KSI Swag 77 - Gold Outstanding (OS3)

KSI Rogue 7

Name: KSI Swag 77
Link to Forums Account: @KSI Swag 77
Award-/-Achievement: OS3
Reason-/-Evidence:
Swag has been pivotal in this community since 2013. His experience and knowledge surpasses many of the leaders around him. During his time in KSI, he has achieved so much. Currently, he is a successful and dynamic Division Leader. Just look at the many things he has accomplished and the many awards for his dedication and commitment to KSI.

Division Leader of the Month
Founder of the Month
Founder of the Year
Jack of All Trades
KSI Divisional Hall of Fame both in FI and LS
Master Recruiter
Silver Outstanding Service Lvl 2
Squad Splitter
KSI Mentor
Trainer
General OTM: Divisional

He is guiding and directing this division to become better and to change the mindset into one of professionalism, respect, and interconnectedness. I have been working side by side with Swag and he cares more about KSI, and this division especially, than anyone I have ever seen. This man's dedication is unparalleled. He definitely deserves this award.

Since KSI Swag 77 transferred into SL, he has consistently been going above and beyond. Every single day I see him always going full throttle putting love and motivation, into this community. He has done an outstanding job, since earning the rank of Division Leader. He has brought vast amounts of knowledge into our division and share this, with the majority of our leadership and we've seen vast improvements. He always interacting with all five squads in SL, trying to help wherever he can. Swag doesn't just "do his job as Division Leader" he is always trying to push to himself to be the best Division Leader out there. Therefore while leading by example, he pushes us all to be the best we all can be.

KSI Swag 77 is a great mentor and leader. He has taught 90% of everything I know as an officer and a leader. He is a hard worker and knows best for his division. He stepped in to my first squad and gave me a very nice opportunity that no other officer could ever ask for. He is on of few people who believed in me and couldn't be anymore thankful.

I accidentally posted while not signed in. Here’s the real post. 

Man, what is there not to say about this man?!?! I have known him for over three years now and he has done so much for this community. Rising up the ranks multiple times. Showing the rest of us chumps what it takes to get the job done. Swag 77 has helped me multiple times when I was a General and has been there for me when crap hit the fan. There is no one more deserving of this award. 

Oh big daddy swaggy lol I can attest to everything stated above. If there is such a thing as overly devoted this man sets the mark far past it. Swag has been a helping hand in my tenure here many many times. He has been a ideal role model to me and many of my officers and members. He is always pushing everyone around him to be the best they can be plus some but does so in a way that’s friendly and most times humorous. I’ve never seen him have a bad day or bad attitude ever. He is always creative, always relevant, and always on point. This man never misses a beat. He makes the hard times into good times and makes the good times the best of times. He is truly and honestly a super star of this division and never leaves a single stone un turned. He is by far one of if not the single hardest worker in the room day in and day out. I truly thank him for all he has done and will continue to do for our division. 

I will abstain my vote in order to attest how outstanding swag truly is. If you want to talk about leadership in KSI and overcoming adversity then Swag is your guy.  @KSI Swag 77is the current Division Leader of SL and it is remarkable what he has done to earn that position. Swag literally watched has his division (LS) crumble after doing everything he could as a Co-Founder to save it from going under. He is only one man, but he was still able to find a home for a majority of his members.

He transferred over to SL as a Co-Founder and quickly assimilated himself into the division. It seemed so natural as he hopped into multiple parties, so he could meet as many people as quickly as possible into the division. I can attest how he personally overlooked me and guided/mentored me to become the best officer, friend, and (most importantly) person that I can be at all times. I have learned so much from him it is ridiculous.

As a general he guided me and helped me tackle multiple hurdles while reassuring me that I was doing a great job. There were a few rough patches, and I acted a fool, but, instead of bashing me, he helped me work through things. Because of Swag I was able to earn a Co-Founder position (something that seemed so out of reach for a long time). He was and is not afraid of telling people things straight up. He gives constructive criticism with the intention of motivating members, yet he is not one to sugarcoat anything either, which is why he earned the Founder and then the Division Leader rank. Swag uses his personal experiences to help guide the officers so SL can continue to grow and succeed. 

Swag has earned multiple awards throughout his KSI career including Hall of Fame nominations in a few divisions and looking to possibly be inducted into the SL Hall of Fame. Some of his most notable awards are Founder of the month, Founder of the Year, and Jack of All Trades. swag doesnt do his job to get noticed or earn awards, but he clearly is outstanding. Swag has clearly done a lot for the community and in my opinion truly deserves OS LVL 3.

