KSI Yandere OS LVL 1 Nomination

KSI DC 77

KSI Yandere

@Ken Kaneki

OS LVL 1

I have known this man since his name was weeaboo. He is a fantastic mentor and a great friend to all of his members. He was an LT when he first came to SL. We had a talk and immediately he pulled in five recruits his first week in SL. He also made sure to train all the potential officers and the SSGTs during that time. Elysium would not be where it is at today without him. The squad transferred over 38 members to SL. When I left SL there were 74 members. Elysium has been progressing well since Yandere has become a captain and eventually a general. He leads by example which is what a true leader should do. He is a great mentor, friend, leader, and an extremely valuable member within this community. For those reasons I believe KSI Yandere deserves OS LVL 1.

I would gladly attest to the work that weeaboo has not only done for the squad but the people in it as well. As a CPT and continuing as a gen he works hard to keep the squad afloat by leading by example. He isn't afraid to go out n get things done when they need to be and doesn't except anything from the officers that he wouldn't do himself. He not only gives good advice when asked but is a friend for those around him. He treats every member with respect and knows how to have fun as well as be serious in serious times. He goes beyond and above to make sure his squad is healthy even if that means taking on a lot and its not hard to see why he deserves this OS

Weeaboo is always there for people no matter where they are, he has built me up at my worst and is always there for anyone that needs him. He has put in the work and it shows. Since becoming Gen over Elysium I have personally seen the change even if I haven't been as active as one should be it still shows from others and their feelings. And I agree with Fenny it isn't easy to take on what he takes in, and he seams to do it with ease.