SL FC 2020 Divisional Hall of Fame Nominations

KSI Starset 7

Welcome to KSI’s Divisional Hall of Fame nomination process! This process will run similarly to KSI’s “Of the Month” and “Of the Year” awards, but with some minor tweaks.

You will only be able to nominate one (1) person in your division per time, so please choose wisely. To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following baseline criteria:

1)     Must currently be in the division they are being nominated for.

2)     Must be in the division for at least six (6) months.

3)     Must be in KSI for at least one (1) year.

4)     Not been blacklisted, security risked, or DNH’ed unless successfully appealed and overturned.

5)     Must have KSI gamertag.

Please make sure those criteria are met. You can confirm that criteria by visiting their profile and looking at their awards tab, or by asking the person you are nominating.

When the nomination process ends, AAP will confer and select up to three (3) inductees per division. They may choose less depending on testimony and evidence provided. Previous OTM/OTY/Award nominations will be considered when going over nominations.

This process will happen twice a year: 1) at Fall Classic in September and 2) Spring Break in March. You will only be allowed to nominate a person in YOUR division. You cannot nominate a member of another division, or if you are not active within Clan-Ops.

Please fill out the following to nominate someone for Divisional Hall of Fame:

---

Information on Nominee:

Division:
Gamertag:
Link to Profile:

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months?
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year?

Awards:

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

• 3 weeks later...

Information on Nominee:

Division: SL

Gamertag: KSI Rogue 7

Link to Profile: @KSI Rogue 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Division Leader

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:
General Of The Year 2019

CoFounder Of The Month for Jan and Apr 2020
Founder Of The Month July 2020
Silver Outstanding Service OS2
Graduate Leader
Jack Of All Trades
Committed
Master Recruiter
Squad Splitter
Top Recruiter of the Month
Trainer
KSI Mentor
Several Donor, Gifter, and Subscriber Awards

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.**

Can you say Rogue so there’s a lot I could tell you about him as a person and as a leader. I will start with the other person I have known Rogue for over two years now before KSI and during. Rogue is the kind of guy that you can call at 2 o’clock in the morning just because somethings wrong I know this from personal experience. He’s the kind of member that goes around playing with everybody trying to make sure nobody is excluded. He’s the kind of guy that would help you pay for anything you need it whether it’s your name change a new game or your Xbox live subscription if you could not at the time. He found out my squad was paying to get a guy a new headset because his was in shambles and he instantly wanted to know how he could help. Now that I have told you what kind of person Rogue is I wanna tell you what kind of leader he is. He’s the kind of leader that does not rush in the decisions half Roostered he gets all the information he can before doing anything. He also does not play favorites Rogue deals with every issue as if he was a third-party that did not know either individual. He is help nurture and train so many people in KSI Who have now become prominent members of leader ship in their own regards. Some of them have gone to help other divisions some of them are still in the division such as myself. He has also successfully split one squad and brought another to the point of being split before passing it on to another General when he was promoted to the 7 staff. A little while back Rogue was wrong in being demoted for a reason that did not make sense personally because there was no reason this was reversed when multiple members of the community took it upon themselves to message the higher-ups telling him what kind of leader Rogue was he was instantly reinstated and was later promoted to his current rank of division leader. A lot of these members were ready to leave because of how Rogue was treated but Rogue told everybody not to rush into a decision about leaving until a decision has been made about if he would be reinstated even though he was wronged he still cared about the community. He even told people don’t just leave because of what’s happening to me you have to do what’s best for you. He was on no way telling people well if this doesn’t go my way then you should leave. He has been a beacon for a lot of people he has been an example for us to follow in for us to strive to be. For these reasons I believe that Rogue deserves to be admitted into the KSI Hall of Fame

Edited by KSI Bmack42

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Division Leader

Awards: 

