May 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Starset 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on May 17th and be open until May 31st, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration.

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

I nominate KSI HARLEYGIRL 

Reasoning: shes s good person always their for people when they feel down shes amazing 

Shes my officer for SAMURAI @KSI Harleygirl

Edited by Diegoat69

Awards

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7 WD
Link to forums account - @KSI Grifful 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Grifful has been over WD just over a month. He has helped the 7 staff out with many ideas that have helped WD in a way they where lacking.  He never says it has to go this way he puts the idea there for the 7s to take or leave. If one of us don't understand it he will take the  time to explain it so we all understand it. If he is not online and something needs attention he is just a discord message away you message him an he gets online to take of what it is. 

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 7 WD/Anarchy
Link to forums account -

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Littio WD/Malice
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -Littio Littio where do I start this guy is all over the place trying to help everyone in the division answering every question that they have. He gets game nights going for people who cant make a game night that week to keep the activity going he really goes above the no man left behind. With what he does for the division and the members he does not forget about his squad, he will continually have that communication with the officers in his squad to make sure noone needs help with anything. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Eco Fate  WD/Samurai
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - Eco was a very big help to his Gen when it came time to get all the members from Samurai DW transferred over to Samurai WD he would go in a separate party with a list and get them transferred over. Out of 58 members they pull in 53 members with in that week to get them rolling in the WD ways. Even though he helped with all the transfers he still keeped with his LT duties and being with the members that got transferred over he really went above and beyond this month for his squad.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xJedix WD/Cyanide
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is always on the look out for recruits on a daily. He will be the first one to jump on a train or promotion that needs to be done. He is willing to do any thing he can to make the experience better for the new members as well as the  older members in his squad. He is always asking question so he can be better then he is. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Smitty WD/Napalm
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - He was recruited into Napalm as he  started asking question wanting to always know more. He has worked on finding recruits and wanting to learn how to recruit so he can do them on his own. You will always find him in parties with members from the division. He is always reaching out to the new members. He wants to earn and become a officer so he can help others in his squad. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Starset 7 SL
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is always on top of what needs to be done. At any time someone in AAP has a question he is always there to give that answer. When a pic needs to be given for proof of a award members all know to give it to him and he then goes right to the app to post it to be verified. With everything that he has his in he always is on top of everything he does.

Link to forums account -

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 - Director- SL/All

Link to forums account- @KSI Gruntier 7

Reasoning why they deserve this - Gruntier deserves this award because he’s a great Director. During our transfer to WD he was always right there to help in any way that he could. He made our transition to WD go smoothly and without stress. Thx Gruntier for all your help and hard work. 

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xTiger 77-WD/All

Link to forums account - @KSI xTiger

Reasoning why they deserve this -Tiger deserves this award for being an awesome DIV Leader with Samurai moving over to WD, Tiger was so accepting of us and so helpful. So thx Tiger you rock in my book.

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xRogue77-Founder- WD/All

Link to forums account - @KSI xRogue 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Rogue deserves this award because as a cofounder when I met her and now Founder she has always been supportive of Samurai. She’s always there to lend a hand when needed. Thx Rogue.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Majesty 7-Cofounder-WD/Samurai/Cyanide

Link to forums account - @KSI Majesty 

Reasoning why they deserve this -Majesty is an amazing Cofounder, she’s always there to welcome new members with open arms. She always right there ready to lend a helping hand, whether it’s answering a simple question or hosting game nights or workshops or even helping teach members how to recruit. Majesty has been a huge part of why Samurai still stands, and she’ll do whatever it takes to make sure it stays standing always. Thx Majesty.

General

Link to forums account -

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Boootz- Captain-WD/Samurai 

Link to forums account - @Boootz

Reasoning why they deserve this -Boootz is a great Captain she has really been stepping up in the past few months trying to learn as much as she can about being a General. She has taken charge of both the weekly schedule and the sheets on top of hosting game nights and now meetings as well as keeping up with her online school. I’m super proud of you and couldn’t be happier to have you as my captain. Thx Boootz 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Eko Fate -LT-WD/Samurai 

Link to forums account - @Echoglow59

Reasoning why they deserve this -Eko has been a big help to our squad during our transfer transition to WD. He helped with transferring several members as well talking to other members letting them know that WD is a good place to be. Thx Eko for all you do for Samurai.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Refluent- SSGT-WD/Samurai 

Link to forums account - @Refluentstorm55

Reasoning why they deserve this -Refluent has been working hard to learn all he can on becoming an LT. He’s also been working with some of our SGT’s to get them ready to start moving up the ranks. Thx Refluent 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blue974- WD/Samurai 

Link to forums account -

Reasoning why they deserve this -Blue has really been working hard not only at his 7 days a week jobs, but he’s trying his best to stay active getting online any chance he gets. He has even started learning how to host game nights on his only night of. Thx Blue

Link to forums account -

Department Member 

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -Diegoat69- CPL-WD/Samurai 

Link to forums account - @Diegoat69

Reasoning why they deserve this - Diegoat deserves this award because ever since our transfer he’s been super active again he’s happy again with WD and he’s even been thinking about possibly upping his pay grade to a SGT. So glad to have as part of my squad thx Diegoat.

