July 2020 OTM Awards

KSI Starset 7

Division Leader 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xTiger 77 WD
Link to forums account - @KSI Tiger 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has gone out her way to help me and others on making sure everything is done correct and is a very outgoing member of this community. 

Founder 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue 77 WD, SAMURAI 
Link to forums account - @KSI xRogue 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - She has helped me through a lot personal and KSI related matters  she helped me how/understand To talk to members of KSI 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -
Reasoning why they deserve this -

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HARLEYGIRL- WD, SAMURAI 
Link to forums account - @KSI Harleygirl
Reasoning why the deserve this - She has been helping me understand my officer duties, she makes sure to include/have time to play wit all members of her squad she always makes sure to put her duties she is a very good role model 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -
Link to forums account -

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Refluent WD, Samurai 
Link to forums account - @refluentstorm55
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has been going out of his way being a great lt to the squad he has had obstacles to overcome and has overcame them and has such a great approach when it comes to new members or struggling members 

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Courtesy WD, samurai 
Link to forums account - @KSI Courtesy
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has been a great mentor to me, he ask me questions when needs to be to make sure I’m on the same page as he is, he also keeps a great composure when it difficult task are thrown at him 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -SL/Knights
Link to forums account - @KSI xReckless
Reasoning why they deserve this -Even though I hope to be gen and technically steal his position, He looks out for me and encourages me to rise up the ranks, by letting me know about workshops and recruiting so I can achieve my dreams in KSI.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -SL/Knights
Link to forums account - @KSI BeanBean
Reasoning why they deserve this - He has worked very hard for his position and I know he cares about making KSI great, he wasn't even my recruiter but he showed me the ropes and made me feel like part of the KSI family.

Director
KSI Skarzx 77 (DIR - DM)
@Scarface 77

Ohhh man.. Where do I even start? Since the last OTM's in May Skarzx has kept himself extremely busy. Releasing the LEAD 201 revamp (now called CT 201), completely overhauling the Education Section on the Forums, and still being an incredible Director over DM. He actively asks us for feedback on the Education Content he releases, and more importantly he actually listens to it, and makes changes because of it. Skarzx always has an open mind and will let you try to convince him of almost anything. He's a bottomless fountain of KSI knowledge and loves to share it with anyone. His active listening and dedication to proper training has really begun to trickle down into DM and help us to create improved sets Divisional Rules and Guidelines on various topics. Skarzx I don't say it often enough, but thank you for what you do for KSI, and how you've helped me grow personally. You taught me how to retrain my brain to think about situations and issues from several different levels of KSI. It's been invaluable the past month or so as issues arise and are swiftly handled. Thank  you Skarzx!

Division Leader 
KSIxROMEO 7 (DIV LEAD - DM)
@KSIxROMEO 7

Romeo is (As he always has been) the rock of DM. The most reliable & available person in DM is always KSIxROMEO 7. He'll answer questions, hangout, and even play GTA with us (sometimes lol). But Romeo is always around and happy to help with whatever he can. And that's why we love him.

Co-Founder
KSI Shockr 7 (CoFo - DM)
@KSI Shockr 7

Shockr is a phenomenal Co-Founder, he's always quick to respond, knowledgeable, and phrases information in a way that's simple and easy-to-understand. He's always there to help members and officers grow and learn more about how KSI works and how they can personally improve.

General
KSI DrPepper (GEN - HAVOC DM)
@KSI DrPepper

Tbh, when I first met Nutcracker (aka DrPepper) I wasn't sure what to think of her. But as I've gotten to know her, she's overcome an enormous amount craziness and nonsense from shadows of the past. DrPepper is a fantastic General who consistently goes wayy out of her for her members, even when it seems pointless, repetitive, or completely unnecessary. She'll do it anyways if it makes them happy.

Love ya Nutcracker, 

Krusty

Captain
KSI JAK KNIFE 7 (CPT - HELLBORN DM)
@KSI JAK KNIFE 7

No BS, Jak is the best Captain in KSI. I'm dead serious, and I'll put money behind it too. As his General, we've gotten to know each other very well and are always on the same page. I starting talking about an idea I had or an issue within the squad. And him and I are in sync every step of the way. He recruits harder than anyone else I know, even if he doesn't have the same results as others. Jak is also the backstop of Hellborn, anytime a promotions list comes up I have to give the other officers 24 hours before I unleash Jak on the promotion. 'Cause the second I do it'll be done in 20 minutes. (Not even kidding, that's literally happened before). Jak is also great with the members, he's always online and gaming with somebody. Even while performing other officer duties, he's gaming with the members. I guess it's pretty easy for him since he recently celebrated his 5th straight year in KSI. And there isn't another member who know the Code of Conduct as well as him. He can do anything you and I can do but in his sleep, backwards and forwards. Recruits, promotions, and trainings are his second nature. Jak, thank you for all you do for the community. Thank you for keeping me sane. And thank you for being the total rock that Hellborn needs you to be.