Bamboo Black Ops, Human Billboard, Founder of the Month, Summertime Scorcher, Starset vs. The World, Big Kahuna, 'Merica, 4th of July 2020, Spirit Week 2020, Education 201 Graduate, Out of Summer, Anniversary, Subscriber, Silver Outstanding -(Lvl2)-, Lady Luck, Award Senpai, Itty Bitty Donor, Full-Time Gifter, Part-Time Gifter, Charity Gifter, Friendly, May The 4th With You, Approachable, Co-Founder of The Month, Forums Rookie, Heart & Soul, I<3 AWARDS, COMMITED, SPRING CHICKEN, Spring Break 2020, PAVE THE WAY, ICE BREAKER, LUCK OF THE IRISH, ENDURING SUBSCRIBER, Support Group, HIGHEST OF FIVES, I LOVE ME <3, SOMEONE LOVES ME, Co-Founder Of The Month, Weekend Warfare Winner, 2020 Donor, Master Recruiter, Rolling Subscriber, First Step, Call Of Duty, Award Hobbyist, General Of The Year, Welcome to 2020, Merry Christmas 2019, Turkey Bowl 2019, Forums Newb, Squad Splitter, Pro Recruiter, Fall Classic 2019, Capped Out, Winter Is Coming, Three Cheers, KSI Forums Certified, Outstanding Service, Basic, Clip Commander, U.S Airforce, Round of Applause, Baby Bit Donor, Twitch Sub Club, 2019 Donor, U.S Army, Halo, On Point, Ripple Effect, Top Recruiter Of The Month, Trainer, KSI Mentor, Helping Hand, Spirit Week Participant, Member Assistance, Bacon, Legen- Spirit Week 2019, Novice Recruiter, Train the Trainer Certified, Basic Training Certified, Divisional Leadership Certified, Squad Leadership Certified, New Member Certified. 

Testimony:

KSI Rogue 7 has worked his very hardest for this division. If all of the awards this man has gotten doesn't say enough, then the things that he has done for the division say the rest. Rogue takes the time to be there for his members in whatever capacity that may be. As the division leader or as just a friend to talk/play games with, Rogue is always there. He has been there for me when I have needed his help and when I need a good laugh. There has not been a day since I have known Rogue that he was not there to teach me a lesson or to help me with an issue. There are three words that I will use to describe Rogue, resilience, loyalty, and passion. This man has been apart of some pretty hard times with KSI. He has shown that He is up for the challenge and is willing to do whatever is necessary. When crap hits the fan, he does not run away from the fight just to run away, he takes his time to figure out the best course of action. There have been times when I have struggled with figuring out the best way to help my squad, Rogue has been there to offer constructive feedback to how things can be done even a little differently to improve things. Not long ago, Rogue hit a snag in his time with the community. He took his time to deiced what the best move for him was. He then shortly after rose up to the challenge and has made SL stronger in his time as the Division Leader. Thank you for all that you have and will do for this division. There is not a man in this division that is more deserving of things award other than KSI Rogue 7. It is for all of these reasons that KSI Rogue 7 should receive this award into the Divisional Hall Of Fame.

Gamertag: KSIxAsuma25
Link to Profile: @KSIxAsuma25

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Prestige General
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: Bamboo Black Ops, capped out, 'merica **** yeah, Twitch Sub Club, Heart & Soul, Execute Order 77, The Elite, Airborn Legions, Round of Applause, On Point, Ripple Effect, Legen-, Dedicated, Committed, GamerScore Horder, Forums Newb, 4th Of July 2020, Spirit Week 2020, Out for Summer, May The 4th Be with you, 2020 Donor, KSI Forums Certified, Basic Training Certified, Spring Break 2020, Squad Leadership Certified, Division Leadership Certified, New Member Certified, Spirit Week 2019, Turkey Bowl 2018, Fall Classic 2018, Spirit Week 2018, Train The Trainer Certified, Spring Break 2018, HeadHunter, General OTM: Divisional, Spring Break 2017, Spirit Week 2017

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain

Where to start. KSIxAsuma25 has been an amazing General. He is a great leader and he truly cares. This man is also so active within KSI there is YET to be one person who hasn't met him. Everything he does within this community not only helps the community as a whole but individuals as well. He takes time for his squad. NO rank is unworthy of his time. When he transferred to Prestige, I myself had just transferred as well. It took him NO time to step up and help break my social awkwardness. Now I'm his LT. He is kind and fair. He instructs us officers, corrects us when we are wrong, and handles us when we get out of line. There are no favorites. You don't meet many people in this world quite like Asuma. He has such a strong influence and an even stronger desire to watch not only his squad but KSI as a whole grow. He is someone who is a perfect role model on how to be an engaging and active member within the community. He has a lot to offer. 4 years total with KSI and I think it's time he earned a place on the Hall of Fame. 