Edited by KSI Harleygirl

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTiger 77 (Div Leader/ WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - In my time in WD and in my journey back into a leadership position I can honestly say that it is very refreshing to see a division leader that is as involved with the members as they are with the leadership of the division, she is an exemplary Div Leader and what all leaders should aspire to be, whether it is giving advice to upcoming officers or new generals or even just kicking it with the members Tiger is down to earth and a joy to be around. I truly enjoy seeing how she runs her division and where the future of the division lies.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue 77 (Founder/ WD)
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have been working directly with Rogue for a while both as a captain and now as a general with Rogue being my Co-Founder and now Founder/ Acting Co-Founder for my squad, She constantly gives me advice and has helped refresh my memory and find my groove as a general again, she constantly makes herself available if needed and gives 100% attention until a solution has been found. she goes above and beyond in every aspect of her role and i'm proud to have Rogue as my cofounder/ founder and I cant wait to see where she goes from here

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Legion (Gen/ Vanquish WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI LEGION
Reasoning why the deserve this - I've known Legion for a while (through T&E and past encounters whilst in other Divisions) and all I can say about Legion is that he is the most chill dude I have ever met, as a Leader he is always there for his members whether it is hosting events within the division with prizes such as games or even helping members with gamertag changes. I have always enjoyed hanging around legion because I will always meet at least one new member in every party and he ensures the one key thing we all joined KSI for and that is FUN!!!

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlueRose (Captain/ Anarchy WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI BlueRose
Reasoning why they deserve this - miss BlueRose has just recently been promoted to captain and the reason she deserves this OTM is simple, she has gone from being a shy new officer to being a seasoned pro, she is constantly stepping up to the plate and taking on tasks that need to be done whether it is recruiting or even a workshop, she is constantly hosting gamenights which are increasing in attendance every time, she is helping new recruits and old members feel fully involved in all aspects of the squad and is an all round fun person to interact with and she has a very bright future ahead of her in this community

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRAGEx (SGT/ Anarchy WD)
Link to forums account - @KSIxRage
Reasoning why they deserve this -I belive Rage deserves this award for a few reasons, he was originally recruited into DL (sadly shut down) and transferred into WD to play with more CoD players and since coming into the division he has broadened his friends list and the circle of gamers he plays with on a daily basis, he is a very chill dude and is one of the first people to try and diffuse a situation before it even begins and that is an aspect that I believe every member should have

Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Grifful 7| WD
Reasoning why they deserve this - From the time Grifful has been my Director his been a damn good one, he has have to deal with a decent bit of problems and has my respect for that. One of the first times I was in a party with him he was a down to earth guy and also helped me get a workshop done (as in hosting it). The guy is a good dude and even though he's still a little new as our Director in WD, he's been a good one so far and I can't wait to see how WD grow in the future. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTiger 77| WD
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tiger has been my Division leader since i've been in KSI and it's been a blast with her being it. She has some great time management, good sense of humor, and know how to get to business. She a jack of all trades when it comes to talking to people and even helped me become an officer which i'll always be thankful for. I've been in KSI for months now but from what tiger has done for this division it has been great. Can't wait to see what she brings and what she keeps bringing to the table. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TayTay 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Taywick 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Taywick has been a great co founder from the time has been in KSI. He's helped me with situations in the past and has my respect 100%. When is comes to members it doesn't matter if he's over their squad, if he's in a party with someone who asked a question he'll answer it. If there's ever been a problem and he's in the party he'll get it settled. He's a great guy and I can't wait to see when he becomes a founder.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI HARLEYGIRL |Samurai WD| General
Link to forums account - @KSI Harleygirl
Reasoning why the deserve this -  Harley girl is one of the greatest people I know. She is very friendly and is very welcoming to everyone, her squad is like one big family and it's some I admire about her squad. She helps everyone she comes across and also with the help of few people transferred her whole squad. I can't wait to see what she has in store for this community and I can't wait to see her become a co-founder one day. 
Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MrLynch|Abaddon WD|Captain
Link to forums account- @tlynch6
Reasoning why they deserve this - MrLynch has been a great Captain. He has stayed in his squad in trying times after almost all of his officer staff left the squad, including his gen. He has my respect, even though stubborn I can't wait to see him grow in the division.