SSGT
KSI Draco (SSGT - HELLBORN DM)
@KSI Draco

Draco's been progressing really well as a SSGT this month, absorbing knowledge as fast as I can dish it out. He's super active and great with the members, and he's been putting in the effort daily to go recruiting. It might not always pan out, but I can jump in a party with him and he'll give me random GT's of people he's talked to. Draco, don't stop pushing, once you can pull one recruit i know find a landslide of them just waiting for you bro. Keep up the good work and you'll be looking a LT seat very soon my friend. :wink:

SGT
KSI GradOmar (SGT - HELLBORN DM)
@KSI GradOmar

Omar might be a newer face here in Hellborn. But he's been very active and is an absolute pleasure to be around. Always up in the Discord, and always down to hangout on Xbox. I'm looking forward to getting to know this man better, and I know he'll be a super positive force for Hellborn.

Department Member 
KSI DC 7 (News Senior Staff & AAP Senior Staff)
@KSI DC 7

Boy.. I'd be lost without this guy. DC (aka Crunk) is my right hand on the News Team, he's the perfect person to edit with because we both have very detail-oriented minds. Everything in an article needs to be as correct as possible, before it's published. We're very picky with our editing and Crunk is always on top of stuff I missed when going through an article. DC is an invaluable member of the News Team and I'd be lost without him.

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRomeo 7 
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy puts everything he has into his division, from time, effort, dedication to just overall caring for each and everyone of his members and officers. Anyone can get ahold of this guy no matter what he is doing and he will respond as soon as he can regardless whether he is at work, passed out , on Netflix etc. He consistently puts himself in the trenches with his division recruiting night, creating a new training program that he himself is very involved with, and just trying to make his division better. You cannot ask more from a leader of a division that what Romeo provides on top of his mentoring his 7's staff except Joe who is apparently his sensei lol. 

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Joe 7
Link to forums account - @KSI Joe 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - This is a tough position to nominate for so before i get into Joe's nomination i just want to say shout out to KSI DntAsk 7 and KSI Shockr 7 for their continued excellence and helping take great care of DM. Now onto Joe, this guy is a master multi-tasker who you can find recruiting for one squad, acting general of another and hosting training lessons for a different squad. He is arguably one of the if not BEST recruiters i have ever seen and even getting to Co-Founder did not deter his work ethic. This is not to say he is the only deserving Co-Fo out of even just DM but when you see someone have a one heck of a time period of great work ethic you have to acknowledge it. Joe is the Co-Fo of the month hands down!

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DrPepper
Link to forums account - @KSI DrPepper
Reasoning why the deserve this - This woman single handedly hosts workshops for not just her squad but for her entire division. On top of being a very active general, she is another leader who is in the trenches with her officers and always pushes them to be better along with herself. If you spend 5 minutes around her you can tell how much she cares and how much pressure she puts on herself to make her squad successful but she utilizes her chain of command in case she ever needs help. Very well spoken and hungry for more knowledge SOLELY for the purpose of teaching it to others. 

Will be adding to it shortly over time. 

Captain 

gamertag( KSI VIP3R. ES. Angels)

Link to account- @KSI VIP3R [CPT]

reason why he deserve this-  KSI VIP3R has been nothing but straightforward and polite with me since I joined KSI..He is always reminding us of how strong of a division we are and pushing us to do better without being overbearing. And the biggest reason of all is that he took a chance on me and are other officer Floopy  and like he knew and  Foreseen we are doing good things hear in angels and are moving forward..... Thank you KSI VIP3R

Edited by KSI Bongmilk

Div leader 

KSI Shadow007 - ES . 

Div leader of- Eternal souls

Link to forms- @KSI Shadow007

Reasons why they deserve this- shadow has been a positive influence since it joined KSI. When I first joined he was among the first people who was Completely open to my views add to that he has had a open mind  to my hopes and ideas for angels And has Encouraged  me to keep doing my best. Most of all he is my shadoo... lol

Edited by KSI Bongmilk

GENERAL 

Gamertag: KSI DrPepper General of Havoc

Link to forums @KSI DrPepper

Since I have been a memeber of KSI, KSI DrPepper has been a pillar of strength for our squad. Always willing to help no matter how big or small the problem is. Her patients with me in training has given me the confidence to know what my duties are as an officer and that properly trained individuals are prepared individuals. When we recently went through the squad name change, It was KSI DrPepper who worked tirelessly to make sure that the transition went as smoothly as it could. Her knowledge is one of the best resources in KSI, and her integrity is impeccable ! That is why I think KSI DrPepper should be nominated. 