OS3 is a tough feat. I will witness though and hopefully describe him well.

To start, Swag has a KSI tattoo on his right arm. (That's LIFELONG COMMITMENT)

Swag goes above and beyond for this community and his division every damn day. Everyday Swag is party hopping even with our casual SGT's, just to get to know them. He knows every soul within SL, and vice versa. KSI is the first thing on his mind when he wakes up, and its the last thing he thinks about before going to sleep. He is on top of his Omega, his divisional history, his magnitude of meetings (even squad meetings), he handles the recruits accepted responsibility (typically this is tasked out to the junior Co-Founder.) he has even invented an "Audit System" for our Co-Founders within SL. 

The "Audit System" is this. An SL Co-Founder has routinely maintained the relationship between their respective Omegas and Squad Clubs. Swag will go through the Omega and Club alphabetically and will ensure 100% accuracy of all personal within SL. An SL Co-Founder is also expected to host a workshop once a month. 

I'm bringing this up because I want to point out the school of thought that Swag is using to gauge the best route for his division. Swag has identified that SL is extremely high op temped, and the only way to slow down the train is the rails wearing dull over a long course of use. So, Swag routinely charges the rails of his train (being the Co-Founders) by assigning his Co-Founders responsibilities that affect the division in real-time. The Co-Founders now feel like they have a direct impact on their division. He also has recognized that he cant burn his 7's, because they are typically not easy to find. So he makes the goals convenient and easy to obtain.

The Audit system serves a dual purpose for the division. 

1. The Audit System is a self-pacing tool our Co-Founders use to answer their own questions when it comes to what they should work on next within their respective squads. Because the Co-Founder will know exactly how many people they have, therefore they will know how many Officers they should have. It also tells the Co-Founder a rough estimation of fluff and what the overall activity looks like within their squads.
  2. It serves as a benchmark for their performance as a Co-Founder, its an accountability tool. If "KSI CoolGuy" has not gotten his SGT promotion, even though he has KSI in the gamer tag, that is recorded and if the errors persists after two more weeks, then its a warning to the Co-Founder in charge.

With that, the 7 can access the best route to take the squad on that matches the current General's leadership style. 

But, that's what makes Swag the leader he is. That forward-thinking is not common, and often found in the board of directors. But, here he is as a Division Leader using everything he can within his arsenal to uphold and routinely exceed the standard that I have personally given him. 

I met Swag when he was a Co-Founder, just transferring from LS to SL. I have personally seen his attitude shift to a more deliberate, capable, component, and a deeper sense of thinking. I can tell when Swag speaks that he has started to forecast positive and negative events that will alter his division's current atmosphere and performance. Like right now for example, right now he's planning to split Templar. ANY normal Division Leader would see this as an easy opportunity to claim a nice victory to make their own squad so that they will always have a direct tie to the division. But, not Swag. Swag has identified his true potential and how far he can really go within the community and he instead decided to use this awesome momentum that Templar has generated and is using it to retain and grow more life into another squad within SL. He's doing that because he has identified that if he uses all of his squads to their maximum but effectiveness, that is going to be the final route to obtain every Division Leader's wet dream, a sustainable, self-independent division that will only have one course of action to release the stacking momentum this would provide. A DIVISION SPLIT.

Swag makes my job as his director incredibly easy. The incident reports are always done on time, there is minimal drama or emotionally charged incidents within the division, his Generals and 7's Staff are phenomenal and charged with incredible morale and knowledge. All I have to do is just watch the chats and attend their meetings. In the 7's Meetings, I am typically silent, because there is nothing for me to say. Swag knows what he is doing, and it's incredibly obvious. 

Again, please don't forget Swag has a KSI tattoo on his right arm. I'm, sure he will give you a picture if you ask for it. 

This man is more than qualified to wear the OS3 award in my book. Give it to him already. 

Swag and Leaders like him are the future of this community. 

Swag has been very critical to the current success of SL as well as for quite some time. He came over as a co founder after the closure of LS and quickly made his presence known. He currently resides as the Divisional leader for SL and through hard work and dedication has earned the admiration and respect of those under him. Always available and quick to drop everything to help any member he has the best qualities you look for in any leader. His accomplishments are vast as a former director, leading a division on 3 seperate occassions (FI, LS, and SL) just shows how great this guy is. Defintiely deserves OS level 3 for his lengthy and illustrious career that is still on going today.