KSI Global
Airborne

4th of July Celebration 2020!

Hello KSI! Welcome to the 2020 4th of July Celebration topic. 

For those of you who haven't participated in a holiday celebration topic before, here is how this is going to work.

This topic will open on the 3rd, and close end of day on the 4th. Post up a greeting, a bit about what you do for the holiday or something along those lines to share with the community. After the topic closes, those who have posted will receive the 4th of July 2020 Forums Award on their profiles!

Happy Fourth of July all!

Awards

Happy 4th of July!!!

Stay safe and healthy, eat a lot and laugh til your bellies hurt.

Most importantly do not hold the lit firecrackers.

Edited by KSI Dr.Pepper

Awards

Happy Independence Day!

Its a time to cook out, dress up in the most ridiculous merica attire complete with colonial wig, and watch things go boom!

Ain't no party like a Boston Tea Party

Awards

On this Holiday I spend my time with family and close friends barbecue and watch the fireworks while enjoying each other’s company. Happy 4th Everyone 

Awards

Happy 4th of July everyone.

As for me I think I'm going to kick back and have fun with my grand-daughter and go to the drive-in which I haven't done for many years.

You all be safe this 4th and enjoy yourself. :abe:

Awards

HAPPY FORTH OF JULY!!!

Since I never got to go to a big 4th of July event. I started a tradition by Lighting fireworks for the kids in my neighborhood every year that never get to go to any big 4th of July event and they get to have hot dogs and chips and drinks from my dads house. I enjoy doing it for them. 

STAY SAFE EVERYONE.

Awards

Happy 4th of July to all you Americans

I dont celebrate this holiday due to being Canadian but I plan on swimming and relaxing at home

Awards

Celebrating my Mom's birthday. Hanging out with the KSI fam and of course eating lots of hot dogs and burgers MERICA, happy 4th everyone!!!!!!

Awards

Plan on spending time with my family. I think we're grilling. 

Hope everyone stays safe!

Awards

Today I'm planning on chillin at home, unfortunately I'll be working on the 4th. Good news is I get holiday pay and overtime tomorrow! So at least there's that 

Awards

Happy 4th! The wife and I are headed to colorado bend state park for some camping, hiking, and relaxing in the river this long weekend. 

Stay safe and have a good weekend everyone!

Awards

Happy 4th everyone! 

Going to fireworks with my girl and a few friends, gonna enjoy the day off from work!

Awards

Happy 4th of July to all you Americans

I dont celebrate this cus im in the uk but i plan on hanging out with some friends on xbox.

Awards

Happy Fourth ya'll! Hope yours is a great one! Mine will be spent hanging out with some friends at a cookout, followed by about 1000 rounds and alot of dead paper zombie targets. #AlwaysDoubleTap

Awards

I usually celebrate July 4th with my parents but they go to the camper because that’s what they do every 4th of July, also I’ll be celebrating by playing Destiny 2 

Happy 4th of July Everyone!!!!

Awards

Gaming, gaming, and gaming
Happy Fireworks Day!

Awards

Well for your guys holiday what I tend to do is drown my sorrows in the glorious drink that is English breakfast tea

Awards

Happy 4th everyone! 

Spending the weekend grilling with fireworks and cold ones :ahappy:

Awards

Happy 4th of July!!!

I got work to attend in the morning, once I get back, I plan on playing video games until it gets dark. And watch my neighbors pop some fireworks.

Awards

Hey everyone,

Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend. Stay safe with the current situations out in the world. My plans include gaming with everyone. Maybe grill up some steaks.

Awards