Edited by KSI KGBWerkZ
i’m a bad speller!

Awards

Director
Gamertag KSI Skarzx 77 DM
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - This gentleman is a powerhouse in DM. He works tirelessly to revamp and create educational material so each and every member can learn and be afforded the best foot forward on their KSI journey. He is always willing to listen to any ideas you may think of and pushes concepts that many times forces you to think outside of the box.  His knowledge of KSI is phenomenal and rich in details and history. As a mentor, Skarzx is a straight forward and to the point as well as being compassionate and passionate about the members under him. He deserves this award, because he shows us time and time again that Knowledge is 1st in line in KSI.

Division Leader
Gamertag KSIxRomeo 7 DM
Link to forums account - @KSIxROMEO 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Well to be honest....he gave me a nickel and the night off soooo. Seriously though, Romeo is a pillar to DM. He is everywhere always. No matter the time of day or reason, you just have to send him a message and bam he is there. This man deserves so many accolades for what he does for the division. He is a great mentor and deep listener, who is not afraid to lay it on the line with anyone. Romeo is very passionate about DM as a whole and works non stop to make sure everything and everyone is acknowledged and heard. He is always working with Gens, officers, and the members daily to ensure that everyone is having a safe and rewarding time within KSI. Romeo deserves this award for the sheer effort and determination he shows at each bend in the road. He is in the trenches daily, recruiting and handling an array of issues. This man is Hercules in so many ways throughout DM and we would be amiss if we every lost him. Romeo is the embodiment of what Strength means in KSI.

Co-Founder
Gamertag KSI Shockr 7 DM
Link to forums account - @KSI Shockr 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Shockr is a straight shooting, no frills 7. His honesty and straight to the point personality is a welcome breath of fresh air in DM. He is always up front and on the level with all officers and members alike. He takes the time to listen, not only to the words one utters, but to the true meaning in which they are said. There is never any second guessing with this man, as he is always on point with his deliverance and honesty. He is definitely one to watch on his KSI journey. Shockr deserves this award for his dedication to the division and for encompassing what the I in KSI stands for.....Integrity

General
Gamertag KSI Uppish 7 DM
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - Ahhhhh Krusty.... he is secretly my doppelgänger. I have never met a more whacked out and hysterical Gen in DM. Uppish’s personality bleeds through the division and across every member it contains. His mind is like a Cuckoo clock, some days the thoughts are off the wall and others... on the money. His laugh is infectious and changes the mood in any room in seconds. On the darker side, this little assassin get’s the job done. Yea....okay he get’s poked a lot to stay on task, but in the end he gets it done. Uppish deserves this award for the sheer fact of what his presence brings to the yard... and he will argue in a heartbeat that his is betta than yours!

Captain
Gamertag KSI zilla DM
Link to forums account - @KSI zilla8734
Reasoning why they deserve this - Watching this gentleman grow into a powerhouse officer has been such a pleasure. zilla never shy’s away from tasks and is always amongst the members. His personality brings members together in game play and parties. His level of patience is highly notable in game play with new and seasoned players. Beneath the smile though, lies someone that is determined to make a difference daily in all members in the division. He attends workshops weekly and applies what he has learned in his officer duties. He readily seeks out members from the second he comes online, until he clicks off for the night. This is one officer that spreads himself around evenly in anything he is engaged in. Good things can only be on the horizon for him.
LT
Gamertag KSI EzeD24 DM
Link to forums account - @KSI EzeD24
Reasoning why they deserve this - Talk about a relic....This guy has been around the block a few times and has still decided he’s not ready to be put on a shelf. If its smoozing you need, then EzeD is your man. He is a seasoned officer that knows how to have a good time. His game nights are always riotous, with a plethora of topics to discuss. On the serious side...this guy is one of walls in the foundation of Havoc. He is a rabble rouster and welcome wagon all in one..... Umhhh now about recruiting....EzeD is a work in progress....it comes down to the smoozing... like a fine whiskey....it takes time.

SSGT
Gamertag KSI KGBWerkZ DM
Link to forums account - @KSI KGBWerkZ
Reasoning why they deserve this - KGB is a true inspiration to many in his squad and a welcomed member to the team. I have watched this man take his r/l burdens and turn them into something positive. His determination and eagerness to learn is always prevalent in any workshop he undertakes. He is very knowledgeable in an array of areas and is always engaging members in conversation. He is very diligent in his officer duties and always offering help to whom ever needs it. He is an excellent bridge between members and officers and has a full understanding of this relationship. I am very eager to see what his KSI journey has in store for him. He deserves this award for being an awesome example of determination and a good work ethic...KGB, Abracadabra!

