July 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Starset 7

Its everyone's favorite time of the month!

Welcome to the "Of the Month" awards. Here, you can vote for the members you believe have worked the hardest at their respective ranks throughout the month. The nomination period will start on July 15th and be open until July 29th, end of day. 

Rules

1. You can not nominate a single member for multiple categories.
2. No Favoritism should be posted
- Ex. I think they deserve this award because we are friends.
3. No self-nominations
4. List reasoning on why the person deserves the award.
5. Only nominations following this template will be considered. 
6. Copying and pasting someone else's nomination/witness statement will result in your nomination not being taken into consideration. 

7. No self-campaigning for nominations. You may let your members know to participate and nominate those they feel are worthy of recognition, but you may not specify that they need to go vote for yourself. 

Any breaking of the above rules will null and void your nominations

----------
Please follow the guideline below:

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

Example:

General - KSI iLLuSii0N 7 / Spider SH General
Link - http://www.ksiforums...si-illusii0n-7/
Reasoning - This member has worked his butt of for his squad by altering how game-nights were being ran to make them more organized and has got his squad from 35 people to 85 in the last month.
----------

Categories

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Link to forums account -

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Link to forums account -

Founder
Link to forums account -

Co-Founder
Link to forums account -

General
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Captain
Link to forums account -

LT
Link to forums account -

SSGT
Link to forums account -

SGT
Link to forums account -

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Link to forums account -

Department Member 
Link to forums account -

Link to forums account -

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xTiger 77| WD
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tiger has been working her butt off since spirit week ended. A lot of stuff has been going on throughout the division and she has not given up on anything that has come her way, she's been like a bull in a rodeo. She has had to step up to the plate more with being a Co- Founder and General for a squad that was going to Poop down, and she has been helping all the way through and helping the squad be revived. I don't know what this div would do without her and it's been amazing seeing her do it all.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xRogue 77| WD
Link to forums account - @KSI xRogue 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This woman has been non stop on the move, she has had the skills of the jedi when it comes to time management. Balancing a job, personal stuff, being an actinv Co-Founder and Founder sounds so hard, and she makes it look so damn easy. She has helped me with a lot of my problem and has helped me become the leader I am today, she's an amazing person and I still can't wait to see what she has got up her throat punching sleeve!

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xKami 77| WD| Napalm/ Vanquish
Link to forums account - @KSI xKami 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Kami has been an amazing help throughout just about everywhere, he has been an amazing Co-Founder, Senior fourms mod, AAP staff, and more. I'm recognizing him being a Co-Founder so let's get to that, this man has had to be an acting gen for a squad that she is over and has been rocking it with all of his task. It's been an honor to work with him and he has without a shadow of a doubt defiantly been a person that has mentored me into a person that i've become today. I thank him for all that he has done and for what he will do, he's been doing great and there's no end of that in sight. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xFondu| WD| Napalm
Link to forums account - @KSI xFondu
Reasoning why the deserve this - Foundu has been since the day I met him a good leader. Everyone has their rouch patches in the road but fondu has always gone through them, he is someone I go to often for advice or just a talk when i'm feeling down. He's always been there for anyone of his members or officers and he is someone that I look up to. He has been a great help in this div and I can't wait to see what happens next with the flames he controls!