Gamertag: KSI BeanBean
Link to Profile: @KSI BeanBean

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: CPT
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Testimony:

When I joined KSI my recruiter was lackluster, but BeanBean had stepped in a took care of EVERYTHING literally. And since my recruitment nearly every single day BeanBean was there to help or to hang out. He would answer messages within the hour without any attitude or hesitation. Recently when Knights started to lose members and have very little officers BeanBean was here working his ass off on things that gens and LT and even SSGT should be doing and basically carrying the whole squad on his shoulders. We had basically one SSGT pulling his weight, the general had left and then BeanBean doing everything. I haven't been in KSI for that long but BeanBean is a role model and what I hope to be in KSI more than any other person here. BeanBean was just always there as a CPT and almost every other officer rank and as a big friend in KSI.

AsDivision: Sovereign Legacy

Qualifications:!

Nominee’s Current Rank:
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:

Previously Listed by other nominations

Current Division Leader of SL (4th Ever in it's history)

Trainer

Master Recruiter

Multiple time Divisional Top Recruiter

OTMs & OTY for clan Ops while in SL

Mentor

And much more

Testimony:

Why does this member belong in your division’s Hall of Fame? Please explain.

Rogue embodies everything you would want in a leader and somebody who has helped shape SL into the powerhouse it is today. It takes a village to run a division but in that village you need a strong leader and that's rogue in a nut shell. SL greatest recruiter which you can see by his awards despite only being in ksi under 2 years. Mentor to his entire 7s staff and all his generals. My biggest fear when i was promoted to director was SL would suffer without me there, luckily i had rogue coming up supporting my predecessors Grifful & Swag. His squad split of Imperial created a wave of positive moves for SL by creating Prestige and eventually Vanguard as well. Coming up as a no name sgt to being one of the best to come out of SL speaks very little into how much rogue bring to his division. Plays with members and even encourages casual conservation and interactions daily in divisional voice chats and xbox parties. SL is lucky to have him around and he is a no brainer to join the legends of SL in the hall of fame

Information on Nominee:

Division: Sovereign Legacy

Qualifications:
Well he is known as the Commander for all the right reasons :)

Nominee’s Current Rank: DIV-LEAD

Awards: Check previous posts above. The list is long and expansive to sat the least.

Testimony: 

Since my second week of SSGT (10 mo's ago) I've had the privilege of knowing this man. I used to tell Rogue "I wish that someday I'll be half as good as you are" and he has had the same reply over and over "I dont want you to settle for as good as, i want you to reach and never stop reaching until your 10 times better than i ever was and even when you get there dont stop" and I've ran with that ever since. Learning from Rogue is an understatement in its entirety. This guy doesn't just teach he instills confidence, leadership, and the fundamentals of KSI (Knowledge Strength Integrity) in every single way possible. This man has poured his entire heart, soul, and physical being into this division. Rogue's been a major building block for this div whether it be a positive message someone needed to hear that day or a 4 hour long lesson this guy cares DEEPLY for every last member. He takes #4 of the CoC to heart like no other. You will never hear of someone being left out by him.  Rogue isn't like your typical prior div lead's who only hang around the 7's. This guy is boots on the ground with every last member. He's always friendly, always up beat and always on the ball. He founded and finances the DTC with his own money and time. Also he recently made the KSI community server as well which if you don't know... its the bees knees. Hes mentored nearly all of our current 7's in major ways and the same with our current and past generals and officers alike. Rogue is gifted as his heart is huge and he truly wears it on his sleeve. If you try and Challenge this man with severe hard work, you know the kind that most people run from, you'll sadly be disappointed as he'll walk right through it effortlessly. I'm trying not to be repetitive with the above posts but what more can i really say here that's not been mentioned a dozen times already. Rogue is a legit LEGEND in this division. I hold him in same category i hold the legendary Skarz77 in (no disrespect skarz lol) and there's not much that could change that. Rogue has been and always will be deserving of this nomination and award. He is truly irreplaceable and someone i genuinely consider a friend, a mentor, a comrade and leader. Thank you Commander for all youdo and have done for SL and KSI as a whole!

