April 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Starset 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on April 17th and be open until the end of the day April 30th.

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTiger 77 from WD
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - tiger deserves this award, because after all she has done for the division. She has always put KSI and their members first. If you ever needed anything even if it was just to talk, tiger would be there. If there was a member who was having difficulty with in the comunity or squad.. tiger was there. Tiger always put the safety of her members above all else. She's a true inspiration to those of lower ranks. How she always has a level head with and situation, and looks at things from all angles. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TayTay 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Taywick 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - taywick since the day he came over napalm has put it out there that he has that open door policy. Getting to know the members of the squad, and alwags being there if advice was needed. Tay tay is a great person all around, and has gotten things done that needed done. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xFondu from Napalm WD
Link to forums account - @KSI xFondu
Reasoning why the deserve this Fondu knows his weaknesses, he knows his strengths. He always is willing to work towards fixing anything that needs it. When ever you join his party,, he always brings the laughs. Fondu is someone you definitely want in your corner if your having a bad day. He puts the health ans needs of his members before anything else. His passion for this comunity and the members is truly something to be admired. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKacob from Napalm WD
Link to forums account - @xXlilkacobXx
Reasoning why they deserve this - since the moment he started his training. Kacob was always ready to do more, to learn more. To be an officer that will make Napalm proud. Since becoming a SSGT he has worked his buns off. To kearn more to try to bring in recruits.. to do so much for the squad. Challenging the world and taking on what ever comes his way. He's a one of a kind officer with a heart of gold, and always puts out there how he is there for anyone who needs him. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKami 77 Mod
Link to forums account - @KSI xKami 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kami has been there 220% of the time for the members of the join mod team. He has never let any questions go unanswered. Has tried to make everything easier by making guides and has gone above and beyond what was ever needed. He has been an amazing trainer, and has been great for a learning experience. He's so.eone who you can count on to catch something someone else may have missed. He's an amazing teacher, and better role model for anyone in the join department. A great inspiration, and someone who you can look up to with pride.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -CPT: Malice WD
Link to forums account -  @KSI xRELICx
Reasoning why they deserve this -The reason why relic deserves this is because he has went above and beyond for everyone in my squad and has been such a helping hand. He has been acting gen for the past week to get experience as such but it's almost like he's been there for a solid year. He knows what to say and how to talk to others, he has my respect and so much more. Every time there has been an issue he has handled it so well and he has been a great leader. It's been a honnor to know him for the months i've been in ksi, and I can't wait for the times to come. Relic if your reading keep being yourself man, if Malice ever does split you would be one hell of a gen. <3

Edited by KSI xLittio

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Swag 77 Div-Lead SL

Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Leading his division the way a division needs to be run. He’s constantly doing his duties at an exceptional level and always keeps a close eye on everything that’s going on.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7 CO-FO SL

Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - After an unexpected squad oversight switch, DC hit the ground running and immediately held a meeting with his officers to create a game plan.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KillerGOD General of VANGUARD SL

Link to forums account - @KSI KillerGOD

Reasoning why the deserve this - Killer has an unbelievable skill in growing his squad. In the past 3 weeks we have grown nearly 40 members.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BloodEMP CPT VANGUARD SL

Link to forums account - @KSI BloodEMP

Reasoning why they deserve this - after his recent promotion, Blood is just an excellent for fo this position and is very interactive with his squad and his officer core

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI FLATLiNE LT VANGUARD SL

Link to forums account - @KSI FLATLiNE

Reasoning why they deserve this - FLATLiNE is a recruiting machine and is such a friendly person.

gamertag (rank- Divsion/Squad) Weeaboo (LT DW Elysium)

Link to forums account -

reason why they deserve this.

I am nominating Weeaboo. When KSI BLITZ11 was on LOA, Weeaboo stepped up to the plate and took over for Blitz. Weeaboo took over making the game night Schedule, and helping out with squade meetings.  weeaboo is getting to know more and more people every day. He is putting his self out there, to help out when needed. I my self have seen him do more than 1 game night a week, including co-hosting with my self and others. He is asking questions when he is unsure of an answer, and taking the steps he needs to get the right answer and not giving false information to members. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Captain, Elysium, DW
Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11

Reasoning why they deserve this:

Blitz is hard working, goes over and beyond and is a dedicated officer to KSI. When something needs to be done he doesnt hesitate to step up to the plate and do what needs to be done. Others come to him when they need help, or have a question they are unsure of. He has in the last month or 2 started to find his voice more. Hes been running officer meeting on a regular basis, and is always on top of what needs to be talked about. Hes very organized with his meetings, notes and, member retention lists.

