KSI Rogue 7 OS LVL 2 Nomination

KSI DC 77

KSI Rogue 7

@KSI Rogue 7

OS LVL 2

Evidence:

I will be more than happy to drop my vote to nominate one of my closest colleagues, mentors, and friends within this community. A lot of my leadership traits come from KSI Rogue 7. He has taught me more than most people will ever learn during their time in this community. In September 2019 I was transferred to his squad in order to benefit the division. Three weeks after the transfer I was promoted to general and he was promoted to Co-Founder. Although I received training in Knights SL, he completed my training, so I could be fully general ready at the time of my promotion. Things were extremely tough at times, such as when I had to rank suspend a Captain that eventually was removed from the division, yet he was there to mentor me. He would always give advice, but he allowed me to make decisions. If I made mistakes, then he was there to guide me, so I can learn from those mistakes to become a better leader. Rogue helped me tremendously when Vanguard split from Imperial (December) while I was general, and he was able to do so easily since he had literally split Prestige from Imperial 4 months prior in August 2019.

The mentoring did not stop at the general level. He was one of the first people to help mentor and train me when I was promoted to Co-Founder. We may not always see eye to eye, but he is always willing to listen to other people's ideas before making a final decision. He has done this all for me, but I am not the only one that notices how outstanding Rogue is in the community. Everyone in SL knows Rogue because he is constantly jumping into parties, posting in discord, and playing games with the members. Rogue revamped SL's entire recruiting process and created what is known as the Standard Recruiting Process that every squad in SL uses when recruiting. He also did the same thing with promotions, so that training new officers, recruiting, and promotions are done efficiently by all officers and potential officers. Rogue cares about all of the members and is constantly reaching out to them to check up on their well being. He has sacrificed a lot for this community (time, money, mental health, etc.) just so he can make sure others are enjoying their time in KSI.

He recently celebrated his 1 year anniversary, and since the start of his KSI career, he has been subscribed to the KSI Twitch (two weeks from a full year), which proves how much he invests into the community.  He also has the following awards that are quite notable: General of the Year 2019, Co-Founder of the Month Jan. 2020, Master Recruiter, and Squad Splitter. He created the Divisional Tournament Council, which he completely funds just to promote growth, activity, and camaraderie between squads and divisions. As a co-founder he has been acting general of every SL squad (other than Elysium that just transferred into SL on 4/30/20) for a minimum of a week and a half and the maximum being six weeks. He even was acting gen of two squads at the same time for a one week period. Rogue has done a lot for this community, and it is clear that he is truly outstanding in his actions. For these reasons I believe that KSI Rogue 7 deserves OS LVL 2. 

I can vouch for all stated above. Since my beginning of wanting to be an officer Rogue has been in the distance over seeing my success almost like a big brother. Any time I’d slip he was there to straighten me out. Not that it was needed routinely but we’ve all had some obstacles to get over in our time here and he was always there to push me to he better than I was the day before. But it’s not just me who can say this. I’m pretty sure nearly all of SL can say this. Rogue has been one of if not the most passionate dedicated leaders in this division since I can recall. Whether you needed help packing a lobby for a game night. Needed a legend to help co host for your workshop to help you build confidence and knowledge He’s been that guy more times than I can count. He’s helped every single member in some way some how. Buying games, buying Xbox live, contest prizes, Even being a shoulder to lean on for those in hard times. He also started the DTC and funds it with his Own money, on top of that even with many serious issues in his own life he still manages to be present and there for his people. To say Rogue is selfless is honestly belittling since he’s far beyond it in ways words cannot explain. He’s been the key to so many peoples success and enjoyment here through training, mentoring and dedication to the division. He never slips never fails and even when a huge obstacle is thrown in front of him last minute he doesn’t miss a beat. The guy goes beyond the norm every. single. day. This man should have his own award named after him if I’m speaking honestly. I’ve never to this day met someone who is so dedicated and passionate from top to bottom left to right as Rogue 7 is. He’s always on the ball and is honestly a huge reason I am where I am. He’s taught me, and my officers (well once mine now ksi new eras) how to be efficient, dedicated, passionate and selfless in soo many ways. He made the work fun and changed the direction of nearly every squad for the better. He’s been acting gen over two badly wounded squads more than once and both those squads excelled during  his leadership. He is a rare breed of person and we are beyond lucky to have a man of his statue in this division. You can’t go a day without seeing Rogue somewhere, he’s literally everywhere In the division. Discord, game nights, workshops, chill out parties you name it he’s there. Those are some of the reasons I believe he is deserving of OS2.