Edited by KSI xLittio

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 S
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Gruntier you're always fun to be around, You're always able to answer my questions and even though you pick on me you're always there to help me. Thank You for sitting in on my first meeting! 

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue 77 WD
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rogue, You've made this transition ALOT easier, You've answered all of my many questions, Thank you  for all the help on the sheets and everything else. You are a great Founder. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Majesty 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Majesty 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Majesty is always there for me, She has been helping me learn more and more about KSI. She is also a great person to vent to, she will listen and try to give you advice. I know she is always there for me for both KSI and Non KSI related things, I know I can count on her as much as she can on me. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HARLEYGIRL
Reasoning why the deserve this - Harley or better known as Mama Harley is the mama bear in our squad. She is there for EVERYONE, She welcomes everyone and her party is always full, She is a great General and I hope to be like her one day.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MR MOTO
Link to forums account - @KSIxMotoMoto
Reasoning why they deserve this - He helps me and gives me advice, He is always down to meet members and is always trying to work despite his schedule. 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xSpartan
Link to forums account - @SPARTAN MAN1911
Reasoning why they deserve this - Spartan is the best person you will meet, he is loving, protecting, and overall so fun. I think he's so funny and always a joy to be around. I Love you Spartan!!

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Griffle 7 (Director - WD)
Reasoning why they deserve this - This Director has worked hard to store order when squads fall or when squads need to be restored.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTiger 77 (Divisional leader - WD)
Reasoning why they deserve this - This Divisional Leader is one of the best i,ve seen. she is always interacting with the members and is always making sure everyone is having the best time that they possibly can.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue 77 (Co-Fo - WD)
Reasoning why they deserve this - This Co-Fo keeps everyone in line and makes sure they are doing what they are needing to do. She loves to meet with new members as well as game with them. she does her job very nicely and couldn't ask for more.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Akame 7 (GEN - WD/Anarchy)
Link to forums account - @KSI Akame 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - This man. its hard to say anything bad. He trains future and current leaders in KSI and is always playing with members.

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BlueRose (LT - WD/Anarchy)
Link to forums account - @KSI BlueRose
Reasoning why they deserve this - She's is what i would the Divisional Sweat heart. She is soooooo kind to everyone and does everything super amazingly. she plays and reaches out the members she doesn't normally talk to. she trains the future leaders and is a well respected member. i would stand up to her if anything would happen and she would do the same. 

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AtomxGEN (SGT - WD/Anarchy)
Link to forums account - @nothingbutlove
Reasoning why they deserve this - He respects the members and interacts with them. He plays lots of cod with others and brings that competitive outlook.

Link to forums account -

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ALUSEAN (SSGT WD/MALICE)
Link to forums account -https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/48686-ksi-alusean/
Reasoning why they deserve this - This officer has demonistrated the desire to learn and progress as a part of our officer team. He was recently a SSGT and during that time he did a great job focusing on the main part of being a SSGT which is learning. now he is a LT in our squad and i can see great things coming from him. power through ALUSEAN keep up the great work.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xLittio (CPT WD/MALICE)
Link to forums account - https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/49708-ksi-xlittio/
Reasoning why they deserve this - he demonstrates what we want to see from an officer. he is an amazing leader who keeps everyone on their toes and directs them in the right path to succeed. he has been my right hand ever since he became an officer. i am very proud at how far he has come.

Director
KSI Grifful 7 (Director - WD) 
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Since day one of coming into WD, Grifful has tried to make WD one of the best divisions by tackling problems as to arise with a sense of urgency and is trying to slowly implement changes so nobody gets overwhelmed. Playing games with the members when he has the free time and is available to get online or respond to a message when needed. He always lets you speak your mind and has a ear open for new ideas. He is one of those down to earth kind of people who can take a joke without getting offended. With that being said he also knows when it’s time to get down to business. Digging into the areas were he thinks needs help and gives it his all until it is fixed. I honestly can see a bright future for WD to continue on with him as our director. Keep up the great work you do for KSI and just know your work isn’t being overlooked. 

General

KSI DrPepper

Link to forums account - @KSI DrPepper

Reason for nomination - DrPepper has been so helpful to the Discord squad and DM as a whole. She's taught me everything I know about being an officer and teaches classes in ways that make it easy to remember. Peppers brings a fun atmosphere to the squad and I'm proud to have joined, not to mention I can give back to her by supporting her as an officer now.