Edited by KSI MRSBLITZ

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI FLATLiNE SL VANGUARD
Link to forums account - @KSI FLATLiNE
Reasoning why they deserve this -He has none stopped working pulling in recruits. He has helped every member that has needed it and is a over great officer.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI KillerGOD SL Vanguard
Link to forums account - @KSI KillerGOD
Reasoning why the deserve this -He brought back a squad that was falling and he double the numbers and has made a great officer core that supports him and gets involved with everyone.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - @KSI Rogue 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Any one can look at a security and stats channel to see what someone is doing in the squad but sometimes they do so much more behind the scenes that no one sees. This is this member he has always been the guy to jump in parties at any ungodly hour to help members and talk to them. He also even though he doesn’t have to to help motivate people to recruit by reaching into his own pocket offering a cash reward for the person with the most recruits. Rogue just like many others has been a mentor for me for so long he watched me grow but at the same time I watch him grow from a Gen to a 7 he inspired me to become an officer not once but twice I worked my way up through the ranks thanks to him and his guidance. He successfully split one squad and got another squad ready for its split. As a 7 he has over saw many squads and recently is coming back to his home squad of imperial I believe because of who he is and how he’s helped so many members like myself behind the scenes he deserves this award 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DrPepper/DM/Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI DrPepper
Reasoning why the deserve this - She does a great job at keeping the squad running smooth sailing and all the members happy. She even takes time out to game with members and put down KSI paperwork that needs to be done. She is very dedicated to her squad.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI SLATER/DM/Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI SLATER
Reasoning why they deserve this -Slater is trying really hard at getting though his training and though his issues he has while recruiting. He does help members when he can. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GamingCoin/DM/Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI GamingCoin
Reasoning why they deserve this - Eventhough he works a lot, he tries his hardest at sending out recruiting messages. He also tries his hardest at helping members at questions helping them with games. Also he lends an ear when a member needs to be heard.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI EzeD24/DM/Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI EzeD24
Reasoning why they deserve this -Though he stepped down as an officer, he still helps any member in need. If they have a question he will answer as long as he has an answer. If they need help in a game he also tries to help there as well.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Tripodfs1/DM/Discord
Link to forums account - @KSITripodfs1
Reasoning why they deserve this - He works very hard as our lead person for the welcoming comity. He makes sure his report is in on time. He also helps members when ever he can, and just a joy to have around in general.

Senior Leader
Gamertag: KSI AIRBORNE 7 (HDM)
Link to forums account: @Cookie Monster

Airborne is currently the Acting Head of both the News & AAP Departments, an LC Ambassador, as well as the Head Department Manager. As both AAP and News Senior Staff, Airborne's sage wisdom has been crucial in becoming an effective leader in both Departments. Despite the recent turnover within the News Team, his leadership and mentorship has helped right the ship and begin steering it in a positive direction again. Teaching members about the ins-and-outs of both Departments and guiding each of them towards success. Airborne is always there when you need a hand or just someone to listen to. 

Director
Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77 (Director DM / HIO)
Link to forums account: @Scarface 77

Skarzx is really beginning to come into his own as DM's Director. Always there for members to bounce ideas off of and ask him his opinion about different areas. He's always around to help out in whatever he can. Skarzx's treasure trove of knowledge is always available, all you have to do is ask questions and listen to answers.

Division Leader
Gamertag: KSIxROMEO 7 (DivLead DM)
Link to forums account: @KSIxROMEO 7
Romeo, oh Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo? A smart friend of mine once said "Romeo is the heart and soul of DM." And they were 100% correct. Romeo presides atop the largest Division in KSI. Showing members and officers of all ranks what it looks like to lead by example, actively doing everything from recruiting to running General's Meetings. He particularly enjoys his Division-Wide Recruiting Lobbies, where officers from every squad can hangout and recruit together. It's an amazing and unique opportunity to see leaders from every squad, and even the 7s Staff, hangout and go recruiting together. Romeo is the rock of DM and a shining example of what KSI leadership is meant to be. 