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Boootz| CPT| WD| Malice
Link to forums account - @Boootz
Reasoning why they deserve this - Boootz has been through a lot and has handle her stuff like a champ. She has been a great leader in this division and even though we're the same rank i'm learning more from her everyday, she has been getting use to a new squad and adapting like a absolute boss. She has helped me and a few others through some stuff and I thank her for being such a great captain. KSI better be prepared for when she becomes a gen, because there's no way she's reached her limit.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ALUSEAN| LT| WD| Malice
Link to forums account - @KSI ALUSEAN
Reasoning why they deserve this - Alusean is a very nice guy, granted he has some stuff that needs to be worked on but we all do. But for sure this man is a team player. Being a master at member retention and recruiting for a while and learns from his mistakes if he makes any, it's been a great time working with him and everything i've given he has taken it like a champ. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI GoDLoPeZ
Link to forums account - @Deathstroke5584
Reasoning why they deserve this -Lopez has been an amazing member to hangout with and to get a helping hand from. He has helped people in the squad feel comfortable in it and has even helped pull people in for meetings and stuff like that. It's been awesome working with him and i'm hoping one day I can see him in a leadership role, he's got the skill for it for sure.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - DeathbyCooki| CPL| WD| Malice
Link to forums account - @DeathbyCooki
Reasoning why they deserve this - This member is something else in a good way. She has gone through so much through her time in KSI and I have learned a decent bit from her as if she was one of my mentors. She is one of the nicest people I know and always tries to have a smile on her face, she has taught me a little about strength and to get through hard times and for that i'm grateful. She will always have an officer spirit in my eyes and will always be a great member, get ready for some cookies!

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BLITZ11| Senior Join mod
Link to forums account - @KSI Blitz11
Reasoning why they deserve this - I haven't know blitz for a while, i'm still pretty new to the team myself. But what I can say for sure is that he is an awesome guy to work with. Anytime i've had a question on an application that I need help on he's always been there to help. He's been giving some great advice and just has been an overall good person to work with, he's been keeping up his amazing work and like he told me "Great job and keep up the great work".

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swagg 77 (SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - I feel like he puts in his maximum effort for his division and he is always there when you need him.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7 (SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -I feel like he is always trying his best to help out when he can and were he can he puts in his effort effort with everything does. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77 (SL)
Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77
He is always there to help me when i need it and im sure he is the same with others and he is someone i can always go to if i have a issue or need help.

LT

KSI xSmitty (LT - WD/Napalm) -

Link to forums account - @KSI xSmitty

Since I’ve been the Co-Founder over Napalm KSI xSmitty has been trying to learn and expand his knowledge of the community. When I first came over Napalm was going through some rough patches but this didn’t slow him down from becoming the leader he is today. Always asking questions at officer meetings and trying to lead Napalm into the right direction. He is the driving force that the squad has needed for a very long time. Always trying to activity recruit, train and promote in a timely matter. He is now taking the knowledge that he was taught and using it to teach the officers that will be his replacement. He just got promoted to CPT the other day and honestly at the moment I don’t think their is a better person for that spot. Keep up the great work you do for Napalm. I can’t wait to see what you do next in KSI. 

LT

KSI xSmitty (LT-WD/Napalm)

Link to forums @KSI xSmitty

Reasoning why they Deserve this.

Since I have been back in KSI KSI xSmitty has shown what it means to be a leader he is and has been working effortlessly to get the squad active and gaming together is always there when you got a question is down to game even when he's busy and will do a workshop for you whenever you need one all around great guy and that is why he deserves LT of the month 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - SSgt KSI Blue974- Vanquish WD
Link to forums account - @KSI Blue974
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Blue deserves this nomination simply put. He’s a hard worker, his dedication is none I’ve ever seen aside from myself! Before being promoted to SSgt he was eager to start helping out with officer duties and gathering everything he needs to succeed as an Officer. I am very proud to have him underneath me!

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77 (Director - DM)
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is a great mentor and leader in KSI. He has shown that anything is possible if you put your mind to it. He is also a outstanding teacherteacher comes to the leadership classes.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  KSI xTiger 77 (Div leader- WD)
Reasoning why they deserve this - She is one of the best division leaders I've worked with. She had been working with me and my squad to better it slowly and shirley. Without her this squad wouldn't be her and I wouldn't be in the position i am now.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue 77 (Founder - WD)
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has done well at the position she is currently at. She works hard and always knows when to to joke with people. P.S. (I got home work)

