Give a Shout-Out of Appreciation.

xKami

Thank one person for their hard work and dedication or thank someone who has helped you in the community.

My Shout-Out goes out to @KSI xSmitty for his hardwork in Napalm. He has been doing his best to get all of his officer duties done while trying to expand his knowledge for the next level in his KSI Career. Keep up the great work.

Shout out to @KSI Thash. For trying his best as an officer of Cyanide Squad and for himself. For seeking out knowledge to better himself as an officer and a member of KSI. 

My Shout-out goes to @KSIxKngtut21 who is willing to put the hard work in day or night to learn and better his knowledge of KSI! King is one of the most willing people to learn I’ve met and for that I believe you’ll make a great leader one day, keep up the great work buddy! 

My shout out goes to @KSI ALUSEAN for his hard work and dedication for his recruiting and overall being a great officer, he has been working hard helping get recruits for different squads in the division and his member retention has been great. Also with keeping up with every duty he has been giving.

My shoutout goes to @KSI Blue974 before being promoted to SSgt he has put in a lot of work of an officer! He has a lot of ambition and has stepped up to the plate when requested, he has a lot of drive and I’m glad to have him as one of my officers that I can rely on!

This is a hard vote because of the entire amazing team that is back me up and showing me the way for that I want to thank everybody everybody has shown me all the different strengths the here and there the rights the wrongs the ends and the outs so thank you KSI xKami 77 and KSI Pilot and KSI legion KSI Majesty with out my team behind me i wouldnt have made it this far in here but i can only pic one KSI xKami 77 thank u but like i said everyone thank u.

Awards

I would like to shoutout @IrishEmu for working very hard and completing all of his workshops and showing the want to move up the ranks and learn more and more

I'd like to throw out a short out to @KSIxKngtut21 for putting in a lot of hard work and finishing all his workshops today and always being there to answer questions 

I want to give a shout out to @KSI DrPepper on her hard work and keeping me in the loop on things when i have a lot going on right now IRL. Shes keeps everyone wanting to be involved in the KSI community and having fun as well. 

I would like to shout out two people the first being @KSI xLittio for his phenomenal work in the join mod area as he is just started there. And the second shout out would have to go to @KSI xKami 77 for all the help he has been in the join mod area and the friendship we have made 

My shout out would have to go to @KSI xSmitty for all the hard work and dedication to his squad not only that he has lots of love for KSI and is looking to give back to the community. he has helped me stay out my bubble for a while now so thank u. if i had to choose another is would have to @KSI xKami 77 and @KSI Tiger 77 for popping my bubble and also helping me and teaching me more than what i know so thank u all.

I would like to give a shout out to @Fennyishere and @KSI UPNC Xx. When they are motivated and willing to, they work hard and get things done. KSI Fenny has brought in multiple recruites since becoming an officer and getting the promotios done. KSI UPNCXx has work hard as a newer SSGT by working on the promotions list and doing his security checks. I'm proud of them for what they have done. I hope they continue to do well and stay motivated. 

♡ KSI MrsBLITZ

Id like to shout out @KSI MRSBLITZ she works hard to do all she can for the squad even though she may not always have freetime to do so. She perseveres through tough times and will step up and take charge when needed. I can tell she cares about the squad a lot and wants to see it succeed and thrive like the rest of us. I hope she continues to not be afraid to ask her friends for help and overall stays motivated to help the squad out : 3

My shoutout is for one of the best mentors I've ever had and one of the main guys here in SL. @KSI Rogue 7 has done an amazing job as founder and will soon be a phenomenal Division leader. 

My shoutout is to @KSI Harleygirl for leading samurai down the path of knowledge and leadership. I’d also like to shout out my fellow staff sergeants/lt @KSI Courtesy, @KSI REFLUENT and @KSI xShogun for doing there officer duties as soon as they need done. I’d also like to do a special shout-out to @KSI Courtesy for helping me learn the ropes on becoming the best staff sergeant I can be. 

• 8 months later...