Captain
Gamertag: KSI JAK KNIFE 7 (CPT - Hellborn DM)
Link to forums account: @KSI JAK KNIFE 7

Oh boy Jak, where do I start with you? Since joining in March of 2015, Jak has amassed a wealth of KSI knowledge. He is a smart, capable, and motivated leader who's helped push Hellborn to become better, instead of stagnant. Jak is a relentless officer with a high motor that's as reliable as they come. Always there for his fellow officers, no matter what the issue or when you message him. Jak is there for whatever you need, a gamenight covered, recruiting to be done, a lengthy promotions list, etc. Jak will take care of it. He never blinks in the face of adversity or shys away from the dirty work of being an officer. Jak is an undoubtedly excellent officer with a well rounded skill set who strives to impart his knowledge to anyone he meets. He is constantly challenging himself to learn new things and update his hard-wired brain is becoming a strength, instead of his weakness. Jak is well known throughout Hellborn and a total workhorse. He's an officer that every squad needs, but Hellborn is lucky enough to have.

Forum Staff / Dept Head & Co-Head
Gamertag: KSI Starset 7 (AAP Co-Head & Forums Mod)
Link to forums account: @KSI Starset 7

Since Airborne was promoted to HDM, Starset has become the go-to guy for AAP Staff. Holding down the AAP Dept all fronts, he's constantly battered with questions from myself and other AAP Staff members who seek his help. Starset is always tactful in his quick responses and on top of his duties, even when they seem overwhelming.

Gamertag: DrinkYourDamTea (CPL - Hellborn DM)
Link to forums account: @DrinkYourDamTea

DrinkYourDamTea, or Janelle, is really something else. She's always around to engage the members and liven up a party. Ever vigilant, she's even helped us to find potential recruits and meet new people. She's been around KSI for a long time and is very knowledgeable about the community. Janelle volunteers to welcome to members and the officer staff alike. She is never shy about offering input from the member's side of things and asking good questions. This helps the officers to develop new ideas and ways to effectively communicate with squad members on their terms and in ways they can understand. DrinkYourDamTea is a member that any squad would fortunate to have.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - DW
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Venum is a great guy and It's really cool when Chad comes around. He always pushes us to do our best and if it comes down to it he will get on us to get the job done. He has helped me out in so many different aspects of KSI, and if I have a question he is always there to help me out. I would consider Venum one of my big mentor's in KSI and I wouldn't be able to be where I am now without his encouragement and his enthusiasm. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - DW Elysium
Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11
Reasoning why they deserve this - Blitz is something else, no matter what happens in our squad he always seems to push through it and get us out of any kind of funk. He has helped me through many hardships. He has been doing so much for our squad, and he's pretty much our general with everything he has on his plate. No matter what I could never see anyone else besides him by my side in all the tough times the squad has gone through.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - DW Elysium
Link to forums account - @KSI MRSBLITZ
Reasoning why they deserve this - Mrs Blitz was a great improvement to our officer staff. Whenever I'm making our game night schedules she doesn't mind taking a few days out of the week if someone has something come up during the week. She always wants to learn new officer stuff and wants to help out others. She's a great listener and many fellow KSI members come to her with any and all problems and she always helps them through the tough times that life throws at them. She was a great addition to the officer staff and deserve so much more.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - CPT hellborn DM
Link to forums account - @KSI JAK KNIFE 7

jak deserves this award for everything he does with in the community he is always there to help and looks out for new upcoming members he has always been there there for people a lot of us have learned a lot from Jak he has taken us under his wing weither it be work shops or recoupment. 

Edited by KSI John92

Awards

Co-Founder
Gamertag - KSI DntAsk 7 DM Sinister
Link to forums account - @KSI DntAsk 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Pam is a powerhouse. She is always available to help solve any problems within the division. She takes the time to really listen to all sides of a conversation, so she may give a clean and concise suggestions. Her professionalism is always marked with a smile and a kind word. Her creativity with graphics makes gen pop the place to be to get the latest game night offerings.

General
Gamertag -KSI refined DM Sinister
Link to forums account - @KSI refined
Reasoning why the deserve this - refined has soared as the gen of sinister. He is a down in trenches kind of guy within his squad and across others as well. He is always with members gaming and answering questions. refined is a great role model and mentor to many members. In the blending of squads he is always professional, yet is not afraid to kick back and just be one of the members.

