KSI Fenny OS LVL 1 Nomination

KSI DC 77

KSI Fenny

@Fennyishere

OS LVL 1

I believe that KSI Fenny deserves OS LVL 1 for the amount of hard work she does for her squad/division. As her former co-founder I can attest that she is a powerhouse in recruiting, promoting, member retention, and training. She assists the general in making tough decisions and always brings her ideas to the table. I could argue that everyone in the squad knows her. She is the glue that helps keep Elysium together. She helped with transferring of her squad from DW to SL as an SSGT. She has led multiple security checks as a LT and CPT. It is easy to say that the squad would not be anything like it is today without her (it would look totally different). She is a great mentor, member, and (most important) friend to all willing to talk to her. She goes above and beyond in her work, even taking on others work to help reduce their stress levels. She is always willing to help others and is a fantastic listener to all in need. For these reasons I believe that Fenny deserves OS LVL 1.

Fenny is a powerhouse member within her squad. Always the life of the party, knows her squad inside and out, and never falters at the sight of a challenge. She stays on top of her duties as a captain, and is always striving to learn more. In my eyes, an outstanding candidate for OS1, really excited to see where she goes in her future!

I can attest to Fenny being an Outstanding Member of this Community. 

I have known Fenny since she has joined KSI back in Elysium DW. Since joining, she was always a go-getter and someone who always wanted to make a change in not only her squad but the division as a whole. Fenny worked her way up to LT during my reign as General and in those couple months, she went crazy. She is a master in Member Retention and Problem Solving. Constantly creating new ideas to accommodate all the members in her squad. Upon the transfer to SL, Fenny turned into a new animal and started showing her true colors and wanted to pursue ranking back up again. She has added recruiting master into her arsenal and now has all the skills to be considered a true all-around officer. She has improved so much over her time here and I’m excited to see her progress further in the future.

I’m here to witness for Fenny,

I’ve known fenny since she came to SL after DW shut down. Over the period of time she been here , Feeny has made a huge impact into revamping Elysium. Elysium came from DW and after all the inactivity members that was fluffed out , Elysium was left with 38 members inside the squad. NOW, the squad is at 89 members, and Fenny had something to do with that lol. I’m very proud of her and her journey for the future of her KSI career . She definitely deserves this award. And I can’t wait see what’s next for her