KSI Global

Give a Shout-Out of Appreciation.

If there's one member of KSI I can shout out, its gonna be a guy everyone knows, and if you don’t know him, we’ll I promise you one day you will. I hope he knows how much everyone here appreciates his motivation and drive for this community. Overall he is a member that is supportive to everyone, and he always comes into parties with only positivity. Every time this guy finds his way into my parties, its always a good time. His long term goal in KSI is to meet every single one of us. I recommend shooting this guy a friend request on xbox. I'm sure at this point you're wondering who I'm talking about, and its non other then KSI TheFiend

@KSI TheFiend Keep up the amazing work man. Stay looking at the positives, I always got your back homie. 

53 minutes ago, Bane 7 said:

If there's one member of KSI I can shout out, its gonna be a guy everyone knows, and if you don’t know him, we’ll I promise you one day you will. I hope he knows how much everyone here appreciates his motivation and drive for this community. Overall he is a member that is supportive to everyone, and he always comes into parties with only positivity. Every time this guy finds his way into my parties, its always a good time. His long term goal in KSI is to meet every single one of us. I recommend shooting this guy a friend request on xbox. I'm sure at this point you're wondering who I'm talking about, and its non other then KSI TheFiend

@KSI TheFiend Keep up the amazing work man. Stay looking at the positives, I always got your back homie. 

I definitely second this Bane. I met him about a month ago from being a forums nerd. Lol. He kinda reminds me of you when I first met you. Willing to play games with members with great member retention!! He also has respect for everyone around him!!

• 2 weeks later...

This shoutout is going out to @KSI xATHENAx for helping me once again find my “Why”. KSI is fortunate to have you here in the community. Your never give up attitude will get you far. I hope nothing but the best for you. Thanks for all you do for the community!!

I want to shout out to  @KSI TexAngel 77  for being there to vent, get advice and knowing she will tell me what I am doing wrong and giving me the chance to fix it.  
She has been here for division and with her support we can bring ES to where it needs to be

I also want to shout out to @KSI Swag 77 for putting a tin of work in  building our Officer training server!

Shoutout to @KSI DC 7for always pushing me to be a better officer. He always makes sure I’m doing things properly and is one of the best educators we have. Always welcoming to new members and keeping people involved. I’d also like to shoutout @Boootz for always being there to help if there’s any type of issue. Also just teaching me all around tips and tricks to get better at my position. Y’all are the GOATs in my book!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.