April 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Starset 7

KSI xRELICx (Captain - Malice WD)

@KSI xRELICx

Relic joined KSI ready to get to work and has come a long way during his time in malice, Relic is always looking for ways to improve himself and isn't afraid to ask questions. there is no questioning his dedication to his squad and he shows great potential as a leader.

KSI BlueRose (Lieutenant - Anarchy WD)

@KSI BlueRose

This member is very shy and had a hard time being able to reach out to members or being in larger groups she even had a hard time talking when it was just her and I in a party, but she wanted to move up the ranks and help out in anyway she could, since becoming an officer she has improved greatly and member Retention has now become one of her specialties. She now has built great relationships with many of the members in her squad as well as hosts massive gamenights every week. She has completely stepped outside of her comfort zone and is thriving in her position. Very proud of all she has overcome and she definitely deserves recognition.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 (Director WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This Director has came over to our division and straighten us up. also interacts with the community

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTiger 77 (Division Leader WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This division leader interacts with the members and works hard to make sure everyone staining happy.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue 77 (COFO WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI xRogue 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Has help me personally become an future and better leader in KSI

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKami 77 (GEN - WD/Malice)
Link to forums account - @KSI xKami 77
Reasoning why the deserve this - He has been a really good leader and friend

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 7 (CPT- WD/Anarchy)
Link to forums account - @KSI Akame 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Newly transfer and has made an big impact with in our squad

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlueRose (LT- WD/Anarchy)
Link to forums account - @KSI BlueRose
Reasoning why they deserve this - She works her hard every single day and is always up for another challenge 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xTiger 77 (DIV-WD)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tiger, although scary sometimes, is a great divisional leader. She has helped this whole division and it's people through thick and thin and has taught me many things along the way, things I still use and most likely always will.She has some amazing time management skills and knows how to handle most situations thrown at her. She has been a great division leader so far and I can't wait 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xRogue 77 (CoFo-WD-Malice/Anarchy)
Reasoning why they deserve this -Rouge has been a great Co-Founder in the time i've been there, she's been active and very social and present. She has helped out each squad she looks over and helps lighten up the mood when times are tough. Even when I became an officer the first officer meeting I went to she said "about damn time!"  it made me feel welcomed for sure. She has been an amazing CoFo and I can't wait to see her be an even better Division Leader. You got this Rogue!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xKami 77 (GEN-WD-Malice)
Reasoning why the deserve this - Kami has time again and again deserved this role for more reasons then fingers on my hands. He has helped me grow as a person and has helped me be a better officer. From the moment he recruited me in to the moment he has promoted me I look up to this man as a leader, and as a friend. He has helped everyone in his squad feel welcome and has done above and beyond for them, answering their smallest of questions to just being their for someone. He is a great leader and I can't wait for him to do more and more in this amazing community. Thank you for always being their man, hopefully I can one day I can do the same in return.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ALUSEAN (SSGT-WD-Malice)
Link to forums account - @ALUSEAN
Reasoning why they deserve this - Alusean, although being very new to the officer staff, has been a great person and officer. He is very social and has always been there for people and helps lift people's spirit up. Even as soon as he got recruit certified he tried to get recruits for the squad, he has showed great effort in being an officer and I can't wait to see what he has in store.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI SixChart (SGT-WD-Malice)
Link to forums account - @Sixchart24
Reasoning why they deserve this - Sixchart is a great persona and member, for the past few weeks he has been busy with helping his family but every time he is on he is active, mature, and a good guy. He always wants to learn something new and his member retention is amazing and I can't wait for him to be an officer one day.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -

KSI Gruntier - Director- DW
Link to forums account -

@KSI Gruntier 7 

I believe he has earned this award by being a valued part of DW. Gruntier helps with absolutely everything nothing too big or too small. He is a very professional with need be but he than can turn around and have some fun. The work that he has done for DW has been a huge help for us all.

