April 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Starset 7

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
KSI Wrathom LT-WD/MALICE
Link to forums account -
https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/49855-ksi-wrathom/
Reasoning why they deserve this- he has been a very active officer and is eager to teach new officers coming in. he is always trying to have a positive attitude no matter what comes his way. if there is something he doesnt know or is confused about he actively asks questions and no matter the rank thqat is a really good quality for an officer and i think thats sets a good example for the SSGT as well as myself cause we all learn from each other everyday no matter our rank we never stop learning and that is the attitude Wrathom shows every single day. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77- (Division Leader, SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this -
 KSI Swag 77  is CONSTANTLY party hopping, and he checks up on his members to make sure they are doing well. Swag is always willing to help the members of SL with any questions we may have no matter how small they are. Almost every time that I send him a message or party invite he replies immediatly. It is extremly rare that it takes any time longer than about five minutes to get back to me.  I always see him going through and knocking out the new recruits security checks, and is the first to post a welcome post in our casual channel of discord. You can tell this man loves the rank and division he is in! Swag puts forth the effort that SL needs and deserves! 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7- (Co-Founder, Prestige/SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7
KSI DC 7 is a very attentive Co-Founder. He has helped train a member when he was in a party with me the member I was training. I see him Party hopping, helping manage squads as an acting gen, and still helping Prestige grow as a sqaud. This man is doing everything in his power to make SL a great division to call home! He has also had a hand in giving me some training this month! DC is a person I can see doing great things for this community and its members. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77- (General, Prestige/SL)
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77
Reasoning why the deserve this -
I constantly see KSI Kakashii 77 working on member retention, assisting in the training of other officers, as well as doing his daily duties as a general. Kakashii has been helping his members with name changes when they show interest, and helping another member buy a game. Kakashii doesn't just treat you like a number, he treats you like family. Kakashii has taken me under his wing to the full extent ever since I was a SGT. I am constantly asking questions on ways to improve myself and the squad, and no matter how big or how small the question is he is ALWAYS there to help answer all of them! This month Kakashii has pushed all of his officers to their full extent and throwing some challenges our way. This man has risen to the challenge multiple times just in the 4 months I have been in KSI. He has been given tasks that would have probably made other Generals wince, and he never blinked an eye. This man is definitely a force to be reckoned with. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxBLACKOUT- (LT, Prestige/SL) 
Link to forums account - @KSIxBLACKOUT
KSIxBLACKOUT has show so much improvement this month with his activity in the squad, he has been working on his roles as an officer, and improving on his knowledge in KSI and about the community. This man stayed up until 4 AM doing a full squad security, and is constantly asking questions to better his officer skills. Blackout came to me personally because he was ready to learn the duties of the next rank. I see a very bright future for Blackouts KSI career.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77 SL

KSI Swagg 77 deserves this because of the insane amount of work that he does for his division and the community. The man probably dedicates 14 hours a day to better his division and community. He party hops so much that he is probably in upwards of 30 parties a day. This month alone he has lead SL to reach new heights to have over 420 members while encouraging his generals to actively fluff. He recruits, promotes, adds people to discord, and even adds people to the omega in order to help his generals when they are busy. He has successfully led his division throughout this month even though we had two generals step down. He actually talked both of them into reversing their decision, which helped the strength of the division. He is always preaching about member retention and practices what he preaches. He is even on the G14 Classified helping people transfer and welcoming the new members from Elysium. For these reasons I believe that KSI Swag 77 deserves Division Leader of the Month.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7 SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7

KSI Rogue 7 is an amazing Co-Founder, and he has done so much for SL and for the community. He has actually created something called the DTC, which is a bi-weekly tournament that has a monetary prize for the winners (a monetary prize that he completely funds). He has been acting general of two squads this month, and he has helped turned those squads around to the point where they have hit the ground running and the morale has completely changed for those squads. Everyone in the division seems to love Rogue, and it is not hard to see why. He leads squads effectively, boosts morale among all squads, keeps discord activity high, and goes above and beyond his responsibilities to make SL a great place for our members.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77 Prestige SL
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77