Division: SL

Gamertag: KSIxAsuma25

Link to Profile: @KSIxAsuma25

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: General

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: 

Capped Out

Round of Applause

Dedicated

Committed 

General OTM: Divisional

Testimony:

Asuma deserves to be in the hall of fame because he was involved in making a new division and is always willing to go where he’s needed. For example while his time was templar he came to prestige to help us out when we needed help and stayed with us for about a month and then was needed in templar again and willing went back to Templar for a month before coming back a making prestige his permanent home. Asuma is always willing to help people and is never afraid of a challenge u give him mine he will complete as fast as possible. Not to mention he has went up the ranks twice to make it to general and is now pushing to become a 7, which I was happening. Asuma has been one person with a big influence on the KSI member I have become today and without him or the others involved I may not be where I am today.

Edited by KSIxChoji

14 hours ago, KSIxChoji said:

Division: SL

Gamertag: KSIxAsuma25

Link to Profile: @KSIxAsuma25

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: General

Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? Yes

Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards: 

Capped Out

Round of Applause

Dedicated

Committed 

General OTM: Divisional

Testimony:

Asuma deserves to be in the hall of fame because he was involved in making a new division and is always willing to go where he’s needed. For example while his time was templar he came to prestige to help us out when we needed help and stayed with us for about a month and then was needed in templar again and willing went back to Templar for a month before coming back a making prestige his permanent home. Asuma is always willing to help people and is never afraid of a challenge u give him mine he will complete as fast as possible. Not to mention he has went up the ranks twice to make it to general and is now pushing to become a 7, which I was happening. Asuma has been one person with a big influence on the KSI member I have become today and without him or the others involved I may not be where I am today.

Edited by KSIxChoji

Division: Sovereign Legacy

Gamertag: KSI Sasuke08

Link to Profile: @Sasuke08

Qualifications: Sasuke is one of the best trainers that have ever graced SL. He trained multiple people that have worked their way up to general and co-fo. Examples: KSI Itachii 7, KSI DC 7, KSI Codyo 7, and KSI Rhubarb Pie

Nominee’s Current Rank: SSGT

Awards: Sasuke is not someone who thinks that awards are necessary to show a member's true caliber and has just now really tried to earn/apply for them but he does have a few that explain his dedication: 2020 Donor, Part-Time Gifter, Baby Bit Donor, Charity Gifter, Committed, Novice Recruiter, and all of the CEP workshops.

Testimony:
There are many reasons that KSI Sasuke08 deserves to be in the SL DHOF. I can only say what he has done for me and what I have witnessed him do for others. The first thing that makes Sasuke so great and deserving of DHOF is that he is always there for the members. I say this because obviously the members are the most important part of the community, and KSI Sasuke08 is truly there for the members of the division. He genuinely cares about the members without a shadow of a doubt. This is seen multiple times throughout his career. The first members I saw him truly care for were KSI Kakashii 77 (Co-Founder over knights and acting general of knights at the time), KSI Itachii 7 (Captain over Knights at the time whom later became general of Templar and later a Co-Founder within SL), and myself (a brand new recruit less than 12 hours old under the gamer tag dcrunk92). When I first joined I had no intention of changing my gamer tag. The morning after my recruitment I got on and didn't know anyone. I ended up in a party with him and he talked to me. That is all it took. He was willing to reach out and get to know me. He even stopped his game with KSI Itachii 7 on Black Ops 4 to teach me how to get better at the game and help me set up a few classes that were good for my play style. It isn't the fact that I got better (but not much better) at Call of Duty that reminds me of this memory. It is the fact that he took time away from one of his closest friends just to help me even though I was a brand new member that he had never met before.

