KSI Global

Type of Image/Size: 1024/576 (only form I found this picture in)

Image: image.png.54110769c414877169547cb457d93ce4.png

Note: (awww dude idk what im doing lmao im just trying to get this picture up here. If you look up "Kawaii Bastet Smite" into google and search images you will find it in case this image doesnt work properly) sorry!

Main Text:  KSI Bastets Cookies

Subtext (if any): 

KSI Logo (yes/no): Yes

Deadline: Take your time no need to rush o.o

Additional Comments: Can my name be a light pink and be located somewhere around the waist? (I'm not sure where....)

(First request probably didnt do something right.... SORRY)

image.png

Awards

On 6/8/2020 at 12:10 AM, KSI Bastet Cookies said:

Type of Image/Size: 1024/576 (only form I found this picture in)

Image: image.png.54110769c414877169547cb457d93ce4.png

Hey @KSI Bastet Cookies do you have any other photos by chance? preferably a render due to this being another artists work we wouldnt be able to use it.

Also with looking for the type of artwork we would need to know what you are wanting.

Take a look at this: 

This has the official request form to fill out for the one you filled in was for department requests specifically which also will be that this post will be moved to the correct part of the Graphics Department. @Airborne

Awards

I kinda just want a picture from smite since its the only game I play can we use smite pictures that come from the game like this?

1055476289_bastett1.jpg.f849824b5c436247c2ec0729190148da.jpg

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsmite.gamepedia.com%2FBastet&psig=AOvVaw1FH5v9-GJkc8Bmd81JVQVk&ust=1591983807686000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCOj-8f6n-ukCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAZ

give me a second I just want any picture to download tbh I don't plan using this for xbox cause the problem is I'm not sure the size of this picture!

I guess I want a standard picture

same add ons though I just want KSI Bastets Cookies to be near the hip somewhere I guess we can't use pink though wouldn't look that good so whatever color you would think look best please.

(KSI Logo implemented please)

Edited by KSI Bastet Cookies

Awards

For the image, dm me on discord @KSI Draco#1503

NOTES:

May i have the top text be “KSI” and the bottom text be “Draco”?

May i have the text be in a similar style to that of the image?

There is absolutely no rush to finish this soon!

If you have any further questions or concerns just hit me up on discord at the username above!

Additional Comments:

First time requester of this kind of stuff.

Awards

@KSI Draco you would need to put in your own request in this section but you will also need 20 non-spam posts before requesting here are the rules we have.

@KSI Bastet Cookies I will see what I can do and see if I can find a bigger size of the second photo.

Awards