KSI DntAsk 7 Outstanding Service 2 Nom

KSI Uppish 7

KSI DntAsk 7

@KSI DntAsk 7

Award: Outstanding Service Level 2

Reasoning: Because she's simple outstanding! Duh

I will drop my vote to witness.

For real tho, Pam is absolutely amazing. Pam is the most patient, kind, compassionate, & caring person in all of DM and KSI. She's well known for going out of her way to talk to members about their day was, how they're doing, and checking in on them periodically. Pam is a very knowledgeable person as well. She's constantly sharing her knowledge and always ready to teach members, new and old, about how KSI works, different aspects of the community. She's also an excellent leader in Clan Ops, as my first General from when I entered KSI. Pam taught me the foundation for everything I've learned since then. From simple things like putting the members before yourself, to the basics of being an officer, as well as teaching me how to navigate more nuanced and intricate situations. KSI DntAsk 7 is a positive influence across DM and all of KSI, and is "a shining example of what it all KSI members should aspire to become." (That's from the OS 2 Award description btw).

Additionally, since earning her Outstanding Service Level 1 Award. Pam has been inducted into the DM Divisional Hall of Fame, won 2019 Member of the Year, and risen through the ranks up to CoFounder here in DM. She goes out of her way to make sure every single member of DM is doing well and taken care of. 

Gamertag: KSI DntAsk 7

Link to forums account: @KSI DntAsk 7

Reasoning:

I've known DntAsk for just under a year, and let me tell ya I've never seen a nicer more generous person than her. She makes everyone feel like they have a place in KSI, she will always welcome new members whether it be on the forums, Discord, or in parties. But wait theirs more! She is just more than a member retention MASTER, she is an AMAZING leader always taking the time out of her day to answer any questions KSI related or not. the amount of times I have gone to her to ask a question or just to talk is off the charts and she always does it with a smile on her face. I know for a fact that I'm not the only one either that goes to her for the same thing, people are always hoping in her parties and just wanting to be around her or ask a question. One day I had a member come to me and said "Last night I was in a party with a lady gamer called Pam, do you know her gamertag?" If that doesn't prove how much DntAsk is OUTSTANDING then I don't know what does.  

Gamertag: KSI DntAsk 7

Link to forums account: @KSI DntAsk 7

Reasoning:

Pam is one of those people that would drop anything she's doing to accommodate someone else. How many times? I've personally witnessed her leave a game she's in the middle of playing or jump into party at all hours of the day/night to take care of members that need her. Shes the listening ear, the wise parental figure, and the loyal friend that is there when noone else is. There have been many a member that has found themselves lacking the monetary ability to purchase a game, and have felt left out because they cannot play with the others in the squad. Then magically, an anonymous donor sends the game to them free of charge. The identity of that donor is never confirmed 100%, but those that have received it know that only one person seemed to have been in the right place, at the right time to hear of their plight.
Aside from that, she has recently come into the role of Cofounder. Most people that come into the position have earned it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Even being considered, is an honor that requires dedicating the extra time and resources to the division. Even then, its always a strong "maybe." IF these things are done, IF they have the right social disposition for it, and IF they are that type of humble person; then they are considered for the role. With Pam, IF simply doesn't apply. Its always been a matter of WHEN. As a fellow member of the 7s staff of DM, I am grateful to have the support of someone as dedicated and selfless to help share the load.
She is the quiet and in-the-background stage manager, constantly shifting the stage and preparing the next act; always ensuring that the people around her are successful, even at her own expense. Quiet however, is often mistaken for weakness. This is not the case, when she speaks people listen and are often better off for taking the time to do so. The members of DM owe DntAsk one hellavua thank you, even though she would never ask for one in return.

I’m dropping my Vote:

Pam is like no other KSI member. She isn’t even in my division and her rays of sunshine can be seen over in WD. She is always just being herself and going with the flow. I’ve sat down with her many nights just talking about the future and the direction that we thought we were headed in our KSI careers. Just straight supporting each other through the good and the bad. She is always sharing her positive feedback with the community by posting on topics that are posted in the General area and I can only imagine what her division server looks like. 

When I jump into her parties on Xbox she is always welcoming by introducing me to the members of DM. Asking if I would like to join into her game nights or just like to hang out. These parties that I join usually have about 13-14 members in it and the communication, respect is off the charts. Everyone just has respect when she is in the party.

Some of the awards that this member has achieved since her last Outstanding Service level 1 that stand out are Divisional Hall of Fame, Member of the year and Member Assistance. On top of this she just got promoted to a Co-Founder and I can’t wait to see her next move in KSI.

Thank You for all that you have done for me and the community. My hat is off to you.

Knowledge-Strength-Integrity

Stay Safe through these crazy times and know that you are appreciated.

KSI xKami 77

@KSI DntAsk 7

Pam has been a blessing and mentor to me since I first came into contact with KSI since BLOPS 3 came out. Same thing with @KSIxROMEO 7. In numerous events both have gone out of their way to take me to the side to give me advice and how to be a good liutenant. To say I'm thankful and grateful is an understatement it's more like you guys and gals gave me a home away from home. Keep up the phenomenal work, and I'll hopefully see you both soon.

Even tho I never worked with DntAsk I've seen everything that she has done for DM from the outside. She is very passionate about her division and has been since the beginning. She is always giving the community all she can no matter what. She has earned the rank of Co-Founder by listening to members when they need her, helping bring new faces into the div and just giving all the knowledge she can to the members below her. Let's not forget DntAsk is apart of the Leadership Council letting her voice be heard by giving ideas to help better the community as well as things she thinks could be changed or even just improved. At the end of the day, DntAsk is a valuable member of the community and a huge asset to DM. Hopefully one day I'll be blessed with the chance to work with her but until then, Keep up the amazing work! 

I’ve known Pam for quite some time and in that time I’ve seen her come a long way. Pam moved from being this extremely shy individual that would hardly say anything (as most new people are) to the still slightly shy individual that is an active Co-Fo that everyone loves being around and hanging out with. I swear she is one of the few people that nobody seems to dislike her and for good reason. She is one of the most caring individuals that I’ve ever been around. Now this is just talking about her personality and the type of person that she is. 
As far as doing her KSI responsibility’s she has always excelled at them even though she has had some rings come up in real life that she had no choice but to step down from being General. She was doing so well that she was going to be the next 7. She always hosted her game nights and filled in when others couldn't. She always did promotions when they had to be done she didn’t care who did what if something needed to be done then she would do it without complaint because she truly cares about her members. At first she was a little hesitant about recruiting because she was very shy but she pushed through it because it was one of the responsibility’s of being an officer. Every struggle or hurdle that she has had to face she’s pushed through and not only has she excelled but helped others excel. She is a wonderful mentor and leader. Since stepping down she stepped back up when her squad needed it she didn’t miss a step. She went all the way up to Co-Fo and has continued to do an excellent job helping out her whole division. Pam has done a tremendous amount of work for her division over the last almost two years that she's been in KSI has gone above and beyond for DM and I believe that she truly deserves OS2.