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKami 77 (CoFo - WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI xKami 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This CoFo is very knowledge and a very hard working at everything he does. He does great at web ops and clan ops. He would be one CoFo I would love to have over my Squad.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xFondu (GEN - WD/Napalm)
Link to forums account - @KSI xFondu
Reasoning why the deserve this -  this GEN knows how to run a squad. He works and plays with all of his members. He is one of few I can wait to see promoted CoFo.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz (CPT - WD/Anaddon)
Link to forums account - @Boootz
Reasoning why they deserve this - She is a very hard working and outstanding members within the squad. She is always doing her officer duty's and is very great at what she does. She would be am amazing GEN in the future.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI ALUSEAN (LT - WD/Malice)
Link to forums account - @KSI ALUSEAN
Reasoning why they deserve this - This LT is one of few that I would absolutely love on my Officer core because he is very positive and a great recruit and all around great vibes.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Blue974 (SSGT - WD/Vanquish)
Link to forums account - @KSI Blue974
Reasoning why they deserve this - This SSGT has went above and beyond in his squad and rank. He puts his all into it by doing everything he can. He is eager to learn and can't wait to what he brings to the table.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Crummy (SGT - WD/Abaddon)
Link to forums account - @Populist
Reasoning why they deserve this - This Members is a long standing within Abaddon. He always bring Good vibes and enjoyment to squad events.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7 
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7 
Reasoning why they deserve this - this forums mod is a great asset to the web ops part of KSI. He is always checking up on people and loves to game and chill with members

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bison (SGT - SL/Knights)
Link to forums account - @KSI Bison
Reasoning why they deserve this - During Spirit week this department member but sweat and tears to make this spirit week amazing. He didn't only just host events he also streamed a major of them aswell. He puts his best effort into everything he does and me as a member of KSI approaches him a TON. Without him this spirit week would be as enjoyable as it was.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gh0st66 (SGT - WD/Cyanide)
Link to forums account - @Gh0st66#2001
Reasoning why they deserve this - me and him have lots of history and fun. Me and him gave lots of fun and love to bring other to play. He is the type of member who loves to joke around and knows whens to do it. I as a member appreciate him and hope he keeps up the enjoyment within KSI.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -  LT SL ELYSIUM
Link to forums account -@Fennyishere
Reasoning why they deserve this - she is a  great friend and a great leader she will try and lead you in the right direction and give you good advice she is always down to help members and get her self out there in the community 

Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRouge 77 (Founder WD)

Reasoning why they deserve this - She has been through a lot over the past few weeks with helping us build up the squad. Hosting the meetings and getting new recruits to our Squad

General

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI HARLEYGIRL

Link to forums account - @KSI Harleygirl

Reasoning why the deserve this - She has been working really hard to keep the squad doing what they are supposed to be doing. Despite the issues she has had she got through it

LT

Gamertag (Rank -Division/Squad) -KSI Refluent 

Link to forums account - @refluentstorm55

he has been a little behind in the duties that he has supposed to carrying out but has really stepped up to the plate. Taking on game nights and co hosting them. Making the schedules for the game nights. And keeping active 

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Courtesy 

Link to forums account - @KSIxCourtesy

Reasoning why they deserve this - They have really stepped up to his roles and duties helping the squad get back on track and getting recruits in. And willing to take extra duties with his role as SSGT 

Edited by KSISnowwoman

General

GEN-Napalm KSI xFondu @KSI xFondu

Reasoning why they deserve this-

KSI xFondu has taken a squad that didn't even exist and made it into something great he is always down to game and there when you need to ask him a dumb question thus he deserves this

Co-Founder

KSI xKami 77 Co-Founder WD 
Link to forums account -

@KSI xKami 77

The reason that I feel Kami Deserves this award is because no matter the situation, or the struggle to find the solution he finds a way to make something work. I have spent countless hours in parties with Kami over the past few months I’ve been in Napalm, he has helped me conquer so much in my short time climbing the ranks. Long story short, I feel as if I wouldn’t be able to be the leader I am today if I wouldn’t have someone as awesome as Kami backing me up and helping me find my WHY in KSI, helping me choose the path to success and being an amazing friend along the way. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xFondu Gen Napalm / Wicked Destruction
Link to forums account - @KSI xFondu
Reasoning why the deserve this -