Captain
Gamertag - KSI LiViNgLiFe DM Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI LiViNgLiFe
Reasoning why they deserve this - LiViNgLiFe as proven herself to be a mover and a shaker. Her enthusiasm to help not only her squad but KSI as a whole is commendable. She is whiz at the forums and strives almost daily to help members and officers apply for the awards they are eligible for. Her recruiting skills are on point and the quality of recruits she brings in shows this. LiViNgLiFe works daily to ensure the squad is happy and gaming together.

LT
Gamertag - KSI SLATER DM Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI SLATER
Reasoning why they deserve this - Slater deserves this for his non stop effort in being the best officer he can be. He is a very detail oriented member whose help has been invaluable in making sure stats are always correct on the forums. He plays with members almost daily and is always first in line to answer questions or go look for the answers. Like a sponge SLATER is always gaining knowledge within KSI to help others. 

SSGT
Gamertag - KSI GamingCoin DM Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI GamingCoin
Reasoning why they deserve this - GamingCoin is an asset to his squad. His infectious demeanor is always a highlight in his game nights. He is no stranger to joint games nights and knows how to draw a crowd. Gaming is always willing to help all members within the squad and outwardly among the other squads. His broad game based knowledge often leads members to have insightful conversations within game nights and squad chat.

SGT
Gamertag - KSI EzeD DM Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI EzeD24
Reasoning why they deserve this - EzeD is a vintage member who has stood the test of time. His company is always a rousting good time within the squad. He is very knowledgeable in the inner workings of KSI as a past long standing CPT. He is always willing to help members with questions and in game play itself. His jovial and witty nature is always a pleasure and members enjoy and seek him out regularly.

Gamertag -KSITripodfs1 DM Discord
Link to forums account - @KSITripodfs1
Reasoning why the deserve this - Tripodfs1 deserves this recognition for his perseverance and leadership with Discord’s welcoming committee. He has shown new members  how awesome an experience can be in KSI. Tripodfs1 strives to take classes and learn as much as he can. He is very formidable when it comes to the forums, especially in the awards dept. Tripodfs1 dedication to the squad in ensuring everyone is comfortable and his ability to illicit convo starters in squad chat is an asset to both the members and officers of his squad.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ronin#2383 - Napalm WD
Link to forums account - @Ronin
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ronin deserves this for his selflessness, perseverance and member retention. Since I’ve known Ronin, I’ve seen him give workshops and offer game nights to members even when it was inconvenient to him. Not only have I seen him put in work recruiting, he’s also helped me and several other members with recruiting(making sure we’re doing it right, making sure we’re all getting recruits, etc.). He’s persevered through the drama of our previous squad which has pushed him to the edge of leaving KSI for good and yet, when he got to that point, he pushed back harder and made sure to make a name for himself as a strong LT. Ronin doesn’t just deserve this award, he has spent months of time in and “blood, sweat, and tears” to get to the point where the award should be given to him on a platter with some steak. I’ve never seen someone get dragged through the mud like this and come out smiling, until I saw Ronin handle everything that has been thrown at him.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTiger 77  - WD
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tiger has undoubtedly earned this award for the way she has handled the problems of WD in the past month. Anyone who knows Tiger and knows even a fraction of the problems that came from a single squad in WD, knows that she not only deserves the OTM of April, but also a long LOA with an all expense paid trip to wherever she wants to go! Ive received a tremendous amount of help and understanding from Tiger and I can say she truly wants the best for her squads and their members. 

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
KSI BLITZ11
Captain - Divine Warriors - Elysium

Link to forums account -
https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/24795-ksi-blitz11/

Blitz has stepped up to the plate with us not having a General. I feel as if he has taken on the role even though he doesn't have the role of Gen. He runs the group, and everyone looks to him when they need help.

LT
KSI Weeaboo
Lieutenant - Divine Warriors - Elysium

Link to forums account -
https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/3890-ken-kaneki/

Between Weeaboo and myself Weeaboo has been shining. He in the last few weeks has stepped up to the plate to help lead this group. He makes time for anyone who needs help.

