KSI xLittio OS1 Nomination

KSI DaKeech

Gamertag:
KSI xLittio

Forums:
@KSI xLittio

i'm not a man of many words but I have seen Littio do a lot not just clan ops but also web ops. I had the privilege to watch him get recruited and move all the way up to GEN. The man cares and talks to all of his members as well as his division. I never see him without anyone or anything. He is always doing his best to better the community and puts his all into it. i can see a bright future for this young man and this my evidence and reason why i believe he deserves OS Level 1.

He’s a great not so little, little leader. He’s a great dude to be around and he’s a great Gen to our squad. Always down to talk/play with anyone. Very mature and professional with any situation thrown at him. He has a very kind heart and it shows through everything he does for the squad and community. :heart:

Gamer Tag KSI xLittio

Forums: @KSI xLittio

I have known Littio for a while now, I have watched him grow from an LT to an up and coming General. He's always working to make his squad better and trying to learn whatever he can in that regard. Littio is an amazing young man with great potential to do great things, he's a great role model for the future up and coming leaders of KSI.

I have worked with Littio for a few months now in Web Ops in his role as a join mod and now senior join mod. 

Littio has been one of the driving forces in the Join Mod Staff since coming on to the staff. He has shown that he is a very quick learner, and has constantly used his newly learned knowledge to assist other staff members whenever questions arise. He has shown to be dedicated, hard working, and forward thinking when it comes to this area of the community. Has continued to assist the Moderator Team with whatever is needed and continued to do it in a timely manner. He has gone above and beyond and continues to strive as a Senior Join Moderator. 

While I can't speak for the other areas of the community, I truly believe that Littio deserves OS1 simply based off what he has done in Web Ops. He has proved to me time and time again that I made the right decision bringing him on the staff, and is someone I am looking forward to working with moving forward. 

I remember being in WD when I first met Litto. I didn't know who he was, and honestly just thought he was just some nutty dude. Though before I transfured to SL, I always seen him with members. Always in the game nights, messing around, working his butt off. This dide is a hard worker, and im sure has touched the lives of many of his members. Not only in WD, or just his squad, but anyone who has met him would know. He's this really laid back, fun kind if nut, but when the peddle needs to be pushed down. He steps down hard, and takes off. 

I will drop my vote to vouch for what an outstanding member Lit really is. I have been in WD only a few weeks but see the tine and effort he puts into his squad as general. He has been moved around a bit to go where squads needed him and still manages to do an amazing job. He is honest with his officers and is not afraid to admit when he is wrong/any failures. He is always asking questions so he can learn. He does this to better his squad and the division. He manages to balance his workload extremely well considering he is still in high school. He has done a lot for WD in Malice (up to captain) and Vanquish (general). He still has a lot he can learn, but he is eager to do so. He doesn't let anything stop him from meeting his goals. A lot has happened to WD in the last month yet he has been the foundation for his squad. He has led them to success even when hardships hit. For these reasons I believe that @KSI xLittio deserves OS LVL 1

I’ve known Lit for quite awhile now and I see greatness in him all the time. He’s always willing to help. He puts his personal stuff on the side to help members. Recently he’s been training me to be a join mod and he’s been nothing but helpful. Lit really is a great guy and member. He’s honest, he's not afraid to admit when he’s wrong, he’s hardworking and he always wants to learn more and better himself. It’s always a pleasure working with him.

Gamertag @KSI xLittio

I dont know KSI Littio very well but he has shown a tremendous amount of work in more then just one department and hes an outstanding member. I am glad hes part of the web ops team and part of the KSI family.

I've known littio for a few months now as you became a join mod and now is a senior join mod. 

Since he joined the web Ops Team he has been a great asset. When he joined first he hit the ground running and took apps like crazy and always had them done on time and when he needed help he asked never hesitated just asked for help when needed. Once he got his role as senior join mod he started to really shine and show his potential in the web Ops Department. His Drive is what keeps me motivated in the web Ops area and I'm sure it does the same for others in the department as well. 

As for in the clan Ops side of things I've just recently joined WD and I can see his driving passion carries through to Clan Ops as it does in web ops. I see a great future for him and I can't wait to see what the future has in store for him. I truly believe that he deserves this award for all the hard work that he does for the community.

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping vote to Witness 

Littio what can you say about the guy that hasn’t already been stated above as a Join Mod he did indeed hit the ground running and it’s that work ethic that has gotten him to where he is in Web Ops but he’s more than someone who busts their butt in different sectors of the community he is what you call a knowledge sponge I can recall many times me an him have sat an talked Clan Ops he’s bounced ideas off of me and I’ve relayed experience to him but the one thing that does stick out that the way he talks about his squad an the old timers in there is nothing but positive things and how he wants to earn their respect ultimately I think he will go far in area he’s apart of because when it comes done to it he gives it his all and nothing less and when your looking for a leader then there is no more clearer example than that