The reason I choose fondu is I’ve had the opportunity to follow in his footsteps and see how a real leader performs. From day one fondu was willing to teach me as much as i was willing to learn, and to this day it’s not about him it’s about his members. I personally feel as if he is one of the hardest working gens in the division, whether he is on the Xbox or at work he’s still putting KSI first. I can’t wait to see what adventures you have to come in the future, keep up the great work man and the sky’s the limit for your future as a leader! 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xLittio CPT Malice / Wicked Destruction 
Link to forums account - @KSI xLittio

The reason I choose Littio is no matter what the situation is he comes in with Positivity, Littio since the day I met him has never once had a negative response. I feel as if this is someone any future leader could look up to and take a few notes from, he goes out of his way to learn and find new tricks and tips to help not only himself but his members. 

Senior Leader (SENIOR DIRECTOR through CEO)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xKing 77
Link to forums account - @KSI xKing 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - King has supported me this month with my ups and downs. Through finding a new job, to celebrating with  joining AAP. Even through moving 

Director
Link to forums account -

Division Leader 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Swag 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag deserves this for all the hard woek he puts in. H3 goes out of his way to check on his members, and spend time with them. Just to talk and play some games. Hes always busy trying ti improve our devision. Swag is someone who's always there if you need someone to talk to, and he lets you know it. Even if he is busy, when he's done he will get back with you. He's really an inspirational person, and someone im proud to be in a division with.

Founder 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rogue 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rogue deserves this for all the work he puts in. Getting with people, trying to improve our squads. Always there to talk to if you need someone.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Not only does he put up with my BS all the time, but everyone's. Hes someone who will tell you how jt is, and because hes so good at what he does. He questions everything, and though it may get agitating at times of stress, you know he just wants to get to the bottom of what's going on. He reps his 7 in the best way possible, and does so with great intentions. Always striving to improve the squads, the leaders with in the squads, and himself. I dont think you could ask for a better person to be over in SL.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Bmack42
Link to forums account - @KSI Bmack42
Reasoning why the deserve this - Even though B is a new gen, and we bonk heads like no other. He always aside from his general duties is there for the members to talk to. Always saying if you need to talk, or you have an issue to talk to him. To vent to him, and its a good feeling to having a gen that cares.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Takeo
Link to forums account - @KSI TAKEO
Reasoning why they deserve this - I chose this CPT, well because I cant nominate myself.. lol no lot seriously. TAKEO is someone who truly cares about the members of his squad. Hes always willing to get out to play witb the members, and bust his butt recruiting. His game nights are always something to look forward too. He's become like a brother to me, and is always so friendly. If you need someone ti kick ass on MW hes your man. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIElfenbean
Link to forums account - @KSIelfenbein
Reasoning why they deserve this - The reason I chose this LT is he always is the first to jump at a new idea or way of doing things. Willing to put in the work to try his best to make sure things get done. Always asking what more is there for him to do.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI starset 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Starset 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - the reason I put Star is because after joining AAP, hes made me feel welcomed to the AAP staff. Hes even checked up on me to see how I enjiy being apart of the AAP crew!! Hes great at what he does, and puts everything into what he does. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - DeinkYourDamnTea
Link to forums account - @DrinkYourDamTea
Reasoning why they deserve this - The reason I put this member is she always has new ideas when it comes to the news team. She's always throwing things out there, and getting things done. She has one hell of a drive, and im proud to work side by side with her on news. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7
Link to forums account - @KSI TexAngel 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tex Angel has been always been a mentor though out my entire KSI career. We always can joke around and mess with each other so we alway have fun even when handling day to day stuff. She was there when i was a up and coming officer and is here now when I am a Div leader. She has a different style than other directors but she is also one of the best directors I have ever had. She leads like she is playing chess always thinking ahead and planning each corse of action to lead to a successful division.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Barb 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Barb130
Reasoning why they deserve this - I never knew barb until I joined ES, when I did I found her to be a different style of officer than most. She is someone who is capable of doing anything you need to try and increase efficiency and consistency. With this in mind she drove succubus to be a squad of near perfect training and consistency. Now that she is a Co Fo she has steppeed out of her shell and expanded her range of knowledge to include a array of unerstanding of how every squad has just a little difference to them that makes them unique. She uses that uniqueness and throws in her own trwist to help the squad grow and make the officers better than they ever were.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Death 77
Link to forums account - @KSI DEATH 77
Reasoning why the deserve this - Death is a stubborn man, but with that stubbornness he can get through anything thrown at him, even if it is coming from a new division and becoming Gen of a squad and running it to become the best squad of the division, or becoming a 7 and wanting to make changes to help ES become a staple point out of KSI. He will push through it and come out the other end leading the people into becoming the next best General, Capt, ext. He is always willing to get nitty gritty to help our members and officers expand their understanding of KSI.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VIP3R
Link to forums account - @KSI VIP3R [CPT]
Reasoning why they deserve this - Viper was Angels hail mary, he is a solid example that anyone can do anything if you put your mind to it. As a Captain he brought in countless recruits as well and countless officers. He has a solid attitude and persona to lead members into the future of KSI. When he is doing this he is leading them so they become the best officers they can be and always showing how important the members are.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI BongMilk
Link to forums account - @KSI Bongmilk
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bong is someone who is easy to approach and easy to understand. He is one of our officers that anyone feels comfortable coming to for help and assistance in game. He has shown that he has what it takes and continues to improve angels every day. He is always chatting with members and trying out new games with the members to keep them interested

