July Upload Studio Montage Competition Voting

Shell

Hello Everyone,

Voting for the top montages that were submitted to the Upload Studio Montage Competition is now open to the community.

Rules and Guidelines

• Please don't be biased when casting your votes. (i.e. Reasoning should not be "because they are my friend" - these types of votes will be excluded.) 
  • Voting will close on Monday, August 3rd at 11:59pm EST. 

Two members submitted montages to the July competition. Please watch their montages and then vote using the template at the bottom. Voting will close on Monday, July 6th. Thank you!

KSI Drastic#1557 - Warzone Montage

KSI VENUM 7 - Conor McGregor Past Opponents an Dream Opponents

Please use the following template to cast your votes:

First:

Reasoning:

Second:

Reasoning:

First: KSI VENUM 7 - Conor McGregor Past Opponents an Dream Opponents

Reasoning: It was like watching an animated McGregor highlight clip

Second: KSI Drastic#1557 - Warzone Montage

Reasoning: The only reason this one to me isnt number one is I would have edited out the very few missed shots before whatever awesome shot or explosion, but very highly skilled gameplay.

First. KSI Venom 7-Conor McGregor Past Opponents an Dream Opponents

Reasoning I don't see a lot of sports games lately being played so that was good to see and there was some solid hits going on. it was good to see the 2 player scenery again

Second KSI Drastic- Warzone Montage

Reasoning. Solid gameplay but it did cut off some of the good explosions but other then that it was great to watch.

First: KSI Venum 7

Reasoning: Clips are well laid out and fluid. The chosen clips work well together and are filled with excitement. 

Second: KSI Drastic 

Reasoning: The clips chosen we no all from Warzone. Could have edited out some of the missed shots and included some music to go with it.