KSI Skarzx 77 Gold Outstanding (OS LVL 3) Nom

KSI Starset 7

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Link to Forums Account: @Scarface 77

Award: Gold Outstanding (OS Lvl 3)

Evidence/Reason: Skarzx is an influential leader in almost every aspect of the community. He is constantly working to help improve the community overall. He has been working on increasing and expanding the knowledge of all the members of the community. Skarzx recently has rolled out a successful revamp of the LEAD 201 course that is being taken by leaders from all around the community. He also is in the process of rolling out a new Officer Training program that will be used to improve the lower levels of leadership and help breed leaders in officer level positions. I recently have got to team up with Skarzx on the Mod team to oversee the GSM’s with him and he is always bringing up ideas and innovations to improve the day to day operations of the program. He is all around a great person, amazing leader, and is entirely deserving of this award.

This guy is the G.O.A.T. I'm grateful to have his as a director when I was in SL. He thought me and other so any. He works hard and achieve his goals. He restored and entire division, head of education, moderator, ect. He is the definition of work hard and achieve your goals. He is one of few I look up to.

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Link to Forums Account: @Scarface 77

Award: Gold Outstanding (OS Lvl 3)

Evidence/Reason: In the time that I have known KSI Skarzx, he has gone above and beyond the call of his rank and responsibility to share his wisdom with those that he comes into contact with. KSI Skarzx helped me while I have been in leadership to show me what it takes to be an exceptional leader in this community. When you need him, he is there. He is a great man and deserves this award and many more! Thank you for your hard work and devotion for this community and I look forward to see what you have in store for the future. 

My witness statements still stand from the 2 links. In addition, this guy right here has perfected the education of all KSI. Without his mentorship and leadership KSI would not be the same. With all he has done, @Scarface 77 doesn't only deserve OS3 FINALLY, but he also deserves Most Outstanding. He has gone above and beyond the expectation to create a better KSI. From workshops to CT 201 to his Clan Ops success. He is a locomotive of knowledge and know-how. Reward this man finally for his incredible achievements and not just because of his amazing accolades in the past but for what he also does for this community every day still.

I will drop my vote to witness.

KSI Skarzx 77 has spent the past few months completely redefining the Gold Standard of Outstanding Service. He's spent countless hours renovating and perfecting the Education Section into something that can be actively used to supplement Clan Ops training. As a General, I have used his new materials to help train my officers on multiple occasions. They have proven extremely valuable for officers seeking more in-depth information about a variety of topics. Additionally, Skarzx also rewrote the LEAD 201 Class, turning it into CT 201. Which turned out to be an absolutely dynamite class, CT 201 has been a smash hit. It makes for fantastic conversation and a wonderful learning experience. 

Not only has Skarzx done a fantastic job with the Education Section, but he's a fantastic Director as well. Skarzx is a great person to bounce ideas off of, and ask random KSI questions. When no one else knows what to do, just ask Skarzx. Whether it's custom gamemodes for a gamenight, general knowledge, or just to learn about various aspects of the community. He's your man. 

Side Note: I agree with KSI Rogue from above, Skarzx could easily earn Most Outstanding as well.

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping my vote to Witness 

As a recipient of Gold Outstanding Service I definitely can say Skarzx is definitely deserving of this with his dedication to the community I haven't had the opportunity to work with him on the clan ops side but everything I have heard about his work and dedication is nothing but outstanding however I have to opportunity to work with him on the Web Ops side of the community as a GSM Skarzx was on top of the game his work on his sections was an will always be phenomenal now he's Forums Mod with all the hard word he did in the GSM shout out the #ToxicMods but one thing that sets him above the rest is the work in the Education Section the revamp of Lead 201 into CT 201 all the workshops and guides he's put out single handed as well as the existing CEP workshops upon ending this I must say achievements come and go but impacts last forever with all being said Skarzx is a pillar of the community with all his contributions his impact here will be forever remembered

Skarz.. This man is someone I look at as family. Since the day I met Skarz I always looked at him as my competition even if he didn't know it lol. I watched this man start his own division from scratch it bring it up to one of the best divisions. He quickly became a mentor to many over in SL and around the community as a whole. Since his promotion to Director I've got to watch him first hand be over multiple different divisions ranging from SL to DM and LS for a little before it shut down and he's given each and every one of them everything hes got and more. 

