KSI DC 7 SL DHOF NOMINATION

KSI DC 77

Division: Sovereign Legacy
Gamertag: KSI DC 7
Link to Profile: @KSI DC 7

I had a long and wonderful career in SL. I was recruited on 5/28/19 by KSI lordhades26 to KNIGHTS SL and earned my way to 1CPT by 7/28/19. I transferred to Imperial where I became general in 3 weeks under the guidance of KSI Rogue 7. I was able to split Imperial and create vanguard two months after being general and became a cofounder after 4 months. I was able to help multiple squads rebuild while being in both squad and division leadership. I recruited 120+ members and referred quite a bit as well. I mentored numerous members, helped members overcome their problems, be a friend to the members, and be an active voice for the members. I earned OS 1 as a captain and OS 2 shortly after becoming a co-founder. I transferred to help WD through their tough times on 8/2/20, but I will always consider SL my home. I am glad I was able to help such an amazing division and appreciate the friendships I made while in SL. 

Awards:

Novice, Pro, and Master Recruiter

Outstanding Service LVL 2

Co-Founder of the Month

7s spotlight

Captain of the Year Runner Up 2019

Squad Splitter

Helping Hand

Good Samaritan

Mentor

Member Assistance

Write Right

Pave the Way

Jack of All Trades

Graduate Leader

Has Nominee been awarded Outstanding Service Level 1? Yes

Nominee’s Current Rank: Co- Founder WD
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes. I joined SL 5/28/19 Transferred to WD 8/2/20
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes. I was recruited on 5/28/20.

I call upon @Sasuke08 @KSI Gruntier 7@KSI Slick 7 @Kakashii 77 @KSI Swag 77 @KSI Rogue 7 @KSI xReckless @KSI Bmack42 @KSIxAsuma25 @KSI xBLACKOUT @Fennyishere @Ken Kaneki @KSI BeanBean @KSI xRaven 7 @Scarface 77as witnesses

Where do I start when I tell you about @KSI DC 7? DC is never in a party alone he was never in a party alone he is always willing to play with member and never turns away a member from talking or playing with him. DC also is always willing to give advice when need. If it was for DC (and of course everyone else who’s helped me) I wouldn’t be where I am today. He is honestly a very hardworking and dedicated 7 in SL. He’s a part of many departments but always made sure SL was in a spot to success.

Edited by KSIxBLACKOUT

I will gladly attest to the amazing and undeniable incredible work and dedication @KSI DC 7 has had in SL. He has been substantial in Soveriegn Legacy's growth and success. Being recruited into SL in May 28, 2019, in 2 months he made it to CPT and I heard many amazing things about DC while he was a Captain over in Knights SL. A literal recruiting god and amazing officer, not only a mentor and trainer to other officers but an example. I had the fortune to have him as my Captain in Imperial. Right out of the gate he began to make his mark and shortly afterwards became General of Imperial when I moved up. As a General, he faced obstacles and overcame them. When he needed help he asked and when someone needed help he helped them. As a CoFo, I watched him grow an awesome officer corps and he was able to successfully split the squad and create Vanguard. When time was right and a suitable replacement was trained and ready he was promoted to CoFo. Throughout his time as a 7 in SL, he greatly assisted and mentored so many officers and Generals. His leadership was imprinted on so many successful leaders and members in the community. From his out-of-the-box ideas to recruiting workshops, from officer training to some of the best member retention; there is not much that DC can't do and when he does it he does it above and beyond. He is always encouraging those around him to reach out to members and go have fun. One hell of a party hopper and always willing to drop that knowledge that he has obtained. I've seen him handle some of the craziest situations as both a General and CoFo. Always striving to learn more by taking LEAD 101 and CT 201. His passion and intensity is one that others should replicate. His diversity and forward-thinking will do wonders for him as he continues his career in KSI. It was an honor to work alongside him. Even though he isn't in SL anymore, he has stamped his name in this division for years to come. Just look at his profile and see all the amazing award achievements he has earned. Between Captain of the Year runner up 2019, CoFounder of the Month, OS1 and OS2, Squad Splitter and many more. But what these awards don't tell you is the day to day dedication and sacrifices that he has made for this division. Members come and go sometimes, but few are truly worthy of Divisional Hall of Fame. When it comes to DC, he more than fits this bill. He has been more than just an exemplary member, he has been a pivotal and vital leader as well. Without his guidance, who knows where some of these squads would be. Logistically, he is God-tier. He may not know it, but I highly respect and value him both as a member and fellow 7. SL wouldn't have been the same without him. Time to put him down in the history books for Sovereign Legacy. SL will always be his home. 

KSI DC 7 was a key part in SL’s growth during his time here. Not only is he literally the best recruiter I have ever seen, but he will train and teach anyone anything he can. DC is an educator outside of KSI and it shows in his dedication to the improvement of all officers in SL. It didn’t matter what squad you were in, DC was willing to be your friend, teach you, train you, and improve you. He has sacrificed an incredible amount of his own personal time to ensure that SL would grow, even in the face of several adversities. Anyone lucky enough to know DC, will advocate the same thing, this man will give his heart and soul to the success of KSI and the individuals around him. The most amazing part about DC is that he isn’t worried about his own rank, or anything like that. He’s willing to take a bullet, or sacrifice an opportunity for those around him. I mean, what else do you want from this guy? He left his home division to help another division in need, and expects nothing in return! I could write volumes on his triumphs, his selflessness, and his outstanding abilities as a leader and mentor. 