Rogue has been one of those rare individuals that comes into a community like KSI for the first time and instantly just gravitates to being an officer and a leader. He has trained himself from sergeant all the way to his current position at Co-Founder with some help from his mentors. This guy devotes a lot of time to his members and is someone you can rely on when things go south. He was one of the best officers, General and Co-Founder I have ever seen in terms of sheer knowledge and work ethic that I immediately felt he is the future for not only SL but KSI. His resume in his short tenure speaks for itself , 

General of the Year (2019 - 2020)

Co-Founder of the Month (2020)

Master Recruiter

Top Recruiter (Multiple Times) 

Mentor

Squad Splitter

And what's crazy is he is only getting better at what he does each and every day. He suffered personal issues that for a lot of people would be the breaking point and they would step down where Rogue does the opposite and perseveres and excels. He helped create a divisional tournament committee in SL that he allows other divisions to participate with. He introduced PubG as a primary game type when no-one could figure out how to do it and his efforts engineered 2 squads to split off it.  He is a no-brainer for Outstanding Service Level 2 because he goes above and beyond for his people and his resume is just an example of the respect they have for him to get him some of those noteworthy awards. The sky is the limit for this guy

I believe Rogue is worthy of this nomination. He is a driven, focused, hard-working, and caring person. He treats every member of KSI as a family member and will do everything in his power to give them the tools needed, so that they may succeed in all they do. Hey takes time out of his day to work with anyone who needs it, caring for every officer, watching and helping them grow. SL as a division has felt the impact of Rogue, and wouldn’t be the powerhouse that it is without his leadership and guidance. Rogues recent promotion to Founder also contests to not only Rogues leadership abilities, but every other skill needed to exceed as a Co-Founder. 

KSI Rogue 7

@KSI Rogue 7

OS LVL 2

Evidence: 

For those of you who don’t know this man he is probably one of the best mentors I have ever had. He is the one that recruited me. Ever since my recruitment he has always been there for me but not just me so many others. For me I draw off my own experience with Rogue. He was my Gen he took me under his wing and trained me. He taught me how to recruit then later once he promoted me to his officer core he taught me to promote. He was always there for me going out of his way. Any time I had a question he was there but even more then that is when I simply needed someone and didn’t feel I could turn to anyone else. One night when I was having a horrible night even though I was on LOA he jumped online at 2 in the morning just to help me through it. Any time I needed to vent or needed advice he was the one that was there. As a Gen he was able to successfully split a sOnce he transferred after being promoted to a 7 and moved out of my squad if my current 7 wasn’t online he was there for me to help guide me. As a a Gen he slit one squad and prepared another for a split, he was the acting gen of prestige for 6 weeks, and was acting gen for two squads at the same time. For these reason I believe he deserves OS level 2

Dropping my vote to witness:

Rogue has been an ALL STAR for SL! He was leading the charge in member retention, and officer training, hes been through the grind of raising squads, and training generals. He never hesitates to help ANYONE in this community. He was there for me personally when my squad dropped from 87 members to around low 40s. And helped me motivate myself and my squad to rise back from the ashes, and come back even stronger. And that we did. He was the main driving force For my motivation to succeed after me and him had a talk when i was in a slump as a LT. Rogue is an excellent 7s staff member, and has so much knowledge and people skills, that i have no doubt he will continue to climb the ranks, and bring SL to new heights right along with him. 

I didnt start off in SL, but coming over from WD. Rogue has been there for me every step of the way. If I needed anything at all he was one of the first people to support my ideas. He's always trying his best to help those around him, even if its just being there to listen. On way he has done this for me personally. Was I came to him with an idea, something I wasn't sure of. We talked about it, and the next day I rolled it our for the squad I am in. He was the first person to jump on the band wagon to say he will be doing it also. He gives true meaning to the word leader, and doing what it takes to pump up the leaders under him. There hasn't been a party I've been in with him that people weren't laughing. Weather he's giving advice, or helping in a situation. Hes always listening, always responding in a way where people just understand. Im proud to have him as my founder, and proud that I got to meet him. As well as learn from this amazing leader. 