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General

KSI HARLEYGIRL - General - DW/SAMURAI 
Link to forums account -

@KSI Harleygirl
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Harleygirl is the glue that keeps SAMURAI together. She makes it feel like a true home and safe haven for everyone who is a part of it. She is a great leader and she truly cares about this division. She works hard and goes above and beyond.

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SGT

KSI xSpartan
Link to forums account--

@KSI XSpartanX

Reasoning why they deserve this-

Spartan is one of the coolest members we have. He is active every day. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Venum 7 DW
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has been my mentor for months now every time I feel like I am losing my drive in KSI he talks to me and keeps me motivated. He has always been there for me to help me figure out anything thing I cant figure out. He is always around for anyone that has any questions and helps out as much as he can and if he doesn't know the answer he will find out and get back to you. He always finds time to hang out with members and games with anyone best personality I have ever been around in this community. Always brings a smile to my face when talking to him. He keeps every party that he is in lively and fun with he's other persona.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7 DW 
Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man has helped me prepare for general and has spent countless hours planning and figuring stuff out for our squad to begin to thrive. he has helped me put a few new game plans into place and figured out what the next steps for the squad is. He is always one call or party invite away from answering any questions I or any other member has about KSI. Helps out anyone he can and does his best to game with new members. He is a very busy guy being as he is a senior mod and AAP co head. With all those hats he still finds time to just game and be another member of the community.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Weeaboo DW/Elysuim
Link to forums account - @Ken Kaneki
Reasoning why they deserve this - I personally have seen a lot of drive and passion from this member he is always willing to learn anything and take the time to help out where need. Currently we do not have a general and this member has always been there to help me and the other captains out where needed and take some of the work load off of us. He makes a lot of time to game with members and enjoys all the time he spends with them. He always completes any tasks I give him and goes above and beyond and takes on more without being asked to to show how much he wants to help out. He has been a great help and i tend to go to him when i need something done because I know that it will be done and done well. He has been my right hand man through it all and couldn't ask for a better example of a lieutenant.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MRsBLITZ DW/Elysuim
Link to forums account - @KSI MRSBLITZ
Reasoning why they deserve this - Every day this member surprises me she takes her rank seriously and always gets task done and does more then expected. Very good at talking to every member and getting to know them and has really spread her wings and became a great staff sergeant. She has got a lot of members to come back and game with KSI members again and keeps the members envolved and engaged. Always looking to find out more information about the next step in the officer ranks and what she can do to help out and make the work load less for the officers above her.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKami 77 
Reasoning why they deserve this - Every time I have any concerns in the join mod area he is always there to help me out and keep me focused on the task I need to be doing. Never shy's away from helping people and is always there to help. He keeps a good eye on the join area and makes sure everybody is doing there job and keeps it very organized.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HIPPARU (CPT- SL/Prestige)

Link to forums account - @KSI HIPPARU

KSI Hipparu has went above and beyond in the role of captain; from training LT to be captains, to helping keep track of the weekly schedules for this month. Just earlier this week she stayed up till 4am help teach a LT how to do security checks and help our general kakashii put together a list to help us get the squad organized for having memebers add new officers to fixing their uniform. This month was a busy month for prestige and she never stopped educating our members or making them feel included. In my eyes KSI Hipparu is an exceptional captain and with what I’ve seen from her I believe she will do very well in her KSI career moving forward. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77 (General-SL/Prestige)

Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77

KSI Kakashii deserves this award because he is a excellent general and hold his officer to a higher standard than most KSI general do. And day in and day out he is also playing and making his current and new members feel like they are family. He also always keeping a family feeling within his squad and SL as a whole. He’s always willing to help his squad members with their problems and this month alone he paid for 3 name changes members of his of squad. In my eyes KSI Kakashii 77 exceptional general and with what I’ve seen from him I believe he will do very well in his  KSI career moving forward.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7 (CoFounder-SL/Prestige)

Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7

KSI DC 7 deserves this award because no matter what squad or division your in he is always making you feel like your a part of his squad. He also is always willing to play a game with any member of KSI no matter what. Also this month he has been given the responsibility of not only over looking a squad but always acting as general of vanguard and he hit the ground running and hasn’t stopped doing him in the process of everything he been asked to do this month. In my eyes KSI DC 7 exceptional Co-Founder and with what I’ve seen from him I believe he will do very well in his KSI career moving forward.