Another thing that makes Sasuke an amazing leader and deserving of being in the DHOF is the fact that he is an excellent mentor and trainer. I decided to change my gamer tag because of his friendship and mentorship, but this is not the last time he helped me. He trained me the day I changed my gamer tag to KSI DCRUNK. He spent countless hours doing workshops, teaching me the recruiting process, and how to tailor things to fit my talents. That same night I recruited 8 people and within 48 hours, I had recruited 11 people. He sat in on every single recruitment. I became a SSGT quickly after. He was there again to show me the ropes on promoting, hosting game nights, etc. I was able to get 16 people in my first game night thanks to his help including two of the biggest names in SL at the time KSI Grifful 7 and KSI Skarzx 7, and I was not the only person he did this for either. He did the same for names such as KSI DemiWolf, KSI FruityB (changed his name multiple times), KSI Sassy, and KSI Codyo 7 (at the time he was just a SSGT that transferred over to Knights).

KSI Sasuke08 also deserves DHOF because of his selflessness. I can tell you of countless times I have witnessed him help others before helping himself. Last June KSI decided that instead of having four officers of each rank that we were downsizing to three per rank. I was a SSGT at the time that deserved a LT spot, yet with the loss of one number per rank that caused the LT spots to be full. Sasuke willingly stepped down to SSGT so I would not be denied my LT promotion. He literally stepped down, so I could advance. I can honestly say that if it was not for Sasuke08 I would not be where I am at today. I watched him do this multiple times too. He was always the first officer to step down (he has been in and out of the officer corps multiple times), so that new fresh officers would be able to go up because he did not want to lock an officer spot/hold anyone back. He has stepped down numerous times, not because of lack of effort or because he is bad at being an officer, but because he doesn't want to hold anyone back (and due to his job). In my opinion, he would have easily been a general, co-founder, and maybe even one day a division leader had he not stepped down/busy career. He is an active duty marine that serves in Japan and still makes time to make sure he can train new and potential officers, host and attend game nights, recruit, and promote; he also helps with the security checks even though he is just a SSGT. 

Although he has stepped down to help new members multiple times, he is the first person that is asked to come back into the officer corps when bad things happen. It happened multiple times in Knights and when Prestige SL was literally dying because the general left and poached member he transferred over to help prevent it from dying/closing. While in Prestige after he helped he again stepped down to make more room for the potential officers, and a few months later was asked again to come back into the officer corps to help the squad, which he willingly did. He does not care about rank, titles, awards, etc. He only cares about being there for member and for helping train those that want to help the squad, division, and community. 

I will honestly say it is my fault that he does not have more awards on the forums because I did not nominate him while I was his colleague in the officer corp nor as his co-founder, and for that, I truly apologize because I do not want that to be a factor that could potentially hurt him when considering the DHOF nominations. He honestly deserves at least Trainer, Pro Recruiter, and in my opinion OS LVL 1. For these reasons, I believe KSI Sasuke08 without a shadow of a doubt, deserves to be considered and initiated into the KSI SL DHOF.

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: Divison Leader
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? Yes

Awards:Bamboo Black Ops, Human Billboard, Founder of the Month, Summertime Scorcher, Starset vs. The World, Big Kahuna, 'Merica, 4th of July 2020, Spirit Week 2020, Education 201 Graduate, Out of Summer, Anniversary, Subscriber, Silver Outstanding -(Lvl2)-, Lady Luck, Award Senpai, Itty Bitty Donor, Full-Time Gifter, Part-Time Gifter, Charity Gifter, Friendly, May The 4th With You, Approachable, Co-Founder of The Month, Forums Rookie, Heart & Soul, I<3 AWARDS, COMMITED, SPRING CHICKEN, Spring Break 2020, PAVE THE WAY, ICE BREAKER, LUCK OF THE IRISH, ENDURING SUBSCRIBER, Support Group, HIGHEST OF FIVES, I LOVE ME <3, SOMEONE LOVES ME, Co-Founder Of The Month, Weekend Warfare Winner, 2020 Donor, Master Recruiter, Rolling Subscriber, First Step, Call Of Duty, Award Hobbyist, General Of The Year, Welcome to 2020, Merry Christmas 2019, Turkey Bowl 2019, Forums Newb, Squad Splitter, Pro Recruiter, Fall Classic 2019, Capped Out, Winter Is Coming, Three Cheers, KSI Forums Certified, Outstanding Service, Basic, Clip Commander, U.S Airforce, Round of Applause, Baby Bit Donor, Twitch Sub Club, 2019 Donor, U.S Army, Halo, On Point, Ripple Effect, Top Recruiter Of The Month, Trainer, KSI Mentor, Helping Hand, Spirit Week Participant, Member Assistance, Bacon, Legen- Spirit Week 2019, Novice Recruiter, Train the Trainer Certified, Basic Training Certified, Divisional Leadership Certified, Squad Leadership Certified, New Member Certified