SGT
Gamertag KSI TheRebel DM
Link to forums account - @KSI TheRebel
Reasoning why they deserve this - This guy is a nightly staple in the squad. He is always around to help or just to join in with others. He is still working his way around the squad and division as a whole. TheRebel is a great down to earth, fun loving gamer that has definitely made a home for himself. It is always awesome to see members like this meld into KSI and enjoy themselves to the fullest.

General

Gamertag: KSI Uppish 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI Uppish 7

Reasoning Why They Deserve This:

Uppish is by far one of the most wackiest yet helpful people I know. Ive only been in this wonderful community for about 4 months now and Uppish has always been there for me whenever I needed assistance. He has been such a great mentor for both me and many others in the division. He has actively pulled both me and others aside and helped correct us on the right path. He has been such a great friend as well to everyone that he meets. He absolutely loves being around those he raised up in his squad and division and creates many fun and exciting memories for them as well. But most importantly, he has been such a great leader. He valiantly stands up for his subordinates and leads them to be shining stars for the community. Uppish has been ultimate beacon of fun, quirkiness, and mentorship that consistently casts his friendly light over everyone that he meets.

Captain

Gamertag: KSI JAK KNIFE 7

Link to Forums Account: @KSI JAK KNIFE 7

Reason For Why They Deserve This:

Jak has always been a sort of father figure for me and many others that look up to him. He actively asks his squad and division members if they need someone to vent to if he knows something is wrong or happening to them. He reaches out to those in the dark and in need of help. He reaches out to those that need assistance with their problems. In the moments where he involves himself with his underlings, he gives sound and reasonable advice. When around them, Jak is an extremely fun person to interact with. He loves his members and thoroughly enjoys being there with them. Jak is one of the most fun and enjoyable people that I have ever met during my time in this community.

General

KSIxShadow 7 (General - WD/Cyanide) -
Link to forums account -Couldn't figure out how to copy his link on the forums.

The reason I think he deserves this is because he is always very quick to respond whenever anyone especially me has a question or has any issues on the forums or for any meetings or anything. He has given me extra time to help figure some things out that I wasn't sure what to do or how to handle certain things. He's always very upbeat and enthusiastic about his job and everything it entails and he always has a great personality and is always telling me to keep my head up even with all of the medical issues I have going on all the time, I'm probably facing another major knee operation because I've torn a couple things in there along with a possible shoulder surgery because of a pinched nerve and I also have to have 2 more back surgeries just to name a few of the things I have going on at this time. He is also always down to play the games I like playing when nobody else is available to play or they're already playing something else when I get on and he really helps me with trying to keep in good spirits even when I'm in a really low/bad mood because of my psychiatric problems also. I truly think he deserves this because if I had to guess he's always helping other people I think it's just in his nature to do so.

SGT
KSI Ocean Power (SGT - DM/Venom) -
Link to forums account - @KSI Ocean Power

Ocean is an amazing member always bringing light to a party always making sure to welcome the new members and make sure the old members feel important as well. This man is always positive and never ever gives up at whatever it may be. Thank you being there for myself and everyone else keep up the great work buddy!!!!

Division Leader
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI xTiger 77(Division Leader-WD)
Link to forums account - @KSIxTIGER
Reasoning why they deserve this - Because she knows her job and a;ways does it to the best of her ability. 

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue 77 (Founder-WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI xRogue 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Because she has been going above and beyond as a founder and Samurai's Cofounder. She works all day then comes home and takes care of her founder duties, but also her acting cofo duties over 2 squads. She is always fair and impartial when it comes to dealing with any issues that may arise.

Co-Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Inked 7 (Cofounder-WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Inked 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - Because she has always gone above and beyond for KSI since I have been a member. She has been through more than most and always maintains and does what she needs to do. KSI Inked 7 never ceases to amaze me.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Littio (General- Vanquish-WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI xLittio
Reasoning why the deserve this - I realize Lit has not been a Gen for very long, but I have known him for awhile more as a Captain and he has always put KSI first. He always makes sure that his squad is taken care of, and he always puts them at the top of his list.

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Boootz (Captain-Samurai-WD)
Link to forums account - @Boootz
Reasoning why they deserve this - Because she knows her stuff, even though we have had our issues she still did what was required or asked of her. She has always had Samurai in the front of her mind, and tried her best to do what was best for the squad. I'm truly glad to have her as my Captain.

