Give a Shout-Out of Appreciation.

xKami

If there's one member of KSI I can shout out, its gonna be a guy everyone knows, and if you don’t know him, we’ll I promise you one day you will. I hope he knows how much everyone here appreciates his motivation and drive for this community. Overall he is a member that is supportive to everyone, and he always comes into parties with only positivity. Every time this guy finds his way into my parties, its always a good time. His long term goal in KSI is to meet every single one of us. I recommend shooting this guy a friend request on xbox. I'm sure at this point you're wondering who I'm talking about, and its non other then KSI TheFiend

@KSI TheFiend Keep up the amazing work man. Stay looking at the positives, I always got your back homie. 

53 minutes ago, Bane 7 said:

If there's one member of KSI I can shout out, its gonna be a guy everyone knows, and if you don’t know him, we’ll I promise you one day you will. I hope he knows how much everyone here appreciates his motivation and drive for this community. Overall he is a member that is supportive to everyone, and he always comes into parties with only positivity. Every time this guy finds his way into my parties, its always a good time. His long term goal in KSI is to meet every single one of us. I recommend shooting this guy a friend request on xbox. I'm sure at this point you're wondering who I'm talking about, and its non other then KSI TheFiend

@KSI TheFiend Keep up the amazing work man. Stay looking at the positives, I always got your back homie. 

I definitely second this Bane. I met him about a month ago from being a forums nerd. Lol. He kinda reminds me of you when I first met you. Willing to play games with members with great member retention!! He also has respect for everyone around him!!

• 2 weeks later...

This shoutout is going out to @KSI xATHENAx for helping me once again find my “Why”. KSI is fortunate to have you here in the community. Your never give up attitude will get you far. I hope nothing but the best for you. Thanks for all you do for the community!!

I want to shout out to  @KSI TexAngel 77  for being there to vent, get advice and knowing she will tell me what I am doing wrong and giving me the chance to fix it.  
She has been here for division and with her support we can bring ES to where it needs to be

I also want to shout out to @KSI Swag 77 for putting a tin of work in  building our Officer training server!

Shoutout to @KSI DC 7for always pushing me to be a better officer. He always makes sure I’m doing things properly and is one of the best educators we have. Always welcoming to new members and keeping people involved. I’d also like to shoutout @Boootz for always being there to help if there’s any type of issue. Also just teaching me all around tips and tricks to get better at my position. Y’all are the GOATs in my book!

Shout out to, 

@KSI Shatner for being a great gen and friend. Definitely one of my go to's for advice and knowledge 

@KSI Tea 7 for being great department head leader and a fun person to be around

@KSI Uppish 7 and @Boootz for being great co-founders, they both are reliable and always down to help with problems

@God of Snacks, dude is like a brother to me. Great gamer and always fun to be in a party with

@KSI Swag 77is a great leader, fun dude to hang out and game with. 

@KSI DC 7 is one of the best teachers I've known, I always enjoy when he is around. Learning from him has no question made being in KSI great

@RuinIt4U is one of my go to's for any member that wants a W. He is always down to help members and super chill in parties. 

@KSI MercXis great officer and I feel is gonna be a great leader in KSI. Man is reliable and always looking to help in anyway. Man definitely is making his mark 

@KSI Panda81, she always has a happy positive attitude. You are definitely gonna have a good time when she is in the party or game. Got a great sense of humor. Another great officer

Big shoutout to @KSI DC 7

The man has accomplished so much during his time here in KSI. 

I watched this man grow from the wee little Sgt in Knights, to a powerhouse recruiter, absolutely stunned me at how good he was at recruiting. 

I watched him climb the ranks as an officer, always staying on top of his duties, never missing a beat.

I had the privalege to work beside him as a fellow CoFo in SL. DC is the kinda guy who will always have your back and will always be there for you.

Fast forward to the present, and this man has made it all the way to Head of Education! Hes using all his skills hes learned to project that onto the members coming up in the next generation. He pours his heart and sould into Education for KSI. KSI is prospering thanks to member like KSI DC 7. 

Keep it up big guy. Much respect.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I have to admit before I give my shout out. I am a difficult person to deal with. I won't even sugar coat it. I can be to honest, a bit aggressive and at times don't think before I speak. With all my flaws there is one induvial who I know at the end of the day, will listen to me vent and talk myself in circles. This person needs more recognition in this community and that would be @Sleepy. When he first joined the community I was able to observe from afar and truly got to see the officer and member he has become. Day after day he does his absolute best to improve this community for the better. I know he will become a great 7 and will surpass me one day. He is a pleasure to work with and I am excited to see what he becomes here.

• 3 weeks later...

Well it's been a real nice minute since I did this. So plenty of shout outs are in order tbh. 

First up is the Groggiest of Grog, @KSI Grogu 7. Dude I don't think you realize just how clutch you are. Like for real, I would've gone insane the past 3 months without you homie. The words do not exist to describe how magnificent & incredible you are. Most certainly earned that CS DHoF and then some beyond a shadow of doubt. I appreciate everything you do for CS & KSI homie.

Second is the slappiest of slappers, @Sleepy. The guy is MEGA clutch for his squad, Calamity lives and dies by that pimp hand homie and you know it too. So promise to use your powers for good and keep doing what you're doing. You'll make it hella far in no time flat. Remember "The longer you spend down there, the better you'll be on top." (Yea I changed the quote it's an improvement lol).

Third is @KSI Kat.. and I didn't have a good wind up for this one, sorry Kat lol. But over the last month as we've tag teamed Acting Gen of Rebellion you've proven yourself a worthy adversary and MORE then capable of running your own squad one day. You did a spectacular job in working towards creating a better and stronger squad and I know you will continue to do so. Don't worry Jak, your "if I get hit by a bus" plan is in good hands with Kat around :4_joy:.

Last, but certainly & probably least :BrokenHeart:, is the homeboy from down under, @KSI MercX. His hillbilly heada** has run a darn near PERFECT squad for just over 3 months now. He's done a great job holding his officers to high standards and overseen the transition of Wrath from a great squad to the powerhouse of CS. Only greatness lies ahead Merc, keep making those money moves big man and you got a shot at achieving it :10_wink:. Love ya pal.

Oh wait, how could I forget @KSI Stack & @KSI KingdomX. Stack I've known for eons and Kingdom I've gotten to know better, y'all haven't been forgotten for how well Wrath has been doing either. Talk about a dynamic duo, y'all could put just about any other duo in this community to shame. It think Shatner and I have an edge for now but idk how long it'll last lol.

There are a TON of phenomenal leader who have made CS into what it is, and my challenge to each and every one of you is to get yourselves ready for when the torch (eventually) is passed to you. One of the ways I've learned so much in KSI is by asking questions, don't do something simply because ANYONE tells you too, whether it's myself a Board member or anyone else. If you have questions then ask them and get an answer, you might not like it and you may still disagree and do it anyway. But you will learn about that person and the reasoning behind the decision they made, and that is useful information. So ALWAYS ASK "WHY?" 

Love you guys more than I probably should :heart:

Uppish!

• 10 months later...

Gotta give a shout-out to my boy @KSI Pastries 7. This man has been in KSI since prehistoric times and was part of the creation of my original division TW. During the time I've known him we've always had a great friendship. Even when we were in different divisions our halo teams would always have the most epic battles during tournaments but after the fight gamenights would be the same as usual. Drinking and just having a blast. He's consistently online and willing to play with whoever wants to play with him, he draws activity from members in whatever game he plays, just a all around solid guy and member in the community.