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Painter26
Link to forums account - @KSI Painter26
Reasoning why they deserve this - Painter is a new officer in Succubus, he has shown alot of initiative and wants to make succubus better than any other squads. He has asked questions and wants to be doing above and beyond in anything he does. I expect him to become one of the best officers of Succubus

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxRomeo 7- DM
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -  The reason why i think Romeo deserves this award he is always available to talk/game with. Even if hes at work and you need to talk or just hang out with hes there.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Joe 7-DM
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Joe deserves this award because he is always around to help out with recruiting, game-nights. And hes always welling to help train newer officers. He is also a good listener.  

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Rewster- DM/Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI Rewster
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rewster deserves this award because ever since he became a ssgt he has been doing good with his training and if he doesn't fully understand something hr will ask and improve on what he needs to do.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI T StackG- DM/Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI T StackG
Reasoning why they deserve this - Stack deserves this award because since he has joined he is always in a party hanging out and playing games with whoever wants to play.

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Ocean Power-DM/Venom
Link to forums account - @KSI Ocean Power
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ocean deserves this award because he is a good guy to hang out with in a party and will try and help you on a game or just play uno and relax.

Co-Founder

Gamertag ( Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shadow007  ES Div Lead

Link to Forums Account - @KSI Shadow007

Reasoning why they deserve this award - When Shadow came over to ES he had a chip on his shoulder and was very angry. He and I butted heads the first few days, but after a few yelling matches and hard talks we found our common ground. Shadow slowly started to settle into the division and find his place. He started to show not only me but ES that he could and would lead this division to greatness. He has helped all the squads with recruiting and game nights. He has even helped continue to build the communication between officers and leaders. Even though He and I goof off and pick at each other we have handled the issues of the Div. It has been a privilege to watch Shadow grow and become the leader that ES and KSI has needed and I knew he could always be.

