KSI DC7 OS2 nomination

LPK Lollipop

Name: KSI DC 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI DC 7

Award-/-Achievement: OS2

Reason-/-Evidence 

:KSI DC 7 is a phenomenal person. He represents KSI as a respectable community. He helps all of us be better. He has helped me myself learn to be a leader, he takes time to help everyone in all the squads of SL. He has many great accomplishments such as Pro recruiter. Captain of the Year Runner Up, Squad Splitter, and Trainer. He stands as a solid role model for aspiring officers. I believe DC 7 is the best at doing what he does. He is patient and kind but firm. He has helped our division grow and stand strong. He has helped Imperial rise up to become the self sufficient squad it once was. Oh and leads by example. He continues to recruit and help train members because he cares about the members, he makes a habit of joining parties with people so they don't feel left out. He inspires all of us to be the best we can everyday and do what we need to succeed When he was GEN he cared about the squad like family. Now that he is a CO-FO he puts forth that same mentality to the entire division.I am proud to stand and call him my CO-FO. If anyone deserves this award its him.

Personally KSI DC 7 Helped me get back from being a bit inactive and helped me get back stronger than ever he gave me the motivation to keep going further and further with what I needed, so I definitely agree that he should be os2 of the month.

In addition to everything that he did to help me, he has also done so much for the community, he has made sure even as a 7 to go and while Imperial has been struggling, to help us get back on our feet, he has been helping get results, and has been helping the officer core with whatever we're struggling on. With all of that, he has also still made time to work with all of the rest of the squads within SL, and he has shown to be a wonderful person, and a good example for all of KSI to follow.

Edited by AtomicJay11

Since the day I've met KSI DC 7, he has been going above and behind for this community. Always trying to improve the community in some way. He did a phenomenal job as General of Imperial and has now earned the rank of Co-Founder. He has taken on this role, with great strength. Since this promotion he has branched out even more, when it comes to going above and beyond. He is now consistently doing all of these things, on a much larger scale. Even when it comes to Depart Operations. I'm very proud of the changes I've seen in him, since achieving OS lvl1.

Name: KSI DC 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI DC 7

Reason-/-Evidence 

When I first met DC 7 or as I always new him DCRUNK he was transferring into our squad and they tried to say it was a mock thing but I knew he was coming over they didn’t have us fooled. Right from the start he hit the ground running in our squad recruiting and helping with training. When I wasn’t able to set up to be a Gen he did and in December he had to navigate imperial through a rough patch. We lost one of our officers who took a lot of members with him. Thanks to DC 7 he pulled us back up to the point we were able to actually send members and officers to other squads to help them rebuild. Behind the scenes what most didn’t see was the time and money he put into imperial he was paying for people to change their name I’d they wanted to and couldn’t afford to do it.  He also help build the squad before leaving to the point we were able to do a squad split And even though he has moved on to being a 7 he still helps our squad with recruiting and he is always in our chat checking on us. For all these reasons I believe he deserves OS2

Edited by KSI Bmack42

KSI DC 7 has been my number 1 mentor during my time in KSI. He is the one that made me want to become an officer and begin doing whatever I can to improve this community. He saw the potential in me to the point where he knocked out 4 of my workshops in one day and he never gives up on anyone. KSI DC 7 has amazing leadership skills and is very enjoyable to talk to. This man truly deserves this award!

I will witness for KSI DC 7.

Since earning his 7, Crunk has come out in full force for SL. DC 7 has been overly excellent in handling all of his responsibilities as a GEN/Co-Fo, omega usage, and overall attitude to all of the division's members that come to him for his guidance. DC has been a great role model for our junior members, he always uses a positive outlook on situations that typically earns the respect of whom he is leading. DC is still a fairly new Co-Founder, but he does handle both of his squads with precision attention to detail. DC has been a sponge when he was promoted to 7. This member typically puts in 20-30 hours a week into this division and collectively his departments that serve KSI both (clan ops and department ops). There's nothing more we as a 7's staff that we can ask upon DC. He has done and molded to everything we have asked for. I think that quality is what makes him eligible for OS 2, he's straightforward, dependable, and adaptable. 

