KSI Blitz11 OS1 Nomination

KSI Starset 7

Gamertag: KSI BLITZ11

Link to Forums: @KSI Blitz11

Award: Outstanding Service Lvl 1

Reason/Evidence: I have known Blitz since he rejoined awhile back. He started off in Elysium DW while I was the Co-Founder over the squad. He was always a go-getter. Needed something done? He was the first to take charge and do it. Blitz busted his ass and worked his way all the way up to CPT, in DW. While a CPT, he was one of the most influential people in the squad. He was always in parties with members when he was available and showed up to almost every gamenight and meeting. He was always prepared and ready to lead by example. When DW merged into SL and WD, Elysium went to SL. In SL, we had a dropoff of members due to the transfer. But Blitz was a key in getting those members back and into the new squad club and squad tag. He helped pave the way for the rest of the officer’s in the staff, his hard work and effort warranted his soon General promotion.

Throughout his time in KSI, he has been a member of AAP and the Join Staff. In AAP, he was always readily available to post on nominations and help the newer staff members learn. He was a leader here, although the rank wasn’t there. In the Join Area, he hit the ground running. He ran many applications and ran them  nearly flawless. Pushing him to his recent promotion to Senior Join Mod.

Blitz is a bright spot in this Community and utilizes all of his assets to ensure that he is leading by example and providing a safe and positive gaming environment here.

Blitz is one of those people who is the definition of lead by example. When I first got to work with him we didn't do a lot together, but slowly overtime I saw him work his butt off in the join area. This man was always taking apps when he was a join mod and always answered the questions that he could answer. Then when he made it to senior join mod he worked even harder and guided this whole team and helped it to where it is today with all of his knowledge passed down. When he came back to clan ops, he did have a rocky start. But now it seems like there's something new in there now, like getting a pair of new shoes or getting some fresh cloths. He's been chugging his way to the top and I can't wait to see him go to where he wants, for blitz right now, skies the limit.

• Chief Operating Officer

Dropping vote to Witness

Blitz or Roberto as I like to call him one of the most outstanding individuals I have had the pleasure of meeting in the community has gone above the call of duty for this award many times in my opinion he is a crucial part to the success of the Join/Rejoin staff by helping out with questions helping the mods in running their applications and so much more now Web Ops isn’t the first sector of the community I’ve seen him be outstanding in and the area I’m talking about is Clan Ops as a officer in Elysium DW he was a driving force in getting the momentum of the squad up there he would ask me what he could do to better himself and I’d give him some tips and with everything I gave to him he hit it outta the park but honestly he is leader of the people and definitely certain he has impacted many people in this community and that ladies and gents is something that is considered outstanding.