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Refluent (LT-Samurai-WD)
Link to forums account - @refluentstorm55
Reasoning why they deserve this - Because he always does whatever he is asked and he is trying to learn everything he can about his position and about what it takes to become a captain.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Shmur (SSGT_Samurai-WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Shmur
Reasoning why they deserve this - because ever since he was promoted up to an SSGT he has been striving to be the best SSGT he can be, and to learn everything can to be a great leader in KSI. Shmur is definitely a great asset to KSI and to Samurai and he will absolutely make a great leader one day.

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSISnowwoman (SGT-Samurai-WD)
Link to forums account - @KSISnowwoman
Reasoning why they deserve this - Because she is doing everything she can to help Samurai all the time. She is trying to learn what she can in order to get ranked up to a SSGT 

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Snowman (SGT Snowman-Samurai-WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI 3Snowman
Reasoning why they deserve this - because he has stepped up to host game nights and he attends any workshops even if he always been to them he tries to make people laugh.

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI HARLEYGIRL (GEN - Samurai WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI Harleygirl
Reasoning why the deserve this - Division to Division, whether Ive been in her squad or not, I havent come across someone as dedicated to their squad as she is.  She is always there for her squad, always there as a friend when you need it too.  Watching the true Leadership skills she has displayed drives many people to do better themselves.  Ive watched her tirelessly work for this squad to be better and strive for greatness.  Out of all the people in KSI, I can honestly say that HARLEYGIRL is deffinately deserving of this award.

Founder
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI xRogue 77 (Founder-WD)
Link to forums account - @KSI xRogue 77
Reasoning why they deserve this - Working with Miss Rogue the past few weeks, she is a hard worker.  Maintaining her duties across the division is outstanding.  Her dedication to making the division better is inspiring.  Working with her inside my squad ive come to know that when you need her she will be there and if you need something she goes out of her way to make sure you get what you need.  She is deffinately one the very few 7s ive had that is good at what she does and this is why I believe she is deserving of this award.

SGT
KSI Ocean Power (SGT - DM/Venom) -
Link to forums account -  https://www.ksiforums.org/profile/50760-ksi-ocean-power/

Ocean is a amazing person going out of his way to help his squad and other members of DM whether that is helping people run stuff in destiny or just jumping in parties to hang out and chat. Ocean is an extremely kind welcoming person he is great with welcoming new people in to KSI and making it not feel so crazy. 

Edited by KSI Mitch

Gamertag( Rank-Div/Squad) : Director, KSI Skarzx77

Link to Forums: @Scarface 77

Reasoning:

Skarz has been and continues to be the type of approachable mentor that every division should endeavor to emulate. As someone who has been tasked with a gigantic project like revamping the education part of KSI, it should be expected that his time would be limited. However, Skarz goes out of his way to make himself available whenever its asked of him. He always checks in and makes sure that everyone is getting what they need out of the community, even if it takes away from his own time/sleep schedule. Not many people in those types of positions would fight for their people so vehemently, even going as far as to put his own neck on the line to do so. 

Gamertag(Rank-Div/Squad): Div Lead DM: KSIxROMEO 7

Link to Forums: @KSIxROMEO 7

Reasoning:

If there were ever a person born to lead and not to read, It would be Romeo. He is the type of leader that everyone wants to learn from. He personally takes it upon himself to ensure that new officers are trained properly, that new members are greeted (even if it's by the sound of his truck in the background), and that each every member that he comes in contact with is better off for the expirience. There is never a time when he says no to someone asking for help, and he doesn't give up until those tasks are accomplished. His division has done nothing but grow under his leadership and i would expect nothing less from someone that puts so many extra hours into the community. 

Gamertag:( Rank-Div/Squad) CoFo, DM,

KSI Joe 7

Link to Forums: @KSI Joe 7

Reasoning:

There isn't much more to about Joe that hasn't already been said. He dedicates his heart and soul to this community and even more importantly to the members. As acting General yet another time, his squad has grown to 90+ ACTIVE members and had flourished under his leadership. He is a legendary recruiter which is impressive in its own right, but if that's not enough he also endeavors to make time for each and every member he recruits ensuring that they get the type of integration that's expected when joining KSI. Joe is a pillar of DM and KSI as a whole. 

Gamertag: ( Rank-Div/Squad)Capt, DM,

KSI Atriox

Link to Forums: @KSI Atriox

Reasoning:

Atriox is the right hand of Cruelty. He excells that the behind-the-scenes functions that keep a squad running smoothly. Promotions, meetings, and member retention are all tasks that he executes flawlessly without it being asked of him. Recently, his General was called away to do the nation's business. Most people would struggle when their direct leadership is absent, but Atriox has done his best and more to make sure that those shoes are filled. The members are always his first priority and at the end of the days he's the type of Capt that you'd want in your corner. 