Name:KSI DC 7

the reason he should win is because he has been the nicest person I know in KSI.He always helps me when I need help with something.i always see him helping out the division and trying to get to know people better.He is always involved somewhere in the division.

Edited by EarthNebula29

KSI DC 7 is a great person and a great leader,he is always wanting to jump in parties and hang out with every single member he can and he is overall a great standing member in KSI like if you go around in SL everyone knows DC7 not because he is a 7 staff member but because he is a friend to everyone and a hard worker, he has the motivation that goes on for days and he cares about every single person in KSI, and he is a great recruiter he has the pro recruiter award and he just knows how to talk to people not like a number but like a person I believe KSI Is DC 7 second Family and he will do anything for it in my eyes and that is why I think Dc7 deserves OS2 

Name: KSI DC 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI DC 7

Reason-/-Evidence 

Long before he was dc 7 I knew him as this guy from another squad as D CRUNK. And long before he was looking over my squad when I was just a newbie SSGT trying to do my best with out even knowing me or who I was he was eager to teach me the ways. He may not even recall this but back in I want to say September 2019 I was really struggling with a multitude of things. I was super quiet never talked much in parties I didn’t know and was nervous to ask for help. I almost think he could sense it and he lended me More than I ever knew possible. He taught me recruiting skills and gave me pointers on how to become a better officer, and was a helping hand in breaking me out of my shell. I now am the GEN of that same squad months later. And DC is now my over looking COFO. His attention to detail is unmatchable. He dots every I and crosses every T. He sincerely cares not only about the basic day to day clan ops but he really goes in depth on literally everything there is to know. He’s a very friendly man but he doesn’t take no bs. I’ve only had the privilege of working with him for a few weeks now and I wish it had been sooner. He’s full of energy and always willing to go the extra mile for everyone around him. You’ll never find him taking days off or by himself, he bounces around the entire division effortlessly and can practically do this in his sleep. One thing I really admire about him is his character and dedication and consistency. He knows when he’s needed and knows when to let you do your thing. He’s always there for any and everyone even if he himself is going through tough times. He whole heartedly deserves this award hands down. He’s been a positive force since I’ve known him. I look forward to working with him now and in the future as well. And I applaud him on all he has done not only for me and my squad but for this entire division as a whole. 

If you wanted to build a prototype officer and leader you would want in your division, Crunk would be a great model to use. Hard working, intelligent, passionate, determined leader who cares about this community and will do whatever he has to to make it better. Through his accomplishments in dept ops and clan ops he rose thru the ranks to his current position as a co-founder; also this guy participated in not one but 2 different squad splits in very short time as a Captain first then as a general. He is someone i think is a hidden gem among the next generation of future division leaders and directors that once he gets his chance to lead, amazing things will follow. He deserves this award in my personal opinion and im proud to witness for him 

Mr.DC, man there is a lot of things I can say bout this amazing leader within my 7 core , but I don’t want to make a whole book , so I’m going to make it short for u guys .Before I came to SL I was trying to to think of Divisons to go to when LS closed, and I interviewed multiple divisions, before meeting up with SL, I chilled with a couple members within the Divison to get a different view on how the atmosphere was, and when I met DC , his personality brightened up the room , and that was one reason that made me come to SL. DC love for the members with in the Divison and his dedication in multiple departments can explain how much he gives and cares about the communitiy. He is a great vocalist and a great person to be around if u need someone to talk to about just life in general. I can go on and on, but me writing this , I feel DC definitely deserves this award

I cant speak to clan ops, but for Department Ops he has been a contributing member since joining the AAP, and has been helpful assisting in the current stages of reworking the News department as Senior Staff. He is someone that generally has ideas for tons of things, and if he does, he can go on about them in detail for an almost unlimited amount of time. I look forward to seeing what comes from him in the future in Departments