Captain

KSI LiViNgLiFe

Link to forums account - @KSI LiViNgLiFe

Reason for nomination - LiViNgLiFe makes members feel welcome, especially when she posts fun activities in the chat to keep everyone involved. Her Sunday game nights are always a nice place to be to just relax with other KSI members. She is a diligent officer and I can't think of any other captain to nominate. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 DM
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This man is a blessing to DM. He is a solid foundation to the division in so many ways. ROMEO can be found jumping from room to room squad to squad making sure his is saying hello and gaming with all members. His knowledge of KSI and support of officers staff is commendable. He will get right down in the trenches with officers and recruit or take a game night whenever needed. As a man that wears many hats, we all appreciate Romeo and he more than deserves this award.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shockr 7 DM
Link to forums account - @KSI Shockr 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shockr is a no nonsense kinda guy. He takes on any problem presented to him and always handles it in a professional manner. he is easy to speak with on an array of issues concerning KSI and in RL. Though he has not been a 7 for long, it it pretty obvious how he reached this position. He is diligent in what information he gives when asked and is a great mentor. Shockr hasn’t a problem stepping into any squad to help out whether it be to address a problem or just to hang out with members.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LiViNgLiFe DM Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI LiViNgLiFe
Reasoning why they deserve this - Living has shown over and over again what a great officer she can be. She goes well beyond the norm in helping with officers and members alike. She is well loved throughout her squad and is always first in line to help with training and recruiting. She deserves this award for all the hard work she puts in on a daily basis for her squad and the division as a whole.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSISTRYKER81 DM Discord
Link to forums account - @KSIStryker81
Reasoning why they deserve this - The drive the Stryker has is amazing. He does not sit around and wait to be told what to do, he is just there doing it. He makes sure to stay active in the squad and with each and every member. He digs in deep when it comes to recruiting and does the best he can. He is always a professional and truly cares about the members and his division.

General Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HARLEYGIRL, Samurai WD

Reasoning why she deserves this - KSI HARLEYGIRL has to be the nicest, strongest, most caring person I’ve met in KSI to this day.  Over the past few months I’ve witnessed many Trials and Tribulations, but she never let anything slow her down.  This whole time she has kept her head held high.  Harley has shown herself to be a Great Leader in our squad, and yet a even better Friend and Mentor to me and others.  Everything she has ever done, she has worked hard for and deserves it and she is truly inspiring to me and I know I can say that for many others as well.  While there are so many things I can go on and on about, its without a doubt I know this is more than enough to say HARLEYGIRL is more than deserving of this award.

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7 Co Founder SL
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - DC has been very patient with me, teaching me what I need to know as a LT in my squad. He's always there when I have a question and need help.

General
Link to forums account -

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BAMBINO Captain SL Prestige
Link to forums account - @KSI BAMBINO
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bambino just like DC has been helping me a lot and has been training me up. He has consistently been a support for me in showing me how to do things.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MrsBLITZ LT SL Elysium
Link to forums account - @KSI MRSBLITZ
Reasoning why they deserve this - MrsBLITZ is always working to improve herself and others around her. She doesn't stoop down to other people's levels but she brings them up to her own. I feel that she hasn't even reached her peek here as an officer.

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7 (Co Founder SL)
Reasoning why they deserve this - DC has been an amazing help to me. Hes a wonderful teacher, and knows how to make work shops fun and understanding. When I've had questions i needed answered he was there to help answer them. I cohost a workshop with him not to long ago, and told him that I need to work on my presentation on giving a workshop. He turned around and asked me if I would like to host the work shop. Of course me being nervous and unsure I said "No maybe next time". Then I thought about it for a few mins after he offered it up to me. I then took a leap of faith, and changed my mind. And told him I would do the work shop. DC puts alot of faith in me and believed that I can do it. So with that being said he is helpful, understanding, encouraging, and wants to see everyone succeed. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11 ( General- SL Elysium)
Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11
Reasoning why the deserve this - KSI Blitz11 is doing very well with being our General. Hes being doing work shop after workshop, to gain the knowledge that he needs to, to be the beat General he can be. No matter how big or small an issue maybe he is always there to help with it. When he is unsure of what do he asks for help, even when it maybe hard to. Hes been working his butt off, and communicating well with the members of Elysium, by getting to know and also talk with old and newer members. Hes always on top of things,such as: officer meetings,Squad meetings, promotion lists, just to name a few. He  Encourages us as officers below him to be / do the best we can. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UPNCXx (SSGT SL Elysium)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - The reason why I am putting KSI UPNC Xx up is because he has come a long way in the last few weeks. He is a newer SSGT and is taking all the information and knowledge that he needs to become an out standing officer. I had given him homewoke to do while we were doing training for SSGT. KSI UPNC Xx would impress me every day with how far he came along from the days before. He is being stronger and more knowledgeable everyday. Hes not afraid to ask question if he has and or is unsure of how to do something. Hes always wanting to learn on how to become better and also do better as an officer.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Slitpipes McGee (member SL Elysium)
Link to forums account - @Slitpipes
Reasoning why they deserve this - Slitpipes McGee has been a wonderful addition to Elysium SL. when game nights are happening and im having trubble with jack box he gives me a hand and also offers up other jack box party games that I don't have. Hes been getting involved with other plays and really finding his place here with us in Elysium. He also involvs his wife to our game nights although she isn't part of KSI. He makes people fell welcomed, and is a very positive individual. He is someone who you can talk to on a bad day. Or if you need a laugh hes there to crack you up. Hes not afraid to ask for help or if he's having  a problem he follows chain of Command, and finds the right steps to solve any issues that he may have. Also hes been attending all or close to all our squad meetings since he was welcomed into SL.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DrPepper/General/Discord