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Division Leader 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 (Division Leader/DM)

Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7

Reasoning why they deserve this -

ROMEO continues to work day in and day out to better improve all the squads in DM. Even when he's at work, he jumps on the Xbox app, whether it's to handle a situation, answer a simple question or just to hang out with the members. ROMEO's constant presence is a pleasant one always, as rank is just a responsibility to him. He thoroughly cares about the safety of the members, and just wants to ensure everyone in DM is having a good time. He does a great job of it. ROMEO continuously recruits still, while hosting game nights for the squads, along with his bi weekly Divisional Wide game nights, which are always awesome. DM has continued to flourish and succeed thanks to ROMEO.

Co-Founder 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shockr 7 (Co-Founder/DM)

Link to forums account - @KSI Shockr 7

Shockr continues to be a vital part of DM. He is there at the mere matter of a minute, when needed. Whether it be to help someone out with a recruit, promotion or just to play, Shockr is here for all of DM. He truly cares about DM like family, and has helped the squad he came from find a new General just recently. He continues to host game nights and be active with everyone in the entire Division. Shockr leads by example always, never asking anyone to do that he would not do himself. He also always ensures the safety of the members and shows everyone the fun in KSI. We are all Thankful to him for that.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI refined (General/DM/Sinister)

Link to forums account - @KSI refined

refined has come a long way this past month. Through a lot of constructive criticism and talks, he has truly came into his own as a General. He cares about the members in his squad, and makes sure everyone is having fun, the main reason why people join here in the first place. refined's laid back attitude and fun sense of humor is refreshing to see. He is very active with his squad, and has been recently engaging with all of the members in Sinister. He even gives them one on one attention and helps them out personally at times. refined always leads by example and is humble and kind. Sinister has been doing great, and they have refined to thank for that.

Lieutenant 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ChknCoop (Lieutenant/DM/Venom)

Link to forums account - @KSI ChknCoop

Coop, aka, Cooper, has been an amazing asset to the Venom officer staff. He stepped up originally to give back to the Community, which he does a great job of. From recruiting, to especially training and promoting up new members, Cooper is on top of it. He is such a humble and great person, always thinking of all the members in Venom. He has gotten around almost the entire squad, getting  to know the members, and likes to help out whenever and wherever needed. His laid back demeanor and fun sense of humor have members enjoying his company at game nights and whenever he's around. I'm looking forward to seeing him flourish throughout his KSI career.

Sergeant
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRoyal (Sergeant/DM/Venom)

Link to forums account - @KSIxRoyal

Royal is truly a breath of fresh air. He is always is at game nights, helps members with missions, quests and anything else in games. He is very Welcoming to new members that join KSI, and is overall fun just to be around. He is a role model Sergeant to inspire others to change their Gamertag to be one. He is super active with the entire squad on a daily basis and is always there to play and have fun with all of the members. His Professional like attitude and personality are wise beyond his years. Venom is very lucky to have such an awesome member.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Kakashii 77
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77
Reasoning why they deserve - Kakashii 77 Has recently helped revamp the whole Prestige squad. From the change in officers, to the easy transition into Discord voice chats. He’s been working diligently to get more members involved and the change in pace is a big weight lifted. For being in KSI for over 8 years, constantly building new squads, and has recieved the Co-Founder rank twice. TWICE. To say the least Kakashii is a dedicated member of KSI and with the help of his leadership, our whole gaming community will prosper. 

Director

KSI Grifful 7

WICKED DESTRUCTION Director
@KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe Grifful deserves this because ever since he took over WD he has tried to ensure that everyone is up to date with KSI standards. Being previously in a squad that has been kind of stuck in a period of rebellion towards change Grifful has informed and pointed out change is not a bad thing and we need it to thrive as members in KSI.

Division Leader

KSI  Tiger 77
DIVISION LEADER OF Wd
@KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Tiger or how others like to call her T I Double G er. Deserve this due to the fact that when there is ever an issue that occurs she is always there to try to resolve it. She completely dedicates her time into ensuring that everything is running the way it should be. She show her dedication to all of the squads she leads even when a squad is trying to cause havoc by not wanting maintain KSI Standards.

Co-Founder

KSI TayTay77

WD

Napalm and Abaddon co-founder

@KSI Taywick 77

I believe TayTay Deserves this due to his dedication on ensuring the squads he is in charge are functioning right. If it were not for TayTay I would have probably left KSI. But he and the previous 7s mentioned have kept me motivated and helped keep me in KSI. 