General 

Gamertag ( Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DEATH 77 Co-Fo ES

Link to Forums Account - @KSI DEATH 77

Reasoning why they deserve this award - Death came to me and ES in a time of need. At first he and I went toe to toe over a few things, but he slowly became the CPT that not only I needed but what ES needed. As I helped him get acclimated to the ES ways he started to get to work. He had a little push and shove from the squad but when he found his groove I could not have asked for a better CPT. When I FINALLY promoted him to GEN of the squad was where he really became the leader ES needed. He took a hurting squad and turned it around to become the strongest squad in ES. I look forward to watching him become the 7 that ES needs and become a part of the ES 7 team. 

Captain

Gamertag ( Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VIP3R GEN ES Angels

Link to Forums Account - @KSI VIP3R [CPT]

Reasoning why they deserve this award - Where do I even begin with this kid!! From the first day I met this kid when I took over Angels as acting GEN I knew he was set for big things.  He has done nothing but proved over and over that he wants to be a leader in ES and KSI. It has been a privilege to watch this kid become the leader I saw in him from the start. I can not wait to see what this kid does in the future in ES and KSI. He will and is going to be an amazing leader for KSI.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Joe 7 - DM
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Joe is always there to help and guide when there is a problems members of different squads have

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI LadySatan- DM Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI LadySatan
Reasoning why the deserve this - Lady has guided me and been there to answer any questions i have KSI. The work she puts in show she cares 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Bakugo- DM Wrath
Link to forums account - @KSI Bakugo
Reasoning why they deserve this - Bakugo is makes all his gamenights fun to be. Never a dull moment

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Rewster - DM Wrath
Link to forums account . @KSI Rewster
Reasoning why they deserve this - Rewster is always available and down to play anything

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Aether- DM Wrath
Link to forums account - @God of Snacks
Reasoning why they deserve this- Aether is the reason i got in KSI. Good friend to hangout

Edited by KSI T StackG

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 7 (Director ES)
Reasoning why they deserve this - When Tex came back over ES she had to do some radical surgery on ES.  Like any evasive operation is has taken time for ES to heal. She gave  us the time to heal and brought up and trained leaders who can bring ES into the future.  One of the things I have come to appreciate about Tex is that her whole style is to train leaders so they can take over. The whole division isn't held together by the force of her personality because although she has made incredible contributions to ES. She has instilled in us that ES is not about any one person or leader it is about the division s a whole and about the leaders and mentors who make up the division.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shadow007 (Div Lead - ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shadow007 
Reasoning why they deserve this - As a Gen and now a COFO, Shadow is a mentor to me. Especially as a COFO, he has challenge me to do things I haven't done before and been there for advice on handling new situations. When he first came to ES he had ideas about the way to run things but was quick to see that what works in one div doesn't work in another. This flexibility has served him and ES well in the last few months.  He is always open to do things to better the division.  He listens to input from the staff, just recently he went over some topics we were going to cover with the officers and I made some comments, and he include some of my wording and emphasis.  This shows that he listens and values input from other officers.  ES is very lucky to have an officer like shadow who can bring ES into the future

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DEATH 77 (COFO - ES)
Reasoning why the deserve this - Death has brought Angels from a ravaged squad to the largest in the div and built an officer staff that is continuing to build not only that squad but the division as a whole.  The squad he built is an example to the whole division what can be done and that there are no excuses for not moving forward. Death is not afraid to tell is like he sees it but also willing to understand that he doesn't necessarily see everything.  I admire his fearlessness in handing issues and not being afraid to confront a toxic personality and simply state this is not acceptable.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Vip3r (Gen - ES/Angels)
Link to forums account - @KSI VIP3R [CPT]
Reasoning why they deserve this - Viper became a officer when I was Gen of a different squad.  He rose up the ranks pretty quickly but it wasn't until I became COFO that I saw his leadership skills and knowledge of how to handle anything that comes his way.  He demonstrated long before he became gen that he could run a squad meeting, handle tough issues and other assorted gen responsibilities. Recently, we brought up a member that might cause issues and we wanted to make sure he was aware of the possible problems.  We barely had to express our concerns and he let us know he was right on top of it.  He didn't do it by saying "I'm on top of it", he did it by talking about a conversation he had  with the member and what he had seen with the member and how he perceived the member. I think the whole 7 staff was like ...OK he's got this.