Link to forums account - @KSI DrPepper

Reasoning why the deserve this- The reason why she deserves this is because she is a great teacher, leader, and full of knowledge. If you have a question she usually has an answer and if she don’t have an answer she will get you one quickly. She is always there if you need someone to talk to or if you just want someone to play Xbox with. I also feel that she has made discord a better and healthier squad in an over all.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI zilla/ SSGT/Discord

Link to forums account - @KSI zilla8734

Reasoning why they deserve this - The reason why he deserves this is because since becoming an officer he has been a great asset to discord. The members all enjoy being in a party and gaming with him 100%. He is always on time when it comes to anything related to KSI and if he thinks he will be late due to real life he will let you know in advance. He also takes the time to help any member whenever he can.

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KGBWerkZ/SGT/Discord 

Link to forums account - @KGBWerkZ

Reasoning why they deserve this - The reason why he deserves this is he is a really good member, he likes to game with any KSI member. He is also always down to help a member in need of help on a game that he has. He is starting to warm up more to attending more game nights and just having fun with his squad.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - bloodryn/Member/Discord 

Link to forums account - @Bloodryn

Reasoning why they deserve this - The reason why she deserves this is she has been coming to more game nights, and having a good time. She is always the life of the party when she does come to game nights. She also is good at bringing other people’s spirts up to her level, which is always a plus.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - SL COFO KSI DC 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - They are a genuinely a good person and have worked hard for his rank and where he is. He cares about his friends and is the type of person who will be there for someone if they need it.  

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 (Div lead, DM)
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this: 

Romeo is DM, if we ever lost him DM would probably dissolve and not exist, seriously. This man has values and he sticks to them. I'm just going to tell it like it is, he has high morals and standards and if you think your not getting promoted in DM because your not in his "click" or "favs" group then you need to really take a hard look at yourself.  Romeo tells everyone, I mean everyone, what he expects and doesn't allow anyone to slide without doing the work. That's what makes him a great leader and mentor. He constantly stands up for what's good for everyone not just what would be the best for him. I have seen Romeo give members chance after chance and I have seen him not. The diff between why he gives some chances and others not is if they are learning along the way. He will still personally mentor, train, and help anyone as long as they are continuing to learn. 

He is constantly hosting Div gamenights, Div wide recruiting parties and ALWAYS hanging out with the div. The joke around the div is "Romeo knows everything" and he does because he is everywhere. He is hands on and communicates constantly with his lead team, and Div. From the newest recruit to our Director. He definitely deserves this award.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shockr 7 (Cofo, DM, Cruelty and Hellborn)
Reasoning why they deserve this: 

KSI Shokr 7 has been a huge help to me personally in helping me to learn the true meaning of being a cofo. He is always available to help and answer questions. He is a team player with everything he does. He is knowledgeable on every aspect of the duties of a cofo and he executes them fully. He never flinches at anything. He is very positive and is always working towards the good of the division. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DrPepper/General/Discord

Link to forums account - @KSI DrPepper

Reasoning why they deserve this-

DrPepper is a powerhouse GEN. She is very caring and loyal to her squad but she can also deliver the "whatfo" when its needs to be done. She often, very often, sacrifices her own finances for prizes to create positive and good habit forming competition in the squad. She is reaching for and touching the heavens when she sets out to go above and beyond for her squad. She has weathered through some very tough times and came out on the good side with lots of knowledge and incredibly more strength and unquestionable integrity. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI LiViNgLiFe DM Discord
Link to forums account - @KSI LiViNgLiFe
Reasoning why they deserve this - 

2 words, ok 3,

Very Hard Worker

If you need something done and want to count on it being done she is your go to. Now, if I know her, she is going to be shocked that I nominated her because she is one of the best ninjas I know. She does so much behind the scenes, not expecting to be seen or heard (lol). She doesn't do it for fame and glory or even pats on the back. She does her job simply because it needs to be done. She constantly sees the need and does it. She takes  care of the members and the squad as a whole and never turns around to see if someone is saying thank you. She just keeps going. Btw LiViNgLiFe, 

Thank you!!!

