KSI Global
KSIxAPOCALYPSE7

Overall Community Strength

46 minutes ago, KSIxAPOCALYPSE7 said:

Hello im just an old timer wondering how the state of the community is going these days.

It’s nice to meet you. I would say the overall strength of the community is great! This is a place I call home. I’m always meeting new members and I never find myself with nothing to do. We just got done with one of our annual events and the participation was off the charts. If you ever need help with anything please feel free to reach out to me.

Awards

I doubt I’m a member you remember Apoc but I honestly didn’t think I’d see that name again lol figured I’d pop in and say hi. I was rolling with DoubleJ and LS back in 2011-2013 as LS CoFounder. Hope all is well with you! 

I remember Double J. I think i remember your name as well. How are you?

10 hours ago, KSI xKami 77 said:

It’s nice to meet you. I would say the overall strength of the community is great! This is a place I call home. I’m always meeting new members and I never find myself with nothing to do. We just got done with one of our annual events and the participation was off the charts. If you ever need help with anything please feel free to reach out to me.

Thats great to hear. Yall still have the headhunter tournaments? Can i ask whats the member count at now?

Awards

13 minutes ago, KSIxAPOCALYPSE7 said:

I remember Double J. I think i remember your name as well. How are you?

Thats great to hear. Yall still have the headhunter tournaments? Can i ask whats the member count at now?

Headhunters I believe will get started up again soon and member counts is strictly for Gens and above. Hope you understand.

Awards

On 3/31/2020 at 3:16 PM, KSI xKami 77 said:

Headhunters I believe will get started up again soon and member counts is strictly for Gens and above. Hope you understand.

Only generals and higher ups can know the actual size of the community? Really??

Awards

On 4/2/2020 at 5:44 PM, KSIxAPOCALYPSE7 said:

Only generals and higher ups can know the actual size of the community? Really??

It’s the rule of thumb I’ve always gone by and I’ve also been told this by past leaders. If it was something for everyone to know then I’m sure it would be posted somewhere here on the forums.

Awards