LT
Gamertag(Rank-Division/Squad) - KSI xGhost21x (LT - Athena/ES)

Link to forums account - @KSI xGHOST21x

Since I have been acting Gen of Athena Ghost has done nothing but step up, step up and step up some more.  He has been involved in almost all all the recruits Athena has gotten in the last month.  He picks up and runs with anything he is given to do and has been my right hand since the CPT has been on LOA. 

SGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Sniperclone (SGT - Athena/ES)
Link to forums account - @KSIsniperclone
Reasoning why they deserve this - Sniper is a great member and is not afraid to bring up what he sees as problems.  Members don't always understand that there input is very valuable to a squad and that they will see things an officer might not see. Sniper has brought issues to my attention and I am glad to have him in the squad.  I hope one day he will choose to climb the ranks again because Athena and ES need people like him.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad): KSI swag 77SL
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is  Deserving of this because  Hes always available and easy to talk to. When you need advice hes there or if you need feedback hes willing to give it. He listens And accepts  Options  and opinion and willing to work with you. Hes willing to step back and let you take Charge if he feels you can do it.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Weeaboo Elysium/SL
Link to forums account - @KSIWEEABOO
Reasoning why they deserve this -  He has started Showing some leadership With in our squad and is starting to take leadership and set an example for his officer. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Fenny Elysium/SL
Link to forums account - @Fennyishere
Reasoning why they deserve this -  She's deserving of this because she has begun to pull her weight as an officer in our squad. Sometimes she may need a reminder every once in a while to do somthing but she gets it done. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UPNCXx Elysium/SL
Link to forums account - @KSI UPNC Xx
Reasoning why they deserve this - He is  Deserving of this because he has shown an outstanding amount of dedication and work ethic towards his squad Throughout his officer duties he slowly Getting known throughout our division and squad.

Forum Staff (ADMIN/MODS/DEPARTMENT HEADS)
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI VENUM 7
Link to forums account - @VENUM 7
Reasoning why they deserve this -  Is deserving of this because no matter what question I have or I'm unsure of hes always there to lend a hand no matter the time  He always has A moment to stop what hes doing and help he has mentored me For join mod And is a fantastic mentor

KSIMONKEYSEE Eternal Soul Banshee 

@KSIMONKEYSEE 

Kind heart, caring, hard working, the list goes on shes caught my eye as a hard working officer and a kind hearted friend. I think she deserves the OTM.

Edited by I Am 1ScaryS0B

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI TexAngel 77 (Director ES)
Reasoning why they deserve this - Tex took a chance on me when Angels was in a bad spot but once I got settled in she has kind of shadowed and watched everything I have done as an officer. She is always uplifting spirits when morale is low and always praises the officers for the good things we do. Whenever a question needs to be answered she is there and she never fails to make sure we know we can come to her anytime we need to.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shadow007 (Division Leader - ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shadow007
Reasoning why they deserve this - From Day 1 of me becoming an officer he has been doing everything he can to help mentor me and is always there when I need an answer or advice on different situations. Always a pleasure to have in parties and makes sure that everyone has fun and jokes with everyone in a party. Overall just an amazing person and somebody I know I can always count on.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Barb 7 (Co-Founder - ES)
Link to forums account - @KSI Barb130
Reasoning why they deserve this - I haven't had too much interaction with her since becoming an officer, but now that I have had the opportunity to interact and have her help out with Angels she has been very cooperative. Every question I have had she has answered to the best of her ability and did her best to help me transition into the Gen seat for Angels. Overall just an amazing Co-Founder and helps every squad in the division as much as she can.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DEATH77 (Co-Founder - ES)
Reasoning why the deserve this - What can I say, everything I have learned as an officer has come from this man. He came over from SL and instantly I was skeptical about it but he quickly changed my opinion and mentored, trained, and helped me get to where I am today. This guy was on top of everything with a "Lets get this going" attitude and mentality from the very beginning and even up to now. He always made sure I was aware of day to day activities and made sure I was comfortable in every rank I was in, especially when I became Gen. We built this squad and I couldn't have asked for a better Gen to help lead us the way he did.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI bongmilk (LT - ES/Angels)
Link to forums account - @KSI Bongmilk
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since he became an officer he has been very attentive, always wanting to learn, and always trying to find new ways to help the squad in any way he can. He is always there for others and does a good job leaving a positive impact on members and officers alike. When he is in Xbox parties he does everything he can to at least make everyone smile at least once and sometimes he doesn't have to try at all it just comes natural.