LT 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)

KSI Atriox/DM/Cruelty
Link to forums account - @KSI Atriox

I am always impressed with the quite, but loyal and hardworking officers. Yep, that's Atriox. He is all inclusive of his squad. ALWAYS professional and always right there to help, never expecting rank or glory. And simply put, he does his job and does it well. He also helps anyone who needs help with anything in the gaming realm. 

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this - 

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

#1 General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI N3WERA - SL TEMPLAR
Link to forums account - @KSI N3WERA
Reasoning why the deserve this -He has reached out too officers for me when I was looking for someone to get me caught up on workshops on discord. He has also went to the extent to doing a workshop with me   Which I really appreciate considering how much work a Gen needs to do.

#2 General 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HIPPARU - GEN - SL Prestige 
Link to forums account - @KSI HIPPARU
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has helped me do multiple workshops. Love too teach. Her workshops are fun yet still makes sure you are taught when is needed to be taught. 

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HUNTARTT - SL TEMPLAR
Link to forums account - @KSI Huntartt
Reasoning why they deserve this - She goes out of her way to make sure what needs to be done gets done. She is helping me get through my recruiting so I can be approved to recruit on my own. She’s and overall good person to all 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - aFlashyGuy SGT SL Elysium 
Link to forums account - @Flashy
Reasoning why they deserve this - Great dude. Always down to play anything with anyone. I believe once completely comfortable and confident in KSI that he would bring a lot to this gaming community  

Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI HIPPARU/SL/PRESTIGE
Reasoning why the deserve this -I think she deserves this award is because she is always there for he squad she always goes above and beyond in everything she does.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)- KSI BAMBINO/SL/PRESTIGE
Link to forums account - @KSI BAMBINO
Reasoning why they deserve this -He is very skill full in everything he does he has teached me and others lots about ksi and how things are done.

Div Lead
Gamertag: KSIxRomeo 7
Link to forums: @KSIxROMEO 7

It goes without saying that there would be no DM with Romeo. He is the first person you hear about when you join, and is the heart and soul of his division. He continues to devote his time off from his IRL responsibilities to his members, even going as far as to be in parties while he's at work! As someone who has come up through my KSI Career, I can whole heartedly say that he has been an outstanding role model for leadership within DM and KSI as a whole.

Gen

Gamertag: KSI DrPepper

Link to forums account: @KSI DrPepper

Discord wouldn't be where it is today without the leadership and influence of DrPepper. She brings a positive, never give up attitude to everything she has a hand in. Her squad has had its ups and downs over the years. Most people would have given up by now, but she simply sees these roadblocks as challenges to be overcome. As someone who never claims to have all the answers, she is always searching for new perspectives on the issues she encounters to ensure that each and every member of her squad is getting the best expirience that KSI has to offer. Keep up the great work, and I look forward to seeing just how far she will go!

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI SWAG 77 Div Leader SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag busts his butt day in and day out for SL. His goal is to create SL into the best division it can be, provide opportunities for everyone to learn and grow, and to ultimately see the success of our division as a whole. Swag will go to the ends of the earth for EVERY SINGLE MEMBER of our division. Not only that but swag is a wealth of knowledge, and motivation. He always has insight to provide for any situation that comes up and with this insight I have been able to overcome any hurdle in front of me thus far. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77 Co-Fo SL
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kakashii has done so much for my squad lately. From standing in as acting Gen,  helping remove fluff, motivation of the officer corps to become the best they can be, and helping get our members excited and active again. He goes above in beyond in his role as a mentor and Co-Fo. Kakashii has become a powerhouse in SL helping to recharge multiple squads in his tenure so far. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HIPPARU - SL/Prestige
Reasoning why the deserve this - Hipparu has worked diligently alongside Kakashii to completely rebuild Prestige from near death to become one of the strongest and most active squads in SL. But not only that, her hard work even extends to those outside of her squad, providing workshops and advice for anyone who needs it. HIPPARU is truly a force to be reckoned with when it comes to leadership skills and will no doubt mold Prestige into a powerhouse unlike any other. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BISON - SL/Knights
Link to forums account - @KSI Bison
Reasoning why they deserve this - Through all the adversity that has plagued our squad this month, Bison has stood his ground, gritted his teeth, and proven what a capable officer he is. From working alongside Kakashii and I to manage fluff, to hosting very successful Gamenights,  and even to motivating the officer corp and members of knights. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI NOT BATMAN - SL/KNIGHTS
Link to forums account - @KSI NOT BATMAN
Reasoning why they deserve this -Not Batman has recently returned to Knights from a business transfer to another squad  since his return he has hit the ground running and proven himself a capable and reliable officer in only a short time. Not 24 hours after his transfer he set up gamenights and immediately began working with potential officers to get them trained up and ready to take their first steps into leadership roles. Not Batman is an essential officer to our corps and the sky is the limit for him.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BeanBean - SL/KNIGHTS
Link to forums account - @KSI BeanBean
Reasoning why they deserve this - BeanBean has gone above and beyond the positing of SSGT and proven himself ready, willing, and capable to handle any tasks in front of him. He has some of the most successful gamenights in our squad, and is a diligent learner.  He has already begun doing the work of an LT, stepping up for the betterment of the squad. I look forward to seeing what Bean can and will accomplish during his time here  