Edited by KSIxBLACKOUT

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7 SL 
Reasoning why they deserve this -He has been acting gen of vanguard for a decant amount of time now and has been awesome. Our officer core has learned so much from him and he has taught me a ton too. He has been open and has been willing to talk to us if we need and and has been will to cover and help when needed. He has spread wisdom to our squad and has made it a better place. He has got a lot done in a short period of time and he has done more then needed.

Co-Founder
KSI Rogue 7 (COFO-SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -I believe he deserves this award for being someone that would go out of their way to help others they may or not necessarily know them but do it anyways to show compassion towards others at anytime. Figures out the most effective solutions to problems he may receive and then overcomes with this ingenuity. Overall I believe KSI Rogue 7 is a highly valued person for KSI and others but also for the amount respect we give him that he gives back to us.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)- @KSI Rogue 7

Rogue makes sure everyones doing good,always checking up on everyone and making sure everythings going okay normally when you need them they will get with you. But hes been doing a good job making sure everyone in the division is doing the best of their ability.

Division Leader
Gamertag KSI SWAG 77 (SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Here in the land of SL you’ll more than likely not find a single member through out the entire division that does not know Swag or have great things to say about him. Since he’s been in this division he’s made himself known on a daily basis but not in a bad way. This guy eats sleeps and breaths KSI. He’s active in every single squad chat, casual chats, constantly sparks conversation amongst strangers building friendships and bonds and attending game nights, practically he’s everywhere. He is there for every member and is consistently working with the 7s staff and Generals to find areas of weakness and make them stronger then ever. He’s an icon in this division and I personally think in KSI as a whole. He’s always challenging himself and others to be better than they were the day before and makes it fun at the same time. Hard times seem to never get this man down but rather spark ideas and resolve. Swag is one one of a kind in my book. He’s a rare find. The amount of energy he brings to the division week after week is mind boggling and I hope to be lucky enough to keep learning from him as time goes by.

Co-Founder
Gamertag KSI Rogue 7 (SL)

Since my becoming of an officer I’ve known of this iconic being known as KSI Rogue 7, he was one of those go to guys. A major staple and icon in this division he is every bodies friend literally. He’s as diverse as can be and basically a universal socket to fit any loose nut of bolt. He blends with any and everyone.  Whether you had a terrible day and needed someone to vent to or whether you were a struggling SSGT looking for advice and guidance in all the wrong corners he’s been that go to guy. I remember when my squad Templar had a massive down turn nearly forcing the squad to close and rogue volunteered him self to be our last hope. And as many know he succeeded flawlessly. He worked diligently, passionately and tirelessly with me and the other officers to not only revamp a dying, shot left to die squad but did it with the utmost passion, almost as if he lived for this kindve work. I know what it takes to revamp a dying squad as I was there watching it crumble and helped build it back up. He takes on challenges head first and never turns back saying ehh maybe I can’t do this. He loves this division like no other. He’s been my main mentor since I can remember and with all his passionate hard work that never slips a single day I think this man is beyond deserving Of an OTM award. He’s what most hope to achieve to be one day as I know I’m one of those many. 
Lieutenant 
Gamertag : KSI WVUA11en (Templar SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI WVUA11EN
Reasoning why they deserve this

Since the beginning of his path as a SGT Allen has been always been there to help. No matter what day it is you’ll find him training, recruiting, promoting, doing game nights or workshops he’s always active in the squad to say the least. He’s really shown how capable he is this past month and a half. He does whatever is necessary to make sure the squad is running well and growing. I see a bright future for him within ksi as he sees no task to hard or daunting. He’s one of the most friendliest guys to boot. And I’m sure many can agree to that. That’s why I believe he’s deserving of this OTM.