General

KSI xFondu

Napalm General

@KSI xFondu

Reason why they deserve this- Fondu took me and KSI Lynchsux in with no hesitation he is a great Gen and the way he runs his squad its more like a family then my previous squad.

SSGT

KSI LynchSux

NAPALM SSGT 

@KatelynNicole98

Reasoning why they deserve this - I believe she deserves this due to the fact that I've taught her everything I know and she motivates everyone she games with. And when we both were going through a rough patch in our previous squad she did everything she could to make sure KSI COC and Standards were up help when other officers refused to maintain them.

GunXGundamX 

Abaddon WD CPL

@GunXGundamX

I believe GunXGundamX deserves this due to the fact that his motivating drive keeps everyone pushing even if it not his best day. GunXGundamX is the type of guy that puts others before himself and is the type of guy who would give you the shirt off of his back even if he is have a terrible day

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TayTay77 (WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Taywick 77
Reasoning why they deserve this -  This month has not been a a rough start for this man having some personal stuff come up. Then having a tooth infection so bad that they had to pull in out right on the spot, but that didn't stop him to giving his all to his duties.  He is over one of the toughest squads here in WD.  He get online and immediately getting invited to a party and having to deal with something. This goes on all day but he still finds time to get with the other squad he is over.  This was like this for the beginning of the month day in and day out. After a couple days you would think you just would skip a day and not get on line nope not this guy. It made him push harder to get to the bottom of the problem and get it fixed.He has done amazing work this month. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKami 77 (Malice WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI xKami 77
Reasoning why the deserve this - Kami has such dedication to this community he feels there is more that he can give to the community. We would have to have 36 hours in a day for him to do this. He puts 1000% into every area in this community. He gives every member in his squad attention on a daily. He works with every officer to make sure they are being trained correctly. If he finds they are lacking in a area he takes them to the side and helps them learn what it is they need the help with. He is always doing something it being a game not or finding recruits or takin the tie to get to know that new member that has joined his squad and the list can go on. That is some of what he does for his squad in too if that he is in web ops and in Sept ops. His time management is so high that he does all this for the community as still has time for his wife and children. His heart us so big that the needs of the community knows this so try are comfortable talking to him to get stuff off there chest and after being in that party has got re motivation to keep going and his more to the commnity.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Relic (Malice WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Relic
Reasoning why they deserve this - This month Relic has really showed what he has. He continually is doing LFGs as well as getting the other officers involved in doing the recruiting. He works with the LTs on a daily. If the LT is not around he works with the SSGTs. He gets with members regularly, asking the GEN what else can be Do to help out. When meeting is coming he is ready to host the meeting. If a issue comes up he gets it handle them informs the GEN if the issue is out of his hands immediately he gets the Gen. If a member seems not ok he gets them in a party to help them have a better day.He is an amazing officer. Keep it up!

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ronin (Napalm WD)
Link to forums account -  @Ronin
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ronin has been threw a lot this past month with the squad he was in. His mind set is when the tough times are here just keep trucking. With that being said Ronin continued to do his duties as a LT by working with the SSGTs hosting his game nights and recruiting, dealing with issues on a daily. Having so many issues he still kept the positive attitude and games with the members in the division always looking ahead to the brighter side. He host workshops for anyone in the division that needed or wanted them. Any question someone went to him with he would answer and if he didn't known the answer he got it quuckly. Keep up the amazing work!

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LynchSux (Napalm WD)
Link to forums Account -  @KatelynNicole98
Reasoning why they deserve this -Talk about a recruiting Pro here we have found one she gets those 5 recruits a week and then some. She is always on the lookout what can she do now to better the squad . She always get with the new members making them feel welcomed get them with the members that have been here for awhile and gaming with them or chit chatting in a party with them. Very eager to meet new members or to bring in new members. She is always wanting to learn. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xHawkx 7 Napalm WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI xHAWKx 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member came back to KSI and joined the squad that he knew at one time as home. As soon as he came back he was getting with the members to help the squad find potential officers that the squad was in need if. He would just talk with them and get to know there interest and see if they ever thought of being a officer answering any question that might come up. He did help and found a couple and started them learning  all about a officer duties. As he got really comfortable in the squad he then was asked to leave what he knew as home to go to another squad that was in more need of his wisdom and knowledge to get that squad back in track. With his dedication to WD and KSI he agreed to doing this. He get over to the new squad and get right to work getting to know the members and finding potential officers and is gonna host a Member to SGT game night to get to know them better.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  GunXGundamX (COL Abaddon WD)
Link to forums account - @GunXGundamX
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member goes to every meeting and every game night that the squad has. He is always getting in party's and gaming With anyone who is looking for someone to game with. He gets in party's robust talk and get to know people.