Rogue 7 is a stud in SL. He's literally everywhere, all the time. Party hopping, gamenights, workshops, chill sessions, the man is everywhere. He doesn't shy away from anything. Quite frankly, i don't know how he does it honestly. In my beginning, he was hosting a workshop, he asked me what my "why" was. At the time, i wasn't sure how to answer. Flash forward a few months and i now know what the "why" is, with his help amongst others im rising up the ranks. There isn't a more dedicated person ive come across than Rogue 7, not only for SL, but KSI. The man deserves not only this award, but so much more. True warrior. 

Where do I start with KSI Rogue 7. This man is inspires every member below him to be as good as him and better in every single way. When I first came Into KSI I met Rogue because I challenge him to a 1v1 in modern warfare. That day we had a great talk about leadership. He said that taking the first step into leadership isn't gonna be easy and you don't have to do it how other people do it. Its all about finding your own way of doing it. Finding your own way to motivate the members and officers below you so they can look up to you and wanna do what you do. I was a LT at the time and I was talking to him about how much I wanted to hit the CPT spot. He also told me that I'm a great officer, that I just just need to believe and myself and bloom so that my general notices what I'm doing. Lastly he said and I quote " don't just sit around and wait for the position to come to you, if you want the position grind and take it". After that talk about a week later I got promoted to captain! Ever since that day I looked up to rogue because I can feel that he's been in the position I've been in before. I've witness rogue in GEN's meeting take control of the party and speak knowledge and experience with our division showing them what needs to be done and how to do it correctly. Rogue is definitely one of a kind and I believe he deserves this award.

Rogue 7 has been a very cool guy. In my opinion he should be nominated for his efforts because they should not go unnoticed. 

Not sure where to start with Rogue 7 but I recently met this member when our division shutdown and our Squad transferred over to SL. Since we've transferred over he has been a great help with attempting to get members transferred and helping myself and my other officers get familiar with the differences between SL and DW. He's been there to answer any questions I may have regardless of the time of day. He is very inspiring to me and drives me to be a better officer. He has treated me and my fellow officers as if we were always in his division and gives us the knowledge and drive to do better. Also I recently became a general and he has been there by my side helping me with all the new stuff that I'm learning. I'm looking forward to working with him in the future thank you for making this transfer easier on all of us. 

Where to start, where to start..... well I must say rogue has been really good to me and the other officers. He has help me out with any questions I have had, since DW closed down and we transferred over to SL. He has been really welcoming since we have been in SL. He's a person I can go to when ever for help, and is a really encouraging person. He is willing to set aside time to help us out, no matter what he has going on. And I can't wait to see what else he has to teach us. 

KSI Rogue 7 has the type of leadership I aspire to have everyday! This man has truly made SL a great place to call home. I continue to learn from him on a weekly if not daily basis, and will continue to grow my knowledge as a leader from him. Rogue is always in and out of parties, constantly hosting workshops on a divisional level, and even checking in with the members and leaders in SL. Rogue has somewhat recently started the Divisional Tournament Council (DTC) and is continuing to grow it. This is comprised of the input of the members STRAIGHT from SL and that's what I love about it. Rogue puts so much effort in training, member retention, the DTC, and being a 7 and somehow makes it seem effortless with his knowledge of KSI and leadership in general. I've gotten to know Rogue over the last few months and not only is he a great leader within SL, but he is an awesome person to know! He's always so polite and sincere, and has been there to talk to me when I needed it. Rogue is always there to respond to any questions or concerns I may have, and is willing to take the time out of his day to be there to fully explain something if I have questions. This man has most definitely gone above and beyond multiple times just for me, and that's not to mention all the other members he continues to help and train daily! 

I’m here to witness for Rogue. Since being here in SL the one leader that I’m am very proud to be over is Rogue. He is heart and soul of SL , Rogue main motto is to never to give up on the members. He always there to help in anyway  for the members. He been the leader of force in making change in the division. He is the creator of the DTC(Divisional Tournament Council) that is running in SL, with him creating that has been a great boost in our member rention and activity. In all my years in being in KSI , Rogue is one of the most dedicated and motivated leaders I ever seen, and he is always pushing himself to be there for the SL members and build his knowledge for the community, Rogue  definitely deserves this awards, and I’m proud that I made him my founder in SL