KSI CODYO 7 OS LVL 1 NOMINATION

KSI DC 77

KSI Codyo 7

@KSI Codyo 7

OS LVL 1:

KSI Codyo 7 is by far an outstanding member and this award nomination is long over due. The man has already worked his way up to Co-Founder in SL and is constantly working to improve the division. We worked through the ranks together before he became General of Knights (and i transferred and became the general of Imperial). He has earned the KSI mentor award, committed award, Jack of all trades award, and member assistance award. He and i have worked extremely well together, and I can vouch how much he has done for the division. He has trained an ample amount of our officers in SL, is constantly available to help any member in need, and goes above and beyond to make sure people feel welcomed and are properly trained within our community. He doesn't do his job for awards or for glory. He does it to help KSI continue to grow and thrive as a community; however, I believe his hard work and dedication should be rewarded. He clearly deserves OS LVL 1.

KSI Codyo 7 has always been a person that I know is always willing to help myself, others, and this community as a whole. From doing his standard co-founder duties at an exceptional level, to being an overall great/fun person to play with and talk to; I believe this award is long overdue for this individual.

KSI CODYO 7 has been there for as long as I rejoined into KNIGHTS he gave me the opportunity to become the leader that I am today. Hes has always helped through tough times and help members such as myself to push through and remind older and newer members help rediscover there "why". Codyo is one of thee people that has help myself and many others with any question that they have, that they cannot answer themselves. He is also always there if you need help with anything, he is a calm, cool, and collective guy that will be there if you have problems going on in your life, or of you need someone just to listen to you and put in his feedback.

KSI Codyo 7 is well deserved for his outstanding award knowing I needed help in all phases of recruiting and just guidance he's always been there great leader and well honored in SL

KSI Codyo 7 has been an exceptional friend and leader in the community. He completes his duties with a fantastic attitude. He helps lower ranking officers get better at fulfilling their duties as well as offering positive reinforcement when due. Not to mention he is always willing to give up his spot so someone else can play in the party. 

Cody The Man

I been overseeing Codyo since I came to SL. Cody has always been one of my favorite upcoming leaders, he is not afraid to speak his mind. Cody is so passionate for SL and the KSI community. Is always wanting to help anybody he can to help build the education within the next generation of leader in SL.He does not shy away from the hard conversations and will call out anything he feels is unjust or unproductive. The members and what is best for them is his main focus.Cody definitely deserves this award, and the future is bright for him 

I'm honestly surprised Cody does not already have this award. 

Cody is a pillar that SL uses to support itself. Really, without Cody, we would not have at least a third of what SL is now. Cody is responsible for probably 33%+ for the leadership that SL uses to manage our squads. Zakrasil, Kakashii, Tuggory, NOT BATMAN, etc. The list just goes on. Then, we also need to consider the domino effect that Cody has installed while going about and further mentoring our established leaders. Again, he is one of the main pillars that SL uses to routinely grow itself out. 

Cody has had his entire career within SL. He has seen it as an infant when we were at 120 in November of 2018. Now, he's here to see the infant become a beast at 390 in the present time. With that being said, Cody has defined over and over with his achievements what kind of quality in leadership SL demands routinely to keep itself above water. Throughout all of the squads that he has Co-Founded, none had complaints, and typically complimented him in private when it came to his relaxed style of interaction, and how that comforted the situation at hand. 

Like I said earlier, Cody has seen the worst of SL. Thankfully, he has learned tremendously from that failed experiment. And because of that, he knows how to build a squad and manage a squad to keep it united and growing from the same cultural atmosphere. He always has plans on the back burner, failed SSG's or potential candidates do not slow does the squad he's over, he always knows how to keep the ball rolling even without the most opportune route at hand.  

This guy does not deserve OS1, he genuinely deserves at least OS2. This community needs more 7's like this Cody. 

KSI Codyo

OS-level 1

This guy has helped me out of some tough spots. He has helped me organize and give guidance where its needed. He is an exceptional mentor and leader and when it comes to helping and training. This guy absolutely deserves this award.

Cody has been a prominent member of SL for a long time. He worked very hard despite not getting any formal training as a SSGT and having to watch the squad implode and close due to everyone around him. Rather than take his ball and go home he transferred to Knights. Grinding through the ranks despite having a bad general he showed he was a bright spot in that squad. He earned general and went on to become a co-founder after a successful tenure. Very professional and calm demeanor, well respected and just an all around great member and leader within SL. Solid Recruiter, great trainer combined with everything else makes me believe he fully deserves the OS level 1 award.