Gaming Section Game Suggestions

KSI xKing 7DS

Is there a game you play a lot that doesn’t have its own subforum in the Gaming Area that you'd like to see?? Let us know! Tell us what it is, how often you play and how popular the game is in your squad and division. 

We look forward to your feedback!:15_yum:

Roblox and Farm Together. :4_joy: 

Not very popular in my division but they're both very interesting and different than other game sections we have. Haven't played roblox in a hot minute but I have my farm loaded up like 8 hours a day. 

Sea of thieves. It's a small game that some of the people in my division play but it's full of things to do such as fishing, fighting karken, megalodon, and more. They have quest you can do and even a story line. They have alliances you can do in the game so you can have two ships on the same team. I think it would be a great game and think there is some real potential for a game here in KSI.

Edited by KSI xLittio

• 5 weeks later...

Titanfall 2

I have been playing this game on Pc and will definitely be getting it on Xbox soon. Unfortunately it is not very popular in my division. The game has the perfect balance of Gunplay and smooth fast-paced movement 

• 4 weeks later...

I think would be a good idea is to add some of the fighting games in there. The reason why is because most of them are some good games and although some now don't get updated with new content now the're some really like games for fighting games, one good example is Mortal Kombat. Most people know the series and I bet people would like to have something in here for that. Another one i'm think of is The Injustice line, that's also a good game to. In the end it's a good line of games and think would be a good edition to the line of games we have here on the gaming section.