• Chief Operating Officer

I

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 Director DW/SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - What can I say about Gruntier hes been a valued asset for DW during his tenure as Director always there to lend a hand in whatever struggles we may have active with the members below always good for a laugh even though it's at the expense of me from time to time but most of all hes a mentor to me and anyone else who asks for the help.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Majesty 7 DW CoFounder
Link to forums account - @KSI Majesty
Reasoning why they deserve this - Majesty is one of those leaders who isnt afraid to get their hands dirty when it comes to helping out actively participating in her squads events helping with integration of new members whether it's the normal or if they come through the forums even pitching out to help members in other parts of the division a true definition of what a leader is supposed to be doing. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Harleygirl
Link to forums account - @KSI Harleygirl
Reasoning why the deserve this - A gen that runs a tight ship is something that describes Harley but she is so much more than that a friend, a squad/divison mom, mentor but most of a leader Samurai in the past has taken some hits from all fronts but now with harley at the helm its sailing past these obstacles an even though they haven't reached their destination everyday they are getting stronger an more unified an when they reach the place they need to be they will be prepared an honestly its leaders like harley that make this happen

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11 Elysium DW CPT 
Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11
Reasoning why they deserve this - One of the hardest working Officers I’ve met in a long time has been a major driving force in keeping Elysium on track while it has been Gen less for the last few months stepping up to the plate along with the other officers to ensure that the day to day runnings of the squad are taken care of with that being said I feel one day he will surpass the rank of of Captain an become Gen because as it looks he has truly found his voice

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Refluent Samurai DW SSGT
Link to forums account - @refluentstorm55
Reasoning why they deserve this - We often times overlook the Staff Sergeant Position but this member makes sure that you don’t over look him or anybody else at that rank whenever something needs to be taken care of in his squad he’s the first to step up an get it done  no questions asked definitely something in my opinion that is admirable although his first couple weeks in the community weren’t the best over time he has drastically improved an is on the track to becoming a successful officer

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7 DW Cofounder, AAP CoHead, Forums Mod
Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - The Junior Cookie Monster as he likes to call himself a man in many areas of the community balances each remarkably his hard work has got him to where he is today sometimes I look and think how can someone do such but like I have previously stated in so many areas and always there to pitch in whenever hes called or heck a lot of times he jumps right in the mix an gets it going for the betterment of those involved with whatever the area may be

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI psychopath8 Lieutenant-DW/Samurai 
Link to forums account -@KSI psychopath8
Reasoning why they deserve this - Psychopath has really stepping up in in the past several first as a SSGT then as a LT and now as a Captain. He is always offering to help with anything that needs to be done for the squad. He works daily with the SGT’s to get them the knowledge they need to become officers if they choose to take that path. He always does not only his list of people for security checks but he does the entire squad. He’s working towards bringing more recruits from the UK into our squad and wants to host a meeting with them in a time frame that is better suited than the 1am meeting that they attended now. He’s got a good heart and he cares about KSI as much as I do. Which is a ton. He’s been a part of KSI on an off since 2015, and knows the ins and outs.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Gruntier 7 Director-DW/SL
Link to forums account -@KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -Gruntier is an amazing person and a great Director. He’s always there with a ready answer or suggestions on ways to improve the squads in his divisions. I have never seen him loose his cool which is not always an easy task. He’s a strong leader and an amazing role model to everyone. 

