KSI Nyx 7 Outstanding Service Lvl 1

KSI xKing 7DS

KSI Nyx 7 @KSI Nyx 7

Award: Outstanding Service Level 1

Reasoning: 

I had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Nyx when she rejoined the community into WD. I was her Director and I got to watch her hit the ground running. Everyday she was online asking questions on what she had to do to become and officer and how to be the best of the best. She sat through all the required workshops without any hesitation and from there she began learning. By the time I got to be in a party with Nyx she was a SSGT and we got to shooting the breeze about the old days and you could just feel the energy flowing off of her. Nyx sat everyday in a party with anyone who would listen and run them through every workshop they needed, would tell them things they should/could do to become an officer as well as she would Co-host people gamenights just to make sure they got the experience of hosting one. Number thing I think I've always loved most about Nyx is that no matter how busy she is, what's going on in her personal life or anything like that, she never gives up. She legit keeps her door open for all the members instead of just fading away until she feels like reappearing. Nyx's goal is to regain that rank of Co-Founder and showing everyone what shes all about. I could honestly say In clan ops Nyx is amazing.. As for web ops, I got to be the Senior Mod over Nyx for awhile when she joined the mod team and at first (like every new hire) there were a few hiccups but she took from those mistakes and has since started really making massive strides. Recently Nyx has started helping the newbies when things arrise, picking up multiple apps to try and get these apps done quick and correct as well as getting with Kami (Senior mod over the join area) to try and learn more and better her experience. I'm happy to have her on our mod team and hope to see big things. If she gets this award or not atleast she knows alot of people see the amazing work she does for KSI and it is more then appreciated!! 

I can say that this member has recently come into the News department and has really started to be a contributor. She has been helping work on the interview process for our updated spotlight awards system, and has started articles for inspirational interviews as well in an attempt to boost morale in the community. She seems to really love what she does, and is a joy to work with about it. 

I am willing to drop my vote to witness for this member. I have worked with her in both the news department and in clan ops. When nyx came to the news department things took a turn for the better. She jumped right in and has wrote several amazing articles. She takes on as much as she is able, and she knows when she needs to ask for help. As far as clan ops she has made a significant impact on Imperial SL in her brief tenure since transferring. She has recruited, promoted, trained, and focused on member retention all while earning the favor of her new squad/division. She has made herself comfortable and known, and I have never heard anyone say anything bad about her or her leadership. She does extremely well in both clan ops and department ops, which is why I think @KSI Nyx 7 deserves OS LVL1

Nyx has always been a hard worker from the day I met her. I’ve known nyx for a long time. During this time I’ve worked alongside her in so many different things. Nyx is one of the hardest working people I know and she has a heart of gold. She has something about her that draws members together and people just naturally want to be around her. I’ve even had the opportunity to be able to work alongside her as an officer and even underneath her as a gen.  She is never afraid of a challenge and she’s one hell of a leader.

The story all begins when she put in her rejoin application. I was running her application and she decided she wanted to come over to WD. This was one of those defining moments when I realized that I could still do my job as a join moderator and still earn the respect from someone. After she came into WD and the questions started on how to become a join moderator and I was ready to teach her. I explained to her to ropes of the area which lead to her putting in the application to join. This is where all the questions started. If she had a question she would ask to make herself stronger and stronger. She would never give up no matter what she was going through. As she started to get a better feel for the area is where she really started to take off. She knows when the share something with the team as a teachable moment so when it happens to them they will be ready. When the applications are pouring in she steps up to the plate and gets applications done in a timely matter. 

This member is also apart of Clan Ops and Department Ops. On the Clan Ops side of things she made it up the Captain position by sharing her past knowledge as a seven and hosted workshops like I’ve never seen before to give the knowledge to members coming up the chain of command. On the other side of things is the News Team where she can be seen on the news website for the great articles that are getting posted up. Once again with that never give up attitude. We all have ruff days but what defines us is where we are now. Thank You for everything you have done for KSI and trusting someone you really only knew as the person that made you cry on your rejoin application.

I can’t speak on Clan Ops or Dept Ops as far as this. But in Web Ops, Nyx is currently a Join Moderator. She is one of the more experienced Join Mods we have on the staff and is always working diligently to ensure her apps are running smoothly and as proper as possible. She also helps out the other Join Mods with any questions they may have. She brings an unique energy to the staff and I appreciate what she brings to the table. Someday, I can see her being a future Senior Join Mod. She’s destined to do big things and I can’t wait to see where this journey takes her. Thank you for everything you do Nyx, keep up the great work.

I will be putting a witness statement for Nyx, since overseeing Nyx since she came to SL , she a been a great contribution to the Division. She has been spreading her positivity around the Division. She been adjusting to the SL ways and has been grinding with great momentum. Her potential to grow as a leader is out of this world and she definitely deserves to receive this award