Division/Squad/Rank:

SL Prestige General

Achievements/Evidence:

Novice recruiter

jack of all trades

101 graduate

April monthly member spotlight

Witness Statement:

HIPPARU is a rare breed. She stepped up to the plate of being an officer during my time as general over prestige. Granted this was a very shaky moment where we had lost 90% of my officer team due to poaching. Morale was low and things were looking dark. However, HIPPARU reached out, mentored directly under me for awhile, and has excelled as an officer and is now the current General of Prestige! She has never failed to dissapoint. Her attention to detail and level of commitment to the squad is unrivaled in my opinion. She never turns down an oppurtinity to learn more, and is now using everything she has learned to succesfully run the squad. she is constantly working member retention, guiding her officer team, and gaming with her members. She without a question deserves OS1 in my opinion.

KSI Hipparu is a outstanding member! She always goes above and beyond when it comes to making Prestige great. She’s not only always there for her members but she is always willing to train and teach members when the want to learn more about KSI. She is never afraid to step up when needed and she also will not go to sleep till the job is complete. For example: she stayed up till 4 am teaching me how to do security checks and has trained me on how to be a LT. Shes constantly mentoring  me and constantly driving me to be a better officer daily. Without her help, I wouldnt be where I am today. Shes always willing to talk when I need to talk no matter what it’s about big or small. She always makes herself available for her squad and its officers.

Since joining SL hipparu has been there for me teaching me everything she knows about being a gen even though she is over another Squad. She has been there when I need someone to talk to or need to bounce ideas off someone. Day in and day out I see her playing with new members making sure her officers are good and even helping another Squad. Very good example of a gen in my opinion

So much can be said about @KSI HIPPARU. When she first got here, Prestige SL was in a bad time. With only her General and herself as officers, she went above and beyond as an SSGT. She learned as much as she could, absorbed all the knowledge around her and become a powerhouse officer. From recruiting to training there is very little that she doesn't know how to do now. She overcame the hardship of a poached squad and made it successful. Recently she was promoted to General of that squad and now is leading her team each and every day. She has a strong will and if need be will do what is necessary to build and grow her squad. Looking at the bigger picture, if she continues to go in the direction she is going and continues to learn and grow and then relay that information to her officers and squad, I guarantee you that we may be seeing her become a 7 one day soon. When it comes to hard work and determination, KSI HIPPARU checks those boxes! Outstanding for sure.

From the 1st day of me bieng in KSI HIPPARU has been there teaching me or helping me out when i need it. She is always there when i need her she is kind and also very good at her job she always goes above and beyond for her members . If HIPPARU was not here  i would have no clue were i would be definitely not were i am today. 

Hipparu is definitely 1 of a kind. As I joined prestige she took it upon herself to train and teach me the in and outs in the squad. She is a master at member retention. She excells in recruiting and promotion. She always there when you need her KSI related or not. She will never tell anybody no if they need help. Hipparu is greatness in the making and there's nobody better for this award then her. @KSI HIPPARU

Edited by KSI BAMBINO

I've been in Lead classes and in general partys with this wonderful person. She listens to her members and make her squad better. i've heard a lot of good she's done and she brought a lot of good bring an falling squad to one of the best squads in the squad. i hope she keeps pushing and makes the best of the squad she is currently in.

I’m here to witness for HIPPARU, this SL member is a special member. HIPPARU has been threw it all when it comes down to dealing with a dying squad, squad being poached from and losing over 40 members, Etc, but HIPPARU showed her loyalty and proved to the divison that she is here for the long run and wants to succeed in her career in KSI. HIPPARU has proven with her leadership and guidance , that she help revived her squad to be one of the strongest squad in SL. She is always there for her members and she pushes herself so hard to become better leader and I’m very proud and happy that I made the decision to promote her to Gen and can’t wait to see where her journey takes her 

KSI HIPPARU definitely deserves this award. She has been one of the greatest assets to Prestige SL. If it wasnt for her the squad might have ended up closing. She became a SSGT during/right after her squad got poached by its former general. With only a general and two other (not as active) officers she dedicated all her time and energy into rebuilding prestige. She worked so hard that she eventually earned her way to the rank of general. She is a staple in Prestige and a main reason it is successful today. The members in her squad and in others all know and love her. She has earned the novice recruiter and jack of all trade awards. She does a great job of motivating her officers and leading by example. She is an excellent trainer. She is sympathetic, but she does not allow anyone to take advantage of her. She is an excellent leader and mentor within KSI. For these reasons @KSI HIPPARU deserves OS 1.