Edited by KSI Slick 7

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77/  Division Leader of SL
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag has has SL in his best interests for as long as he has been a division leader, he has always been leading us in the right direction. Not only offering myself motivation, but also inspiring the rest of the officer corps to do their best, and bring our squads and SL to the next level. Anyone who wishes to be a leader, should look to swag as a shining and prime example. Swag's service is exemplary, and matched by none other.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7/ Co-Founder of SL
Reasoning why they deserve this - During this month's most recent trials and tribulations, Rogue has proven himself not only a capable leader, but an exceptional mentor. Rogue is constantly providing insight and training to those who ask for it. Also, during this past month, Rogue has stepped up and taken charge of the Knights officer corps, inspiring us to push our squad to higher limits, and provide better service for our members.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Slick 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - As evidenced by his recent promotion to the 7's staff, Slick has excelled in leading his squad to new heights. Even contributing a third of his squad to help another squad's survival, and still growing his squad through this.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WVUA11en
Reasoning why they deserve this - Allen has played an instrumental role in Templar's good fortunes, supporting his squad to the utmost, and proving himself to be a significant force in recruiting and teaching.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Trippy O
Link to forums account - @KSI Trippy Ø
Reasoning why they deserve this - Trippy has recently become an officer after a division transfer to SL. He has shown incredible drive after being here only a short time, and is able to handle any curveballs thrown at him. He strives to perform his best in all aspects of being an officer. He is on the Discord and is constantly welcoming new recruits into KSI as well as making them feel at home. I look forward to seeing what Trippy can bring to the table in the future.

Edited by KSI xReckless

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -COFO-SL/NA
Link to forums account -  @KSI Rogue 7

i think Rogue deserves this reward because he has spent so much time on SL and trying to make the division grow and has been trying to make every squad (Which is 5) to grow all at the same time and is a excellent person to learn from and is very enjoyable to be around so I feel he deserves this award for his determination and very good at teaching people new stuff and being very fun and enjoyable to be around.

KSI BAMBINO#1780  CPT - SL/Prestige
@KSI BAMBINO
Bambino has went above and beyond in making me feel welcome in the SL Prestige family after I transfered from WD Abbadon and he has been encouraging me to go to game nights and attend workshops so I can climb the ranks of KSI

Awards

Division Leader
KSI Swag 77(Div leader - SL) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - this man is a true Goat. This man does promotion when needed and motivates the Division to be the best they can be. I think of swag as a leader and someone I aim to be in the future.

Co-Founder
KSI DC 7(CoFo - SL) -
Reasoning why they deserve this - DCrunk is a legend in the community. This guy is a recruiting beast and never let anything get in his way as he's determine to reach a goal. Whenever I needed someone to talk to he was there and always gave me the advice I needed to grow in this community.

General
KSI Kakashii 77 (Gen - SL/Prestige) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Kakashi
Reasoning why they deserve this - kakashi is one of a kind, first he came to prestige to take over gen position when the time was in need and he's worked hard and made prestige a great squad. His leadership skills are the best and he very knowledgeable and wise. He does what's right for the Division and for his squad. He pushes his fellow officers to exceed there limites.

Captain
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

SGT
KSI KingDew(SGT- SL/Prestige) -
Link to forums account - @KSI KingDew
Reasoning why they deserve this - he been grinding on recruits and working hard to reach a SSGT position. He helps out our squad in any way he can and never backs down from the challenge 

Edited by KSI BAMBINO

Division Leader
KSI xTiger 77 (Division Leader - WD) 

Here is to the one person who let my voice be heard and stood by my side while giving me the confidence to get through anything that was standing in my way. She understands what it takes to make members feel welcomed in her division and she may not even see the great things she brings to KSI. Always doing to right thing in her heart even if she knows it’s going to be a headache for the rest of the month. Always making sure she listens to both sides of the story before jumping to any conclusions. This is where most people look away because they don’t want to ruffle any feathers or choose not to bother because they think the problem will just go away. She understands that you can’t let things fester because eventually it will just blow up in your face.