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BRIM - SL/KNIGHTS
Link to forums account - @KSI BRIM
Reasoning why they deserve this - Brim has shown an enormous hunger for knowledge and an aptitude for adapting to any new circumstances. He has recently showed interest in becoming an officer and has hit the ground running with his training, pulling two recruits in a short period of time and clearing his schedule to make time to knock out workshops so that he is ready to become an officer ASAP. 

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxROMEO 7 (Division Leader/DM)
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this: 

ROMEO is a man of his word, and one of the most reliable, trustworthy and caring people to ever grace the presence of DM. He truly embodies all that, and leading by example always, to everyone in this Division. He cares throughly about everyone here, as if everyone in DM were like family to him. He does it all, from recruiting, to training new officers and giving his advice, to lending an ear to members who had a bad day, ROMEO is there to do it. He goes above and beyond in his duties as a Division Leader. Everyone in DM is grateful to have him around. I don't know where DM would be, if not for ROMEO.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shockr 7 (Co-Founder)
Reasoning why they deserve this: 

Shockr has been an amazing Co-Founder from the day he started. He is always there, anytime someone needs him for anything. Whether it be to sit in to help watch over a new officer in training, to hosting a game night, Shockr is there to do it. He always is engaging and playing with all the members in all of the squads as well. Shockr has been a vital part of DM this past month, not only to the squads he's over, but helping out all the Generals and officers in all of the squads in DM. 

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DrPepper (General - DM/Discord)

Link to forums account - @KSI Dr.PepperReasoning why they deserve this-

Pepper has the respect of her entire squad, and is a Leader that knows how to get tough when needed, but also is caring and compassionate. She constantly recruits, promotes and trains new members in her squad. Pepper is very unique. In a good way. When she recruits a new member, she is extremely thorough and makes them feel like part of the DM family right away. She integrates all of her members into the squad effectively. She is always seeking to bring out the best in her officer staff. She is constantly keeping her Discord chat active, along with all of the members in her squad. Pepper will go out of her way to help out, and she is one of the main reasons, Discord, her squad, is doing as amazing as it is.

Captain 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ChknCoop - (General - DM/Venom)
Link to forums account - @KSI ChknCoop
Reasoning why they deserve this-

ChknCoop, aka, Cooper, has had a bit of a bumpy road, as of late. He just recently got promoted to General, but takes a lot of the constructive criticism he receives like a champ. He thrives to be better and better, and learn from his mistakes. He constantly asks questions to learn more, and does recruiting, promoting and trainings whenever asked. He never complains and always tries his best. He is a caring and compassionate person to many members in the squad, and wants to show all the members the fun in KSI. A bit unorthodox for a nomination, but he definitely deserves this, as a lot of the recent success Venom has had is because of him.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad)

KSI Slay (SSGT - DM/Venom)
Link to forums account - @nwslay

Slay is a gem of a new officer. He is constantly trying to learn and get more involved in all of KSI. He has so many great ideas, from innovative game nights, and helping engage and get more members active with the squad always. He's constantly jumping in parties to get to know newer members to make them feel Welcome. He is very tenacious as he tries to recruit for as long as he can, till he could get a quality new member. Slay is always up for doing trainings and promotions, picking many of those up. I'm looking forward to seeing what he will accomplish in the future.

