KSI Swag 77 Gold Outstanding (OS LVL 3) Nom

KSIxAsuma 77

Gamertag:KSI Swag 77

Profile Link: @KSI Swag 77

Award: Gold Outstanding (OS LVL 3) 

Evidence/Reason: I hereby nominate KSI Swag 77 to receiving the Gold Outstanding (OS LVL 3) award. KSI Swag 77 has gone above and beyond to help his division thrive. Every single day, KSI Swag 77 goes out of his way to promote game nights and workshops for the week. Many times, I have seen KSI Swag 77 spending time with officers and potential officers for each of the squads. He mentors them by giving them feedback and showing them what it takes to be a true leader by always being available. KSI Swag 77 has shown time and time again that he is invested in his division by meeting with his fellow 7's staff and General's and making sure that things are running smoothly. This man has been apart of KSI for an accumulation of 7 years. In those 7 years, KSI Swag 77 has gone Climbed the ladder to Division Leader and has successfully helped his divisions to grow. This has been done through his leadership and inspiring those under him to do work hard and be their best self's. 

For Staff Record, I have linked all previous nominations for Swag’s Outstanding Services.

Please bring forth the detailed witness statements that attest to how Swag has gone above and beyond and has improved since his OS Lvl 2 nomination.

Swag deserves this award because everyday you will never catch him in a party alone he is always with members of his division teaching how to better themselves for the KSI career and sometimes as a person in general he is always willing to give advice when you need it. He is always willing to game with anybody and everybody in KSI. Swag also always helping teach members to recruit or helping members get recruits. Every time he is on he is helping make KSI a place that everyone would love to be a part of. He always helping members find people to play weather it s from promoting gamenights or just gaming with them his self.

KSI Swag 77 has been a major force in KSI since I first joined, and well before then. Swag is always available to talk to, offer advice, guidance, and motivation. Swag not only loves the entire of his division, but also the entirety of KSI and what it stands for. Swag is the face that I imagine KSI to have. He’s a div leader who takes the time to welcome EVERY SINGLE new recruit into our division as well as frequently attending game nights and popping into party and squad chats to make sure everyone is doing well. Swag is not only a great person, but a great role model when it comes to leadership in KSI. If you desire to be like Swag, you will be going in the right direction without a doubt. I hope that Swag’s hard work, loyalty, and love for KSI will be recognized. 

Oh swag. words cant explain the amount of love and commitment that you have for this community. but i will try my best to put it out there. 

For starters Swag has a KSI tattoo on his arm, that alone shows he has a lifelong commitment.

He came to SL while we were still in our juvenile stages, and with his leadership, grew our division, its leaders, and members. and for a period of time, led the largest division in KSI.

Swag never shys away from a challenge, when he sees an objective or goal that should be met, you will always find him at the tip of the spear, leading the charge.

He shows love and compassion for all of his members and is always there for them through the tough times.

As the SL div lead, he has implemented a number of procedures that has improved the members and 7s staff experience in SL.

He created the 7s weekly audits, ensuring 7s are holding gens accountable, reinforcing the need for 7s and gens to work together in building there squads.

He created th operations channel in our discord, which gives members, officers, and gens easy access to any link they need in respect to their current ranks. 

He regularly hosts workshops himself to help educate our up and coming officers,and never shying away from a member in need.

Overall, SL would not be where it is today, without the outstanding leadership Swag has given us. Without a doubt in my mind, he is deserving of OS3.

Awards earned since OS2 - DIV hall of fame, founder of the year, division leader of the month, founder of the month, 201 graduate, 

(Also an active member in the Leadership Council)

This isn't the first time i have witnessed for Swag in an attempt to explain just how much this guy brings to the community through his efforts in SL. I worked with Swag initially as the director over Last strike where i witnessed 1 man literally trying to keep a division alive by himself. He basically ran and oversaw both squads, in and out of parties speaking to members and doing the entire work of a 7s staff by himself. Unfortunately for the sake of his sanity and lack of help the decision was made to close LS and i immediately wanted Swag over in my division SL. I recognized someone who "Gave a Poop" about their job and the members he responsible for and that speaks volumes. 

Now did Swag stumble out the gate a bit in SL, absolutely. He had a huge chip on his shoulder and as much as i stressed him to relax and take it easy he strived to be better and make those around him better. That's just the type of leader he is, never content with being okay or decent. He rose to become SL's 3rd ever Division Leader and has guided SL successfully in the 6th months he was given the reigns. 

He is reliable, active, responsible, knowledgeable, a friend, a mentor, a leader, and a Father somehow all in the same person. His achievements include being one of only a handful of people to be nominated into 2 different division Hall of Fames, Founder of The Year 2019, Founder of the month, Division Leader of the Month and that's only in the last year. Look at his forums account..... Created 2013. This man isn't someone who is on their last leg and we are trying to get him a free award, this is a leader in his prime who deserves recognitions for his amazing efforts. 

No doubt deserves Outstanding Service Level 3 for his efforts. 