She now stands tall through the closing of the month with new goals that she would like to see the division to achieve as a whole. This division I now have called home for the last year has become my best experiences in KSI. I know she is thinking as she is reading this that I made my own experience but with the crutch that she let me borrow before I borrowed it to someone else I continued my KSI experience and I have her to thank for that. When you get the knowledge reach back, pull someone else forward, each one, teach one. Aspire to make a difference. #Heart & Soul

Co-Founder
KSI xRogue 77 (Co-Fo - WD) 
Reasoning why they deserve this -

So Rogue is a huge support system for myself and her whole division. She knows when to let someone have a teachable moment and also knows when to just completely step in. She has always shown me respect since the first day I walked into the division from DW. To this day she steps up to the plate and recruits for whatever squad needs the help at the moment. When a issue comes up in the division she is quick to jump in and put out the fire with her thinking and attention to detail. I can honestly say that this member never forgot the experience of coming up the ranks because the respect to the person below her is off the charts and she is not about rank, everyone is treated the same.

Thank you for all the trust you have shown me and for welcoming into your division with open arms. You will never know how much this experience in KSI has meant to me. It’s members like you who made me remember what KSI is all about. Keep you the great work!!

LT

Gamertag: KSI Ronin#2383 

Forums: @Ronin

Napalm WD

Reason: individual does duties and responsibilities within the squad having loads of good gamenights does workshops has fun with anyone and anybody, just all around good individual to be around. 

Gamertag: GunXGundam

Forums: @GunXGundamX

Cpl of ABADDON WD

Reason: goes to every gamenight and meeting, games with multiple individuals has fun and great to chat with and always is around when you need him.

LT

Gamertag: KSI USMC0317 (LT - Angels ES)

Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/49931-ksi-usmc0317/

Reasoning why they deserve this -

Ever since becoming a LT he has stepped up to do promotions and gather more recruits. He has also been training potential officers and being there for those who need help or assistance with anything.

General

Gamertag: KSI D3A7HW15H (General - Angels ES) -

Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/49066-ksi-d3a7hw15h/

Reasoning why the deserve this -

He has made sure i am trained to one day become Gen of our squad. He makes sure everyone is all on the same page, if there is an issue we get together get it discussed and we move on. He has also helped build our squad to where its at now in a short amount of time.

SGT

Gamertag KSI Jokester (SGT - Angels ES) 

Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/50315-ksi-kdawg2003/

Even though he isn’t necessarily looking to become an officer, he has stepped up and is looking to do whatever he can for the squad. He has been fully engaging with all workshops and activities he has been able to make it to. 

SSGT

Gamertag: KSI Stryker#9566 (SSGT - Angels ES) 

Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/50267-ksi-stryker275/

Ever before he became a SSGT in this squad he wanted to do his part on helping the squad out. He instantly got to work getting workshops and co-hosting gamenights and once he became a SSGT started to show more and more that he wants to be a part of the officer core. 

Edited by KSI VIP3R [LT]

Division Leader
KSI Swag 77 (Division leader - SL/ Templar)
Reasoning why they deserve this - He took time out of his day to  help me learn how to recruit new people into KSI. Not only did he show me how to do it, but ran me through the steps to make sure I knew what I was talking about.

Co-Founder
KSI Slick 7 (Co-Founder - SL/Templar)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since I joined he has been 100% there for me. Any time I had any questions or concerns about KSI he was quick to answer them and made me feel like I can always rely on him when it comes to anything KSI related.

General
KSI N3WERA (General - Sl/Templar)
Link to forums account - @KSI N3WERA
Reasoning why the deserve this - he is very involved with his squad. I always feel like he is accessible in case anything were to happen and he does what is best for Templar.

