May 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Starset 7

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gruntier 7 SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Grunt is an amazing Director. Since looking over SL Grunt has done an amazing job. He brings a balance with him that allows him to hear and see all view points within a squad/division. He does a great job of advising but not controlling decisions. He also is reasonable and is great at compromising.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7 SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Slick 7

Slick is truly amazing. Since his promotion he has truly immersed himself into the divisional leadership role. He overlooks and advised without overstepping the general. He is extremely well respected. He works well with all and the squad he oversees is thriving and showing no signs of slowing down. He trains on a daily basis and is always playing with the members.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11 Elysium SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11

KSI Blitz11 is truly an amazing general. This month he has had a lot to bear. After fully transferring over his squad only had 38 members. At the end of the month he has 51 members and two PVT promos that need to get done. He motivated his officer corps well and has done a great job learning and implementing the standards after retraining. He takes criticism well and wants to learn and get better. He does a great job jumping into members parties and make them feel welcome.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WVUA11EN Templar SL
Link to forums account - @KSI WVUA11EN

KSI WVUA11ENis truly an amazing captain. He is constantly training potential officers and officers. He recruits like no one else. The members absolutely love him him and he does an amazing job of getting with all of the members. He is the life and blood of Templar and is an amazing help to the general of the squad.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Huntartt Templar SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Huntartt

KSI Huntartt is doing a remarkable job as a SSGT. She recruits like crazy, asks questions to gain knowledge, and is always getting to know/playing with the members.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fenny Elysium SL
Link to forums account - @Fennyishere
Reasoning why they deserve this

Fenny has done tremendous in making herself as a well known member throughout SL as a whole. She is always in a party with KSI members and trying to meet more people unless she is trying to recruit. She hosts great game nights, and she seems to be well respected by all that know her. Due to her hard work ethic, member retention skills, likeable personality, and the will to persevere, she was recently promoted to SSGT. 

General
Gamertag (Rank- Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7 (General - Venom DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - From the moment Joe saw my Rejoin application on the forums until now when I am an up and coming officer, he has seen much potential in not only me but our entire squad. In the small amount of time I have known Joe he has made me feel like family. He encourages me to do better and take more responsibility within the squad. Now that he is Co-Founder (I chose to place him as General nomination because he was promoted only recently), I am proud to be under his leadership and I can’t wait to see what the future brings him. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - What can I not say about DC, he has helped me out so much in SL. I use to never truly want to recruit but DC really showed me the perfect way on how to recruit whether it be in a workshop or one on one. The first week of being in SL after learning to recruit I was able to recruit 7 people with the help of him. And pretty much no matter the time if I have a question he'll get back to me very quickly. He has probably helped me out the most in KSI and has truly let me find out if I really want to do something then I can knock it out.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MrsBlitz
Link to forums account - @KSI MRSBLITZ
Reasoning why they deserve this - MrsBlitz has helped out the squad so much and also helped take stress off of me as a Captain. She has been recruiting a lot being as shy as she is and has been promoting people like crazy. She has been taking up the game night schedule for me to help relieve me of all the stress in real life and in KSI. She is probably the most helpful and probably the #1 in my heart for all of Elysium. Things can only look up from here for her in the squad.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fenny
Link to forums account - @Fennyishere
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Fenny has helped out the squad so much, she might be a bit socially awkward but she has improved so much in my eyes. Even though being that way she has been going out and recruiting which I am so proud of her being able to go out and do that. She has also been going through the promotions when need be and that makes her an even better SSGT.

Director

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 77

Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - I have been blessed to have Tex as a director on a few occasion, every time I have been able to expand my knowledge of the current rank I am in and expand my knowledge and understanding of KSI. I feel she brings a lot of experience and knowledge to the tabled anytime someone needs help or even just simple advice.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Barb 7

Link to forums account - @KSI Barb130

Reasoning why they deserve this - I first met Barb when she was a General. She was very good at what she did and had officers that could back her up when it came to her weaknesses. To what she has learned from that period to now is how to overcome those within herself and grow this divisions officer and members. She use to be a shy General that wouldnt stick her head out of Succubus often. Now she is hosting divisional game nights regularly and getting to know our members and helping grow the connection between members.

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI D3ATHW15H

Link to forums account - @KSI D3A7HW15H

Reasoning why the deserve this - Deathwish is a General who knows what his goal is and is a driving force to get to it. With that in mind he is also great at motivating his officers to have the same drive as he does towards his objective. With that ability he has raised angels back to a super power within ES. He has done so by showing and teaching his officers how to solidly recruit. And communicate with these new recruits through there KSI career. When they recruit someone in, most of the time the new members are interested in becoming officers because of the energy he brings to the squad.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VIP3R

Link to forums account - @KSI VIP3R [LT]

Reasoning why they deserve this - Viper is another of the power houses for Angels. He has mentored and guided all of the officers to where they are and has been the most resourceful when it comes to CPT in ES. He has helped other squads because he wants to help not just himself but the whole division. 

LT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Oddba11

Link to forums account - @KSI OddBa11

Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Oddba11 has been a newer officer since I came to ES. He is willing to put himself out there and make a difference in a squad having a hard time. He has showen that new facers in the officer staff can make just as much of a impact as the older ones

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag is always there when I need him, he interacts with so many people in the squad and really does his best to make sure we are all doing well in the community. He has helped me meet new people in the division and I really appreciate what he does for our squads.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slick 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Slick 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Slick always gives really good advice when i need it, I have learned a lot in KSI and I take his input seriously when considering my next steps as an officer. He is always open to questions and is willing to help anywhere he is needed. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI N3WERA
Link to forums account - @KSI N3WERA
Reasoning why the deserve this - New is an amazing leader, he takes charge when he needs to and leads by example. He has helped me become a better officer in KSI and is always looking out for his squad. I feel like he really understands how to run a squad and knows what is best for us as a whole. I trust his decisions and I am proud to call him our General.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WVUA11en
Link to forums account - @KSI WVUA11EN
Reasoning why they deserve this - Allen has helped me understand what it takes to truly be an officer in KSI. He has helped me gain the confidence I need both in the KSI community and in my personal life. He is always willing to step in if someone needs him and reaches out to people to make sure they're doing well.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Poke2957
Link to forums account - @KSI Poke2957.
Reasoning why they deserve this - Poke is always willing to answer any questions or concerns about my duties. He is willing to help his fellow officers if something comes up and has helped me move forward in my responsibilities as an officer.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Snipking
Link to forums account - @KSI snipking
Reasoning why they deserve this - Snip has been working really hard to help train out current SGT's and dedicates a lot of his personal time to help make sure the Templar squad runs smoothly. He is very active within the community and works well with the rest of the squad.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Drastic#1557
Link to forums account - @KSI DRASTIC
Reasoning why they deserve this - Drastic has shown a lot of initiative in trying to become an officer. He has attended multiple workshops, co-hosted game nights, and is currently learning how to recruit on his own. He is very active in the community and is always trying to learn more. I see him doing very great things in the future.