DC was a pillar of SL's success, i remember him having the same level of commitment and passion for the community when i first made him an officer. He never failed to dissapoint in any aspect of KSI career, the statements above speak volumes, but still only scratch the surface. I would love to have DC among me, and the fellow SL HoF members. 

DC was a big part of sl he helped people when they needed it he was always active with members and always teaching people new things i feel like he was a big part of sl this award is well deserved in my opinion 

Where do I even begin with DC? Seems like every where I go hes there. Whether its news team, AAP, even was my cofo in SL. This man has done so much for this comunity, even for me. I know i can be brash, and a bit of a drama queen at times. This man right here has always been one to step in and be like.. nah uh girl, you need to check yourself before you wreck yourself! Always coming at things with a level head, ans slowly teaching me to do the same. 

He is a true inspiration foe me, and has taught me a lot about different . He was a teacher for news team, a teacher for AAP, and a mentor in SL. He always had the backs of his members, while not afraid to put a boot up someones rump. I cant tell you enough about how hard this man works. Specially the things he's put put for news! This man has busted his arse from here to Timbuk 3 for the news. All while being a dad, a teacher in hard times, and juggles everything like hes in the circus. Though to be frank, he makes it all look easy. 

I first met DC when I was in WD, and I first joined the news team. Him, uppish, and myself would have news meetings, and it just bw us for a small time. We fed off each other's ideas, ans motivations. With out DC or Uppish, my insperational minds wouldn't have come to pass... my ideas would not have life to them. DC has inspired me, as im sure he has others with news. 

As foe when it came time that I has hit a rough patch in WD. He was there to listen to me, I didn't know his division, I didn't know anything past him being an amazing friend from news. So when I decided to go to SL due to other friends, I was shocked to see him there. He pushed me to be better, to di better, to become a better leader. Right from the geko when he took over as cofo of my squad. He went straight to work. Not a single one of us had slack, he made sure we where on top of it all. All while still letting us know, he is there for us.. giving us a good kick in the ass because we needed it.

If ANY PERSON in KSI deserves this, it is Crunk. So let's pull the lever on this nomination, because this man has been the spine of so much Insoeration that I don't even think he realizes what being my friend has meant to me. Being my 7, working with him has been a true blessing. LUV YA @KSI DC 7

Though I haven't known DC as long as some others have, he has left the same impact on me as he has on many others in SL and KSI in general. Its hard not to over look the fact that he is a powerhouse and was/is the best recruiter I've seen in KSI. During my time in SL he has proven to not only be a great leader but also a great motivator for others as well. When my squad (Elysium) 1st transferred over to SL we needed help. Our leadership wasn't where it needed to be and our squad was falling apart. When DC was put over us the first thing he did was have a discussion with all the officers and let everyone's thoughts and ideas be heard. He went with that info creating game plans which overall saved our squad but also revived and motivated us to be good leaders in the future. You can tell pretty easily that DC cared a lot about SL and the people in it. It didn't matter what your rank in KSI was or where u came from, if you needed help he'd play games with you, gave you advice and just helped others whenever he could. He is seen as both a mentor and teacher to many including me and doesn't just see things in the now but looks more at the bigger picture. From splitting a squad to keeping many others alive in SL its not hard to see why he deserves to be in the history books

I’m gladly here to be witness for DC DHOF. DC has been an inspiration for not only for the members, by myself to. His dedication to make change and go above and beyond for the members in the time he was here in SL has made a positive mark into the SL future and success. With not only his dedication with clan ops , but he also take his time to be in News and AAP departments and is on the senior staff in each department. If that don’t explain how much he is dedicated for the community. I’m very proud to had him under my 7s team in his time in SL and I’m very proud to been his mentor and I’m very proud to be his friend , he definitely deserves this award , no question.

As the Former Division Leader of SL and Director in KSI, I witnessed first hand DC rise from the ranks of SGT all the way up to now a Co-Founder. During that rise, I watched this man help grow 2 separate squads through his amazing recruiting efforts, his ability to be available to EVERYONE and overall just his natural leadership that all of his peers respected him for. He even allowed another fellow captain to assume the role of General because at the time he was having a tough time with schedules and felt it was what was BEST for the squad. He then was asked to business transfer to ANOTHER squad to help them and he despite being the new guy, was the clear cut best officer in that squad. Continuing his string of dominance as a leader he was promoted to the general of Imperial SL and wasted no time getting into the role and doing well. One of the proudest moments of my KSI Career is watching this guy despite all hardships and weird things that have happened to him, he was eventually promoted to Co-Founder while also splitting his squad prior. Just one of the many accomplishments he has earned during his SL time. As the originator of SL and the Architect of the Divisional Hall of Fame, when the idea was created it was intended to honor members who gave 110% to the division and helped shape it to what it is today. DC is one of those type of members and you will see no-one like him for quite a long time. No Brainer for SL HOF

When @KSI DC 7 came to SL specifically imperial he came in a a CPT the same rank I was at the time. We all liked his attitude and energy the man was driven beyond belief to do his best to help others. I wasn’t able to take over the squad and he stepped up and did. There are a small list of people that I can truly say that I respect as a leader and he has definitely made the list. He is never in a party on his own and is one of the easiest leaders to get ahold of and to work with. He is also a friend to those who just need to talk and he will help you the best he can. He is also the kind of person who will go out of his way to help members Get their Xbox live subscription back if for some reason they weren’t able to pay for it. He is definitely a leader that I admire and respect I was privileged to call him a brother in the office core with me, my General, my seven, but most importantly my friend. 

Edited by KSI Bmack42