Gamertag:(Rank-Div/Squad) SGT, DM

KSI Ocean Power

Link to Forums: @KSI Ocean Power

Reasoning:

Ocean Power, or just Ocean is a name that very few people don't know in this division. Hes always willing to put forth the time and effort to include the people that want to play Destiny, even putting aside his own objectives to help other members complete theirs. He always has a positive attitude to bring to the table, and is at the center of any party he joins into. He is steadfastly loyal to his friends, and is a no nonsense kind of guy. He always calls it like it is, a type of mentality that is a rarity in these troubling times. Thank you Ocean, and keep up the great work! 

Edited by KSI Shockr 7
fixed error

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI N3WERA 7 (CoFo - SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI N3W3RA 7
Reasoning why the deserve this - N3WERA has worked really hard this month on staying busy with his squad. As a general, he has taken the time to be with the members of his squad in parties and game nights. He has gone above and beyond to help his squad grow by motivating his officers and sergeants to go out and bring in more members into the squad. N3WERA had done an exceptional job with working closely with his officers and making sure they are all well trained. 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI WVUA11EN (Gen - SL/Templar)
Link to forums account - @KSI WVUA11EN
Reasoning why they deserve this - Allen has done a fantastic job this month with spending time with the members of his squad. He takes the time to play games with them, and helping his fellow officers learn how to work as a cohesive unit. Allen has worked hard alongside the other officers of his squad to bring in more members into the squad by inspiring them to work hard and not give up. He has shown perseverance when things hit the fan with members of his squad and helped to be with the members of his squad to make sure they were okay. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSIxBLACKOUT (LT - SL/Prestige) 
Link to forums account - @KSIxBLACKOUT
Reasoning why they deserve this - Blackout has worked very hard this month. He takes time out of each day to be with different members of the squad for hours on end. Blackout is a hard worker and has done a great job with working with the SSGTs in the squad to train them on how to be better and more inspiring leaders in the squad. This man has devoted many hours to this squad and making sure that things are going good. He has prevailed above the odds and has continued to work diligently to help build the squad up, not tare it down.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI MOZART (SSGT - SL/Prestige) 
Link to forums account - @KSI MOZART
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI MOZART is an exceptional man. This man has worked day in and day out this month to learn his officer duties. He has taken the time to be with the members of the squad and to make sure they know who he is. Mozart has gone above any beyond in his efforts as an officer. He once spent 3 hours working on the his officers duties to make sure that things got done properly. This gentleman is such a hard worker! 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Gemqi (SGT - SL/Prestige)
Link to forums account -  @gemqigaming
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI Gemqi has worked very hard this month in the squad. He spent hours upon hours being with other members of the squad and making sure that they feel included. Gemqi has worked with the officers in his squad to co-host game nights on multiple occasions. 

Department Member 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DC 7 (CoFo - SL)
Link to forums account - @KSI DC 7
Reasoning why they deserve this - KSI DC 7 has worked very hard this month as a AAP member. I have seen him help me and other members multiple times when trying to figure things out with awards this month. DC has done a great job this month with responding to nomination posts and making sure that if someone deserves the award that he verifies it. This man is a such a hard woker!

July OTMs

Division Leader

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) -KSI Swag 77 (Div Leader- SL)

Link to forums account - @KSI Swag 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Swag deserves this award because day in and day out he’s on top of his divisions to get better and is always helping improve SL and KSI as a whole, whether it be from making members feel important to taking care of a situation. For example, when Swag sees a officer or SGT recruiting alone he joins in to help them out. Another example, one night we had a situation that required a 7 staff member and he was the only one on so we invited him and he joined instantly and start helping us with it never once said hey with me tomorrow and we’ll take care of it, this goes to show no matter what time of day or night it is if swags on he’s ready and willing to work. I see a very bright future for Swag in his KSI career.

Co-Founder

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kakashii 77 (COFO- SL/Prestige)

Link to forums account - @Kakashii 77

Reasoning why they deserve this - Everytime I have a interactive with Kakashii he is always taking care of something, just doing member retention, or taking care of something for one of the departments he’s in. It never fails though you need his help he’s there to help whether it be advice on life or help furthering your KSI career. Although he’s a cofounder he’s not afraid to help a lower ranking member better them self’s whether it be teaching to recruit or helping them find where and when a workshop they need or want to take is. I see a very bright future for Kakashii in his KSI career.

Captain

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI AceStrkr25 (CPT-SL/Prestige)

Link to forums account - @KSI AceStrkr25

Reasoning why they deserve this - Ace always goes above and beyond whether it be training a member or just sitting there and listening and helping you with problems and everything in between. There is never a day where I find Ace not doing his job as a CPT or hanging out with members. For example all week this week he has gone out with a potential officer and helped train them on recruiting and get recruits for our squad. He also is always helping promote gamenight for his fellow officers. He also is always on top on everything such as helping his officer stay up to date and stay involved within the squad. And he’s also the type of leader that is always willing to listen and help you with yr problems or just be there so you have someone to game with. I see a very bright future for Aces in his KSI career.