Now, on the web ops side of things. Since hiring Skarz onto the GSM staff hes made some massive improvements to his assigned sections as well as trying to pass along ideas to the other GSM and even help them if/when needed. For all his hard work and dedication to the mod team I got to have the honor of promoting skarz to Forums Mod and Since then watch him flourish and make massive strides. He quickly learned the day to day operations of a forums mod as well as continuing his GSM duties and doing everything he needs to do to improve the GSM team and the web ops team as a whole. It's an honor and a pleasure to have someone like skarz on my staff and being able to call someone like him a friend and family.

Last but not least, As one of his education mentors I've gotten to first hand see the changes to Lead 101 as well as the roll out of CT 201. Skarz is working everyday to make new guides & workshops as well as update the current ones to help better each members knowledge of there duties or the forums honestly pretty much anything you can think of. 

THIS MAN IS A KSI HALL OF FAMER CLASS OF 2020. From someone who has been awarded all the OS's and Most Outstanding I definitely feel Skarz not only deserves this award but deserves Most Outstanding as well. Thank you for everything you do for the community buddy you are very much appreciated in every aspect and can't wait to see what your future holds.:heart:

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx77

Link: @Scarface 77

Award: OS Lvl 3

During my time in KSI, I have not met many that continuously show deservance of this award. This award is one that demands a certain standard of excellence that is not provided by just anyone. Knowledge, Strength, and Integrity are the foundational ideals of our community. Skarz is unquestionably one of those individuals who personifies every single one of these characteristics, and then takes it steps further beyond. Here's why:

Knowledge: "Those who are ignorant of history are doomed to repeat it." Skarz takes this to heart every day, always endeavoring to learn from the past mistakes of leadership within KSI. He sees the need for a revamp of the educational system within our core and has taken it up as his personal mission to see it done. Lead 201 to CT 201, Lead 101, "Being an officer, professionalism", and most recently: "security checking exercises'' are just a few of his exploits in this area with many more on the way I’m sure. This consists of sleepless nights and tireless devotion to put together. He does it without complaint, always having the strength to see the bigger picture.

Strength: "Shallow men believe in luck, strong men believe in cause and effect." With every great idea, there is always someone who sees it differently. Most people would take criticism as insult, therefore having the effect of giving up on their goals. Skarz is always welcoming of the feedback he receives, utilizing it as a tool instead of a hindrance. He is constantly asking the leadership within DM for analysis of his work, always asking “What can I do better?”. It takes strength to allow people to see behind the curtain and welcome opinions, even those different from your own.

Integrity: "Integrity is the seed of achievement." Everything Skarz has accomplished in the time I've known him has been done with transparency. If you ask the question, he's always got an honest answer to present to you. If he doesn't have the answer, he finds out and then follows up promptly.

.    When he first took over as DM's director, we were concerned that he would be anxious with the power of his position and use it to influence our division in the directions we didn't want to go. However, that was far from the truth. He has not only been an asset to our division but also a guiding hand, a knowledgeable mentor, a pillar of strength in our community, and a model of integrity that others should look for in a leader. OS level 3 is a small way we can use to recognize his many achievements and the numerous contributions he has made to the community, both in the present and those yet to come. Thank you Skarz!!

I’m here to witnessed for Skarz, Ever since meeting Skarz, his mindset ways to always create great leaders within the community. Skarzx continues to make his mark in the Community by being the HIO and creating standardized information for the future of the community to go by. Skarzx gave multiple advice to help me on my journey to be the best leader I can be. He is the prime creator of SL and made his mark in the Divison. All I hope is to even come close to be as amazing as Skarz was as a Division Leader, and I hope I’m making him proud now as I’m running the rains over here in SL . There is no one more important in this award than Skarzx.

I’ve only known Skarz for a little while now but one thing that truly stands out with him is hearing the voice of the community. He will sit down with you in a party and let you speak your mind and then give you the pros & cons of any situation with his experience in KSI.

I can tell you first hand that he works with great diligence from dusk till dawn on any projects he is working on to get them done in a timely matter. After I was through with the 201’s he saw I had a idea for a education workshop and reached out to me when others thought you couldn’t really do anything with it. Talk about leading by example and that’s exactly what he was doing.

On Web Ops side of things he joined the Game Section Moderator section on the forums where he came in to bring more activity to the forums and write about the games that he loved the most. Everyday he is thinking of new ideas to bring to the table to make the section succeed. He also just recently got promoted to mini mod and is in the join area where he is picking up applications and getting the job done in a timely matter in both areas. As I was writing this he just posted on a Application he was working on. 

