KSI xKami 77 Silver Outstanding (OS Lvl 2) Nom

KSI Starset 7

Name/Gamertag: KSI xKami 77

Link to Forums Account: @KSI xKami 77

Award: Silver Outstanding (OS Lvl 2)

Reason/Evidence: I have had to the pleasure to view and work with Kami in all 3 area of KSI: ClanOps, WebOps, and DeptOps. This man, whatever it may be, goes above and beyond what your standard member/leader would do on a daily basis. On the ClanOps side of things, Kami is focused on growing and leading his squad to its maximum potential. He is widely known in not only his squad, but throughout the division. In DeptOps, he has been a valued staff member in the AAP Department helping out when and where needed and using his knowledge of the Awards to his advantage. He has also help the other staff members with questions they have about nominations and even reporting when a nomination does not meet the requirements for an award. Finally, In WebOps, Kami’s main focus is to ensure the security and activity of our forums. He is constantly ensuring that the Join Mods are running their applications correctly, with little to no hiccups along the way. Kami is one of the newest Senior Forums Mods and uses that to help train the Moderator team below him, to ensure success.

Overall, Kami is a widely known person around the community and is actively trying to better himself and all of KSI. He exemplifies the standard for an Outstanding member and deserves OS Lvl 2. Thank you for all you do Kam. “You have it on disk or digital?” Lol.

Kami who??? 

So I've gotten the pleasure of working with Kami since the old LW days. When I became Gen of Samurai LW It was in need of a massive rebuild one of the first people I reached out to was Kam. We talked and not long after he dropped a rejoin app, honestly probably the best thing to happen to not only Samurai but KSI as a whole. Kam has dominated the clan ops scene for years from helping rebuild/splitting Samurai, to successfully running Paladin, to helping with the revamp of Malice and currently leading Malice down the path of success. Kam takes his knowledge and experience of KSI and uses it to help mentor and guide his members and officers! Even during the tough times of getting poached, people up and leaving and squads being at there worst, Kam always gives it 100% and does whatever it takes to keep not only his squad but his division happy, safe and in the right state of mind. 

As for web ops, I have been working with Kam since his days as a join mod. Kam has been one of the fighting forces on the web ops side of the community. Today Kam has worked his way up to Senior Forums Mod and  Everyday he is asking questions and trying to better himself and trying to give ideas to help improve our forums for the better of the members. He oversees the day to day operations of the join area as well as working with Airborne to keep mod activity at an all time high. Even with his hands full with clan ops, Kam still always gives his all to web ops. He is one of my go to guys and for that I am grateful. He deserves this award more then anyone. 

Kam? Do I know a Kam? Oh yeah.. I remeber the first time I got to actually talk to him. He was my join mod for my rejoin aplication. This man honestly made me cry, but after getting to know him. He inspired me, and helped me improve in so many ways. He got a fire lit in my eyes to join up with the mod team, and helped spark an old fire that I didnt know still existed in me. It's because of Kams hard work and helping me improve, that I've become a better join mod. No matter what questions I may have had. Kam day or night was there to answer them. Hes easily become one of my biggest inspirations, besides King 77. 

Even in clan ops.. when I've had questions Kam was there for me. He taught me a lot about keeping strong, and never giving up. He taught me how to be a little more of a bad ass, and put my foot down. I honestly look up to Kam for his leader skills, and how he is able to manage everything so well. Hes always busy, and has something going on. I'm so proud to be under him as a join mod, but I'm even more proud to call him a mentor. This guy has had my back since day one, and believed in my skills. Helping me rise up to the CPT I am today. If it wasn't his belief in me, or the belief of a few others. I would not be the cpt, ir join mod that I am today

Thank you Kam for everything that you've done for me. Even though we started out rough, I understand why you had to be so tough on me. I understand now being a join mod myself. Your one of the best mentors any KSI member could ask for. 