SSGT

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mozart (SSGT- SL/Prestige)

Link to forums account - @KSI MOZART

Reasoning why they deserve this - Mozart is always trying to learn more and further his knowledge of KSI. He’s never afraid to ask a question no matter what it’s about whether it be about our opinion on a idea or something to help him get a better understanding of his duties. For example, the day after he transferred over to prestige he was asking what it would take to become a officer over here. He was very energetic and enthusiastic about learning what it would take and completing the task ask of him. He was told he had to pull in recruits, so what he do, he would go on a recruit run everyday whether he was alone or with another member. But all in all he is very  enthusiastic about rising in the ranks of KSI will here he’s never happy with only getting to a officer he wants to be a 7 and beyond, and I see him do that in his future if he keeps up the hard work his been putting in. I see a very bright future for Mozart in his KSI career.

July OTMs

Gamertag - (Rank - Division/Squad) KSI Joe 7 (Co-Founder - DM)

Link to forums account- @KSI Joe 7

Reason why they deserve this- He may be just you normal, everyday, average Joe but not when it comes to KSI. This guy does far too much for his squads and division as a whole. From recruiting and promotions, to training officers and member retention, this guy does all he can. He is my role model and everything I wish I could be as both friend and officer yet I know deep down I’ll never be as good. He encourages me on a daily basis to be the best I can be and makes me want to strive to be the leader my squad needs. I have not in seven years with KSI seen anyone more dedicated to the job and the members as he has. I couldn’t be more thrilled to have him as my leader but more importantly, my friend.

Captain 
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Mitch (CPT - DM/Sinister)

Link to forums account- @KSI Mitch

Reason why they deserve this- It’s not the easiest job being a captain but we have the part of bringing and keeping our community together and we’re learning more and more everyday about what it means to be a leader. I see that in Mitch. I may not know him deeply on a personal level yet but one thing I know for sure is that he cares about his squad. I’m glad to be around him and call him my captain buddy. 

LT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI KingRed (LT - DM/Venom)

Link to forums account- @KSIKingred

Reason why they deserve this- Right off the bat Red had impressed me. He is a super chill guy and goes above and beyond what you ask of him. Sometimes we gotta tell him to slow down so he doesn’t get ahead of himself. From recruiting to promotions and member retention, he’s on top of it even before I can get on. KSI KingRed is an invaluable officer and I’m glad he’s on my team. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ocean Power (SGT - DM/Venom)

Link to forums account- @KSI Ocean Power

Reason why they deserve this- KSI Ocean Power is the embodiment of what I wish I could be. He’s a phenomenal guy to be around and cares about you on a deep, personal level. He’s kinda like my mom. Making sure I’m not on at all hours of the night and getting plenty of sleep so I don’t burn myself out. In a world of day to day activities and added stressors, KSI Ocean Power is the complete opposite. I’ve never once had an issue out of him or an ill word come out of his mouth. He is always courteous and respectful and just loves to play with his friends and squad. I couldn’t be more proud to have such an amazing member in my squad. 

Edited by slay
Formatting

Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Uppish 7 (GEN Hellborn DM)
Link to forums account - @KSI Uppish 7
Reasoning why he deserve this -He has been very welcoming from the start and has been helping me with every question and with any doubt that I have regarding KSI and I've never had  a single problem understanding the answer he has helped me a lot.

Captain
KSI JAK KNIFE 7 (CPT - HELLBORN DM)
@KSI JAK KNIFE 7

Reasoning why he deserve this- Jax was my recruiter and from that day I just see him as some one I can make sure he can give me a direct no or yes in regards to my work in KSI and over the past days he has helped me with recruitment.

SSGT
KSI W1CKED 7  (SSGT - HELLBORN DM)

@I AM W1CKED

Reasoning why he deserves this- He is always down for playing and he cheers up the lobby whenever he is in it whenever he is around I have a good time.

Gen- KSI Uppish 7

Uppish is the undoubted rock of Hellborn. He’s always watching diligently and relentless in his pursuit of a better Hellborn. Uppish is constantly pushing us to be better as an officer staff and as a team. He’s slowly been experimenting with different ways to train SGTs and SSGTs. And seeing how Hellborn’s SSGTs are progressing I think that our squad is really hitting its stride with the Officer Training Program. Uppish is the centerpiece of Hellborn and a driving force behind what gets accomplished every step of the way. He’s great with the members and can ALWAYS be found in an Xbox Party with someone. Literally from the second Uppish logs onto Xbox to the second he logs off, Uppish is constantly engaging the members. He’s on top of promotions and always helps newer officers gain experience at completing PVT trainings or RCTs before he does them himself. Uppish has always gone to bat for me time-and-time again, even when he knows it’s probably going to be a losing battle. He’s helped me grow a lot and change for the better, and for that I’m very thankful.