KSI Kakashii 77 is one of the most veteran generals that has ever graced KSI, and this month he has proved why he deserves this award. Kakashii has led Prestige SL to become one of the strongest squads in the division. He has not done it by himself, and he will even tell you that. He is one that will give credit to others rather than take all of the credit himself, which is what makes him a fantastic leader. While Elysium continues to transfer Kakashii has led a charge for his squads officers to help Elysium officers get used to the new division. He is always training people, motivating his officers and members, and he has paid for multiple members name changes, games, and xbox live. He does this for everyone not just his squad. He puts his squad first, but he always thinks about what he can do for the division. For these reasons I believe that KSI Kakashii 77 deserves General of the Month.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xReckless Knights SL
Link to forums account - @KSI xReckless

KSI xReckless is one of the strongest captains in the entire community. He stepped up as acting general this past week, and the members were extremely receptive. The members love and respect him. He is always in parties with his members. He attends every workshop and gamenight. He is always looking to learn and wants to help all members grow in the community. The work he has done is amazing. The officers listen and respond well to him. He leads by example. He recruits constantly, promotes, and runs security checks. For these 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WVUA11EN Templar SL
Link to forums account - @KSI WVUA11EN

KSI WVUA11EN kicks butt in all aspects of his role as a LT. His name is always popping up in the security stats channel. He is always recruiting, promoting, hanging with members, etc. He is always impressing the officers in our division, and it is no surprise why. I cannot wait to see what this member does.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MRSBLITZ
Link to forums account - @KSI MRSBLITZ

Although she has been part of SL for a short amount of time, I have already seen the amount of work that she has put in to acclimating herself into the new division. She has asked plenty of questions, so she can improve herself and her knowledge. She has helped transfer multiple members into the division. She is always willing to take criticism, and her officers absolutely love her because of her personality and the work that she puts into the squad.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7

KSI Starset 7 does an amazing helping the forums stay up to date. He oversees the new gaming section mods and helps with the join area. He does all this while running AAP and leads as a Co-Founder in his division.

Department Member
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish 7

Uppish has worked his butt off in AAP and in News. He has led as a senior staff in AAP and was senior staff in News before his rightfully deserved promotion to Co-Head of News. He is always doing what he can to help the news members with their articles (editing, inspiring, etc.) and helping the aap members by giving friendly reminders if they have not posted on a nomination/voting.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this – When it comes to dedication and overcoming trials, Swag is no stranger. He has become an amazing leader driving this division to be more successful and always maintaining a fun and joyful experience. He truly cares about his 7s Staff, the Generals, every officer, and each member. He looks out for everyone and is trying to create so many opportunities for this division. He is there to help when needed, no matter the task.