For the very few long 4 months I have known kami, it's been a pleasure. He is one of the hardest working men I know to this day. He runs a squad, is a judge for the court room, and is the head join mod. He was the one who recruited me into this big, weird, amazing family, and even if we do have fights he's always there still. Every time i'm in a party with him he's almost always funny and professional, and he's just a good all around great guy. He deserves this award for sure and many more to come for how much he does for this community. Even when there is a problem or someone messes up, he tries to fix it and he does. I'm so glad to have met him and I can't wait for times to come, and kami if your reading this thank you recruiting me in and thanks for being an amazing gen. Love you man no homo.  

ever since i got accepted into KSI in late january KSI xKami 77 has been a great gen. he has day in and day out on the website and is always making sure awards are going to the ones who earned them. i am personally proud to bear his award on my banner. i am proud to have been here to see him become a senior join mod and become a court judge. i am very proud of my gen. having him leading the forums makes KSI as a whole stronger.

Edited by KSI xRELICx

What is there not to say about this member. He has put a lot of work in training his officer core and as a gen is helping out his fellow higher ups. He has inspired many members including myself to be as Weller trained as he is. He interacts with the members a whole lot and doesnt believe in short cuts.

GamerTag: @KSI xKami 77

Reason: I have had the pleasure with working with kami from recruit all the way up to captain. He has made time for all of his members and he helps every single person he can. He makes sure everything is done correctly and he also makes sure the lessons that are made from mistakes are done privately his professionalism is outstanding when it comes to KSI hes an all around outstanding person that you can talk to about anything he’s very understand and he takes his job serious and makes sure that everyone is happy with where they are. There’s not a day that goes by where i couldn’t go to him for information or to even just talk. Kami deserves this award for all of his dedication. 

soo ive had the please of knowing @KSI xKami 77 for a while seeing as i replied too his LFG post on apex about KSI ever since then this man and King have been my mentors ive seen so much of the hard work and effort kami has put in and all the hours of gaming too make members feel like one this man goes above and beyond for absolutely everything from clan ops too web ops he 10000% deserves this in my eyes, one love @KSI xKami 77 

Name/Gamertag: KSI xKami 77

Link to Forums Account: @KSI xKami 77

Award: Silver Outstanding (OS Lvl 2)

Reason/Evidence: When i first met Kami, he was doing his job of making sure i was truly a KSI member and keeping the community safe. Who knew from that encounter I would make a friend that truly cares about KSI and all of its members equally. When i became a staff sergeant, it was very stressful since i had no clue what that officer position truly did. Kami is a living embodiment of the rule " No KSI member left behind" because he took the time to help me understand the position, even though i wasn't in his squad. With his help and encouragement i became a good officer and a caring member of the community. Whenever i was uncertain about recruiting or hosting a workshop, Kami would offer to do a practice run, giving me pointers on how to make it interesting and my own style. Kami has inspired me to get more involved with the community.

Kami as friend has been patiently helping to break out of my shy anxious shell. Once he found out that I joined KSI to become more social, he has challenged me daily to help me achieve my goal. Kami is always there with an encouraging quote of the day and an understanding ear whenever something doesn't go right. Just recently i was on the edge of the dark negative abyss, ready to jump, when Kami noticed and stopped me. He noticed the changes in me before anyone did which saved my life. And Kami is available to talk any time i need to even if it's 2 am.

It may have been a rough start but thank you Kami for being you. You are tough on me but it's making me a better person and it definitely made me a better officer. 

Kami is awesome-sauce! We have been good friends since the day I joined and he is always there to help when you need him, whether it’s with a new game, trying to figure out these forums (lol), or making sure peoples lists are closed and keeping people safe. He often sacrifices his own gaming time to make sure everyone/everything is taken care of.

Edited by KSI RwbyBlur
Added detail

Awards

Kami is one of the most knowledgeable, dedicated people I've encountered in KSI. Need help on forums? You can ask Kami. Got a question about clan or department ops? You can ask Kami. A respected leader and peer among his community for good reason. As a general he is consistently pushing his officer core to better themselves and the community. 

I can say having worked with Kam in Web and Department Ops closely that he definitively deserves this award. He gives everything that he has to any project he commits to. He is never lax in his duties, even catching issues or mistakes other leaders have made and attempting to correct them in a discreet fashion so as to educate, and not to drag people through the dirt. He is a major driving force behind the Join/Rejoin section, as well as a former Senior Staff AAP member. This guy is known throughout the community as an Outstanding member by many, with plenty of reason for that. You da bomb

Not too long ago Kam joined my Web ops team as a Rejoin mod, since then he has continued to go strengh to strengh in web ops earning himself a position very few have - Senior Forums Mod. This in itself shows his true dedication to web ops and to KSI.