I look forward to the day he gets his name called to become a Director. Love you bro Keep grinding @KSI Swag 77 

Is there such thing as a super hero? Like really I’m not asking this to be Silly or immature but really let that sink in for a minute. @KSI Swag 77 has been and will continue to be one of SL’s real life super heroes. He does not quit, does not falter and honestly is one of the major forces behind mine and so many others successes here in this division. I’m no long standing senior here but I do have a passion and commitment to this community that is not all that common and a lot of that is a mirrored lesson I learned from one of the best. This man cares, he’s passionate, and kind. But what else he is, is absolutely driven to make his division THE division to be. Somewhat as the gold standard of the community. He non step relentlessly strives for success. He takes the time to welcome every recruit, congratulate members on promotions and is beyond willing to lend a hand and often times he’ll notice your struggles before you do and he’ll help you work past them to succeed. The man does not know what content is. He’s never comfortable with how things are at the moment he’s ALWAYS pushing, and to some this may seem wrong like how can you always be pushing even when things are great, but let me assure you this man does it flawlessly. He listens to ideas from his peers evaluates those ideas and makes them reality for positive changes within SL. He’s revamped countless things from our operations channel on discord, which benefits members and officers, to the SL Standardized Recruiting Process. He works hand in hand with his 7s and knows every general and officer on a first name basis. Swag is what most want to be but they’ll never put in 1/4 of the work he has. His accomplishments are long and fruitful of many things. His awards show that. He’s gone above and beyond the call of his duty dozens and dozens of times, and I sincerely hope he’ll be recognized for such great attributes to this community. SL would not be what it is today if not for this driven, hard working man. Long live The Pickle King! 

Swag is one of the greatest leaders I have ever met. He is always pushing me to be a better Gen. He has helped with squad management, retention, and recruiting. He is always on the continuous improvement train and I appreciate him more than words can explain. He knows how to listen to you and help you move in the correct direction. He takes the time to welcome every recruit, congratulate members on promotions and is always willing to lend a hand. 

KSI Swag 77 undoubtedly deserves this award, my first memory’s of ksi was being recruited in by KSI MISFORTUNE with Swag in the background letting misfortune do his thang then he asked swag to say a little about KSI and his thoughts, after hearing this amazing man explain what KSI Meant to him and the potential he saw in it I knew I had to join so I could be apart of this amazing family and although I got lost for a bit Swag was there like always to help me find my way Like he is there for every single member who needs him to be. the man is a living legend who has done more for this community than I could ever hope to even if I had a 10 years head start Plus a cheat book ;) no1 deserves this award more in my eyes than Swag and there’s not much else I can say stay the coolest mofo I know and never change! Peace ✌️

Awards

What can I say that hasn’t already been said about Swag. First off I’ve known about him via different interactions. For quite some time I always heard good things about him sometimes that he’s a bit weird at times (but that can describe most of us lol) but never anything negative. He’s always online with the members and doing what he can to help his fellow members. The only flaw that I can think of (besides the double 7) is that he wants to help so much that sometimes he can get a little bit impatient at times. This is something that he has been continually working on and in the last few months I’ve really seen a vast improvement from him. 
Swag as a div leader does an excellent job at running things. He has the respect of those above and below in the rank structure. He always leads by example takes the time to get with everyone to help by giving advice or by helping out. Every division has various problems including his some ignore it and hope that it goes away but not Swag. Like any great leader actively looks for those problems so that he can help improve the division instead of burying his head in the sand so to speak. When dealing with a situation he always looks at the bigger picture seeing how it will affect all of KSI. He like many others that I’ve had the pleasure to work with continue to help improve those around him and KSI as a whole. As you can see by all the various witness statements that Swag is well liked by those around him and for good reason because he goes above and beyond for KSI and definitely deserves this award.

@KSI Swag 77 is a phenomenal leader within KSI. He is an amazing division leader, and he is outstanding no questions asked. Everyone in our division knows and loves swag (even with his obsession for pickles). He has done an amazing job as division leader over SL, and he was previously a director within KSI before he left. I am glad that I have been able to work with someone of Swag's caliber. He is a multi divisional hall of fame winner. He is a great asset to KSI, and he is always doing what he can for the members. He tries to brighten everyone's day, and although he is constantly busy, he makes time for all of his members no matter what their rank is in KSI. He is constantly making tough decisions, but he is always doing what is best for the members. He is truly outstanding for multiple reasons, and there is a lot of stuff I am not able to vouch for due to his eight year tenure within KSI. He is a great leader, mentor, member, and friend. The future is bright for KSI Swag 77, and the community will be better because of the knowledge that he has passed down. In my opinion there is no question about it, he deserves OS 3.

In all honesty, swagy swag deserves this award more then anyone else that I know. Since coming to SL, swag has been there for me since day one. He hasn't let me down, and always noticed when something has been wrong. Not only has he been one of the few people to always check on me, but he checks on everyone in his div. You'll always see him party hopping, and checking up on those in his div. 

Swag is someone im proud to know, not only because he's my director, but because we as leaders can learn something from him when it comes ro communication. Though dont take his kindness for weakness, because he is one to put his foot down when it is needed. Swag is someone who will be there foe you through thick and thin, but is also the person who will tell you when you've Schucked up. 

Hes been an inspiration to myself and others

I'm a little late to the party but @KSI Swag 77 is one of my favorite 7's because he thought me a lot of the things I know today. He is one person I'll come to if I need anyone to talk to. With out him me or anyone I know wouldn't be great friends and he is one of few people who believe me and what is right.

Just now, KSI DaKeech said:

I'm a little late to the party but @KSI Swag 77 is one of my favorite 7's because he thought me a lot of the things I know today. He is one person I'll come to if I need anyone to talk to. With out him me or anyone I know wouldn't be great friends and he is one of few people who believe me and what is right.

Inside joke ---> (DEMOTED)