Testimony:

Over the 8 years of being in KSI, Rouge is one of my favorite mentorees I have ever mentored. After joining SL back in 2019, I was still new to the divison. Rogue was a power house recruiter, which made a mark in the growth in SL , see this hunger with Rogue , I immediately knew that he was hungry to make change and be a leader within SL and KSI community. Rouge heart is for SL and the community, his main mission is to make change with the community and he very capable in doing that. When crap hits the fan, he does not run away from the fight just to run away, he takes his time to figure out the best course of action. I can’t be happier to see where Rogue takes his career in KSI and I’m very proud of him and where he is taking SL to be 

Information on Nominee:

Division: SL or Sovereign Legacy
Gamertag: KSI Slick 7
Link to Profile: @KSI Slick 7

Qualifications:

Nominee’s Current Rank: CoFounder
Has Nominee been in this division for at least six (6) months? YES
Has Nominee been in KSI for at least one (1) year? YES

Awards: General of the Month, Pro Recruiter, Trainer

Testimony:

There is so much that can be said about KSI Slick 7. His lack of forums awards doesn't relate to his incredible achievements, success and influence among all the squads. When I first met Slick I knew for a fact that there was something special about him. He gave off this amazing aura of potential and I could sense the leadership within him. When i stepped in to help his hurting squad under the horrible leadership of his General, I watched him become this powerhouse in Templar. There was so much harbored fluff and massive inactivity. But he stood out among his peers and I saw him take the initiative to learn all that he could. I just knew that this man had the mindset to become great, he led by example, he proved himself to be one freaking hell of a great Captain to which I remember specifically saying SEVERAL times that this man has IT. He has that X factor. That true high quality, boots on the ground, in the trench type of leadership to which he became the rightful General of Templar. He didn't lead his squad like a boss, he ran it as a leader. He was always there to guide his officers and made such an amazing impact on Templar that they have become the #1 powerhouse squad since his leadership began, growing dramatically in numbers having a full and STRONG officer corps with over 110 members! He made his mark on the squad and directly mentored and/or still mentors the leadership that has come out of Templar, from a current standing CoFounder KSI N3WERA 7, current General KSI WVUA11en and the rest of the officer corps. The squad was struggling ever since it's split back over a year ago but when he become General back in Feb 2020 things changed DRASTICALLY. A new line of leadership was generated and has continued through his influence. In just 2 months time, he justifiably became a new CoFounder in Sovereign Legacy. Ever since he became a CoFounder he has STEPPED IT UP even more as he positively and respectfully influences any squad he is over. Constantly mentoring and training more leaders. 1 squad in particular have been greatly impacted by his leadership and direction and that is Knights. If it wasn't for Slick's direction and insanely professional leadership and mentorship, Knights would be nothing but ash. He waltzed in as Acting Gen, and trained the remaining officer corps and led by example. He prepared the way for KSI BeanBean to become General of Knights. Slick is highly respected in this whole division and he is always trying to learn as much as he can and be there for his members. I'm proud and happy to have this man next to me in the 7s Staff. When I see the names currently in the Divisional Hall of Fame, I have thought long and hard about true leadership. I see think about how has this individual positively impacted the division as a whole. Not simply time or tenure in a division or KSI, nor simply a popular option. I see the name KSI Skarzx 77, KSI Grifful 7, and KSI Swag 77 and I wonder whose name deserves to be written next to these these great leaders. Leaders who influenced their division not just in tiny pieces but both large and small and anything in between. There are some great candidates who have might fit the criteria. But I look at divisional impact. KSI Slick 7 is a name that deserves to be next to the other DHoF inductees due to his tenacity, due to his influence, due to his passion, due to his example and due to his willingness to grow and flourish not just a squad or division but also individual members. i have single-handedly watched him grow into one of the best CoFounders SL has ever seen.