Captain
KSI AceStrkr25 (Captain - SL/Templar)
Link to forums account - @KSI AceStrkr25
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is always willing to make other feel included and runs meetings in a way that let's others give their concerns without feeling judged.

LT
KSI WVUA11EN (LT - SL/Templar)
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has worked directly with me to make sure i understand the ins and outs with KSI. I hope to rank up in the future and he has been making sure I go to all the workshops I need and know what it means to be an officer.

SSGT
KSI Earth (SSGT - SL/Templar)
Link to forums account - @KSI Earth 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - he brought me into KSI amd helped me join something I will always be grateful for. He is always willing to game with others and is very active on the discord.

SGT
KSI Sp3CtEr (SGT - SL/Templar)
Link to forums account - @KSI Sp3CtEr
Reasoning why they deserve this - he helped introduce me to new KSI members and was always willing to game and make me feel included.

GLT
KSI Weeaboo
Lieutenant - Divine Warriors - Elysium
Link to forums account -
https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/3890-ken-kaneki/                                                                       Reasoning why they deserve it- Weeaboo has gone above and beyond these past couple of weeks helping the squad grow and when KSI BLITZ11 went on LOA Weeaboo took over setting up the gamenights,helping with the meeting notes, and he spends times with members of the squad playing games to help with member retention and spread some knowledge throughout the squad so we can grow.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - SL
Reasoning why they deserve this - The man is there whenever needed. I have never seen him be unavailable to any member of KSI. Extremely active on discord and party hopping with everyone. Full of information. Always lending a helping hand in any area when needed. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - SL
Reasoning why they deserve this - There isnt a negative thing I could think of when it comes to Rogue. Interacts with everyone throughtout the SL family. Whether it be gaming, party hopping or to help you out with personal things in life. He's always there to listen or to give you a good laugh. SL is extremely lucky to have him.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - SL Templar
Reasoning why the deserve this - There is a reason why he just got promoted to COFO. Dude is the real deal. Informative, caring, and compassionate when it comes to KSI. I wouldn't be in the position I am today without his helping guidance. Skys the limit for Slick. 

Captain
Link to forums account - @KSI N3WERA
Reasoning why they deserve this - My personal trainer. Taught me everything he knows when it comes to recruiting and duties as an officer. Very deserving of his promotion to Templar General. Under his leadership, Templar will continue to grow stronger. 

LT
Link to forums account - @KSI Poke2957.
Reasoning why they deserve this - My sidekick in crime. We push eachother to improve and get the things done inside Templar. Whether it be recruiting or promotions, if I'm unavailable, he's there to swoop in and get it done. 

SGT
Link to forums account - @Crocodile skull
Reasoning why they deserve this - There isn't enough wondeful things I could say about her. Since day 1, shes hit the ground running with wanting to know the ends and outs of KSI. She's quickly learning the daily operations of being an officer.  Always asking questions and extremely eager to rise up the ranks. She was just cleared to start recruiting. Templar is extremely lucky to have her in our squad. I look forward to see what her second month is KSI brings. 

Co-Founder

KSI DC 7

@KSI DC 7

reasoning-Has been a tremendous held recently in the vanguard community and has personally helped me with multiple situations that would have resulted poorly had he not stepped in.

Capitan

KSI BloodEMP

@KSI BloodEMP

reasoning-helped push me to rise through the ranks and become an officer and is still striving to get the best from me at all times

General
Gamertag: KSI Joe 7
Link to forums: @KSI Joe 7
Reasoning:

.     Chances are if you have been anywhere around DM, or even just recently joined, then its likely you were recruited by Joe. Plus you quite likely know of his obsession with The Superstars of WWE....another topic for a different day.