Co Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI DC 7 (SL CoFounder)
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7
Reasoning why the deserve this – DC has been an outstanding member of the 7s Staff. I have seen him grow and learn so much. He has evolved into an amazing leader and is constantly helping out any squad he oversees. As a rising CoFounder, I see many great things in him. He is receptive to learn all he can and shares that knowledge with all of the officers in this division. He is also part of departments too and drives activity in the squads to become involved on the forums and Discord. SL is a better place with him here and especially since he can pass on the knowledge and wisdom he has obtained as a CoFounder.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Slick 7 (Templar SL General)
Link to forums account - @KSI Slick 7
Reasoning why the deserve this – I have watched Slick grow into one hell of an officer, General and now newly promoted CoFo. As a General, he has driven Templar to success and proven himself to be a leader like none other. He is charismatic and one hell of a devoted General. He would guide his officer corps, making sure they are doing their part and knocking out promotions and recruitments. Under his leadership he was able to build Templar up from a former lazy General that ended up getting Security Risked later on. Due to the massive success of his squad, he even donated 30 members and 2 officers to revive another hurting squad in the division. Then continued building Templar up and passing the reigns onto an awesome Captain who has been learning underneath him. I see great things for this guy right here.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI AceStrkr25 (Templar/Prestige SL Captain)
Link to forums account - @KSI AceStrkr25
Reasoning why they deserve this – This guy has been a huge help across this division. First, he became an officer again as he was once a General. He moved up the ranks in Templar basically coming out of nowhere, being a recruiting beast, training like crazy and always communicating with his officers. He was one of the officers that transferred over to the squad in help and he aided and assisted them to become better and stronger. Then after helping them, he went back the Templar and continued being an amazing officer and strong leader.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI WVUA11EN (Templar SL Lieutenant)
Link to forums account - @KSI WVUA11EN
Reasoning why they deserve this – KSI WVUA11EN has really been showing his true colors. From busting out a hell of a lot of recruits to hosting amazing gamenights, he is always working hard to build up his squad and talk to each and every single member. He is constantly active in Discord, Xbox and in parties and this guy has one crazy busy work schedule and still is there.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Ryauki (Vanguard SL Sergeant)
Link to forums account - @Ryauki
Reasoning why they deserve this – Ryauki came out of NOWHERE. He was wanting to learn anything and everything possible. At first he was unfortunately overlooked, then he hit the ground running, recruiting as many as he could and learning all he can. He has a very bright future if he keeps it up. He has a great head on his should and very active within the squad.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Starset 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7
Reasoning why they deserve this – Every time I have an interaction with Starset, he is always professional and respectful. He is always helping out those who need it, and handling all he has his hand in. He shows patience and leadership to his department and to anyone who talks to him.

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – KSI Nyx 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Nyx 7
Reasoning why they deserve this – As a Join Mod, Nyx is always on top of the applicants and communicates very well with all of the 7s who take part in the join or rejoin process. Always quick to respond and tries her very best to get every applicant situated in a timely manner.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) – BeatDownBen (Imperial Corporal)
Link to forums account - @BeatDownBen83
Reasoning why they deserve this – This member has been an active CPL for a very long time. He is always down to play some PUBG and communicates with his officers very well. Every time you play with Ben you know you are gonna have a fun time. He is respectful and super accepting of everyone in the party. We need more awesome members in the community like him.

Honorable Mentions:
With so many amazing officers in SL it is SOOOO hard to choose just one each time. But I want each of you to know that you all do INCREDIBLE in your respective squads and work hard to make this community an even better place.

@Kakashii 77 Prestige General
@KSI Bmack42 Imperial Captain
@KSI N3WERA Templar Captain
@KSI HIPPARU Prestige Captain
@KSI BAMBINO Prestige Captain
@KSI Bison Knights Captain
@KSI xReckless Knights Captain
@KSIBABYSHARK125 Knights Lieutenant
@KSI Nyx 7 Imperial Lieutenant
@KSIxBLACKOUT Prestige Lieutenant
@KSI NOT BATMAN Vanguard Captain
@KSI FLATLiNE Vanguard Lieutenant

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shockr 7 (CoFo- DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shockr 7

Shocker is definitely coming into his own as a CoFounder. Its been really nice to see him just assume his role and hit the ground running. Hes is very active across all of the division. Helping out in any way he can. I look forward to seeing everything he has to bring to the table.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7 (Gen- DM/Venom)
Link to forums account -  @KSI Joe 7

Joe is always the heart and soul of whatever squad he is in. Not only is he fantastic Recruiter, but he is one of the best officers I've ever seen when it comes to member retention. He is ALWAYA checking in on his members and making sure that everyone has everything they need. We all know that you cant please everyone but sometimes I wonder if Joe got that memo. Lol because he is always trying. A true example of what it means to be an Officer of KSI. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LordVans97 (Gen- DM/Cruelty) 
Link to forums account - @KSI LordVans97

Vans has been striving to do more than just his part coming up the officer ranks in Cruelty. He is always eager to learn more and never hesitates to ask a question when he needs an answer. Hes always pushing himself to do more and be what his squad needs. I dont think Shocker could have left Cruelty in any better hands.