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7 (Director ES )
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 77
Reasoning why they deserve t'is - When Tex had to take over the Div lead of ES she not only had that position but she also lost a cofo soon after and was acting div lead, cofo and Gen.  Even with that she didn't rush us to get into position we weren't ready for. She also slowly but surely has changed the mindset of the division so we are moving forward and not always looking back. She took a team from different background from different divisions and brought us together, so we work as one team together, not multiple teams competing against each other.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shadow007 (cofo - ES
Link to forums account - @KSI Shadow007
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shadow was my cofounder when I became gen of Succubus and he was always supportive and was there when I needed advice.  I always felt I could share difficulties because he was always there to help and not judge. When I became a cofounder he became my mentor in how to do this job

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI D3a7Hw15h (General - ES/Angels)
Link to forums account - @KSI D3A7HW15H
Reasoning why the deserve this - Deathwish took over a squad that had taken a huge hit in membership and brought it back from the dead.  The squad has new officers and a bunch of new recruits. The recruits are active and Deathwish has new officers lined up so if one doesn't work out the squad still has the officer staff it needs. When you hangout with the officers in his squad you can tell they really enjoy being there and I believe it is because that is the atmosphere that Deathwish promotes in his squad.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Vip3r (CPT - ES/Angels)
Link to forums account - @KSI ViP3R
Reasoning why they deserve this - Viper is i=one of the hardest working officers in this division.  He ran game nights for his squad when there was no one else doing them.  He is truly his Gen's right hand which is exactly what is needed. He is proactive, he doesn't always ave to run to his gen to find out what to do,.  He sees a problem and does what needs to be done to resolve it.  He is an example of what KSI needs in all of its officers

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rebel54 (LT - ES/Athena)
Link to forums account - @KSI Rebel54
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rebel is the glue that holds  Athena together now that their gen has stepped down.  As acting Gen he is helping pull the other officers together to do what needs to be done. In some ways he is actually doing a CPT work.  I have seen him encourage officers, and has been a huge help to me in starting to get Athena back on its feet. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xGhost21x (SSGT - ES/Athena)
Link to forums account - @KSI xGHOST21x 
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ghost is a consistent officer, even when those around him are not. He looks to the good examples and follows those. I know that of I ask Ghost to do something he will do it.  I look forward to see him grow as an officer and help lead Athena and ES into the future as a strong squad and division

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TomDog (SGT - ES/Succubus)
Link to forums account -  @Tomdog
Reasoning why they deserve this: Tomdog is always very welcoming and always invites me to the games he is playing and offers to help me in any game I am playing. He has become an active member of Succubus since he came over to ES, and I appreciate the example he sets for other members

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarz 77 (Director- DM)
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77

Skarz hasn't had the "easiest" time since joining us here in DM. Weve had some ups and downs but hes always kept a level head and approached each situation with an at least mostly open mind. Lol his work ethic is second to none and he puts his heart and sole into KSI. I've learned a lot about some different areas and aspects of KSI working with Skarz. We all appreciate what he does for this community,  and he more than deserves this award.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shockr 7 (CoFo- DM)
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Well like I've said before, and I'll say again. Shockr is a major asset to DM, and especially to me. He keeps me on my toes to say the least. Hes also one hell of a secretary! Lol jk but in all seriousness, if it wasnt for Shockr DM would probably look a lot different right now. He works his butt off making sure the squads all have everything they need and makes himself as available as he can. His work schedule recently changed and is pretty much crap now. But hes hasn't even flinched. Just looking for the next task to be completed. The next person that needs help. Whatever he can to make DM better each day.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DrPepper (Gen- DM/Discord)
Link to forums account - @KSI DrPepper

Peppers had a rough start as a General, but after some time and teamwork and just sheer willpower, she has become a wonderful gen and leader for her squad and DM. So many people's lives have been touched by Peppers. She is always on the lookout to see if someone is in need. Her #1 priority here is that EVERYONE is having a good time and gets to smile each day. She is the heart and soul of Discord. She works hard to bring in new people each day and trying and play with as many members as she as well. She truly leads by example and is what others should strive to be. Kind, warmhearted, and hard working.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ChknCoop (Gen- DM/Venom)
Link to forums account - @KSI ChknCoop

Cooper has been a real joy to work with. At the time he 1st became an officer, Venom was pretty short handed and we werent really sure how he would work with his IRL work Schedule.  Thankfully he has shattered all expectations and busts his butt all day to make sure the members of Venom.have what they need. He is ALWAYS looking to learn something new and put it forth to help his squad. I really look forward to see what time has in store for him here.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Atriox (LT- DM/Cruelty)
Link to forums account - @KSI Atriox

Atriox may not be the most outgoing Officer I've ever seen, but that doesnt stop him from putting forth his best effort. Hes always trying to overcome his weaknesses and turn them into his strengths. Obviously there have been a couple hiccups along the way, but I have seen so much progress over this last month in him stepping forward to fill the gaps that a few others left on their way out. And in that alone he deserves this award.