Kam often hits me up to riff on some ideas or ask questions, if theres something he isnt sure of he will make sure he knows it for the future and can use that knowledge to help all of our members.

Kam can be often seen around the forums helping anyone he sees who are posting in the SB who are unsure of stuff. They ask the question and moments later he'll have hit them a DM to explain it .

I'm proud to have Kam as a key part of the web ops team and in KSI as a whole. Keep it up man.

Edited by KSI RiiOT 7

There is so much to say about Kami I don't even know where to start...

He puts his all into everything he does, I've been able to work along side him in both clan ops and web ops and the one thing that shines through in any area is that Kami is a natural born leader. As his Co-Founder I don't think he knows how much I appreciate him, I never have to second guess anything he does or check to make sure his stuffs been posted i just know it has been. He is the reason Malice has survived and will continue to thrive, the squad has taken many hits and each time Kami just comes back stronger and leads the squad to be bigger and better than before. He has no problems making touch decisions and doesn't let things fester when something needs to get done he is the first to respond and get it done. I don't understand where he finds the time to do all that he does between his personal life Forums moderator, Department member and an active successful Gen he juggles a lot daily but that doesn't affect his performance in the slightest he still goes above and beyond in every area.

There is no question Kami deserves this award.

What can i say about kami well he put in 110% into what ever he does.Malice took a big hit awhile back and he turn that squad around with his strong leadership skill he has made malice a power house. He work around the clocked it dont matter what time it is if something need to be done he get it done. He is always open for advice  and tring new thing out to better his squad. He is also a great person to talk to if you are having a problem no matter the rank he will sat there and listen to you and try to help out.I dont see how he does all the stuff that he does he does so much Not only is he a Gen he is also a  Senior Moderator he does a good job with that to. Not only is he a good leader i also i am proud to call him my friend cause i know i can always count on him.I just cant wait to see what the future hold for him in KSI 

It is indeed a great pleasure to be able to take time out and witness about Kami and this award.

I have been very lucky to get to know him through diff departments and things but the best thing I can say about him is he is a true gift to KSI. No matter how long it may go without us talking or having anything to deal with KSI related, he always knows exactly when I need encouragement. He always does just the right thing to lift my mood and to help me keep going. As you all may not know, member retention is my first love in KSI because I strongly believe in this gaming community, what it stands for and the need for it. Kami is like a ninja with stealth like abilities in this very area, member retention. He puts himself out there for the members and is a constant reminder of what KSI stands for; Knowledge, Strength and Integrity. I feel he deserves this award because he is an incredible example that everyone can learn from

Thank you for your time and stay safe

Kami is a walking book of KSI Knowledge.  With his knowledge he has received he shares with anyone who is in need. He never pushed anyone away that wants the knowledge he will sit with the member as much time as they need. Strength, Kami has been a really tough time a couple months back with his squad. That did not stop him in any way he just pushed forward to get up that giant mountain and saw the bright side again. Integrity is his middle name, he is one of the most honest trusting people you you will ever meet.

Kami is all over the p!ace with join mod AAP and a Gen of a squad. He has awesome time management. With everything he does he always has time for anyone who needs him for just a quick question or to a hour discussion.  On top of all that he always get to game nights host game nights and plays with that member who is all alone. He is always there to teach any new join mod or if a join mod has a question He is there to and it..

He is so helpful in all ways he  is needed and then some. He is definitely deserving this award. 

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping Vote To Witness 

Often times I sit back an reflect on the glory days of the dynamic duo that was Kam and Myself this was the guy who kept me level headed multiple times an to this day still does but this isnt about me it's about the homie Kami an how he goes above an beyond an honestly that's something he's done since the beginning of his time in KSI no matter what area it is Clan, Department or Web Ops more often than not he's the go to guy and honestly because of the impact he has had here he's one of those guys who's name is often associated with what the true meaning of KSI is we used to call him the Heart and Soul of DW some would day WD now but in my honest opinion he's the Heart and Soul of KSI I've never met a person who on the daily is giving it a 1000% effort in the areas their involved in always assisting anybody in need never complains about it just does it because he wants them to have to have the best experience possible