Edited by KSI Harleygirl

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Majesty 7 Cofounder-DW/Samurai 
Link to forums account - @KSI Majesty
Reasoning why they deserve this - Majesty is one of the best people I know (yes I’m partial as we adopted each other about 5 years or so ago and I couldn’t have pick a better daughter.) But putting that aside Majesty is a no nonsense cofounder. She’s there when you need a shoulder or to put you back in line when you step out. She has amazing ideas for making the squads and division grow and become more united and stronger. She’s constantly working with the people in her squads to find their interests on what can make things better for them. She’s just an all around good gal who truly cares KSI as a whole not just her division. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Refluent SSGT- DW/Samurai 
Link to forums account - @refluentstorm55
Reasoning why they deserve this - Refluent has really been stepping up for me and Samurai any time I ask for a volunteer to cover a game night he’s the first to say. Hey I’ll do Harley. He’s learning an growing with leaps and bounds. Trying to do his best to be a good role model for his fellow squad mates. I’m very proud of the great officer that he’s becoming. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xSpartan#181 SGT- DW/Samurai 
Link to forums account - @SPARTAN MAN1911
Reasoning why they deserve this - I just gotta say that Spartan has to be one of the greatest people I know. He’s a great addition to Samurai. You can’t ask for a more active member. He’s a great friend who’s willing to be friends with everyone. He willing to do anything to help you out in anyway that he can. In my opinion he goes above and beyond every day. 

Edited by KSI Harleygirl

Gamertag - KSI HARLEYGIRL / SAMURAI DW General
Link - @KSI Harleygirl
Reasoning - This member has worked her butt off for her squad and is an all around team player she has been a mentor to me and she is always there if your in a low spot she is easy to talk to and get along with i haven't been in KSI long but so far shes the best general ive had

Gamertag- KSI xSpartan#181 / SAMURAI DW SGT
Link - @SPARTAN MAN1911
Reasoning -i think @SPARTAN MAN1911deserves this award because he is super fun to play with and he is such a goof ball and a all round team player. As soon as I met him i knew we were gonna be good friends if u have no one to talk to he's always there

Gamertag - KSI VENUM 7 DW DIV LEADER
Link - @VENUM 7
Reasoning - This member is a good div leader and shows great leadership if u need some one to talk to or if u need a friend he's there he is always pushing us to reach greater heights and helps us strive to be a better individual

Edited by refluentstorm55

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 - Division Leader- DWSamurai
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - VENUM knows so much about KSI, and what he doesn’t know if somebody asks a question he will be sure to find out the answer and get it to you. He likes to mentor the officers in his division. He’s fun to hangout with. VENUM deals with a level heads. He never rushes into a solution, he delves into the problem look at it from however many sides there are and then he will come up with the right solution.

Co-Founder
Gamertag - KSI Shockr 7
Link to forums account -https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/47255-ksi-shockr-7/
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shockr has been helpin the squad out phenomenally. He is always available to answer questions and assist as needed. Shockr also brings alot of knowledge to the table.

General
Gamertag - KSI Uppish (DM Hellborn)
Link to forums account -https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/47508-ksi-uppish/
Reasoning why the deserve this - I have set here and watched Uppish grow and take the gens role like a boss. Uppish is very knowledgeable and for the questions he doesnt know he really quickly tries to find the answers. He is always down for helpin anyone.

Captain
Gamertag - KSI J0KER DM (DM Hellborn)
Link to forums account -https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/48932-ksi-j0ker-dm/
Reasoning why they deserve this - J0KER is a great person. He makes sure everyone is happy. He is a great friend to all. I have no doubt he will be the next GEN of Hellborn.

SSGT
Gamertag - KSI LordAlcarin (DM Hellborn)
Link to forums account -https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/48736-ksi-lord-alcarin/
Reasoning why they deserve this - What can I say about Lord. This man has grown so much as an officer. He thrives to learn every bit of KSI knowledge that he can. He handles trainings and promotions on a timely manner. He has grabbed his position and ran with it.

Gamertag: DrinkYourDamTea (CPL - Hellborn DM)

Link to forums account:

https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/32652-drinkyourdamtea/

DrinkYourDamTea is a awesome member if this community since I known her she always gave me a smile on my face and his always brighten up my day when she's in a party. probably doesn't really know me or have me on her friends list but you know I'm just a little member trying to help out. I am rooting for you DrinkYourDamTea.

General

Gamertag - KSI Uppish (DM Hellborn)

Link to forums account: 

https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/47508-ksi-uppish-7/

Uppish is a amazing member of this community he has done so much even start the Minecraft server that we are on. He's done so much for me and for this community keep doing what you're doing Uppish. 1v1 me in Minecraft a friend. Good Luck

15 minutes ago, KSILuck said:

Edited by KSILuck

Awards