KSI Courtesy SSGT

Samurai WD

@KSI Courtesy 

This dude has really stepped up to the plate and became the officer we need right now he is wonderful member and he always brightens everyones day and he is very fun to play with and he is a team player

Edited by refluentstorm55

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - Founder - Sovereign Legacy
Link to forums account - @KSI Rogue 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - I have not been a part of KSI for very long, but in the short time I have been here, he has shown me that he is a good person and cares about everyone in the community, always there if you need something or have any questions, and kind to everyone in here. Being the founder is a lot of work and he seems to always have it under control. I think he truly deserves this.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Yandare (CPT/Elysium SL)
Link to forums account - @Ken Kaneki
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since our gen stepped down, he has really stepped up as a leader and has really proved himself to lead a squad well. We stays on top of his officer meetings and cares about his other officers and tries to make connections with them. 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI UPNC Xx (SSGT/Eylsium SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI UPNC Xx
Reasoning why they deserve this - During his time in KSI so far he has shown more drive to help the squad then i've seen before. He is really stepping up as an officer and I can tell he wants to see the squad succeed. Not only is he focused on bring in new members but he seeks to get them more involved in the community which is awesome to see.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI GLiiTcH (SGT/ Elysium SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI GLiiTcH
Reasoning why they deserve this - Ever since he transferred to our squad GLiiTcH has not stopped playing with the squad. He has a great time with members and enjoys making friendships that will last. He is a great dude to be around and enjoys coming out the support people in game nights or tournys. 

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTiger 77 Div Leader - Wicked Destruction 

Reasoning why they deserve this -
Since the moment I joined KSI, I have witnessed tiger do some amazing things for this division. She not only takes it upon herself as well as the officer staffs inside each squad to make sure her members are happy. Tiger also never lets any challenge of any size stop her from making WD happy and healthy. I couldn’t think of anyone more fitting for this award as no matter the time or day, if you ask tiger for help she’s there. 

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Gruntier 7 SL
Link to forums account - @KSI Gruntier 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - No matter what time of day it is if I need help with something or I just need a 1 on 1 with someone he always joins up with me and helps out with the situation I am. I have known him for a pretty long time and he has always been there to help when need be.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Swag 77 SL
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has honestly helped me out so much over this past month. Maybe he doesn't see it but he's helped me step up to plate and showing me that I have what it takes to move up in this world. I truly appreciate everything that he has done for me. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI DC 7 SL
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - DC has all in all been pushing me to where I need to be and always says I'm doing the job that I need to be doing. From day one of entering SL he taught me how to get out there and recruit. I don't think that the old me who was a big recruiter would ever come back and start recruiting like I am today if it wasn't for him. Their is so much respect that I have for him.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI MrsBLITZ SL Elysium
Link to forums account - @KSI MRSBLITZ
Reasoning why they deserve this - When I have something that needs to get done she will get it done. She has been working very hard behind the scenes in the squad and been helping out where I need her the most. She is very valuable to this squad even though she has been working long hours at work and haven't been able to be on xbox much. But when she takes breaks at work she'll help out with squad stuff.-