June Upload Studio Montage Comp. VOTING

Shell

Hello Everyone,

Voting for the top montages that were submitted to the Upload Studio Montage Competition is now open to the community.

Rules and Guidelines

• Please don't be biased when casting your votes. (i.e. Reasoning should not be "because they are my friend" - these types of votes will be excluded.) 

Two members submitted montages to the June competition. Please watch their montages and then vote using the template at the bottom. Voting will close on Monday, July 6th. Thank you!

Please use the following template to cast your votes:

First:

Reasoning:

Second:

Reasoning:

First: KSI MeShell 7

Reasoning: Actually had some good shots against players. The fails weren't that bad since it was launchers killing, minus the crawling into the open during warzone to be killed.

Second: KSI Venum 7

Reasoning: Bunch of Titan Solar Ultimates vs Adds

First: KSI MeShell 7

Reasoning: Some great consecutive shooting. Where do you think your going? Breaking in between to show some fails. Great idea.

Second: KSI Venum 7

Reasoning: Some good supers and great kills. Very colorful.

First: KSI Meshell 7

Reasoning: good mixture of kills and fails, which is different because not seen often. Good transitions as well

Second: KSI VENUM 7

Reasoning: Those were great super kills and I liked that you were on PVE rather than The traditional PVP. Transitions could’ve been better but all in all it’s a good montage. 

voting on this for me was very close

Reasoning: The good plays were pretty cool and the bad plays were really funny

Second: KSI Venum  7

Reasoning: They were great kills but the transitions could have been better

Reasoning:There is a great mixture of clips here. Great, sad, and funny plays are shown. 

Second:KSI Venum 7

Reasoning:The video quality is good. I feel that the transitions between the clips could be cleaned up a little bit.