He is a legendary recruiter with an even more legendary positive attitude. Normally officers focus on recruiting or member retention, but Joe does both with an unmatched ferocity. He makes the most out of his limited time to ensure members are taken care of and feel welcome within his family known as Venom. People flock to him in parties, so much so that they have to be split because they are full to the brim.
      As a veteran of KSI leadership, he has gone up and down the ranks during his years as a part of this organization, but you wouldn't know it from talking to him. He treats each and every person he encounters with the same amount of respect, and has never been one to flaunt his prestige. "Rank is just responsibility" is a phrase often heard coming from leaders within KSI, but Joe is one that truly personifies it. He has risen again to the rank of General with Venom, and I for one am excited to see just how far he will go.

Capt

Gamertag: KSI LordVans97

Link to forums account: @KSI LordVans97

Reasoning:

LordVans is one of those guys that you can put to task and know that he'll see it done. As his former General, I can attest to his superb work ethic, can do attitude, and steadfast devotion to excellence that most other would take for granted. He brings a much needed positive outlook to his squad and is always willing to bend over backwards to help out a member in need. He devotes many hours to listening to his people, and making sure they are getting the most out of their KSI experiences. He is the go-to guy when it comes to knowledge and the training of the new up and coming officers.
      Alot of people would let irl situations degrade their overall ability to function as an officer, but this man takes everything thrown at him in stride. He is Cruelty's newest General, and although he has only held the role for a short time, I am confident that the squad is in the best of hands. I look forward to seeing just how far such a motivated leader will go.

Edited by KSI Shockr 7

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7 Co-Founder SL
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Rogue to me is a leader, a friend, and someone I can always rely on. No matter what is going on his own day to day routine, he always has time to help. He has gotten me thru some challenging times in my KSI career. He is one of the people that continues to push me and train me on how to be an effective and knowledgeable leader. He knows how to give constructive criticism and lead squads in the correct direction. Don't know where myself or other squads would be if it weren't for his continuous efforts. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7 Co-founder SL
Reasoning why the deserve this -

SlickNick is one of my closest friends in KSI. When I first met him during my SSGT promotion I told him that every time he got promoted that I would to. We haven't stopped yet. He recently got the Co Fo position and now I'm Gen of Templar. I have learned majority of what I know from him. He's always training and giving the officers everything he knows. He is very active within the squad and pushed Templar to be one of the best squads in SL. He is one of the people that if we met outside of xbox, we'd be best buds. He is always there for the squad that he's over and NEVER QUITS. The guy truly is someone great. 

Edited by KSI N3WERA
Add title

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77 SL Div lead 
Reasoning why they deserve this - he is always there playing with the community and always there when situations need handle and he is always there with advice 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI rouge 7 SL COFO 
Reasoning why they deserve this - he is always there with the members and he is a great leader and he is great to learn from 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI kakashii 77 GEN of prestige SL 
Link to forums account - @KSI Kakashi
Reasoning why the deserve this - I always see him interacting with his officers and his members and he always seems like he is on top of things

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Ksi xreckless CPT of knights in SL
Link to forums account - @KSI xReckless
Reasoning why they deserve this - he always does his duties and he always interacting with everyone and he is always there if anyone needs him 

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Ksi pandaleafy SSGT of knights SL 
Link to forums account - @KSipandaleafy
Reasoning why they deserve this -he is one of the best people at member retiton and he is always there to play with if anyone needs him 

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTiger 77 Div Leader WD
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI xTiger 77 goes above and beyond her duties as a div leader. When she is not busy making sure the division is a harmonized unit, she is checking in on the members personally making sure " No KSI member is left behind." Even if that means being up 2 to 3 am in the morning playing videogames when she has to be up in 4 hours.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue77 CoFo WD/ Malice/ Anarchy
Reasoning why they deserve this - She checks in on her members constantly and if a problem comes up she handles it and do a couple of follow ups just to see how things are working out. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRelicx CPT WD Malice
Link to forums account - @KSI xRELICx
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is an amazing captian that makes meetings fun. He also always encourage suggestions from the members to help better game nights and swuad interactions.