He has also been very successful in rewriting the education section on the forums and getting out guides for leaders to use to further the knowledge of the community. 

These are some of the awards that stand out that he has achieved in the community:

image.png.ddab010c77031d2513ffeb000a1c88df.pngimage.png.d4bc51d7e3f82ea31e999af0cb02bc32.pngimage.jpeg.b825e061204b58f2598c749d084eb75c.jpegimage.png.6581e722eb29b79a015867050bedc5e2.pngimage.png.13998b9e6c9629f8834cfc46422fb600.pngimage.png.963b897b357464bef5f0883507a3f502.pngimage.png.652c0c08403d0314961a8235d7a7b374.pngimage.png.9645aeda06a338c3df0815c52f386bc6.pngimage.png.e79386e16fdbc2e617258262743215f1.pngimage.png.5cef98ca2704d5f6998d9d653f7304c5.pngimage.png.b7b1f7d279fe0006b28ac4e6462446d4.pngimage.png.a0bf8cf8d17369f000345c830ae70be9.pngimage.png.0e62718c35b54c0395a9afc17dbf7b54.pngimage.jpeg.d5568dd13a565b66aafd739124933ff8.jpegimage.png.6a01c3106c0de08889c83663a8406ee7.pngimage.png.4c4c42f5f45d9203904eea444c52a078.pngimage.png.0690675f69c9ea0328c2a7db64a5149b.pngimage.png.c9eea9e7461b0f48f3a5b47f3691e8fb.pngimage.png.ac24c35485b5b8153d995857b2e9df8a.pngimage.png.8c245a0e79267a8c23949c7fd4af0a6c.pngimage.png.16c67b3671f3b9e015edd9d17cab12a9.pngimage.png.f5d1050e0254ab3d57ec2fc7ab055619.pngimage.png.8ec48448c629f4a8aec5eb9e92a922e8.pngimage.jpeg.d1bc94dff4c2dbf97bf9876bdc513b9f.jpegimage.png.163470b3a0aee2e3aa979a243713ad12.pngimage.png.9fe279ca7c2d1f7b5efc914879826e30.png

These awards speak many words when I look at them. Just recently he made it into the KSI Hall of Fame which is a great accomplishment in his KSI Career. Thank You for everything you do be hide the scenes in the community. My hat is off to you.

Gamertag: KSI Skarzx 77

Link to Forums Account: @Scarface 77

Award: Gold Outstanding (OS Lvl 3)

Evidence/Reason: 

I see these posts go up for this award sometimes and the 1st thing I do is try to think of what all they have done for the community. Unfortunately sometimes, that's not a very long list. As for Skarzx, this man has gone above and beyond what has been asked of him in every position he has held. As a director and HIO, he has been not only an active member of our 7staff,  but has revamped the Education section of KSI,  completely rewrote Lead 201 into an entirely different format and created CT 201, updating the current CEP workshops, creating new ones, formulating trainings programs to help up and coming officers, etc. This man has impacted KSI. He has worked to help shape KSI into something that works FOR the members not the "Leaders" and that is the best change I have seen in this community since joining. He has helped to change the atmosphere and the way people look at and attack their duties. That is Outstanding Service. That is the Most Outstanding Service. Without question.

I am dropping my vote to witness for such an amazing member, mentor, and friend. KSI Skarzx 77 is truly outstanding. There are not too many people that have the resume that @Scarface 77 has. I can personally vouch that the member is extremely outstanding (he probably deserves most outstanding at this point). He is a member of multiple Divisional Hall of Fames. He also is in the KSI Hall of Fame. He is truly impressive. He created the Education 201 course and is completely in charge of creating any new education courses. He has also reorganized the Workshop sections and put them under the education section in the forums. He is a mentor to several divisional leaders in the community. He has been a successful director over several divisions including the one he created (SL). He is always there for any member that needs him no matter the rank. He sacrifices a lot of his time in order to make sure that this community thrives and never complains about it. If it wasn't for Skarz, then I would not be where I am today, and I know that there are other people who feel the same way (whether they are still in this community or not). He is a great role model for all members. He represents the true values of KSI. This community would not be where it is today without KSI Skarzx 77. I believe he is long overdue for this award (and possibly several others).