SGT - KSI GradOmar

GradOmar is a fresh face around Hellborn, but he’s been a very welcome one. Always asking questions and listening to the answers, Omar has been hungry for knowledge about all things KSI. He’s like a big knowledge sponge and it’s been really amazing to see. This man definitely has a bright future in KSI.

Edited by KSI JAK KNIFE 7

SGT

Gamertag: KSI GradOmar

Link to Forums Account: @KSI GradOmar

Reasoning Why They Deserve This:

Not only is Omar one of our newest members but also super active within the squad and fun to be around. He truly embodies the characteristics we look for when bringing in new members. He's always available to provide laughter either in an Xbox party or on discord. I can't wait to see and be apart of his growth within KSI.  

General
Gamertag (Gen- ES Angels) - KSI Vip3r ES Angel 
Link to forums account - @KSI ViP3R
He’s always there when I need him to talk to about problems he’s a good person and works out problem he work so hard to get where’s he’s at everyday and always playing with his division 

KSI Draco#4144 (SSGT-DM/Hellborn)

@KSI Draco

Reasoning:

I have chosen to nominate Draco for this OTM for a lot of good reasons and I believe as you will soon that these reasons are what make Draco a phenomenal SSGT. So to start Draco is spending every ounce of his time on Xbox working on becoming a better SSGT whenever we are in a party he almost always brings up how he's always looking for new recruits to bring into Hellborn or how he is trying to improve his skills as an officer and honestly he has been Draco has worked hard to improve himself and the results are showing he's constantly in the stat chat with a recruit or a new promotion Draco has worked hard and because of this I feel he is in need of an OTM...Keep up the good work bud

KSI GradOmar (SGT-DM/Hellborn)

@KSI GradOmar

Reasoning:

Omar Omar Omar he's truly a great guy and a super SGT and their is a lot of evidence to support this. When I first met Omar I knew from the first sentence I heard I knew that we were going to get along Omar is the guy who wants to make sure everyone is ok and having a good time while playing and that even though it's not even his duty he takes the extra time to make sure everyone in Hellborn feels welcome in the squad. Omar takes the time and effort to act like an officer even though he doesn't have the title so I know that as time goes on Omar will do great things in KSI and I can't wait to see what he does, I'm rooting for you man keep it up!

Director
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Skarzx 77 (Director- DM)
Link to forums account - @Scarface 77
Reasoning why they deserve-

Skarzx has truly been a delight to work work with. He always has a unique outlook towards different issues that arise. Whether it's a problem or new scenario for training. It's always great to bounce ideas off him. Skarzx does his best to be as involved in the division they we will let him. Lol but hes always looking out for the members and keeping them safe. 

General
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI DrPepper (Gen - DM/Havoc) 
Link to forums account - @KSI Dr.Pepper
Reasoning why the deserve this -

Peppers is one of the hardest working Generals I've seen in a while. Weve had our personal ups and downs, but there is always a mutual respect and honesty. Shes is always looking for new ways to keep her members happy and coming back every night to gamenights. Everyone in her squad loves and respects her. Always out recruiting, helping with promotions, trading the new Officers and members. This lady is CRAZY about the workshops, and is FANTASTIC at hosting them! 

Captain
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Slay (CPT- DM/Venom)
Link to forums account - @slay
Reasoning why they deserve this 

Slay has been doing very well as he is rising through the ranks of KSI.  He is always looking for ways to improve himself and the others around him. He jumps on promotions as soon as they are available and is constantly looking for new potential members when he is gaming. I truly look forward to what this guy has to bring to the table in the future.

SSGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Kingred4243 (LT - DM/Venom)
Link to forums account -  @KSI KingRed

KingRed has really hit the ground running. As soon as he was promoted to SSGT he was out recruiting. Brought 3 new members in in his 1st week! Its was really cool to see. He has been working hard every day to help the squad and make sure everyone is doing well. 

SGT
Gamertag (Rank - Division/Squad) - KSI Ocean Power (SGT - DM/Venom)
Link to forums account - @KSI Ocean Power

Ocean is such a delight just to be around. He is always looking just to hang out and have fun. He always has a positive attitude and is cracking jokes with everyone. Everybody in the squad loves and respects Ocean. He embodies what it means to be KSI.