits before transferring. He has had at the minimum 15 recruits and done about 20 promotions between the two squads. He is always willing to learn and willing to help anyone in need. He is not one to shy away from a challenge and is always doing what he can to make the squad better. For these reasons I believe that KSI Bambino deserves LT of the month.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIBABYSHARK Knights SL
Link to forums account - @KSIBABYSHARK125
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSIBabyShark is a fantastic SSGT. He is pulling recruits in left and right, attends workshops, and is always jumping in and out of parties. He is meeting new members all the time and setting them up with members they can play with to help keep members active in the community. He is always looking to gain knowledge and is doing what he can to help build his squad and the community. For these reasons I believe that KSIBABYSHARK deserves SSGT of the month.